Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

French Study- Breasts Are Better Off Without Bras - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Study- Breasts Are Better Off Without Bras (730 Views)

My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off / Obesity Could Be Caused By Bacteria: French Study / Stop Wearing Bras, Scientists Warn Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Study- Breasts Are Better Off Without Bras by Creamz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
The results of a mammoth 15-year study led by professor Jean-Denis Rouillon, from the University of Besançon in eastern France, are finally in and it looks like conventional wisdom about bras and back pain has been way off the mark. According to Rouillon, a sports science expert, the lesson to be learned from the preliminary results of his marathon experiment is that “bras are a false necessity”.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/french-study-breasts-better-off-without-bras/
Re: French Study- Breasts Are Better Off Without Bras by Chanchit: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
My 5sec's research shows that if women should go braless, hell would let loose, cos na bra make some breast look attractive o, if them remove bra u go faint.
Re: French Study- Breasts Are Better Off Without Bras by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Out of the 130 women he studied, only one was quoted in the article? Her shape or size wasn't even revealed.

I guess I'd have to read the actual study considering there's no mention of the ages of these women (except the one interviewed), their weights, heights, whether or not they've had children, whether or not they breastfed, their diets and lifestyles, etc., in the article. I certainly won't be taking his word for it.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HAZARD! Deep Red Close Up Paste / We Can Now Transplant Full Human Head / Secret About Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.