Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman (29270 Views)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / "Do We Feel Safer In Nigeria Today Than We Were In 2007?" - Atiku / Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by sweetcheecks(f): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
GeneralJ:

Hey tell your sisters and brothers i said hi

If I were you I would not go there becouse most Africans have some strange cultural practises that we today would not know why they did them so to judge them is something a typical Nigerian fool like yourself would do.

See mumu cultural practise from your country, not to make mockery but to show you that most Africans have some strange shitt done in the name of culture. Who are you to judge twart!

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
PRIMITIVE DICTATOR ARE YOU SPEECHLESS? undecided

ABEG IF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY DO IT NOW undecided
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by kgr28(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Now this is what I call ignorance can you show me the slums you talk of. Soweto has evverything that Lagos only dreams of

1)Soweto has two university campuses today

2) Soweto has the 6th biggest shopping mall in Africa

3)Soweto has the biggest and two of worlds best international stadiums in the world FNB and Orlando respectively

4) Soweto has the biggest hospital in africa

5) Soweto has a BRT bus system

6) Soweto has a light passenger rail network( something that Lagos still dreams of)tongue

7) 95% of Soweto citizens has electricity, water, sanitation and primary healthcare
facilities.

cool96% of Soweto's people already have basic housing.

Now does this constitute a slum, please get out of your little village because SA has transformed Soweto years ago.

if they see Soweto, they going to have heart attack..
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by free2ryhme: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2013
ItsModella:
You dey mind am? Can you imagine the sh*t that flowed out of her mouth? A south african man feels safer in Nigeria than SA and these folks are here telling us crap.

If Nigeria is the slum, the SA is the gutters. Filled with undiluted sh*t.
hey toothpick i am waiting out my ban 3hrs 4rm now i reply u in d romance section
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by biolabee(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I am not impressed! As a Nigerian, I know all too well that the average Nigerian suffers from steep inferiority complex and hence 'worships' anyone with pale/white skin. So why won't this white south African man feel 'safer' in Nigeria where he is most likely 'worshiped' like a demi god?

It is not a secret that the average Nigerian in Nigeria and even abroad I must say, treats a white foreigner better than they treat their fellow Nigerians or even Africans so of course, some white people will be willing to live in Nigeria even with all our security challenges because their inflated egos are massaged by gullible Nigerians and reinforces their silly belief as whites that they are better or more superior to blacks. Mtshew!

Thanks
You've said it all
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Rossikk(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2013
Rossikk: [size=17pt]SA Businessman - "My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa!"[/size]

08 Apr 2013

The outgoing Managing Director of Integrated Cash Management Services Ltd (iCMS), Mr. Stephen Botha, spoke with Kunle Aderinokun about the challenges and opportunities in the budding cash management business in Nigeria, even with the cash-lite policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Excerpts:

In retrospect, when you first came into Nigeria, how did you perceive the country against the notion you had before?

I was pleasantly surprised when I came to Nigeria the first time. The expectation was a dark country where it is unsafe and where you need to have policemen accompanying you, infrastructure not in place, among others.

I was received by my friends the first time, afterwards, I came into the country on my own. I have told everybody that for the time I have stayed here, [size=15pt]my family is safer than they were in South Africa.[/size] But one thing that impressed me most, was the development and the advances in Nigeria, specifically in Lagos, in terms of infrastructure, development and making things more approachable with services working.

Did you have the opportunity of going to the restive area in the Niger Delta?

I was advised not to go but I did go to Abuja, Katsina and the report is the same, that [size=15pt]I feel safe here[/size]. It is a country with immense business opportunities..

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/botha-nigerias-cash-in-circulation-is-thrice-that-of-south-africa/144325/

What's the argument about again? undecided
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Rossikk(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I am not impressed! As a Nigerian, I know all too well that the average Nigerian suffers from steep inferiority complex and hence 'worships' anyone with pale/white skin. So why won't this white south African man feel 'safer' in Nigeria where he is most likely 'worshiped' like a demi god?

It is not a secret that the average Nigerian in Nigeria and even abroad I must say, treats a white foreigner better than they treat their fellow Nigerians or even Africans so of course, some white people will be willing to live in Nigeria even with all our security challenges because their inflated egos are massaged by gullible Nigerians and reinforces their silly belief as whites that they are better or more superior to blacks. Mtshew!

So when a white guy is kidnapped in the Delta or shot in the north, there is no ''inferiority complex among Nigerians'', but when he tells you he is walking around safely in the country, even safer than his own country, it is because of ''inferiority complex of Nigerians''. Abeg commot here make we hear something. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by successcertain: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: PRIMITIVE DICTATOR ARE YOU SPEECHLESS? undecided

ABEG IF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY DO IT NOW undecided

Cameroon pride Brother from another mother someone must have pisses you off today because I knew you are one of the few good africans friends with a good heart on nairaland but you knew my people are so against the truth. Apologize for all the headache and troublemakers on nairaland and most don't really worth taken serious and most can be very insecure and lunatic but never take their words serious because is all on cyber and they might be nice nigerians in real life so bro cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by GeneralJ(m): 1:10am On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

If I were you I would not go there becouse most Africans have some strange cultural practises that we today would not know why they did them so to judge them is something a typical Nigerian fool like yourself would do.

