Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

“El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri (7205 Views)

TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Elueme: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Some people actually think they are getting more popular because of the type of things they say on Social Media. In actual fact they are only getting more notorious and famous. A lot of the time politicians and activists don’t realize that they do not need more fame. What they need is more credibility. And while their compartment on Social Media will continue to add to their fame they pay the price for that by way of loss of credibility. I am fortunate to have learnt such lessons in the States, so I don’t let myself get bothered by such people. By the time they realize what they have done to their image it will be too late.

Exactly why the likes of El Rufai are doomed politically even if APC clings power in 2015.
Please, someone should advise Oby Ezekwesili on this sad truth. She's gradually losing her acceptability and credibility for leadership with her continued tantrums on twitter. Compare her with NOI, the latter is fast earning more respect and maturity why the former is gradually being seen as a voice of opposition.
Reno displayed much maturity and intelligence in this interview and it speaks volume of his personality.

3 Likes

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
When an achiever is drenched in humility and allows his intelligence o be governed by conscience and not ego, he Becomes the first among his equals... Nicely put answers to the interviwers questions.

1 Like

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by slimghost(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
WOW. Nice one Reno!
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
RENO aka BEAF, pls what is your new Moniker in Nairaland....I miss ur yarns bro!,
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by porka: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Charles. E:
http://www.ynaija.com/conversations-with-mercy-abang-el-rufais-intelligence-is-governed-by-ego-reno-omokri/

Kathleen Ndongmo, amongst other young Nigerians criticized Government’s policy on fuel subsidy, why did you single her out to rebuke?

On Kathleen, it is unfortunate that she did not understand why I did what I did. During the Fuel Subsidy issue she was on Twitter mobilizing people to gather at Surulere in Lagos against the government. Several people did that. Why did I single her out? She is a Cameroonian citizen and I felt that it was wrong for her to mobilize against the government of the nation that has welcomed her as a resident and I said in quote “Kathleen, you are a Cameroonian and you are welcome in Nigeria, but please allow Nigerians to react to their government’s policy”. Please go back and confirm if I have lied in the quote I just gave you. Now do you think Cameroonians will tolerate a Nigerian resident of Cameroon mobilizing Cameroonian citizens against an economic policy put in place by the Cameroonian government? If a U.S. Permanent Resident who is not a citizen tried that in America that is enough grounds for the U.S. government to withdraw such a person’s Green Card.

Now I ask you, what is rude or uncouth in what I just said? In response the young woman used some choice words on me for which I did not respond. The next day I got a call from a respected Nigerian journalist saying that Kathleen had called her saying that she received an anonymous call from the SSS and some people were saying that they would hold me responsible if anything happened to her. I am a strong believer in God. I prayed about that incident. I am reasonably certain that such an incident never occurred but let me give her the benefit of the doubt. However, I am completely certain that I never instigated anything like that. And I know God enough to know that when I pray over a thing I have NEVER failed to get justice from my Maker.

This is really insulting.

Why would a foreigner be mobilizing against our government?

2 Likes

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Waiting for El rufai to tear Reno to shreds!
Lie mohamed, pius Adesanmi ,sahara desert nd y'all...bring it on!
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by pheesayor(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
utumunta: Waiting for El rufai to tear Reno to shreds!
Lie mohamed, pius Adesanmi ,sahara desert nd y'all...bring it on!
RENO OMOKRI – A TALE OF LIES AND DESPERATION
https://www.nairaland.com/1251946/reno-omokri-tale-lies-desperation
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by gunuvi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
pheesayor:
RENO OMOKRI – A TALE OF LIES AND DESPERATION
https://www.nairaland.com/1251946/reno-omokri-tale-lies-desperation
My brother, read both Reno interview and read this one above and if you can't see between the lines then you are not intelligent enough.
The Salihu guy is a big jealous liar commissioned by El Rufai to write that shit. Nigerians knows the truth and will stick to it.
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Around these parts here, Reno Bemigho Omokri, is what we know as a "Con Artist" or "Fair Weather Friend"; his loyalty is to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by sleekman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eeeehen! So na Beaf be Reno Omokri? Kai wonders will never end. The person that granted that interview and the Beaf on this forum are 2 very different people. Mehn!
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by pheesayor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
gunuvi:
My brother, read both Reno interview and read this one above and if you can't see between the lines then you are not intelligent enough.
The Salihu guy is a big jealous liar commissioned by El Rufai to write that shit. Nigerians knows the truth and will stick to it.

