Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman (14540 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Jang Holds Inaugural Meeting As NGF Chairman - Newsexpress (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Ekans: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: Amaechi is an id.iot.
.Your a bigger fo.ol than a big fo....ol.Come to p/h and see what development is all about.Bloody militant.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2013
wesley80:
No Sir, I only condemn, castigate and malign folks that make a public spectacle of being Jackasses.
You my friend didnt tell us where you stand. Do you support the continued SHARING of the excess crude account as against moving the funds over to the SWF?
Sharing of ECA is by far better than fraudlent SWF because all states benefit from ECA for developmental projects. SWF is another way coined by jona's administration to short-change state govts just like Special Fund accounts. You may want to try to equate SWF with foreign reserve.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Ekans: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
ifihearam: The Governor's forum chaired by amaechi needs to be scrapped or better still he really needs to be removed,he is an ingrate and a fo.ol,he is yet to say all that is happening,if the presidency really wants him out he would have been out long ago and now that he has publicly said it then he should wait till may when we shall remove him finally.
.Who are the WE?,political whores abi?.I am from the middle belt but reside in p/h,Amechi is a leadership material anytime or day.Even if he is removed,posterity will judge him kindly,can you say that of GEJ?.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Ama28(f): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
The millions of youth in Nigeria has been at the receiving end of all the vices committed by the Nigerian Leaders and the decadence in the society!

Its only the youth that can save this nation from sinking!
The fact that we are getting interested in the affairs of the government is a step in the right direction.

Only time will tell
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
ifihearam: The Governor's forum chaired by amaechi needs to be scrapped or better still he really needs to be removed,he is an ingrate and a fo.ol,he is yet to say all that is happening,if the presidency really wants him out he would have been out long ago and now that he has publicly said it then he should wait till may when we shall remove him finally.
Who are the "WE" Wetin concern Monkey with Holiday for Canada...

Famzer oshi!!! Eediot

Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by ifihearam: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ekans: .Who are the WE?,political whores abi?.I am from the middle belt but reside in p/h,Amechi is a leadership material anytime or day.Even if he is removed,posterity will judge him kindly,can you say that of GEJ?.

if you know how much amaechi gets from the federal government monthly,compared to what he is doing in the state,you will weep for river's state,amaechi is just too over ambitious for my liking and this is the beginning of the end of they young goat.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Reconstructed and rebranded Amaechi appears to be making all the right noises. cool Good.

Time will tell if this Damascus moment was steeped in conviction, and not just an ephemeral output of emotions.

<<Bowl of Gar.ri and groundnuts strategically balanced...watching events unfold in 3-D>>
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by ifihearam: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ijogz K: Who are the "WE" Wetin concern Monkey with Holiday for Canada...

Famzer oshi!!! Eediot

ur papa
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by yelsew80: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
aguiyi:
whats the difference between the ECA and SWF. please explain in simple and correct english,tnx
I've answered your question but got banned and my post was hidden by the Spambot. still waiting for the Mods.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by FrankC3: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
maasoap: Sharing of ECA is by far better than fraudlent SWF because all states benefit from ECA for developmental projects. SWF is another way coined by jona's administration to short-change state govts just like Special Fund accounts. You may want to try to equate SWF with foreign reserve.
You are terribly uninformed, my friend. Do you know (and support) fiscal discipline? Unless your answer is NO, what better vehicle is needed to institutionalize that than SWF?
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by drtwist(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dee60:

He is entitled to contest 2015 and he really does not need to talk that with anybody. In fact, why not Amaechi for 2015? Nigeria needs some radical change and we need leaders with exposure and brilliance like Amaechi.

We do not need another 'go slow' president in 2015.
guy i prefer GEJ go slow than speeders dat wil leta auto crash dis country.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
ifihearam:

if you know how much amaechi gets from the federal government monthly,compared to what he is doing in the state,you will weep for river's state,amaechi is just too over ambitious for my liking and this is the beginning of the end of they young goat.

how much did odili get and what did he do with it. how much is silva and uduaghan getting and what can they show for it

go see the on going projects if greater port harcourt then come back and comment
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
yelsew80: I've answered your question but got banned and my post was hidden by the Spambot. still waiting for the Mods.

aw, sorry bro, will wait to get educated or educate you a little
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by taharqa: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Nigeria need more anti-gej credible public figure like Amaechi to speak out against corruption or else we'd wake up one morning and discover that GEJ a.k.a Shina Rambo alias Anini has sold Nigeria as an entity to the highest bidder. Awon Oloriburuku jatijati. Eeni ku re.
MUMU-ish. Big, complete MUMU-ish!!! Dis GEJ's move to set up the SWF and stop the 'pilifying' of d Excess Fund IS MEANT TO REDUCE CORRUPTION AND ENHANCE FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY, mumu-ish. Sm of you IJIOTS hv allowd d HATRED you hv for and about dis Man to becloud ANY trace of Reason you hv... God forbid bad tin
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by taharqa: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
maasoap: Sharing of ECA is by far better than fraudlent SWF because all states benefit from ECA for developmental projects. SWF is another way coined by jona's administration to short-change state govts just like Special Fund accounts. You may want to try to equate SWF with foreign reserve.
See IGNORANCE!!!!
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by kross01(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
aguiyi:
whats the difference between the ECA and SWF. please explain in simple and correct english,tnx