See mumu cultural practise from your country, not to make mockery but to show you that most Africans have some strange shitt done in the name of culture. Who are you to judge twart!

Hey i was just telling you to say hi to your brothers and sisters, if you want to post pics of Nigerian culture so be it,

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by tellwisdom: 1:24am On Apr 09, 2013
GeneralJ:

The nigga said he felt safer not healthier you stupid fucker damn people like you get on my nerves your name should be tell foolishness not tell wisdom
Of course, i already dealth with the subject matter before engaging on some major problems, knuckle head like you are currently facing. You blind dumbo.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by GeneralJ(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2013
tellwisdom:
Of course, i already dealth with the subject matter before engaging on some major problems, knuckle head like you are currently facing. You blind dumbo.

Whatever you say men sorry about that, but still...
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 09, 2013
free2ryhme: hey toothpick i am waiting out my ban 3hrs 4rm now i reply u in d romance section
I'll be waiting, a$$hole.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:31am On Apr 09, 2013
successcertain:

Cameroon pride Brother from another mother someone must have pisses you off today because I knew you are one of the few good africans friends with a good heart on nairaland but you knew my people are so against the truth. Apologize for all the headache and troublemakers on nairaland and most don't really worth taken serious and most can be very insecure and lunatic but never take their words serious because is all on cyber and they might be nice nigerians in real life so bro cheers.
AMEN BROTHER, BUT YOUR PEOPLE ARE TOO MUCH...LOOK AT THE THREAD AND TELL ME HOW MY COUNTRY WAS MENTIONED HERE. I REALLY CAME HERE( ON THIS FORUM) IN PEACE. BUT TOO MUCH HATE.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by sweetcheecks(f): 1:32am On Apr 09, 2013
GeneralJ:

Hey i was just telling you to say hi to your brothers and sisters, if you want to post pics of Nigerian culture so be it,

Say hi, by posting a picture a woman wearing a culturing rings around her neck? How do you think these women feel in this day an age with their facial and body disfigurements? Are you aware they are scarred for life the is nothing that can fix them? You think they ask for that? Think man, think!
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by GeneralJ(m): 1:45am On Apr 09, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Say hi, by posting a picture a woman wearing a culturing rings around her neck? How do you think these women feel in this day an age with their facial and body disfigurements? Are you aware they are scarred for life the is nothing that can fix them? You think they ask for that? Think man, think!

How did we even get here lol lets just get back to the topic and by the way worhter or not they are scared for life, they are still your family ..right??
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: under no circumstances a Cameroonian will even go in your ritualists- terrorists infested hell hole you call country.........

Cameroon pepper you eat
Cameroon beans you eat
Even street Breads you eat, I'm yet to see a Cameroonian eating something coming from your erosion ravaged+ritualists-terrorists-kidnappers infested shit hole....
Ask your 4millions people to go back in their jungle...
I don't even think you can find up to 200 Cameroonian in that poster of hell they call Niggeria.

4 MILLIION NIGERIANS?!?!?! YOU MUST BE HIGH ON SOME CHEAP CRACK!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:07am On Apr 09, 2013
babe_online:
4 MILLIION NIGERIANS?!?!?! YOU MUST BE HIGH ON SOME CHEAP CRACK!!!!!! angry angry angry
DEBUNK MY CLAIM THEN? I SAY AND REPEAT 4MILLIONS OF YOUR PEOPLE LIVE IN CAMEROON CONSTITUTING THE BIGGEST NIGERIAN DIASPORA.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:13am On Apr 09, 2013
^^THOSE ARE THE LEGAL ONE..WAITING FOR YOUR FIGURES, SINCE I'M HIGH.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ^^THOSE ARE THE LEGAL ONE..WAITING FOR YOUR FIGURES, SINCE I'M HIGH.

