Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? (8393 Views)

What Is The Nicest Thing That Has Ever Being Said To You? / Who Is The Nicest Person On Nairaland? / Nicest/Funniest Female Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Rubbermaid(f): 1:15am On Aug 06, 2006
Said to me grin
"God please make me like my aunty when I grow up because she is so beautiful" - My niece said that during their night-time prayer. She thinks the world of me and that makes me feel very special.

"I love you beyond reason, and that makes me happy. I hope you'll let me stay happy forever." Old Boyfriend

"You've still got us and we love you very much" - My 2 best friends when me and the above broke up. grin

I said to someone grin
I'll be more than your friend, I'll be your family too. If you get ill, broke, in trouble or whatever, know that u have someone to call. Said to my friend who had no single family member in the US.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by WesleyanA(f): 4:43am On Aug 06, 2006
too many i can't really pick out the "nicest" j/k
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2007
me: hey! do U think im too Rude?!?!?
him: [move] kiss kiss no Rhod, they just Cant handle U & I wouldnt have u any other way. kiss kiss [/move]
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by acidrop(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2007
i ask a friend if he misses me and he says

" i wiish a big rock fall on ur head, so u know how much it hurts when i miss u?
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2007
Aww, datz Real Sweet, bless smiley
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by dapachez: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
Hi peeps,i get to say nice things to people everyday of the week,year in year out cos of the nature of my job(am an optometrist) and whenever a client comes in worried or sad because they have issues with their eyes,after examination and i get to tell them "sir/ma you are not going blind"saying this puts a smile on their face and brings joy to my heart.one of the nicest thing that i have been told was by my ex"i know you are gonna b e the best husband any lady will wish for and will sure be a good father"
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by Rocktation(f): 1:22am On Oct 20, 2010
Someone simply told me, 'you're decent'. I swear i never felt soo warm before then.
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by gleefanati: 12:41am On Oct 21, 2010
My teacher who was leaving the school told me,

"Thank you for all the joys you've given me with teaching. It's so hard for me to leave because of kids like you. I know you'll do great in the future and that this school offers so many opportunities for you. Goodbye."

I was so sad it's been three years and I will never forget her,
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by holydante(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2010
Mine has been of a different scale,

1.  I have been working my backside off for years in a financial institution and been paid a measly meagrely amount as stipend,i decided to open up to a customer after some years and he held his mouth wide open for some few seconds and later sent me an sms saying ''to  be smiling all the time and always there for the clients of your firm even with this[/b] sort of treatment, you are an embodiment of the Holy Spirit'', i cried and kept the sms till dat phone crashed.

2. I have had about 6 bosses and the 7th one surprisingly & inspiringly sent me an sms on a sleepless night that i was considering resignation (i had not even voiced out the resignation to anyone yet)  telling me that even though it seems no one recognises and rewards me for my diligence, that one day God will recognise me and that i will be celebrated, i put off my resignation after that.

3. my Mother was shedding tears and threatening so many things cos her daughter in law and her husband has been having a running battle with my mum and they refused to send any gift or call her on her wedding anniversary or Xmas (cant really remember which it was) i sent my mum an sms saying ''you may retrieve so many things but you cannot erase whatever that has been voiced out especially in anger and resentment, do not say what you will regret tomorrow, call them if they refuse to call you and bless them for keeping silent. she responded to my sms with '' you are Gods eagle sent to this family, i bless you with my maternal authority'  cool cool cool
Re: Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? by beanos(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2010
Each passing day u give me hope & make me c reasons why i should not do stupid things, in dis life u ar one sweetheart i will live neva to forget.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire At Texaco Filling Station, Gwarimpa Estate / Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! / N-power Devices, Why I Chose Afrione 2in1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.