Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS (1331 Views)

10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by ashson: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2013
PLEASE EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS;

*1. Who Authorized The Name 'Christianity', God, Jesus or somebody else
*2. Did Jesus Ever Mention In His Lifetime He Will Die For Human Sin
*3. Why The Name 'Bible' is Not to Be Found in the Bible
*4. Where is it Mentioned in the Bible to go to Church On Sunday
*5. Why Did Jesus Pray to God With His Face on the Ground the Way Muslims Do, Not Christians
*6. Why Do Muslims Believe in Jesus Even Fight Whoever Blaspheme Him
*7. Why The Whole Chapter in the Qur'an Named After Mary(chapter Mary) The Mother of Jesus, Which Not to be Found in the Bible
*8. Why Can't I Read Qur'an Since Muslims Believe and Respect Both Jesus and Mary as Written in the Qur'an and to Know What the Qur'an All About

JUST ASK YOURSELF IT IS PEACEFUL DIALOGUE, I AM LEARNER I WANT TO LEARN PLEASE.
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by wazobiaforu(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
When you asked yourself what are you answers?

1 Like

Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by ashson: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2013
wazobia_for_u: When you asked yourself what are you answers?

I am challenging every christian to answer those questions if they dare
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by wazobiaforu(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2013
Are you a christian?
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by ashson: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2013
Non of them is saying a word. WHY?
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by dryakson(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2013
They are ashame. They know the truth
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by okeyxyz(m): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2013
St.upid questions, born out of an deluded, ignorant and lazy mind.

3 Likes

Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by victorNRceo: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2013
Christians tend to beliv in the bible because they're living in fears induced by the mysteries in certain occurrences,yet they're fearful to acknowledge the bible's absurdities n inaccuracy.
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2013
ashson: PLEASE EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS;

*5. Why Did Jesus Pray to God With His Face on the Ground the Way Muslims Do, Not Christians
*7. Why The Whole Chapter in the Qur'an Named After Mary(chapter Mary) The Mother of Jesus, Which Not to be Found in the Bible
*8. Why Can't I Read Qur'an Since Muslims Believe and Respect Both Jesus and Mary as Written in the Qur'an and to Know What the Qur'an All About

Lololol. Are you a christain?
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2013
okeyxyz: St.upid questions, born out of an deluded, ignorant and lazy mind.
My thoughts exactly.
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by ashson: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
okeyxyz: St.upid questions, born out of an deluded, ignorant and lazy mind.

U didnt answer any of the questions. if u dont know what is christianity or know nothing about the bible, its better you save your comments and learn.
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by inspiredbyGOD(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2013

God, Jesus and somebody else authorized it.
Read your Bible or your Quran
Because of tautology
dear brethren, go to church on sunday, it is good for your health>>> Saameeul 90 vs 4
were you there? Can you also tell me the style he used for defecating?
Why don't you ask muslims?
hmmmn, chapter Mary. Well, methinks it is because the compilers wanted only the best books to make it into the biblical canon. We can't have chapter Mary contradicting chapter Paul now can we?
Maybe something is wrong with your eyes or are the pages in the quran blank?

Hope you learnt a few things.
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by seniormallam(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2013

devil welldone u claim this guy finally sha.....
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by ashson: 9:40pm On May 01, 2013
angryNo Reasonable answer yet
Re: I AM CHALLENGING EVERY CHRISTIAN TO ASK HIM/HER SELF THESE QUESTIONS by Sicozone(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2013
The name xtianity didn't need to be authorized,it was a name gained from following Jesus Christ,it's an English word you'll find in any dictionary.
Jesus definitely mentioned it to his disciples even aforetime,read ur bible please.
The name Bible isn't found because it was said to be an holy book,thanks to educated xtians who decided to giv it the name Bible.
And who said thats the only way Jesus does pray,and as a matter of fact,you can pray to your God in diverse ways as long as your heart is right with him. He was only fulfilling all righteousness.
Muslims believe in him is only a mere cover 'cos they don't believe in his birth so why the pretence that they believe in him,i bet they dont.
They can decide whoever they name the chapter after but the inevitable truth will continue to be the truth i.e the truth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Who says you shouldn't read a quran,its your choice friend,stop being an hypocrite,stop being childish,grow up,read ur bible daily,join a bible believing church and experience true salvation......God bless you

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Word To Share? / Satan Ministry: Your Destiny! Is God Holding You Back? / How Does A Misplaced Or Lost Money Belong To The Church???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.