I don't believe Reno,majority of Nigerians can't be wrong on the fact that this government is a disappointment but Reno doesn't see it that way simply because he's feeding from the government

7 Likes

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Monekery
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Jadeng: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Yaaawwwnnn!!!

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by PastorOla1: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
One Million of you can't equal One Mallam El'Rufai any day, any time.

3 Likes

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Marpol: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
yuzedo: Wow! Seeing Omokri in different light for the first time ever. Perhaps he isn't so terrible. At least, the interview reveals quite some intelligence on his part. I like the interview. Still undecided on the nigga. Recollection of his propagandist nature and half-truths will always remain, regardless of how stellar an interview he grants.

But i must ask, WHY DOES EVERYBODY USE RELIGION/CHURCH TO PORTRAY A PRISTINE IMAGE? Like becoming a Pastor is an automatic ticket to respectability, honesty and infallibility?! I think it is detestable how in this part of our world, "spirituality" is put forward by most people in public sphere to buy some legitimacy.

Gbam!!! You hit the nail on the head.
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by TechyGuy: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pastor Ola: One Million of you can't equal One Mallam El'Rufai any day, any time.

You speak exactly like the mallam el-rufai, egoistic and arrogant! Are you not by this guilty of what Reno said?
I think you just vindicated Reno for this interview.

4 Likes

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by bakila: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
kingoflag: Around these parts here, Reno Bemigho Omokri, is what we know as a "Con Artist" or "Fair Weather Friend"; his loyalty is to the highest bidder.
Short and simple, for some of his boys planted her to see he is Intellegent and blablah is funny. How could Omokri make a fair assesement of whats guides El Rufai's Intelligence given that Omokri is officer in charges for gej in places like nairaland.
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 10, 2013
If a U.S. Permanent Resident who is not a citizen tried that in America that is enough grounds for the U.S. government to withdraw such a person’s Green Card.

Fat lie.
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Itoroetti(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2013
porka:

This is really insulting.

Why would a foreigner be mobilizing against our government?
imagine what the camerounians doing to Nigerians even in bakassi which is not theirs.this lady or man insulted the sensibility of Nigerians.but trust nigerians,we dont give a damn about it especially when u belong to d opposite.this is not good for our democracy.in as much as we have lots of differences due to our political afflictions,this should stop us from airing d truth.
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by taiwo3(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2013
wellmax: Dear Reno Omokri,

At least El-Rufai has some intelligence, forget about what governs it. Tell me one person with any iota of intelligence in the entire GEJ cabinet.

Yours Faithfully.
Wellmax

Ngozi iweala, lamido sanusi.. U need more?
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by kettykings: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2013
wellmax: Dear Reno Omokri,

At least El-Rufai has some intelligence, forget about what governs it. Tell me one person with any iota of intelligence in the entire GEJ cabinet.

Yours Faithfully.
Wellmax

Kindly cite examples of El Rufai's Intelligence or intelligent Deeds so that the uninformed can be informed
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by pheesayor(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2013
jerseyboy:

Fat lie.
Reno Busted grin cry cry cry
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
This remains the most brilliant interviews I've read this year. The part that strikes me most is obvious truth that over here in the state u can't start calling for people to join you against the United states government. A̶̲̥̅♏ surprise tinz are talking for granted in this country.deport the idiot
Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by emiye(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
"An assessment of reports in Nigeria media prove one major point: namely, that we have serious problems in this country, that we are a people witHout standards,values,beyond shame, we live in a society where anything is possible, we worship persons, we place them above the rule of law, anything can be rationalised, Nigerians can hold a position today and shift to the other side tomorrow and still argue with great passion, and there is never a shortage of opportunists, in and out of the corridors of power"-REUBEN ABATI, OCTOBER 2005

The genuine ones are few, very few,..... I cant be fooled by words, Actions speak louder....

1 Like

Re: “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri by Pygru: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
His main issue is that his emotional intelligence never peaked at the same level as his Intelligence Quotient.
ouch!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Senator Salary Structure: How Much Does A Nigerian Senator Earn? / Atiku Is Looking For The Guy Whose Savage Tweet To Him Went Viral (screenshot) / BREAKING: Nigeria Army On The Run, Hundreds Of Residents Flee The North,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.