Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy (31355 Views)

AY, Peter And Paul Okoye And Friends On Soccer Pitch / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Eneze1(f): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
congrats to them
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by signalpower: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2013
my Bible told me,towards the end of time ,knowledge will increase, i see people raising up a defense for some thing morally and spiritually wrong, by saying abortion and having babies out of wedlock which one is better.
i must tell you the truth must stand and prevail over all form of evil and lies. deep inside of you, you know it is sin,
another person said so that the futility of the lady can be ascertained,all this are rubbish.
let me drag your attention,what if you finally have all the children and you are happy that you did not marry a barren lady, but latter at your old age all your children died ,what then have you achieved.will you say you are wiser than God . think about it,and say no to sin.Read the word of God so that you will be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by signalpower: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2013
no congrats to them,it is sin.let us learn how to do the right things,no matter how long it takes us,what are you promoting,you have the money why did you not wed her properly before putting her in the family way.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by naijaswag1: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
I wonder if the word bastard still exist. Bad examples. Jayz gets married, Alicia gets married, in Nigeria, it is a boy and his girlfriend having a child, Nigerians always taking things to the negative angle even when they mean good.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Crixina(f): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gerardcole: What is the world turning into?

When did Nigerians in our various cultures start celebrating childbirth/pregnancy before marriage?
anything in this part of the world is celebrated as long as money and fame is involved,if its Ekaette and Emeka welcoming a baby conceived outside marriage,then they are mumu,but if its Tuface and Annie,psquare(paul)and Anita...then lets roll out the drums and dance azonto to that.don't kill me,its just the world we find ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by eldoradoxx: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
I used to know Anita back then while we were in sch. She is nice, down to earth n pretty. Congrats on her child birth. For those who see child birth outside matrimony as unAfrican, I offer this solution. You could actually marry your lady privately in a court wedding witnessed by perhaps only two witnesses and then leave the elaborate formal wedding traditional and white til you both are ready. In this way you legalise your union and every child born and avoid sin. Like I ve always said, once you are 18 yrs, you do not need anybody's consent to marry legally. You just fulfill d requirement of Marriage Act and go to registry with two witnesses to wed your partner. This actually helps people who may not afford the elaborate requirements of weddin here be validly wedded, live fornication free and have legitimate kids (if they so wish). I almost did this while in the university.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Symphony007: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2013

When did Nigerians in our various cultures start celebrating childbirth/pregnancy before marriage?
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Symphony007: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2013

marraige for some celebrities now, is old school. They belive marraige will lead to their loosing their brand and female followership. Plus it is fun knowing due to your status you can get down with any girl and don't feel any guilt or commitment to a wife.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by idriis: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
mosquitoNet: Need a mosquitonet?
undecided
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by UkwuNnu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Umu aka ana ala so otu, na amu sisi umu ka okuko. angry angry angry
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by babakaka(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
celeboi: Celebrities are threading the path of Wisdom. Naija Girls cannot be Trusted...some must have washed away their womb with abortion pills....and hang on your neck and tell you to wait for God's time. Am I a learner...or Father Abraham? No... Nice one Peter and Paul....Welcome to the World Baby..
I love this comment coz 90% of ladies take abortion pills,at the end it will destroy der womb n d will start goin from one church to the other looking for baby..plenty of dem walkin round d street dnt hav womb..givin birth to the baby is bettr than killin the baby wit abortion pill.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by stelywhite: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: THESE 2 dumb brothers having kids out of wedlock

