Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman (29271 Views)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / "Do We Feel Safer In Nigeria Today Than We Were In 2007?" - Atiku / Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Anybaba: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: i don't discuss with blind people, I don't want the spam bot to ban me, posted enough articles and links to show you our production , which keep improving.

Keep in mind that we are generous with our electricity
That's why Adamawa state people can now enjoy light.

We supply the whole Cemac.

Beside grabbing lands what have u ever done for us?

In terms of intelligence and depth on issues of politics and development in Africa, I am not your mate. I call you an ignorant person who is insolent. How can you not know the power plants in your country? How can you not know the power generation capacity in your country? Such ingnorance is inexcusable from a fellow that is quick to point fingers from his leaking hut.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Anybaba:

You wrote indefensible nonsense of generating more than 814 MWs in Cameroon. I have given you a list of all the power plants in your country and the generating capacity. I think you should dispute that.
use your eyes and scroll up
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Anybaba:

In terms of intelligence and depth on issues of politics and development in Africa, I am not your mate. I call you an ignorant person who is insolent. How can you not know the power plants in your country? How can you not know the power generation capacity in your country? Such ingnorance is inexcusable from a fellow that is quick to point fingers from his leaking hut.

Lmao, scroll up , I call you blind because I have already posted what you keep asking.

Beside grabbing lands what have you ever done for us?

I showed Adamawa state begging Cameroon for electricity.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Anybaba: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: use your eyes and scroll up

There are four hydroelectric plants in Cameroon. Nothing more. The installed capacity of those plants is not up to a 1000MWs.

The only new plant under construction is a thermal plant that will take the generating capacity in your country to about a 1000MW. And you do not know something that simply?

From independence till date, only 814 MW of power? And you are on nairaland talking nonsense everyday, as if its a paid job.

Apply such insulting attitude on your Government as it is obvious that no serious investment has been going in the power sector of your country. I have pointed two areas to you now that your country is performing woefully, namely (1) democratic governance and (2) Power generation. If I start on roads and infrastructure, you will weep.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Anybaba:

There are four hydroelectric plants in Cameroon. Nothing more. The installed capacity of those plants is not up to a 1000MWs.

The only new plant under construction is a thermal plant that will take the generating capacity in your country to about a 1000MW. And you do not know something that simply?

From independence till date, only 814 MW of power? And you are on nairaland talking nonsense everyday, as if its a paid job.

Apply such insulting attitude on your Government as it is obvious that no serious investment has been going in the power sector of your country. I have pointed two areas to you now that your country is performing woefully, namely (1) democratic governance and (2) Power generation. If I start on roads and infrastructure, you will weep.
shut up bloody liar ..my links and articles are there keep fooling yourself

your hate is so much that you refuse to see Lmao.

I have to go , I will b back..to answer others lies..I know your people like to lie and put others down to feel good.

What have u ever done for us? Grabbing land?
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Anybaba: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: shut up bloody liar ..my links and articles are there keep fooling yourself

Should I list the power plants in Cameroon for you again? You talk as if this is some rocket science. It is bare facts. We know the rivers in Cameroon that are dammed and how much of electricity is generated from there.

Tell me something new if there is. And I say boldly there is nothing new except a new thermal plant that is yet to be completed. The generating capacity in your country is slightly above 800MW and I place it at about 814MW, which actually is a generous value.

Lets move to roads and infrastructure...What is the state of road connectivity in your country?
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Anybaba: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: shut up bloody liar ..my links and articles are there keep fooling yourself

your hate is so much that you refuse to see Lmao.

I have to go , I will b back..to answer others lies..I know your people like to lie and put others down to feel good.

What have u ever done for us? Grabbing land?

No do not go, lets talk about Cameroon ! That famed bush east of the Gulf of Guinea. You should be ashamed of yourself !!
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Anybaba:

No do not go, lets talk about Cameroon ! That famed bush east of the Gulf of Guinea. You should be ashamed of yourself !!
Ahaha I have a life you can talk about what you want ...I will answer later.

As for power check Lom pangar, kribi central etc..
Don't let's the hate blind you.

Like I said feel free to say what you want there is no taboo
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Anybaba:

814 MW? how is it something to thump about?
lol
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Anybaba: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Ahaha I have a life you can talk about what you want ...I will answer later.

