Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (1299 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2014
I got a msg from this dude who happens to be my babe's ex. Apparently she's still seeing him behind me. Now the thing is the msg was sent around 1am with her number. What do you think?

"U r so stupid to bliv u can destroy my relatnshp wt my gurl. U stil a fool even at 28... Dnt hv much to say. Jst cont wastin ur tym. Do u tink u hv a future dt can sustain.mumu. She hs bin wt me 4 4yrs ad we shal always b. U beta wake up frm ur dream and move on wt ur lif if u hv one so dt ur parents cud b api wt u in their grave.. Idiot."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think? by leb0gang(f): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2014
What does she have to say about this??
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
leb0gang:
What does she have to say about this??
just sorry. She never meant it. But I never really questioned her tho. Cos I'm really disturbed. I don't wanna kill somebody.
Re: What Do You Think? by julisa2020(f): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmm...thats...strange...its either shes really cheating on you with her ex or someone's trying to set her up..my advice is that you comfront her about it in an indirect way...by her first/immediate reaction you'ld know the truth...
Re: What Do You Think? by izaray(f): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Confront her on it, but pls just take it easy, so you dnt end up regretting any steps talking by you later,

These is not funny at all!
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
julisa2020:
hmmm...thats...strange...its either shes really cheating on you with her ex or someone's trying to set her up..my advice is that you comfront her about it in an indirect way...by her first/immediate reaction you'ld know the truth...
nah. She was with him that night. No doubt. The guy whatapp me again. Called her mum and she confirmed she wasn't home too. She's not denying she was there. She was only shocked the guy could reach out to me like that.
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
izaray:
Confront her on it, but pls just take it easy, so you dnt end up regretting any steps talking by you later,

These is not funny at all!
at all! Maybe I should add that she ain't here with me. She stays in Lag and I in abk. So until we see I'm just keeping my cool. Don't want her to sense what's coming to her until she gets here.
Re: What Do You Think? by agohmamuda(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
My guy, d battle line has been drawn. Dust ur gun, if u don't have one, borrow from police. You know wat 2 do I suppose.
Re: What Do You Think? by rawpadgin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
op why u wan make me vex
infact, if u continue with her then u need serious flogging
Re: What Do You Think? by izaray(f): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Alamation:
at all! Maybe I should add that she ain't here with me. She stays in Lag and I in abk. So until we see I'm just keeping my cool. Don't want her to sense what's coming to her until she gets here.
Smart you, just cont. been calm untill she comes. Good luck op!
Re: What Do You Think? by Tymax(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guy, let her go. She has not left her guy. She was probably dating you just make him jealous so that he can come back to her.

Let the insult slide. Na she cause am. No be d guy fault.
Re: What Do You Think? by farellstone: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bro u dnt even have 2 see her again,obviously she is not leaving her ex 4 u,its better u jst 4get about her don't even press her on the matter.
Re: What Do You Think? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
men and ladies.... deceiving themselves since the time of Adam &Eve undecided
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:
Guy, let her go. She has not left her guy. She was probably dating you just make him jealous so that he can come back to her.

Let the insult slide. Na she cause am. No be d guy fault.
that will be making it easy for her. Let her go?! Nah! I've got plans tho. Just needed join-ins!
Re: What Do You Think? by Emmysteve(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Fear girls. What else do u want to hear?
Re: What Do You Think? by djeezy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op have you confronted your girl about this and how long have you been together. From the time that sms came in it can be deduced that she was in his house.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Fight for her love....it might be a setup or test
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
djeezy:
Op have you confronted your girl about this and how long have you been together. From the time that sms came in it can be deduced that she was in his house.
of course. No confrontation yet. She just called sef. I chilled. But me get bad intentions sha oooo. We've been together for a year plus.
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Fight for her love....it might be a setup or test
huh! So ur bf dey set test for while he's with his ex at 1am in d midnite abi nd d girl com abuse nd curse u join ova his phone?! UNO try
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2014
do you all believe we can "only know our lover" when we let them go?
Re: What Do You Think? by sirfarouk(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Alamation:
I got a msg from this dude who happens to be my babe's ex. Apparently she's still seeing him behind me. Now the thing is the msg was sent around 1am with her number. What do you think?

"U r so stupid to bliv u can destroy my relatnshp wt my gurl. U stil a fool even at 28... Dnt hv much to say. Jst cont wastin ur tym. Do u tink u hv a future dt can sustain.mumu. She hs bin wt me 4 4yrs ad we shal always b. U beta wake up frm ur dream and move on wt ur lif if u hv one so dt ur parents cud b api wt u in their grave.. Idiot."

Why was the message sent to your number and not that of your woman? That question is equally (or even more) important to whether she's cheating on you with her ex or not.
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
sirfarouk:

Why was the message sent to your number and not that of your woman? That question is equally (or even more) important to whether she's cheating on you with her ex or not.
the dude sent me d sms via her number around 1am. Nd he later Whatsapp me with his line calling me an 1diot again. Telling me she's with him there and she can't pick my call. Nd I later called her mum who told me she didn't sleep at home that night. Home that she's supposed to sleep o!
Re: What Do You Think? by Kunleskey(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bcoz she dey enjoy both of u....u beta leave her now.b4 it turn's to anoda fin
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Why should a mature and grown-as* man send that kind of message in the first place? It is obvious that this chic is dating 2 guys. It is also obvious that this chic is trying to play them both.

Well, I don't like jumping to conclusion. The OP should simply call this girlfriend of his and ask some questions from him. He should ask if she is still keeping in contact with her ex and how on earth he got his contact or line.

If he finds out that the chic has been playing him all along. He should just let it flow down the drain and let her go.
Re: What Do You Think? by thankyouJesus(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
sad
Re: What Do You Think? by thankyouJesus(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Alamation:
I got a msg from this dude who happens to be my babe's ex . Apparently she's still seeing (sleeping) with him behind me. Now the thing is the msg was sent around 1am (this is not her first time she will be sleeping over) with her number. What do you think?

"U r so stupid to bliv u can destroy my relatnshp wt my gurl. U stil a fool even at 28... Dnt hv much to say. Jst cont wastin ur tym. Do u tink u hv a future dt can sustain.mumu. She hs bin wt me 4 4yrs ad we shal always b. U beta wake up frm ur dream and move on wt ur lif if u hv one (this is the best part) so dt ur parents cud b api wt u in their grave (your "girl" has been discussing/gossiping about your life with me) .. Idiot."
Fixed
Re: What Do You Think? by Pdizzle(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bros you don't have a girlfriend
Re: What Do You Think? by Alamation(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2014
thankyouJesus:
Fixed
fixed in what way bro?!
Re: What Do You Think? by 1mindchrisr(f): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Alamation:
of course. No confrontation yet. She just called sef. I chilled. But me get bad intentions sha oooo. We've been together for a year plus.

cool off
forgive her n let go of bad intentions
acting in anger brings regret at times
Re: What Do You Think? by thankyouJesus(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Go through the post I quoted you again
Alamation:
fixed in what way bro?!
Re: What Do You Think? by Oyetboy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
1mindchrisr:

cool off
forgive her n let go of bad intentions
acting in anger brings regret at times
forgive? @op if you forgive that girl, that means you're the biggest mumu on Earth
Re: What Do You Think? by 1mindchrisr(f): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Oyetboy:

forgive? @op if you forgive that girl, that means you're the biggest mumu on Earth

well forgiveness is process of healing whether he decides to continue or end d relationship

if you dont forgive a person you tying yourself to them n it makes a person bitter

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Ask For Cash From A Girl You Are Asking Out To Be Ur Gf? / Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages / Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.