mtchew

marry the women, ewu.s! angry
...ur just being jealous...cn Ʋ beat dem? Or R Ʋ beta dan dem..go n hug transformer if it pains co dey r makn it in lyf.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by stelywhite: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Congrat ma dear broda
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by babakaka(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
signalpower: my Bible told me,towards the end of time ,knowledge will increase, i see people raising up a defense for some thing morally and spiritually wrong, by saying abortion and having babies out of wedlock which one is better.
i must tell you the truth must stand and prevail over all form of evil and lies. deep inside of you, you know it is sin,
another person said so that the futility of the lady can be ascertained,all this are rubbish.
let me drag your attention,what if you finally have all the children and you are happy that you did not marry a barren lady, but latter at your old age all your children died ,what then have you achieved.will you say you are wiser than God . think about it,and say no to sin.Read the word of God so that you will be saved.
oga what if they did court wedding secretly..please you don't judge people like that,most of all this celebrities are married secretly..like the case of goldie,nobody knew she waz married..I know people like you will also be against court wedding..
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by UkwuNnu(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
babakaka: oga what if they did court wedding secretly..please you don't judge people like that,most of all this celebrities are married secretly..like the case of goldie,nobody knew she waz married..I know people like you will also be against court wedding..

Who calls a girl he married a girl friend?
Stop already, you can't defend them.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by DonaldGenes(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
mosquitoNet: Need a mosquitonet?
for what ni
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by mamagee3(f): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Why are they all having babies out of wedlock?

Anyway, that's none of my business
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by TableLeg(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
mama-gee:
Why are they all having babies out of wedlock?

Anyway, that's none of my business

Exactly ... It is none of your business

And no rule, says you cant have babies out of wedlock!
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Jeejile: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hard luck for bearing a bastard child.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by kandiikane(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dr. Do Good:
celebrities are suppose to model to the younger generation in everything they do, now tell me the good lesson here, 'having a child out of wedlock' anyway good for him, he choose to do it that way but it's not the best.

I'm glad then because it teaches children that they can be in long term relatonships with someone who can look after them and build a family. Not where women will be in their 40s still waiting for husband to have a child with whilst their ovaries turn to dust.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by DDNICE: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
32-D:

Shut da fuckkk up......a child is a gift from God esp when u av the means to take care of that child, why wont he celebrate
that instruction should apply to u who doesn't know that marriage is also from God and that the people in question have the means to marry. I cam imagine your level of immorality. May your sister deliver out of wedlock
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by blackbeau1(f): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rubbish. So she isn't good enough to marry but she is good enough to give birth to your child? Anyway,congrats
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by signalpower: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

Who calls a girl he married a girl friend?
Stop already, you can't defend them.
yeah correct response
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by signalpower: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
black_beau: Rubbish. So she isn't good enough to marry but she is good enough to give birth to your child? Anyway,congrats
correct response
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by eldoradoxx: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
babakaka: I love this comment coz 90% of ladies take abortion pills,at the end it will destroy der womb n d will start goin from one church to the other looking for baby..plenty of dem walkin round d street dnt hav womb..givin birth to the baby is bettr than killin the baby wit abortion pill.
For every girl that takes abortion pills there is a man responsible. Or are the ladies impregnating themselves? Why do guys often decry the level of abortion in ladies without decrying the level of irresponsibility among the fathers of the aborted foetus?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Akshow: They are twins so i dont see them separating

Bros i dey talk about Paul and Anita being 2geda from unibuja. Abi my english no correct?
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by aijaydiva(f): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2013

whether b4 or after marriage, a child is a priceless gift and should be celebrated! Abi do u prefer abortion
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by jmoore(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pregnancy is not a sin, fornication/premarital sex is the sin.

They are celebrating a child and not fornication.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Airforce1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
Op

Why didn't u upload the pix of his girl friend?

Don't tell me her face is not marketable cool
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by codeddj: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls,iz dere any big deal delivering abroad why can't girl frnd deliva I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. A̶̲̥̅̊ good private hosp or even A̶̲̥̅̊ teaching hosp...ℓ̊ taaya Ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ all dis pple after now dem go say make we patronise deir songs nd dem Ω̴̩̩̩̥Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ patronise our health care...mschewww
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by AKobo4urthought: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Are the Okoye brothers allergic to marriage or something?? Anyways congrats though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Who Told Him He Must Marry (Photos) / Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.