ECA is a term invented by our gvt reps(fed & state) where they pool up cash from excess crude sales & when they think it is enough, they share it up in the name of 'developmental projects', SWF on the other hand is a transparent form of ECA whereby in most cases, a professional is involved to administer the fund & maintain fiscal balance in its executions.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Symphony007: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
In as much as i respect how outspoken ameachi is recently, i advice him to thread carefully. He's gonna be out of office soon and the EFCC,a federal government puppet will be at his doorstep and they have enought amunition to attack him with. Don't think you'll be safe like odili who's supreme court justice wife is shielding him, the presidency will just give you the timipre slyva treatment.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by kross01(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
checking what SWF is all about from google wont cost u much, u dnt have to show your glaring ignorance. Somebody just replaced the brick walls of gvt with a glass window so you can see how transparent the usuage of the funds are & u are complaining yet 2morrow u would complain when these guys acquire assets everywhere with these funds.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
ifihearam:
didn't jona rule his state before becoming president? Can he boast of the same developmental projects like amechi? Whatever amechi is getting now is still a fraction of resources at the disposal of your lord. Shameless id!ots.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by mercurie(f): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
overkill®:
And who made Amaechi a credible public figure? Dude is as corrupt as the rest of the lot! I reside in ph, the guy talks too much and does nothing!

Its all about 2015, don't be deceived!

And who said Amaechi does nothing? Be sure of wat u say ok? Its nt easy 2 change everywhere @ once. I also reside in P.H and my road dats not an expressway is something 2 applaud him 4
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
kross_01: [b][/b]
ECA is a term invented by our gvt reps(fed & state) where they pool up cash from excess crude sales & when they think it is enough, they share it up in the name of 'developmental projects', SWF on the other hand is a transparent form of ECA whereby in most cases, a professional is involved to administer the fund & maintain fiscal balance in its executions.
by ur definition, they are both the same thing just that one is intended to be transparent.

if that is the case, why not enshrine transparency into the already existing fund/account rather create another because the source of funding is still the sales of crude.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by kross01(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
aguiyi:
by ur definition, they are both the same thing just that one is intended to be transparent.

if that is the case, why not enshrine transparency into the already existing fund/account rather create another because the source of funding is still the sales of crude.
he didnt create anoda, he only changed it to something better & more transparent. SWF is still funded from same excess crude sales but this time around, its not biz as usual.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Hugoboi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2013

Birds of a feather!
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Ekans: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
ifihearam:

.And i beg to ask,what did Ex gov Odili do for the whole 8yrs of his tenure?,i wish my state has the kind of schools i see around Rivers state built by Amechi.At least the young man is doing something we can all see abi?.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by clip: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
I smell rat. What is Ameachi doing with ACN Governor in ACN state control
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by godello: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Who is better?
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by overkillR(f): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
All Amaechi has done since he came to power was dualization of roads, which is just way below average. Rivers state is one of the richest state in Nigeria and should be competiting with Lagos state in infrastructure. He's not any better than Gej.

quote author=mercurie]
And who said Amaechi does nothing? Be sure of wat u say ok? Its nt easy 2 change everywhere @ once. I also reside in P.H and my road dats not an expressway is something 2 applaud him 4[/quote]
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by overkillR(f): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Btw, where in ph are we talking about here?

mercurie:
And who said Amaechi does nothing? Be sure of wat u say ok? Its nt easy 2 change everywhere @ once. I also reside in P.H and my road dats not an expressway is something 2 applaud him 4
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by omenka(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju: OMG!!! Gov. Amaechi is officially a snitchass, biitchass Nigga!! angry

I remember this scene! Hahahahahahaha. Funiest cartoon in hystory. Never tired of it. After the police arived, he was like 'who snitched?' Lwtmb. So not gangsta from Riley Escobar.

@ topic: I realy don't give a squirel fart what happens between the president and tha govnor. They both constitute nuisance to the country.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by otokx(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Some guys should leave my golden governor for me.
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by digospel2: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Amaechi should forget his VP ambition in 2015 and try senate for now
Re: Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman by Akainzo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
ifihearam:

Hmmmm, However much that Amaechi is getting, is up to what GEJ was getting while he was in power in Bayelsa?
Is it up to what GEJ is currently getting or in charge of as the President?

Now given the above two questions, Do you think in both cases GEJ has performed better at utilising those resources better than Amaechi at any period when they were in charge?

Many Nigerians are weeping knowing how much the GEJ led governemnt is receiving compared to what we are witnessing as development.

How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? / Theophilus Danjuma Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today! / The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53