Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From (1296 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by Olutola88(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2013
Tribal differences seems to be a very serious obstacle as religious differences is when it comes to having a wife or husband. Many have not been allowed to go to the altar with dat one person their heart so desires just because the partner is from one particular town, state or tribe that is seen as undesirable. As for u, which town or tribe can you never marry from even if you have the Romeo and Juliet love 4 ur partner?
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by Princeparix(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2013
shocked N.G.W.A
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by ojesoj(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2013
Imbese,imo state and okene,kogi state
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by Olutola88(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2013
ojesoj: Imbese,imo state and okene,kogi state
. What is it u don't like abt dese pple?
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by chikeorji123(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2013
Olutola88: . What is it u don't like abt dese pple?

High rate of list they will give which is enough to start importing goods from overseas..
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by dmcdad: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2013
Personally, there is no place I cant marry from... Thank God I am the one to decide whom to marry and not anyone. Besides, my parents aint the tribalistic types, neither are they racist.
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by fruityjojo(f): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hmmm can't marry frm D North,D South,D East, D West. tongue tongue.
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by Temi231(f): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cant Marry Ijebu, Kogi, and Anambra. The rest i can marry including hausas
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by xynerise: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
ojesoj: Imbese,imo state and okene,kogi state
is that a new state?
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by xynerise: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
I cant marry a tribalist

1 Like

Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by jmoore(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
My heart is open to a woman from any tribe, even if she is from mars smiley
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by Theben(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Esan Edo state Nigeria. Dang!!! Most of their women are troublesome
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
me i no fit marry from ALUU sad

1 Like

Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
What an ignorant post! Get ur head out of ur ass! No tribe is perfect
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by ednut1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
Joblesnes dy worry u, marryin a tribe or nt does nt mean gud marriage. I wil go wit a white man view all 9ja belong to d same tribe , black tribe
Re: The Tribe, State Or Town You Can Never Marry From by Scarpon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
hmmm love never do u shake b4 if e catch u go forget how much dey ya bank account

(1) (Reply)

27 Characteristics Of Loving Men / What Do You Think? / Opinion:three Reason Not To Marry A Lady Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.