Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy (31354 Views)

AY, Peter And Paul Okoye And Friends On Soccer Pitch / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Na wa o! See bad belle people everywhere!
Congrats Paul o jare.
That shower cap fit you o.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gerardcole: What is the world turning into?

When did Nigerians in our various cultures start celebrating childbirth/pregnancy before marriage?

Honestly, am baffled... Bet it, a time will come that getting even a single girl without a baby hanging by her side will be like a rich man passing thru the eye of a needle.. Decency is now thrown out the window.. Baby mamas ,everywhere sad... No husband insight... .... And people feel its right, by praising such acts... Virgins will no longer be in view again, they will be in extinct, likewise single girls without babies too, will become gold ... Mark my words...guys carry go ooooo, keep on spreading the goodness , without marrying the women, uv placed in a family way.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
vivacious vivi: Na wa o! See bad belle people everywhere!
Congrats Paul o jare.
That shower cap fit you o.

It's not about bad belle, the issue is for Godsake, marry these women, guys are impregnating up and down.. Girls shud stop messing up themselves, becoming single mamas for another guy to come up , marry and train their child or children.. And guys doing such acts, shud av conscience, becos someonelse will do yur sister like that...
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by hazard1759(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Gloriagee: Seems it's the new fad for Naija celebs to have baby mamas. If she's good enuf to bring up your next generatn, she must be gd enuf to wife. If you like it, then u shd put a ring on it (ask Beyonce)
....Why buy a cow if you can get the milk for free?
Gloriagee: Seems it's the new fad for Naija celebs to have baby mamas. If she's good enuf to bring up your next generatn, she must be gd enuf to wife. If you like it, then u shd put a ring on it (ask Beyonce)
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by yahrant140(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls dön't blame paul,he has a good role model (2 baba)
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by cheikh: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kandiikane
Are you married? Were you a v!rgin? How many totos did u chop before marriage? If you are single, are you a virgin?

@^^ Haba! Kandiikane grin Your language is too colourful for a Saro babe wink grin.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by xamilola(f): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2013

When did Nigerians in our various cultures start celebrating childbirth/pregnancy before marriage?
finally sumone is wise. we r congratulating sumthing that shouldnt be celebrated, at least not without remose. its too bad.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Crixina(f): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
eldoradoxx: For every girl that takes abortion pills there is a man responsible. Or are the ladies impregnating themselves? Why do guys often decry the level of abortion in ladies without decrying the level of irresponsibility among the fathers of the aborted foetus?
may God bless u
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by dancekween: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Bia paul, make u nd ur broda go marry jor!
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by dasparrow: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
I notice Nigerian celebs are always running to USA to give birth. I guess they too don't believe in Nigeria's future. Anyways, just stating an observation.

@Post

Welcome into this wicked world baby boy.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by igboboy1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Igbo people and oyibo names...msctheewww...
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Wizlittle: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
hapi celebration bt baby u shld av stay up there did earth is full of bad pple. nd y did u come to nigeria?
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by chrizfasa(m): 4:50am On Apr 12, 2013
See, just ordinary brideprice them nor fet pay. Bad icon citizen.
For all your notice this is not a fun at all. Let them go the parent of the girls and do the neccessary arrangement and become one not 2 ( boy friend and girl friend, 100 % God forbid ). You are rich and can't even pay a bride price that make u wecked common sence. Make una wake up see the right things for life.
I don't know how to tell people that put to birth under wed congratulation. Well, maybe, because nor be right thing then do.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2013
Airforce1: Op

Why didn't u upload the pix of his girl friend?

Don't tell me her face is not marketable cool

[size=13pt]She's a cutie smiley

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2013
[size=13pt]The problem is that parents sabi lie to their children. Of course they'll tell you they were virgins before they married. People were saints in the 70s and 80s abi? Lol. Children before marriage isn't a new phenomenon. If you don't like it, then abstain and get married first when your time comes.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Airforce1(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2013
I still don't know why that yeye D'banj of a guy is yet to i*pregnate a woman at his age

Abi can't he perform?

