Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz (29688 Views)

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Boricua:Negro:
I disagree, the most "African" Looking of them All is Alek.

But she's Ugly...

Which was my point..

The Only Time they truly try to exemplify authenticity...it's always an inside Joke..

a "Nilotic"....

Alek, by far is the only true example

The first one....the one you like...she has the nose...but the "portrait" is filled with horse hair, which you just completely ignore.

And the Body Type of a West African Nigerian..Looks nothing Like that and you know it

She had to starve herself to "meet" the criteria

The Criteria is all set by Euros and their women..

Now should she be obese? Of course Not.

But Why can't she a Nigerian Model Depict true nigerian beauty?

Instead of a Horse Haired Starved Humanoid?

Aren't this his own words? That certain people are more African looking than the rest? Systematically saying others have been watered down by some alien blood. What an insult to everything African! The Sudanese have a look, the coastal West Africans, the Fulani all have their own look, all indigenous to Africa. Nobody is 'more African' looking than the rest. I hope that would not be too hard to comprehend. On the other hand, if you have to feed on ignorance to perpetuate your insecurities since you have been assailed (from childbirth I have to add) by your 'Western media' standard of how African should and should not look, please leave NL and go to a more western forum where you can continue in your ignorance and insecurities! If you like come back cussing like a child with shi.t in his diapers, I wont read it!

3 Likes

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by MrsChima(f): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
I am a Westerner and don't think there is such thing as an African look. That's like saying there is an American look. No such thing however there are stereotypical looks in each creed but certainly not in each country or ccontinents.

3 Likes

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I am a Westerner and don't think there is such thing as an African look. That's like saying there is an American look. No such thing however there are stereotypical looks in each creed but certainly not in each country or continents.

Agreed.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Agreed.

Don't be quoting my errors whiile I was editing.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Don't be quoting my errors whi

smiley
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
KidStranglehold:

smiley

Hey suga.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hey suga.

Whats happening..
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
My question specifically stated...

Alyricist★Laura:

Ma'am can you please provide me evidence in my writing that states The Continent of Africa has One Universal Look.

I believe my writing in this thread states the exact opposite, and argues on behalf of Multiplicity not Being Rewarded

I will patiently await your reply Ma'am.

If you misunderstood my beautiful Writing because of an insecurity complex you may suffer from, or just outright ignorance, you can indeed just ask the Writer a Question and He will Clarify.

Yet i am being replied to by a post that has yet to point out Any of my writing claiming One Sole Specific Look.....

stillwater: Aren't this his own words? That certain people are more African looking than the rest?

Yes, Precisely.

Now please elaborate where do you see a singular look in my writing.

Again if you can not comprehend the reader, just ask a question.

Because i went through the Myriad of "African Looks" thoroughly throughout this forum

For the second time...

Where in my writing does Royal state there is one Universal African Look?
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
stillwater: What an insult to everything African! The Sudanese have a look, the coastal West Africans, the Fulani all have their own look, all indigenous to Africa. Nobody is 'more African' looking than the rest

Now is this not a Hypocritical Statement Above.....

You just vouched for the Varied Looks i pointed out in a plethora of post in this thread...

Yet claimed...I Wrote Africans have a Singular Look...

Where?...

So let me gather the amount of ignorance of the contradictory statements here....

First you claim i wrote Africans have a singular look.

When i am known on this forum for speaking of Diversity of Africans, and showing complete disregard for the beauty of many east africans while praising western africans

..Yet you still claimed i spoke of the mythical...Singular "Look" that "All" Africans Have

And have yet to show me this in writing.

#2...

You then support..."Africans" indeed do have looks...but claims nobody is more "African" Looking than The Rest.

When the Image Depictions in this Thread are of Women Wearing Synthetic Euro Weaves and Extremely Thin Featured to One Sole Nilotic Woman Wearing Natural Hair.

How is She not more "African" Looking then the Rest Of The Fabricated Cloned Images in The Thread Ma'am.....?...

Explain.

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
stillwater:

Nobody is 'more African' looking than the rest. I hope that would not be too hard to comprehend.

