Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? (8392 Views)

What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? / Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? / Nicest/Funniest Female Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by debsy(f): 9:57pm On May 12, 2006
NOTHING.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by UsherGurl(f): 11:53pm On May 12, 2006
someone to me: you are special

me to Mom, Dad, Mariam,Ahmadi: You are the best and the lovely ones
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by dbounddy(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2006
Said to me :

Baby , i love the way you call my name , look at my butt and grab my hands, i hope this last forever.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by hotangel2(f): 5:42am On May 13, 2006
Hmm, The most rescent one, and the one i'll prolly cherish forever -- which is also one of the cheesiet line i ever heard is "Yetunde, you complete me".

Mehn, what could be nicer. I didnt believe it at that moment, but after that, i tot, Lizzy, do u always have to read BIG meanings to stuffs? I mean that was soo nice.

I have this thing about thinking every nice word is a stupid and foolish pick up line. undecided undecided

Another nice thing anyone ever said to me was "when i grow up i want to be like you auntie" smiley And i immediately replied with "you'll be better than me sarah". smiley

Another thing is "I couldn't have asked God for a better daughter". -- My dad. smiley

That's about it for now. These arent just normal nice words. These r ones that meant/ and still means ALOT to me. cry smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by crazyfunky(f): 10:04am On May 13, 2006
hey ya, those r really sweet, well the sweetest thing i heard in 72hrs is, " Abimbola, all am asking for is that you love me the way i do and am gonna treat you like the queen that you are" cry n i replied saying "awww, whatever,cut the crap and stop acting like a sissy"hehehehe
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by LindaM1(f): 10:46am On May 13, 2006
cheesy When I had my son - I was so distressed over what my mother thought about my parenting capabilites. She said, "I think you're a wonderful mother". I was so happy and relieved. I tell my son, everyday I speak with him, "I love you". I know that tomorrow isn't promised - the point of power (love/laughter/living) is in the present.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by trips(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2006
"I miss ur gaze,

ur looks,

the understanding in every glance,

the purity of each smile,

sometimes i wonder how i stumbled on one of God's best kept secrets,

YOU"
That what my Ex said to me after we broke up, what u finks?!!
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by mamaput(f): 5:20pm On May 14, 2006
A Thankyou that comes from the heart.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by eveseh(f): 7:07pm On May 14, 2006
someone told me that i can sing,and i love singing that was so nice
and i told someone they are cute and nice looking kiss
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by dominobaby(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2006
Quite a handful of 'nicest' things.
He said: 'you complete me'.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by deb(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2006
Sweet words are easy to say, Sweet things are easy 2 buy, but sweet people like U are difficult to find smiley smiley smiley

sweet sweet sweet smiley smiley smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by cyrstal(f): 1:39am On May 16, 2006
some one said: You're such a role model, why cant others be like you

i kinda found that unbelievable thou, wow amen to that sha.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by mamaput(f): 8:30pm On May 16, 2006
Just today a little boy called me his other mum.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by dominobaby(f): 12:13am On May 17, 2006
Aww, nice mamaput, dat lil boy must realy like u!
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by hotangel2(f): 12:18am On May 17, 2006
dominobaby:

Quite a handful of 'nicest' things.
He said: 'you complete me'.

Now im begining to think if ur man is my man, or if thats the new catch phrase. I tot that was specialy made for me.

anyways, it's all good. cheesy
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by yatou(f): 11:28am On May 17, 2006
the nicest thing someone has ever said to me is I LOVE U,

and i used to hear it every minute i took with someone on the phone, who always tell me that i meant the whole world to him
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by yatou(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2006
the nicest thing someone has ever said to me is I LOVE U,

and i used to hear it every minute i talk with someone on the phone, who always tell me that i meant the whole world to him
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Bisanke(f): 1:56am On May 18, 2006
hmmm i've got loads but i'ma post one

Ur the best thing that has eva happened 2 me
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by beyunce(f): 9:24am On May 18, 2006
Dem to much no fit remember.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by PLAYBOY3(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2006
Thinkin'. . .thinkin'. . .thinkin'
"I LOVE UR DICK" (said to mi ba ma Ex)
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by lilred(f): 11:51am On May 18, 2006
@ playboy means you blew her mind grin
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by PLAYBOY3(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2006
Maybe wink
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by janetgurl: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2006
nothing tongue cry
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by dondele(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2006
to me, you make my world go round and round

to someone else, go and die
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by eveseh(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
lol nice one
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by janetgurl: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2006
@dondele,good for you

and eve what;s nice angry angry grin angry
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by naijadiva2(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
conversation:

boy: did it hurt?
girl: did what hurt?
boy: when you fell from heaven.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by nike4luv(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2006
him: i'm in love with you you know
me: u no get work,
him: tell me u love me and moto ma gba mi [car will hit me]
me: bugg off!
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Choco(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
Him: I care alot about you
Me: I appreciate our friendship
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by retro(f): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2006
Him: You LovePeddler!
Me: You ho

I love him.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Teezy(f): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2006
okay this is by far the sweetest thing my boyfriend has everrr said, its was totally adorable. i love him! kiss
k we just had a lil argument. . .

him: did i ever tell u that u look so damn sexy when u mad?
me: shutup devon! this aint funny, n stop quoting neyo
him: okay truth is im always feeling Hot when u mad
me: uuuggghh shut up!
him: baby if i kept telling u that i love you every second of the day for the rest of my life it still wouldnt be enough time to explain how much i really do love you
me: aawww (still a lil angry) who u quoting now?
him: my heart. . .

n everyone wonders why i was n still am in love with him since the 8th grade. . . kiss
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Bisanke(f): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2006
Teezy:

okay this is by far the sweetest thing my boyfriend has everrr said, its was totally adorable. i love him! kiss
k we just had a lil argument. . .

him: did i ever tell u that u look so damn sexy when u mad?
me: shutup devon! this aint funny, n stop quoting neyo
him: okay truth is im always feeling Hot when u mad
me: uuuggghh shut up!
him: baby if i kept telling u that i love you every second of the day for the rest of my life it still wouldnt be enough time to explain how much i really do love you
me: aawww (still a lil angry) who u quoting now?
him: my heart. . .

n everyone wonders why i was n still am in love with him since the 8th grade. . . kiss

awww i like that thats sweet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire At Texaco Filling Station, Gwarimpa Estate / Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! / N-power Devices, Why I Chose Afrione 2in1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.