Dude sharap! There aint no 4million nigeria in cameroun! Apart from few igbo ppl that goes to that dictator's country cos they go everywhere even pakistan and maybe some hausa onthe boarder, i have a feeling they aint upto a 100 thousand nig inthat country. Lol at legal, when do both countries with no boundary start to check legal or illegal.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: DEBUNK MY CLAIM THEN? I SAY AND REPEAT 4MILLIONS OF YOUR PEOPLE LIVE IN CAMEROON CONSTITUTING THE BIGGEST NIGERIAN DIASPORA.
dude did you know that the population of your country is just over 16million? how will Nigerians in your country be 4million. That is 1/4 of your country's population. Is that possible? THINK DUDE!!!
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

We all know oppositions in Africa are always shouting rigging but guess what I found about Niggeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVcIFa8Wdgw&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmzZBcP2z4o&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3XplOA8d6Y&feature=player_embedded

Cameroon doesn't even make it to the world news, let alone youtube, you see, nobody knows you're there lipsrsealed
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2013
babe_online:
4mill or 4 thousand What's with the false info dude..
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2013
GeneralJ:

Hey tell your sisters and brothers i said hi

Mehn! You are wonderful! Thanks for uploading sweetcheecks' picture, now we can put a face to the embodiment of ignorance. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Mafun: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2013
playcharles: which part in Nigeria... is it Northern nigeria :BokoHaram with their bombing, eastern Nigeria Militant with their vandalization or western Nigeria Lagos to be precise where kidnapping has been the oder of day

Plase, what are you still doing in Nigeria? The country is not safe and you have refused to leave.

The thing dey nna body!
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by sweetcheecks(f): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2013
mekula:

Mehn! You are wonderful! Thanks for uploading sweetcheecks' picture, now we can put a face to the embodiment of ignorance. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And I found your sisters picture grin grin grin I love google grin

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by playmode(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Now this is what I call ignorance can you show me the slums you talk of. Soweto has evverything that Lagos only dreams of

1)Soweto has two university campuses today

2) Soweto has the 6th biggest shopping mall in Africa

3)Soweto has the biggest and two of worlds best international stadiums in the world FNB and Orlando respectively

4) Soweto has the biggest hospital in africa

5) Soweto has a BRT bus system

6) Soweto has a light passenger rail network( something that Lagos still dreams of)tongue

7) 95% of Soweto citizens has electricity, water, sanitation and primary healthcare
facilities.

cool96% of Soweto's people already have basic housing.

Now does this constitute a slum, please get out of your little village because SA has transformed Soweto years ago.

Actually Soweto has the biggest hospital in the world but you and i know that the hospital is a death trap because of mismanagement and incompetent BEE staff.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by playmode(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2013
I think i need to wade in here being the person who created the “should I return to Nigeria thread”.

While my concerns were based on media reports , further research has shown me that there is nothing to fear in returning to Nigeria. At the same South Africa remains a country where I was able to achieve my dreams and become very successful and I am very grateful to South Africa for affording me that opportunity.

I will like appeal to my brothers & sisters from Nigeria and my brothers & sisters from South Africa to stop this “I am better than you contests”. I for one know that many South Africans especially black males look down on Nigerians and Nigeria while Nigerians in retaliation have now become very xenophobic, abusive and uncouth towards south Africans. The reality is that Nigeria has it’s strength and weaknesses just like South Africa does.

I plead with all of you to follow in the footsteps of Thambo Mbeki and realize that you are an African first before being a Nigerian or South African. We need to stop attacking each other in this way and instead appreciate one another.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by sweetcheecks(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2013
playmode: I think i need to wade in here being the person who created the “should I return to Nigeria thread”.

While my concerns were based on media reports , further research has shown me that they is nothing to fear in returning to Nigeria. At the same South Africa remains a country where I was able to achieve my dreams and become very successful and I am very grateful to South Africa for affording me that opportunity.

I will like appeal to my brothers & sisters from Nigeria and my brothers & sisters from South Africa to stop this “I am better than you contests”. I for one know that many South Africans especially black males look down on Nigerians and Nigeria while Nigerians in retaliation have now become very xenophobic, abusive and uncouth towards south Africans. The reality is that Nigeria has it’s strength and weaknesses just like South Africa does.

I plead with all of you to follow in the footsteps of Thambo Mbeki and realize that you are an African first before being a Nigerian or South African. We need to stop attacking each other in this way and instead appreciate one another.

GBAM! But I will forever defend my country from unwarranted slander on NL.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by RedLight1: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2013
mekula:
Dont mind them. Always biatching 'bout Nigeria. They spend so much time on NL looking out for Naija news, while their house is burning. cheesy cheesy cheesy
this is exactly my problem with these people
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2013
playmode: I think i need to wade in here being the person who created the “should I return to Nigeria thread”.

While my concerns were based on media reports , further research has shown me that they is nothing to fear in returning to Nigeria. At the same South Africa remains a country where I was able to achieve my dreams and become very successful and I am very grateful to South Africa for affording me that opportunity.

This is why aliens won't talk to us lipsrsealed
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by RedLight1: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2013
ItsModella:
You dey mind am? Can you imagine the sh*t that flowed out of her mouth? A south african man feels safer in Nigeria than SA and these folks are here telling us crap.

If Nigeria is the slum, the SA is the gutters. Filled with undiluted sh*t.
buhahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) / Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.