Read My Statement Above...

stillwater: I hope that would not be too hard to comprehend. On the other hand, if you have to feed on ignorance to perpetuate your insecurities since you have been assailed (from childbirth I have to add) by your 'Western media' standard of how African should and should not look, please leave NL and go to a more western forum where you can continue in your ignorance and insecurities! If you like come back cussing like a child with shi.t in his diapers, I wont read it!

The Only One Here who seems to be engulfed in ignorance, is you Ma'am. When i am Known on this Forum for Speaking on Multiple Morphs of African Diversity. It would seem to me it's pretty careless on your part not to do your research and instead walk into a conversation blindly, speaking of some concocted nonsense of someone speaking of a singular "African" Look

For the Millionth Time..Where in my writing does it state such?

During this Entire Thread, I am speaking on Certain More Strikingly Featured "African" Looks not Being Represented

I gave comparisons on East vs West Africans.

Yet, you continue to walk in here, maintaining your Ignorant Mystic, By Constantly Spitting Nonsense about a Me Claiming there is a Sole African Look..

For Why, I have no Idea. As Far as the Western Media Rant.

I personally am not interested in your insecurities involving how westerners depict you Ma'am
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
I believe what started this is the images of tonto dike with you saying black women's jaws are usually protruding like hers or whatever jargon was written up there. Tonto's jaw structure is common amongst women with fuller faces. Blah blah blah.

I believe when you write you don't make your points clear and it comes across as if you believe africans have this 'one look'

Even if they are from the same region that's not the case. Anyway you wrote that you're trying to show that there is diversity so just try to make your points more clear.

I understand that blacks are known for thicker lips and thicker noses just like the whites are known for their thinner lips and long thin noses but regardless of this, lips and noses vary amongst blacks. You can never please anyone, when you have thin nosed black women on tv, wider nose women complain, when you have wider nosed women, thin nosed women complain, although the latter is less likely.
Anyway just make your points clear next time so there won't be any misunderstanding.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by onila(f): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane: I believe what started this is the images of tonto dike with you saying black women's jaws are usually protruding like hers or whatever jargon was written up there. Tonto's jaw structure is common amongst women with fuller faces. Blah blah blah.

I believe when you write you don't make your points clear and it comes across as if you believe africans have this 'one look'

Even if they are from the same region that's not the case. Anyway you wrote that you're trying to show that there is diversity so just try to make your points more clear.

I understand that blacks are known for thicker lips and thicker noses just like the whites are known for their thinner lips and long thin noses but regardless of this, lips and noses vary amongst blacks. You can never please anyone, when you have thin nosed black women on tv, wider nose women complain, when you have wider nosed women, thin nosed women complain, although the latter is less likely.
Anyway just make your points clear next time so there won't be any misunderstanding.

we all love kandiikane kiss

2 Likes

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
Me love you too… kiss

*braces self for royal's reply after taking bathsalts*
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
It never not once came off as Africans having one Look

How could I, of all people be accused of that..Especially with "African" In Quotes

Especially with all my Diversity Talk, which is 65% bulk of my Writing

The Truth Is...

Many of the Native African Women have complexes built up and self hatred, and "Perceive" something that just flat out is not There.

That quote is 100% accurate.

And Does not Represent Singularity in Any Way.

How could that quote represent Singularity, within a Plethora of Post Representing Diversity.

Rubbish

It's called self hate and perception of what is not there.

She, in her small mind believes i am an American who has this "perception" of Africa.

Anybody who is a regular on this forum, knows i speak of "Diversity" And "Morphs" more then Anyone on this Forum....

Anyone.

The Comment she made was egregiously dumb.

And There is no Defense for It.

tongue
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane: I believe what started this is the images of tonto dike with you saying black women's jaws are usually protruding like hers or whatever jargon was written up there. Tonto's jaw structure is common amongst women with fuller faces. Blah blah blah.

No, It started with the Original Post Not Tonto Dike..

I have taken photo screen caps of the original post just in case it's edited

The original post has multiple women.....

