Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... (4073 Views)

Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts– Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2015
these things are done to stop migration of Easterners to Lagos.

1. Develop and implement policies to get Ibaka seaport fully functional as well as other inland seaports.
2. Develop and implement policies to get at least one international airport in the East to Abuja standard and fully functional.
3. Relocate oil companies' headquarters back to the East.
3. Relocate the Federal Capital Territory to the East albeit temporarily for at least 25 years.

These are the factors that unjustly caused migration to the regions that unfairly took hold of Nigeria and such imbalance has to be corrected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
No one has the monopoly to steal national goodies and claim it to be his and to be enjoyed by him alone.
These must be done or everyone should STFU and embrace the ongoing migration.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by bakila: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
hahahaha. hehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
All these must be addressed else the coming consequence which we all cannot ignore.
If you are not aware of the consequence, well you must be very naive more than you originally thought.

LAGOS!

In a democracy, population is all that matters no matter how pissed you might be.
Lagos will be overran by non Yoruba if you fail to do the right thing and don't naively wish it away.

Lagos must be governed by a non Yoruba, or at least Lagos house of assembly will be shared with others.
It is inevitable unless everything that was stolen from Nigeria is returned.
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:
Things to do to stop migration of Easterners to Lagos.

1. Develop and implement policies to get Ibaka seaport fully functional as well as other inland seaports.
2. Develop and implement policies to get at least one international airport in the East to Abuja standard and fully functional.
3. Relocate the Federal Capital Territory to the East albeit temporarily for at least 25 years.

These are the factors that unjustly caused migration to the regions that unfairly took hold of Nigeria and such imbalance has to be corrected.

join ss/se liberation movement ,

consult barcanistar and truckpusher .

ss/se power of unity will scare hyena and scavengers .

4 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Can I speak grin
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by kay1one2(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by WisdomFlakes: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some folks just never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by ki02020(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
I belive nothing is imposible....a black man finally got to rule USA after 500hundred years,may be in the next 300ys sha an ibgo man will.....mo rerin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Some folks just never learn.

You mean those that have stolen the national cake and want to eat it alone?
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why not go remove Ambode or whoever governor is Yoruba and put your son there?

LIKE IT OR NOT, WE WILL RELOCATE YOU AT WILL IF WE WANT TO AND THERE AINT NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO THAT AND WILL EVER DO OTHER THAN LOOK OR RANT HELPLESSLY .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
StBlack1:

LIKE IT OR NOT, WE WILL RELOCATE YOU AT WILL IF WE WANT TO AND THERE AINT NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO THAT AND WILL EVER DO OTHER THAN LOOK OR RANT HELPLESSLY .

Pull your head out of your backside, the truth stares you in the face!

You can't steal and claim our national cake alone! Deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Scatterboss(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lolzzz. Jokers.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by benosky(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
ok
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
StBlack1:

stop having a wet dream in your vision holding your mama azz .

apocalypse .
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Pull your head out of your backside, the truth stares you in the face!

You can't steal and claim our national cake alone! Deal with it.

Is your flat head running on flat batteries so effectively that you cant remember the last relocation exercise to keep Lagos clean of foreign misfits? So whose head is in his backside now?

Worry not. Presently, ways are been covertly plotted to remove those your 3 eboe reps in Lagos. Maybe when we throw away like waste bins, we will see how you can come up with more senseless lies of genocide.
LAGOS REMAINS THE HERITAGE OF THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF YORUBALAND BEFORE ANY FOREIGNER, TAKE IT TO THE BANK OR TO YOUR LAGOON. !!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
StBlack1:

Is your flat head running on flat batteries so effectively that you cant remember the last relocation exercise to keep Lagos clean of foreign misfits? So whose head is in his backside now?

Worry not. Presently, ways are been covertly plotted to remove those your 3 eboe reps in Lagos. Maybe when we throw away like waste bins, we will see how you can come up with more senseless lies of genocide.
LAGOS REMAINS THE HERITAGE OF THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF YORUBALAND BEFORE ANY FOREIGNER, TAKE IT TO THE BANK OR TO YOUR LAGOON. !!!

Who came apologizing?

Remove them? More will come back.
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by WisdomFlakes: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

You mean those that have stolen the national cake and want to eat it alone?

Stole what from whom? No be the National cake your kinsmen dey follow GEJ chop for the past 6yrs? Abi what have the igbos been doing as "pillars" of Jonathan's administration for the last 6yrs? Going by the way some of you behave and believe that you are more superior than other Nigerians I'm still shocked that you all are complaining about anything. Why not sit your butts in your region and use that ingenuity you brag so much about to turn things around till you it becomes the envy of Africa? Na only mouth Una get.

20 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

stop having a wet dream in your vision holding your mama azz .

apocalypse .

Unfortunately for you, i have a good mam who is a devoted xtian. But if making Lagos a better place has to be achieved by relocating you with hoes like your mom, AMEN TO THE GREAT PRAYER.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by 1wolex85: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

1. ibaka seaport; I am all for this,Lagos needs to be de congested but I thought akpabio was meant to deliver the project
2. I thot one of the reasons for se backing gej was making the Enugu airport international? so what is the problem here?
3. nobody forced any company to locate their hq in lagos,it is is a business decision, If there is a need to relocate their hq,they will.
4. oh,the capital should be uprooted from abuja to se abi? and then we would have nw, ne and ss asking for their turn abi? abuja is already central as it is

11 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Who came apologizing?