Tubaba 6 children
Peter and paul 1 each
Wizkid 1 daughter
Terry G 1
Naeto C 2

D'banj what's happening??
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by stblaz: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2013
grin ;DCongratulation Bro,may may u live and witnez the greatness of your son, may he treat u as u treat ur parent. If you ar proud say amen!!!!!
mosquitoNet: Need a mosquitonet?
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2013
Congrats boyz... Wedding should be next, abi we don turn Jamaicans?
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by hypnotikent(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2013

This okoyes sha... When will they get married Just manufacturing babies out of wedlock... I think they are just too stingy, make woman no come dominate their riches...
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Kizuba: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
Airforce1: I still don't know why that yeye D'banj of a guy is yet to i*pregnate a woman at his age

Abi can't he perform?

Tubaba 6 children
Peter and paul 1 each
Wizkid 1 daughter
Terry G 1
Naeto C 2

grin grin I tot tubab had 9
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by igboboy1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Airforce1: I still don't know why that yeye D'banj of a guy is yet to i*pregnate a woman at his age

Abi can't he perform?

Tubaba 6 children
Peter and paul 1 each
Wizkid 1 daughter
Terry G 1
Naeto C 2

Tubaba is 11 (9 is official but i hear tory for benue, baby mama dey that side too wey we never hear)
Peter and Paul na 3 between them (peter get 2, paul 1)
Terry G na 2 but officially 1 ( I hear tory for benue, baby mama dey that side too wey we never hear).
Naeto C na 1 biko
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by peruso: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
so no body wants to get married again they just all want to give/take belle and born; isoraiiiii

my papa and mama marry before them born me so i go do the same plus its the right thing to do.

i welcome the baby into this crazy world but to you paul/anita(my ex-frnd) damnnnyou!!!!!!
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by peruso: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2013

no mind them, that to tell you the level of rot in our society.
meaning 70%of these pple would have done the same .
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by topmostg: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
Imprida: Congrate paul mine favourite psquare.
chai, you don wound english!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by topmostg: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
In mcQUEEN'S VOICE,

KA CIAO,
well done paul...
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by djunit1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
celebrating bastards!!!! A child born outside of wedlock remains a bastard irrespective of how much money you have in your bank accounts!!! Naija come dey worse pass rest of the world self.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by shizzle11(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
onila: THESE 2 dumb brothers having kids out of wedlock

mtchew

marry the women, ewu.s! angry

Abeg park well joor! See how u're ranting like a rabid dog, how many abortions have Ɣ☺ΰ had before Ɣ☺ΰ're here talking nonsence
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by shizzle11(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
hypnotikent:

This okoyes sha... When will they get married Just manufacturing babies out of wedlock... I think they are just too stingy, make woman no come dominate their riches...

WTF Now with this disgruntled rant of yours, I can conclude that Ɣ☺ΰ are cowardly rich, bunkum!
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by tpia5: 12:31am On May 06, 2013

i just dont know what's going on with nigerians these days.

lord have mercy. undecided

why are girls so content to be baby mamas?

even beyonce, who is AA and rich, did not agree to be a baby mama?

if the man cant put a ring on it, why are you wasting your time with him, helping him wait for the girls who will eventually collect that ring?
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by tpia5: 12:35am On May 06, 2013
dancekween: Bia paul, make u nd ur broda go marry jor!

maybe they were advised not to marry by their spiritualists or PROs?
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by sugarheidi: 2:03pm On May 13, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Pqsuare congrats I appreciate the fact that u r responsible enough to accept the pregnancy, but at the same time I will advise u do the proper thing by putting a ring on her finger, so as to avoid all this wolf in sheep clothing from making u their pray
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by sugarheidi: 2:25pm On May 13, 2013
In the real sense of it we should thank God for save delivery, it could av been u or ur relation, what if she had died during child birth, it would av been a different story entirely....we shouldn't condemn anyone here.. For possibly they might av reasons for their action... No one is righteous...we all r sinners in the sight of the lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose / Hilda Dokubo Chills By Waterside In Canada (Photos) / OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.