Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz (29418 Views)

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently / Are Africans Proud Of Black Americans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 10, 2013
c.fours: Your head is there. Modelling is about sexiness, not facial beauty.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by adabeke12(f): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2013
KidStranglehold:

The picture you quoted. White guys like girls who are slim and tall.

Thats their taste.

not that much now... they like curvy and thick women
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by onila(f): 6:47am On Apr 10, 2013
adabeke12:

naa slim
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by adabeke12(f): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2013
CFCfan: c.fours: Your head is there. Modelling is about sexiness, not facial beauty.

how many of those models are sexy?
and what do you define as sexy?

1 Like

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by adabeke12(f): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2013
onila: naa slim

gurl u forgot that they are white men down south? Even ones in the east coast like meat on a girl. I know many white guys who are dying to date a thick black sista but they think that they would get rejected because they are not black.

1 Like

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol @ black women and black men discussing about,white men like .WTF?

1 Like

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by pleep(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2013
I know... its kinda weird isnt it.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
c.fours:

well...none of the models are asking you out now or are they? so what's the complaint about them not "meeting your requirements" when they are already way out of your league.
stick with ur videohoes.last time I checked, the big booty girls are 90% single moms/baby mamas, used, dumped and treated like sh$it. which is the main reason why they are unattractive to society.
these skinny models are married to billionaires who take good care of them. they automatically are more attractive just by virtue of that fact alone... they are classier.
I think that's very obvious.

LMAO didnt I say it was my opinion that I dont find models attractive? I must have struck a nerve. I dont care whether they are out of my league or that they are married to billlionaires, I still dont find them personally attractive. Yes I'll stick to my big booty single baby mamma girls because I am attracted to those type of girls and I'll even admit. cool
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
adabeke12:

I haven't noticed that much.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by kandiikane(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
adabeke12:

gurl u forgot that they are white men down south? Even ones in the east coast like meat on a girl. I know many white guys who are dying to date a thick black sista but they think that they would get rejected because they are not black.

That's because of the stereotype in place, of how black women are just too aggressive and too loud. They dont want to approach you and get a slap just for saying hi.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
Rotflmao, so people like Oluchi are now european-looking? Lollllllll.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
pleep: I know... its kinda weird isnt it.
very weird
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
stillwater: Rotflmao, so people like Oluchi are now european-looking? Lollllllll.

Young Lady, can you tell me who is trying to copy who in these side by side photo comparisons.

Which Image is a Depiction of a Fake Clone?....
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:21am On Apr 11, 2013
^ what a gay clown. YOu make absolutely no sense whatsoever. "european looking" my azz.

Oluchi is da bomb. if you don't like it. jump off a bridge cool She has a good life and family for herself. where's yours?
you're hating because she decided she wasn't going to become one of those ghetto booty-bouncing babymama trash. so that makes her "european" hahaha clown.

2 Likes

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 11, 2013

That's the Picture you Chose of All Pictures to Refute?

.....lol

What about the rest of the Ladies?

So this Lady is a Depiction of Mama Afrique?
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 11, 2013
Granted, she has a little width on her nose, but the horsehair fills the "portrait"....

That's Mama Afrique....That Portrait...That Depiction?...

Ight Whatever You Say Lady LoL
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2013
all the african models are very african looking.
the only ones that might be european looking are east africans (liya kedebe and iman) and the reason is very obvious.

so no, the only thing you can hold against them is their so called skinniness and tallness. but I find that elegant. western clothes look better on that frame. and these models are modelling western clothes.
each to her own. smiley
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 11, 2013
I disagree, the most "African" Looking of them All is Alek.

But she's Ugly...

Which was my point..

The Only Time they truly try to exemplify authenticity...it's always an inside Joke..

a "Nilotic"....

Alek, by far is the only true example

The first one....the one you like...she has the nose...but the "portrait" is filled with horse hair, which you just completely ignore.

And the Body Type of a West African Nigerian..Looks nothing Like that and you know it

She had to starve herself to "meet" the criteria

The Criteria is all set by Euros and their women..

Now should she be obese? Of course Not.

But Why can't she a Nigerian Model Depict true nigerian beauty?

Instead of a Horse Haired Starved Humanoid?
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:42am On Apr 11, 2013
alek wek looks ok to me. not beautiful, not ugly.
she's sudanese so most of us are not familiar with that central african look. I've met many sudanese and their looks have worn off on me. I can see beauty in it.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Models don't have to be flat chested and skinny because that's what "models" are suppose to be...