Remove them? More will come back.

Go Fix them if you can.

Tony Nwulu must be pissing in his pants now as regards the recent plot by the same Yorubas in PDP trying to eliminate him through assassination.

Worry not, Idimogu will be a seated rep soon. Lets see how he will survive if APC in the house gangs up to erase him away from the seat and install a Yoruba man.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by WisdomFlakes: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
1wolex85:

1. ibaka seaport; I am all for this,Lagos needs to be de congested but I thought akpabio was meant to deliver the project
2. I thot one of the reasons for se backing gej was making the Enugu airport international? so what is the problem here?
3. nobody forced any company to locate their hq in lagos,it is is a business decision, If there is a need to relocate their hq,they will.
4. oh,the capital should be uprooted from abuja to se abi? and then we would have nw, ne and ss asking for their turn abi? abuja is already central as it is

Bro, you get time sha. Na only to blame others for their inadequacies and woes Dem sabi. Dem sabi whine eh? They blame everybody but themselves.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
StBlack1:

Unfortunately for you, i have a good mam who is a devoted xtian. But if making Lagos a better place has to be achieved by relocating you with hoes like your mom, AMEN TO THE GREAT PRAYER.

well oh well .

odaabo/ sanjima .
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

we want our region unity ,

leave this people land . there is nothing like no man's please .
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
1wolex85:

1. Seaports are federal projects. Akwa Ibom can only help and the associated policies to get it viable is in the federal government's hand.
2. Yes but the airport has not been completed yet. The minister that worked to get it going was viciously witch hunted just to maintain the status quo of Lagos dominance.
3. Whatever reason it was moved must be reversed.
4. Yes, it was possible to move it from Lagos to Abuja, so it is equally possible to move it to any Eastern City or a brand new one built.

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

well oh well .

odaabo/ sanjima .

Oro pesije lenu agunmaniye. Sa kooriibu re da soun. !!

9 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
StBlack1:

Go Fix them if you can.

Tony Nwulu must be pissing in his pants now as regards the recent plot by the same Yorubas in PDP trying to eliminate him through assassination.

Worry not, Idimogu will be a seated rep soon. Lets see how he will survive if APC in the house gangs up to erase him away from the seat and install a Yoruba man.

Who has monopoly to assassinations? LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by 1wolex85: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

1. Seaports are federal projects. Akwa Ibom can only help and the associated policies to get it viable is in the federal government's hand.
2. Yes but the airport has not been completed yet. The minister that worked to get it going was viciously witch hunted just to maintain the status quo of Lagos dominance.
4. Yes, it was possible to move it from Lagos to Abuja, so it is equally possible to move it to any Eastern City or a brand new built.
1. akpabio and gej should have delivered the sea port qed. with all the Federal backing, 5 years should have delivered the sea port.
2. whose fault? oduah left almost two years ago,if I am not mistaken, an igbo man chidoka replaced her, what has he been doing?
3. you can't tell a company where to locate their hq,as I said before,it is a business decision
4. this is totally unworkable, it's either you suck it up or keep whining, your choice!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by WisdomFlakes: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

4. Yes, it was possible to move it from Lagos to Abuja, so it is equally possible to move it to any Eastern City or a brand new one built.

Why couldn't Jonathan assist Akpabio? Aren't they both SS?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Who has monopoly to assassinations? LMAO

You know what, If by chance any of your kinsmen get assassinated, PLEASE DO TRY RECIPROCATING. I bet it you all wont be obliged to try retaliating on Yorubas in a Yoruba land.

I can bet you that what you just spewed is not a task your generations in Lagos CAN DARE TRY DREAM OF RATHER THAN THINK OF DOING. I understand that you Ibos are a group who likes screaming xenophobia, but bet you, the whole world wont pay any attention to your wailings when they clearly see what set of misfits and nuisances you like making yourselves in foreign lands.

I REPEAT, if one of your men get eliminated, do summon courage to call up MASSOB or any of your God-forsaken group to dare retaliate in Yoruba land. !!

7 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
1wolex85:

1. akpabio and gej should have delivered the sea port qed. with all the Federal backing, 5 years should have delivered the sea port.
2. whose fault? oduah left almost two years ago,if I am not mistaken, an igbo man chidoka replaced her, what has he been doing?
3. you can't tell a company where to locate their hq,as I said before,it is a business decision
4. this is totally unworkable, it's either you suck it up or keep whining, your choice!

1. No, such huge projects take years to plan, design and develop. It has now passed the design stage but has to be built with federal money. It should be a priority so as to make Lagos Yoruba and Yoruba alone. We like it to be so, Lagos for Yoruba.
2. Avoiding being witch hunted as well.
3. It was not a business decision, even if it was, the federal shouldn't interfere while we force them back to the East our way. We can do that.
4. I can't suck it, if you can't suck an Igbo being governor of Lagos, then I can't suck the East not being the seat of government as well.
We have to balance the imbalance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Fleeing Their Homes Following Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pics) / PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP / General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Bridge!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.