Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit (20393 Views)

Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Stlatyv(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
A spirit dat was unable to fyt 'to d end' while alive to me is toothless down there in d grave.
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Orblonde: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2013
Bigcake: Am dissapointed in our leaders, dat is gross nonsense after u call urself a christian. Twafi

If it was Churchill's graveside the an archbishop went too you won't complain oh
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Nuelaville: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2013
Y didn't u add strictly 4 Biafrans#only joking#
moodswing: I can mass produce the wonder-working ojukwu's grave in China if I can get as many that would be willing to buy.

Please order if you're interested.

His spirit can help you win poilitical wars and at the same time grant all your request.
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by seyi360(m): 3:22am On Apr 11, 2013
Rossikk: How is it barbaric to invoke the spirit of the dead? You're a total ignoramus brainwashed by Christian rubbish. What is barbaric is praying to a bloodied figure that's hanging dead on a cross strapped around your neck.
Jesus is no more hanging on that cross,he was brought down and buried.Guess what? He rose on the third day and ascended into heaven. Christians do not pray to a dead Jesus.Besides,its an insult to compare a mere mortal who isn't different frm everyone else to jesus the christ
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 11, 2013
Arrant nansense!
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Pukkah: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2013
Christmasdon: Rossiki, what is wrong with ur head? Don't u know that Jesus is LORD.

That's your own belief, albeit imported.

Let others exercise theirs without let or hindrance or mockery.
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by debetmx(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2013
eldoradoxx: Don't you think Ojukwu was actually right? Don't you think that he saw the falsehood upon which Nigeria was built too early to have wanted to go his way with his people? Don't you think that the various regions that make up Nigeria would have advanced better than they are now had Ojukwu succeeded in forcing Arewa, Oduduwa and Biafra to exist as separate Republics ? Has the hatred, ethnicity, tribalism, extremist religious views that set Nigeria ablaze in first republic and thus caused the first military coup and civil war have stopped now? Do you love any tribe or religion other than yours now? Are we truly united as on nation which Ojukwu never pretended that we were ? I am from South South, my late father and uncles fought against Biafra, but how many of them alive are happy the way Nigeria is today? Let me ask again, don't you think that Ojukwu was actually right but was resisted by those who profit from our unity without caring if this nation is granding to halt.

6. So Ojukwu was right to have killed Agbam, Alale, Banjo and Ifeajuna because Nigeria was built on falsehood?

7. So Ojukwu was right to have killed innocent children when he wanted to abandon Biafra dressed like a woman?

8. So Ojukwu was right to have starved his people who died of starvation because he was asking for landing rights from humanitarian orgs. who brought food for his pple because they needed to endure for biafra? Where his children hungry in biafra? i need an answer please

9. So Ojukwu was right to have killed expariate staff of eni agip because there was so much hatred, tribalism in Nigeria.

10. So Ojukwu was right to have locked up the civillians and officers who disagreed with him over biafra because there were diverse religions in Nigeria?

11. When in February 1966, Adaka Boro wanted his people out of the Eastern Region and created Niger Delta Republic. What did Aguiyi Ironsi and Emeka Ojukwu do?

1 Like

Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Proxytalk: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2013
Victor ume is a confused man, power drunk, arrogant, selfish, greedy and above all a hypocrite. how do u think u can rule a political party as if its ur fathers biz while you re the eldest son? yet u ploted and removed okorie. A knight or day in the catholic church
ROSSIKE, with due respect, (cos im not against ur belief) Victor umeh should ve quit his knighthood, leave christian religion alone.
Anyway i only see what happend to okadigbo @ senate coming his way sooner or later.
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Krisgift(f): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2013
Rossikk: I'm ready for religious war. Let any fool come in here with their Christian nonsense and I'll show them something today. Rubbish. Do you see any traditionalist attacking Christians for their beliefs? Never. But when a traditionalist does his thing, these colonised pea brains will come out of the woodwork, hurling insults against them. I'm waiting! Animals.
mumu,without colonization,you wouldn't have been educated 2day.you would have been in ur shrine naked eating palm kernel.ungrateful gay.if you believe in the most high God,like this post!

1 Like

Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2013
spiritfada: •Why I am standing behind Umeh – Ojukwu (Jnr.)

Few hours after the Court of Appeal Enugu reinstated Chief Victor Umeh as national chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Umeh and his team yesterday invoked the spirit of the late leader of the party Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Ikemba Nnewi to lead them in the remaining battle ahead.

Umeh with his team and supporters including Chief Emeka Ojukwu (Jnr.) drove straight to Nnewi to Ojukwu’s mausoleum.

He assured the spirit of the late Ikemba that the party (APGA) he left in his care would not die and that the Appeal Court has returned him as the party national chairman.

He said: “The great leader of APGA, we are here to invoke your spirit and to reassure you that the party you left in our hands will not die. You have confidence in us and our great APGA has become a household name in Nigeria. We have our members in the Senate, House of Representatives and States Houses of Assemblies.

“But soon after you left, selfish individuals as locusts decided to destroy our great party. We strongly believe that with your spirit our enemies will be defeated. No one can claim to know you better than us. We know that you are a consuming fire, we call upon you to rise and destroy all our enemies as you have already started your work on them.

Speaking to newsmen later he said, “12 days ago he came to me in a dream, he was calling me the way he used to call me any time I came to see him and I knew that when he was calling me he was asking me to be strong. So today the Court of Appeal answered my prayer, I’ve informed him and believe you me everything I told him he heard them.