C.fours wrote....A Statement.

and i said...i disagee, i believe alek is the most "african" looking of them all

Do i have to repost the original post and upload the pictures again?

Why do so many insecure women "See" what they want to "See" and "Read" what they want to "Read"?

How did this start with tonto dike, when Me and C.fours were discussing the Original Post?....LmL

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
All I'm saying is for you to make your points more clearer. Plus, this bytchy blue font isn't helping. tongue
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
They are Clear, for Like Minds like Mines to Comprehend,

Unfortunately, i don't often debate Like Minds of My Ilk on this Forum

Do i have to recreate the original post of this thread, to clearly see that "Alek" is the Lone Standout?.

Because Negro Women want to play dumb and act as if they naturally possess long flowing Weave Like Synthetic Properties?

tongue
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

No, It started with the Original Post Not Tonto Dike..

I have taken photo screen caps of the original post just in case it's edited

The original post has multiple women.....

C.fours wrote....A Statement.

and i said...i disagee, i believe alek is the most "african" looking of them all

Do i have to repost the original post and upload the pictures again?

Why do so many insecure women "See" what they want to "See" and "Read" what they want to "Read"?

How did this start with tonto dike, when Me and C.fours were discussing the Original Post?....LmL

Just make your gawddamn points clearer. If everyone else can't see where you're heading then it means the issue is with you. Your points about the protrudng jaw and strong jaw just wasn't clear. I only referenced the tonto picture because that's the post with the mercy or something I noticed that made me quote you initially.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
They are Clear, for Like Minds like Mines to Comprehend,

Unfortunately, i don't often debate Like Minds of My Ilk on this Forum

Do i have to recreate the original post of this thread, to clearly see that "Alek" is the Lone Standout?.

Because Negro Women want to play dumb and act as if they naturally possess long flowing Weave Like Synthetic Properties?

tongue

It's human hair bytch! tongue
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
onila: most supermodels are dark skin or dark brown:.. Naomi Campbell,Alek Wek,Aisha Cain,Roshumba, Naomi Sims, Oluchi, supermodels Iman,Beverly Johnson
\

They model for European brands/companies. Thank God for the European millionaires who hire (and marry) these dark beauties. they know the true colour and beauty of our black godessed and not black men preference for light skin hoes lipsrsealed angry

Oluchi
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1115gFd4Zm5J6RHrHFdjDfzq090C1sdV0ZKmbpxBPBoWm7LyU[/img]

alek wek
[img]http://1.bp..com/_USO7Bp7XVmA/SLbAoNdUt9I/AAAAAAAAAwk/vGY8eUlNO2c/S271/alek+wec+and+boyfriend-med.bmp[/img]

naomi campbell

Iman

C.fours Would Go On to Write....

c.fours:
all the african models are very african looking.
the only ones that might be european looking are east africans (liya kedebe and iman) and the reason is very obvious.

so no, the only thing you can hold against them is their so called skinniness and tallness. but I find that elegant. western clothes look better on that frame. and these models are modelling western clothes.
each to her own. smiley

In which I replied....

Boricua:Negro:
I disagree, the most "African" Looking of them All is Alek.

But she's Ugly...

Which was my point..

The Only Time they truly try to exemplify authenticity...it's always an inside Joke..

a "Nilotic"....

Alek, by far is the only true example

The first one....the one you like...she has the nose...but the "portrait" is filled with horse hair, which you just completely ignore.

And the Body Type of a West African Nigerian..Looks nothing Like that and you know it

She had to starve herself to "meet" the criteria

The Criteria is all set by Euros and their women..

Now should she be obese? Of course Not.

But Why can't she a Nigerian Model Depict true nigerian beauty?

Instead of a Horse Haired Starved Humanoid?

Now how is my post suddenly transformed into a singularity by some Possible Semi Illiterate with an Offtopic Ax to grind against the Western Media?

In the Very Same Post...I speak Of Diversity.

The very Post she disputed, is a post on DIVERSITY not being represented...

Yet the Young Lady writes rubbish about a "Universal African Look"

...Wise Up Young Ladies.