As for power check Lom pangar, kribi central etc..
Don't let's the hate blind you.

Like I said feel free to say what you want there is no taboo

I suggest you go to a library if there is one in your jungle hide out. Immense yourself in the pursuit of knowledge as you pass as a very uninformed African. You lack good grasp of issues and appear rather dull. They are a lot of damning things going on in your country, chief of which is some of the most inept and corrupt leadership known to mankind. If at this point, you lack the capacity to grasp these basic facts, I suggest you make a library and not nairaland your permanent abode. I will cease my exchanges here with you.
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Anybaba:

I suggest you go to a library if there is one in your jungle hide out. Immense yourself in the pursuit of knowledge as you pass as a very uninformed African. You lack good grasp of issues and appear rather dull. They are a lot of damning things going on in your country, chief of which is some of the most inept and corrupt leadership known to mankind. If at this point, you lack the capacity to grasp these basic facts, I suggest you make a library and not nairaland your permanent abode. I will cease my exchanges here with you.
grin grin
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Stop shaming yourself jealous of generators toxic fumes?

The bold above is pathetic and guy you don't enjoy electricity ,stop deceiving yourself.
I can't really blame you. And please, i don't have time for a riff-raff like you. Hence forth, stop quoting my comments. Eleri ibu.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
fuc..k cameroon!
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by DeBamenda(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila: fuc..k cameroon!

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by onila(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
DeBamenda:

tongue
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
onila: fuc..k cameroon!
my virgin onila..whats up?
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nigeria and SA are both crimes haven...no security whatsoever.Stop deceiving yourself.....

The problem is most crimes in Nigeria are ethnic oriented ..so a white man can't feel the heat..

Jump on me wink

The above was ur very first comment on this thread. Nobody made any reference to ur country prior to this, but I guess like a rabble rouser that u are u had to jump in and attack Nigeria and SA without invitation. U are derailing the thread and now the big guns cant debate issues because the rat wants to get noticed. Ok we have noticed u, happy now? Nigeria has a reputation to protect, do u have any?
Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: so 814? Do you know how to read?

We are above 1500Mw ...and we supply Niggeria(Adamawa state) I'm yet to see something good coming from you guys?

What have you ever done for Cameroon? The tiny nation?

Last but not the least we supply the whole CEmac ..you can check yourself.

So it is true that the city of Pretoria in SA uses more electricity in one day than the hole Cameroon produces.

You guys are still fighting over 800MW while SA uses over 45000MW a day and will be adding another 9000MW by mid 2014 and 4800MW end 2014.tongue

It seems we are on a different levelgrin

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by sweetcheecks(f): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
enigma_otr: I wonder if you people must answer every Nigerian critics on this forum.
A south african says his family is safer in Nigeria than his homeland, if anyone is not happy about that, let him/her go hug a wet transformer. If south africans, ghanaians, and cameroonians have a problem with what Mr Botha said about Nigeria, they should take the fight to the man himself, not Nigerians. The actions of these aliens only shows the magnitude of their jealousy. [size=28pt]Yes, they are jealous of us. [/size] If not for jealousy, why should the south africans be deceiving themselves, trying to prove to us that the security situation in south africa is still better than that in Nigeria when infact, we have contrary evidence from their own citizen?
The cameroonians are even claiming their country is better than Nigeria, when the facts points to the opposite. All because someone said something good about Nigeria. That's jealousy! They even said we don't have a water company in Nigeria. Whatever that means, i don't think i need to rely on any company or government to provide water. It doesn't cost much to dig wells or water-borne holes here. As for electricity. Well i don't know what an average Nigerian pass through, because we enjoy at least 6 days of uninterrupted power power supply in a week where i stay. There are places like that. Believe it or not, that's the reality.
I've been to many places and i can tell you, no place like home- Nigeria. Please 9japhobians, the earlier you free yourself of your burning for our beloved country Nigeria the higher your life expectancy. Nigeria is on her way to higher grounds. The challenges we face now are just necessary for the needed change. I see many enemies of Nigeria committing suicide
soon.
@ bolded grin grin grin The famous line!

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2013
sweetcheecks:
@ bolded grin grin grin The famous line!
Funny...is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report / Nnamdi Nsorom Shot By Assassins In Imo (PHOTOS) / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.