That was our relationship. I was very close to him and he knew what we represented. He knew that I knew the journey where he wanted us to be so I’ve told him that we are back and of course I’ve assured him we are working with his son Emeka Ojukwu who is now on the Board of Trustees replacing him. Also speaking, Chief Emeka Ojukwu (Jnr.) said he is strongly behind Umeh because his late father was behind him till he passed on and because his cause was a right one.

Meanwhile, Sylvester Nwobu Alor, an uncle to Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State and his Special Adviser on Parks and Markets, said the party is unperturbed by the judgment of the Court of Appeal, Enugu granting the embattled National Chairman of All Progressives Grand Alliance(APGA), Victor Umeh a stay of execution. According to him, the court cannot stop an action that has already taken place and since the national convention was held before the court judgment, it cannot take effect.

His words: Umeh had gone to the Appeal Court to grant him a stay of execution which meant that the judgment given by the High Court should not be carried out until the determination of a substantive suit which we filed. Yesterday, he was given a judgment in his favour in terms of the execution of the high court judgment.

Unfortunately for him, I do not think that the judgment means much because we have already conducted the convention according to the High Court judgment and the members of the national executive had been elected before the Court of Appeal gave its own judgment.

If the court grants a restraining order for an action, that order can take place before and not after such an action. What he was asking the court to stop has already taken place and you cannot ask the court to stop what has already taken place.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/umeh-visits-ojukwus-tomb-invokes-spirit/

NAWAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PEOPLE GET TIME SHA, I NO FIT LAUGH MY LAUGH FINISH
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Pukkah: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2013
Krisgift: mumu,without colonization,you wouldn't have been educated 2day.you would have been in ur shrine naked eating palm kernel.ungrateful gay.if you believe in the most high God,like this post!

Ironically, you (and not him) are the one manifesting ignorance.

Who told you that Africans would not have been educated without colonialism? Do you know the origin/location of the world's first university? Do you think all the countries of the world were colonized?

And will you stop saying some people would have been unclad in some shrines if not for colonialism! How did all human communities relate with God before the advent of today's 'main' religions?

Without colonialism, you most likely would have been claiming that Orunmila is superior to Jesus.
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by sylvadan: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
In this 21st century,oh what a miscreant of ignorance,necromancy at this age.when the western-world is adding to the body of knowledge in every seconds a Nigerian man of Africa extraction is seeking the spirit of the dead.is a shame!we are backward because our leaders serves idols.if u are privilege to check our leaders in their secret rooms u ll see different jujus apart from the one they have eaten to their body and demonic covenant they ve entered from occult world.No wonder,BIBLE says:The wicked ll be turned into hell,and all the nations that forget GOD psalm 9:17.our leaders have forgotten GOD long time ago.they are gross idol worshipers-implementing idolized policies in NIgeria.pls as a leader change GOD ll demand the destiny of people from you!
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by calabardick(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rossikk: How is it barbaric to invoke the spirit of the dead? You're a total ignoramus brainwashed by Christian rubbish. What is barbaric is praying to a bloodied figure that's hanging dead on a cross strapped around your neck.

Come; eze-muo, which department of hell are you from?

Ansa me now, thunder fire that your mouth.
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Lugianostar(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Our leaders are bundles of barbaric disgrace.
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Rossikk(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Olodostein:

O boy, you go Explode ooooh ....

Singing# the Fool aka Rossikk is saying I;
Olodostein your God is dead;
But I and I know, Jah! Jah!
dread fool, fool dread, Dread I !

It's only a fool who lean upon his own understanding. I understand you are smarter than that Rossikk. If a nation is not guided by God, the people will lose self-control, but the nation that obeys God's law will be happy smiley.

Your confidence is superficial buddy. E dey fade ooo cheesy . Jah Live cool

Africans knew and honoured God at least 50,000 years before the first christian was born, and at least 40,000 years before the Jewish bible was written. Religion itself was born in Africa.

The question is, how did the teacher become student?

Borrowing dodgy creeds from dodgy people thousands of miles away, elevating their fairytales over his own millenia long heritage?

Why would invoking the spirit of a dead person be evil or imply that one does not know God unless some Johnny Just Come to religion (ie the white man) has brainwashed you into thinking like that?
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by slimghost(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
This Victor Umeh is just a clown!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Rossikk(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Krisgift: mumu,without colonization,you wouldn't have been educated 2day.you would have been in ur shrine naked eating palm kernel.ungrateful gay.if you believe in the most high God,like this post!

Blockhead. I'm sure you think African history is all about Tarzan. Have you spent a single day of your life studying African history? Worthless skin bleaching w.hore. Why don't you return to the kitchen where you belong, not here mincing words with humans?
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Rossikk(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Proxytalk: Victor ume is a confused man, power drunk, arrogant, selfish, greedy and above all a hypocrite. how do u think u can rule a political party as if its ur fathers biz while you re the eldest son? yet u ploted and removed okorie. A knight or day in the catholic church
ROSSIKE, with due respect, (cos im not against ur belief) Victor umeh should ve quit his knighthood, leave christian religion alone.
Anyway i only see what happend to okadigbo @ senate coming his way sooner or later.

Even YOU don't understand your ''christian religion''. Ever heard of the Transfiguration? What was that if not invoking the spirit of the dead, done by no less a figure than your 'lord'? If your 'lord' can do it, why can't others? Or is it one rule for him and another for others?
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Krisgift(f): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rossikk:

Blockhead. I'm sure you think African history is all about Tarzan. Have you spent a single day of your life studying African history? Worthless skin bleaching w.hore. Why don't you return to the kitchen where you belong, not here mincing words with humans?
*shivering*Runs back to the kitchen and continues with ma pot of egusi!
Re: Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni / Moghalu Backs FG, NERC On Service Based Electricity Tariff Review / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.