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
It's clear, in the original post that C.Fours Wrote about, that i disagreed with...

That "Alek" is certainly the most "African" Looking

I love how my quotes of C.Fours original post and me marking "African" In Quotes is Being Ignored by Negro Queens with a Fetish for Me.....lol

For the 5Th Time, As i have reposted the Original Post...She is indeed is the most "African" Looking of the Lot.

Now how would some lady who has possible comprehension problems twist what i wrote into some "Universal Singular" African Look. In the Midst of 9 million post by the Author Elaborating on African Diversity, Is one of the Great Mysteries in the History of Mankind.

Then Again, Disgruntled Black Folks aren't exactly known for their elite like perception and sublime like cerebral traits

I am Not Going to "Dumb Down" My Complexity just because inferior minds can't comprehend nor read.

If you can't grasp my Intelligence, then maybe you should stick to talking about tribalism and weaves all day.

Because that's what the Parties involved here are use to doing, Don't venture outward into a conversation above your head if you can not comprehend the theme of the writer. lol

In my Opinion, that Post was Very Clear, and I stand by the Comment 100%
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
6 Pictures...

And One...

Is Clearly...

More "African" Looking....

....Am i Incorrect?..
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
2 of the Women Have Nose Jobs.{Allegedly}

So that Alone Disregards them.

There is nothing to Argue, I believe we just have disgruntled Parties Involved with an Axe to Grind, Such as the Young Man who is about to reply shortly below.

*Lights Cigarette*
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
*lights one too*

It's saturday night and I won't be forced to spend it here.

Where the hell is my glass of wine?!
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane: *lights one too*

It's saturday night and I won't be forced to spend it here.

Where the hell is my glass of wine?!

Ya Balls Stink Fam......

Where is my Natural Haired Yoruba She Devil Eke-Id At?....

Haven't seen her in quite some time.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Yep, just the way you like them. Now choke on it bytch!
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
I only Eat Fish, and Bird.

And I Cycle off and on Strict Vegan Diets in a 3:1 week of the month Ratio

No Bovine For Me, and Certainly no SWINE, Mrs Kandiikane, That includes your sweaty nutsack lol

In the words of Juliana Ghana.....

See Homosexxxuality, we no hav dis problem wif Royal.....
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lool wtf? Who's juliana ghana
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
I thought she was You.

*Shrugs Shoulders*
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by somalia9: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
i have a large c..k
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2013
The Amount of Ignorance in this Thread is Appalling.....

Certain people need to stay in sections of the forum and topics they can grasp.

We have women here claiming you can look ghetto from the side of your face...

We have women here claiming "Whites" have more pronounced larger More Defined Jaws Than West Africans....

We have a Young Lady who clearly can't comprehend any sentence over 6 words.

We have another Young Lady Making Claims of Fabricated Singularity.

Jesus.

Negro Women Please Stick to speaking about Perms and Makeup.

Leave the Genetic Diversity Conversations to those who can grasp them.

This is like speaking to children....."can you please make it more clear"...Excuse me?..lmfao

Speak Slower?, Smaller Words?. I beg your Pardon?..

I Just Can't Converse With Low Iq Negros. LoL Too Early in the Damn Morning For This.

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by AlyricistLaura: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I am a Westerner and don't think there is such thing as an African look. That's like saying there is an American look. No such thing however there are stereotypical looks in each creed but certainly not in each country or ccontinents.

How in the Hell is there no such thing as an African Look?

There is no such thing as [size=20pt]"ONE"[/size] African Look, but there most certainly is a such thing as an "African" look.

And that's a bad analogy comparing it to America, because The New World is the Land of Muts Comprised of Asians,Africans,and Europeans.

I Think i am going to follow this thread, because there is way too much ignorance being written

Uncle Royal Needs to Educate.

*Puts on Glasses*

So I Reckon there is no Such Thing as "Looking European"..as Well?...

Oh Really?

Again, The Constant Intertwining of "Singularity" when it simply is Not There.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is A Jew Man? / Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers / Fayose Steals The Show At Udiroko Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.