Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Would Have Love To Say Good Evening But............ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Would Have Love To Say Good Evening But............ (746 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Mean Things To Say To Annoying People / Things Not To Say On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Love To Say Good Evening But............ by Itulah(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
My intentions was to say "good evening" But............

Re: I Would Have Love To Say Good Evening But............ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
I would have responded to your greeting but i don't want to say how are you now and my OgaAtTheTop will now say another thing. But you can visit our site at www.goodevening. datz all!
Re: I Would Have Love To Say Good Evening But............ by Itulah(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yomii: I would have responded to your greeting but i don't want to say how are you now and my OgaAtTheTop will now say another thing. But you can visit our site at www.goodevening. datz all!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Would Have Love To Say Good Evening But............ by CrazyMan(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
I would have suggested that the topic be moved to the recycle bin.

But I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top would come and say another one.
Re: I Would Have Love To Say Good Evening But............ by Itulah(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
CrazyMan: I would have suggested that the topic be moved to the recycle bin.

But I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top would come and say another one.

I would have recommended that Mr "CrayMan" as the name implies should shut the hell up and go dive into the ocean. But I will wait for my Oga @ the Top to make his own recommendations. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Would Have Love To Say Good Evening But............ by kemzole(f): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
i would have said u are all jobless responding to this crap of a thread, but idont want to say one thing now and my oga@dtop will say another thing, u should all meet at ww.jobless.thatsall

(1) (Reply)

Good Driver / Na Wa!!!! / A New Element Discovered !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.