Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman (29267 Views)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / "Do We Feel Safer In Nigeria Today Than We Were In 2007?" - Atiku / Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by kgr28(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella:
where did I ever say Nigeria is paradise? undecided undecided undecided undecided
? That was an ask or may I that was question. Since you say nigeria is safer that pretoria and soweto.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
a few days ago we have a thread on front page here that reads "Should I Return To Nigeria?"
the OP was a nigerian in southafrica complaining about kidnapping, electricity, etc in nigeria. and here is a white southafrican confessing publicly that he and his family are safer here!
if i knew Mr. Stephen Botha in person, I'd buy him a bottle of wine today.
I luv Naija!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by dbride: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
360command: This guy did not say much . Is there no developing country that is not growing everyday on its infrastructure? Almost all developing countries are having infrastructure built in their capital. He just kept on saying 'nigeria is safer than south africa' without inciting serious evidence . The man or the writer is a or are scam(s) .

What more do you want this man to say to make you understand that he is talking about his SECURITY and your lack of understanding does not make him a scam. BTW must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by RedLight1: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
luvable sam: Nigeria is actually a safe place when u minus politiCs,reLigion and tribAlismm A.K.A (our achilles heel)then no other place compares
i tink its more of religion and politics.. Tribalism didnt divide us that much

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
kgr28: ? That was an ask or may I that was question. Since you say nigeria is safer that pretoria and soweto.
huh? is this English?

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Theben(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhh this new nairaland hurts my eyes.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Zakkyoz: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tell the man to relocate to either borno or kano state and his story will never remain the same.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Biggyd2: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella:
huh? is this English?

Please just let it go. I have a feeling that someone wants what happened on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1248641/south-african-hotel-bans-nigerians to reoccur. In fact that thread is still raging. wink
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Rossikk(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
I read about another South African businessman who said he felt safer in Nigeria. He said the difference between SA and Nigeria was that if you're being robbed in SA the robbers shoot you, but in Nigeria, if you're being robbed, the robbers would be apologising.

[oga no vex oh. u know say boys neva chop..] wink

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by 360command: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
dbride:

What more do you want this man to say to make you understand that he is talking about his SECURITY and your lack of understanding does not make him a scam. BTW must you comment?
are you Gaddafi ? Or are Kim jong-un? Wat gives u d right to tell me if I must comment? Why shouldn't I? Is this not a democratic country?
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by kgr28(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
naturality: Nigeria is a power house in Africa house like other develope nation (Germany, Uk, France, Usa)

Our weather, population, landmass, natural resources and labour is nothing to be contend with

Only if we can make use of our advantages to overcome our disadvantage, we will give the black race a prestige

Nice to hear these form a foreigner

weather?? Lol..you too black to praise that weather. Population damn, you guys shag a lot, you cant even sustain yourselves...Human sources, man what can I say, you claim to be smart,educated black pipo in africa since 1960s you havent fixed your roads,power,transport,sewage system, where are you guys using that smart brains yours Natural resources oil, with revenue of that oil you could have been richest most advanced country in africa, YOU GUYS ARE BOOK SMART.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
kgr28: weather?? Lol..you too black to praise that weather. Population damn, you guys shag a lot, you cant even sustain yourselves...Human sources, man what can I say, you claim to be smart,educated black pipo in africa since 1960s you havent fixed your roads,power,transport,sewage system, where are you guys using that smart brains yours Natural resources oil, with revenue of that oil you could have been richest most advanced country in africa, YOU GUYS ARE BOOK SMART.
Are you just dense or what? didn't you see the part where he said "Only if we can make use of our advantages to overcome our disadvantage, we will give the black race a prestige"

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by tellwisdom: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
This roaststicke is tryin too hard these days. Nigeria is no gud for animals let alone human. How can you live in a country where you have death traps everywhere??...Your so called presidents and co cant even allow their children to be treated there, yet you tag it a gud country.

Your big men are showing it clear and open; going abroad to seeking health treatment and this dude is here playing azonto for me to dance. Roastticke, who is behind this?? sad

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Are you just dense or what? didn't you see the part where he said "Only if we can make use of our advantages to overcome our disadvantage, we will give the black race a prestige"

He's a narcotic drug junky... someone posted a picture of him on this platform smoking weed lipsrsealed
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Ogundale(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Phillfree: If they were in Kano you won't have preferred Nigeria o. BTW where this ppl why d always hustle 1st, 2nd and 3rd to comment?
you try self to mention kano, my pal almost got beaten up in benue state due to intimidation.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by kgr28(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella:
huh? is this English?
like I said book smart...thats what y'all good at, ENGLISH. You can use that perfect english of yours, and generate electricty, and built roads.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Rossikk: I read about another South African businessman who said he felt safer in Nigeria. He said the difference between SA and Nigeria was that if you're being robbed in SA the robbers shoot you, but in Nigeria, if you're being robbed, the robbers would be apologising.