Models have to be flat chested and skinny because that's the criteria that was set by those "Groups" of People..

Euros, And Asians.

Like i said, "Jumping into water trying to Run From Sharks"

My Negro Queens headz are all screwed up. tongue
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Boricua:Negro:

So this Lady is a Depiction of Mama Afrique?
That's Mama Afrique....That Portrait...That Depiction?...

enemy of progress. mama afrique ko, aunt jemima ni.
so she has to look like your fat grandma to count as african heh. your hate for african women is something else.abeg shift jor. rubbish
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Well Boricua:Negro Africans are very diverse facial wise. But I think you're mostly talking about the fact that they are wearing weave when you posted those comparison pics. Correct me if I am wrong.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:
she's sudanese so most of us are not familiar with that central african look. I've met many sudanese and their looks have worn off on me. I can see beauty in it.

You only say she isn't ugly because she's dark and you have sympathy for her lol

If she was a beige Ibo, you would have roasted her.
wink

i Have no problem saying it. She is ugly to me...

Nilotics...aren't all that Beautiful imo....

Nothing to do with skin tone..because Senegambians are just as Black and Super Fine....

The Most Beautiful Women on the Planet Imo
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2013
the funniest thing is that they will be the first to start to compare african women to western women and say how african women don'tknow how to take care of themselves.blah blah blah we are fat blah blah

here are skinny models making success of out themselves. marrying wealthy men and defying the "ugly fat black woman" stereotype. yet these enemies of progress can't be happy for us grin
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2013
Models don't have to be flat chested and skinny because that's what "models" are suppose to be...

[i]Models have to be flat chested and skinny because that's the criteria that was set by those "Groups" of People..

Euros, And Asians.

Like i said, "Jumping into water trying to Run From Sharks"

My Negro Queens headz are all screwed up. tongue

I agree 100% with the bolded.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:46am On Apr 11, 2013

You only say she isn't ugly because she's dark and you have sympathy for her lol

If she was a beige Ibo, you would have roasted her.
wink

i Have no problem saying it. She is ugly to me...

Nilotics...aren't all that Beautiful imo....

Nothing to do with skin tone..because Senegambians are just as Black and Super Fine....

The Most Beautiful Women on the Planet Imo

genevieve nnaji is ibo and i think she is BEAUTIFUL. duh
same with Omotola (yoruba)also beautiful
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:
EUH SUDAN AIN'T IN CENTRAL AFRICA THANK YOU
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:
the funniest thing is that they will be the first to start to compare african women to western women and say how african women don'tknow how to take care of themselves.blah blah blah we are fat blah blah

here are skinny models making success of out themselves. marrying wealthy men and defying the "ugly fat black woman" stereotype. yet these enemies of progress can't be happy for us grin

That's the Thing....the ones called..."Ugly Fat and Black"...Aren't "Ugly Fat and Black"...They are natural

Unfortunately they fall outside of the Criteria.

@Michael, No i am not talking about solely the Weaves.

The Post 2 pages ago...were all women with straight narrow noses.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 11, 2013
The Post by c four...above the ugly white lady

Is a Photo post of 3 women..

All Narrow Noses....All Receding Chins and Weak Jawlines

For One...West and Central African Women have Prominent Protruding Jawlines.

This feature is always...absent from the modeling "Criteria"

I am not even going to waste time on the perms and weaves...it's obvious

Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:52am On Apr 11, 2013
I think we should stick to the topic here. fashion models are not the only black women whites date.
so not all of them are extremely tall and skinny. but they tend to be slimmer and more elegant looking in general.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 11, 2013
The Criteria Basically Disallows Natural Native West,Central and Southern African Features..

and Only Allows East and North African Features.....of which, a majority of those women are hideously Ugly.
Re: The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz by cfours: 2:54am On Apr 11, 2013

For One...West and Central African Women have Prominent Protruding Jawlines.

[/i][/color]

what a clown. west and central african women DO NOT have protruding jawlines. you are a fool for that.
we have big cheekbones. but definitely not protruding jawlines. that's just a stereotype that african women are ugly and look like men propagated by african americans mostly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Africans/ Deodorant / Who Is A Woman? (understanding The Nature Of Women) / Can Somebody Please Teach Me Pidgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.