[oga no vex oh. u know say boys neva chop..] wink
lol
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by sweetcheecks(f): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Rossikk: [size=17pt]SA Businessman - "My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa!"[/size]

08 Apr 2013

The outgoing Managing Director of Integrated Cash Management Services Ltd (iCMS), Mr. Stephen Botha, spoke with Kunle Aderinokun about the challenges and opportunities in the budding cash management business in Nigeria, even with the cash-lite policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Excerpts:

In retrospect, when you first came into Nigeria, how did you perceive the country against the notion you had before?

I was pleasantly surprised when I came to Nigeria the first time. The expactation was [size=16pt] a dark country where it is unsafe and where you need to have policemen accompanying you,[/size] infrastructure not in place, among others.

I was received by my friends the first time, afterwards, I came into the country on my own. I have told everybody that for the time I have stayed here, [size=15pt]my family is safer than they were in South Africa.[/size] But one thing that impressed me most, was the development and the advances in Nigeria, specifically in Lagos, in terms of infrastructure, development and making things more approachable with services working.

Did you have the opportunity of going to the restive area in the Niger Delta?

I was advised not to go but I did go to Abuja, Katsina and the report is the same, that I feel safe here [size=20pt]It is a country with immense business opportunities..
[/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/botha-nigerias-cash-in-circulation-is-thrice-that-of-south-africa/144325/

Ofcourse he feels safer in Nigeria than he does in South Africa thats the next place he will minting gold, why would he not? But the truth is he goes home as much as he can afford and will eventually come home to spend the money and relax.

Really? Take an Afrikaaner word for it. He probably turned and mumbled " bloody kaffers" Lmfao grin grin grin

By the way how many Nigerians feel safer in SA than Nigeria? One who wrote on NL was even scared to go back to Nigeria after 13 years in SA. Useless thread on the front page to help Nigerians sleep better at night, hope you do.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by manny4life(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
I wanna sing, and shout, and let it all out... Nigeria is 10x SAFER than SA, just like the South is better than Northern Nigeria. Any Nigerian staying in SA and complaining of racism or security issues is an ewu..Case closed for me.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
kgr28: like I said book smart...thats what y'all good at, ENGLISH. You can use that perfect english of yours, and generate electricty, and built roads.
2 + 2 =

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by kgr28(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella:

I did S0??
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
kgr28: like I said book smart...thats what y'all good at, ENGLISH. You can use that perfect english of yours, and generate electricty, and built roads.
You're a big joke. Instead of you to admit that you made a mistake, you're trying to blame Nigerians for speaking English. Get the f*ck outta here, dimwit.

4 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Ofcourse he feels safer in Nigeria than he does in South Africa thats the next place he will minting gold, why would he not? But the truth is he goes home as much as he can afford and will eventually come home to spend the money and relax.

Really? Take an Afrikaaner word for it. He probably turned and mumbled " bloody kaffers" Lmfao grin grin grin

By the way how many Nigerians feel safer in SA than Nigeria? One who wrote on NL was even scared to go back to Nigeria after 13 years in SA. Useless thread on the front page to help Nigerians sleep better at night, hope you do.
Have you been sucking his d!cck? How come you know so much about him? lipsrsealed
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by manny4life(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
sheyie2007:
2 + 2 =

9? grin
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by manny4life(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella:
You're a big joke. Instead of you to admit that you made a mistake, you're trying to blame Nigerians for speaking English. Get the f*ck outta here, dimwit.

Nne, who come piss you off this early morning? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
kgr28: I did S0??
If this is the product of the South African education system, then I weep for them.

What a waste of space.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Biggyd2: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
I can see where this thread is going already and it wont be nice. The usual suspects have landed. People should try and ignore trouble seekers, haba!

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
manny4life:

9? grin
I'm waiting for his answer grin
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
manny4life:

Nne, who come piss you off this early morning? embarassed
grin grin

nothing o, how you dey?
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by kgr28(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
sheyie2007:
2 + 2 =
equls your PITCH BLACK A S S.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by manny4life(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin

nothing o, how you dey?

I just dey, took this Monday off, the weather in my area is gradually defaulting into 70's, anyway, time to enjoy this thread. grin

sheyie2007:
I'm waiting for his answer grin

You wicked o, haba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.