Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71087 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 10:56pm On May 11, 2013
Black Kenichi:

You see. I and most other dudes can except criticism without retorting to it with inane and asinine BS like "basher" and "hater". Anything else!

let's wait for her to come back and say if she received lots of 'support' from black women.
usually it's the black males who love to bash women.

because if u watched her previous video, she did state very clearly that she received a lot of praise from black men who were clearly women haters and bashers.
her words. not mine grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Not really. Unlike black feminists who are nothing more than insecure little children. Most men can handle the criticism. I actually agree with her in this video

You see. I and most other dudes can except criticism without retorting to it with inane and asinine BS like "basher" and "hater". Anything else!

That is very important. Its the biggest difference between men and women on this issue. I don't get bothered when someone is calling out bad male behavior

Women like c.four feel the need to defend every stupid thing a female does just because they are a fellow woman. Thats essentially what causes this "gender war", its because black women have a heard mentality and can never admit their flaws.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 11:01pm On May 11, 2013
there are more employed black women in america than black men. blacks r the only race in d world with this dynamic
talk about jobless and irresponsible men.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:

42% of black men are also unmarried. add to that 90% of black men are unemployed.
there are more employed black women out there than men. this is not true for any other race in d world except black. so u see, black women actually do not have a choice than to be head of households. d men are completely irresponsible.
so yea

most black feminists(like me)will rather not even bring life into d world than be a baby mama. f course i have options in other races. thank God for that. they should focus on career instead. that's d way to go. I wish more black women were feminists. i'm sure oprah is.
waaaaaait woah.

[size=50pt]I thought black men were oppressing you?? [/size]

lol gotdamn you are dumb. You cant even keep your arguement on point... first you were a victim, now you the queen of the world. Is there any wonder no one takes yall seriously?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 11:05pm On May 11, 2013
negro monkey, I actually thought I was quoting black kenechi. didn't realize I was quoting a male goat.
post like a regular human being without 40font all caps, then maybe I might respond to one of ur posts. cool
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:
negro monkey, I actually thought I was quoting black kenechi. didn't realize I was quoting a male goat.
post like a regular human being without 40font all caps, then maybe I might respond to one of ur posts. cool

haha... is that what you say when you have been [size=20pt]utterly annihilated[/size] for the 15 time? grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 11, 2013
pleep: Sexism in black music didn't start till the women started acting like:

Dictionary definition of bytch:

a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, especially a woman.
b. An over-bearing or overly assertive woman
a lewd or promiscuious woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meJTGPuUfys

Savages
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 11, 2013
I don't know why you guys keep entertaining the dumb African woman called c.fours . Let it go ,her brain can't process anything.

Go marry your white and free us

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2013
^ looooooooooooooool. C.fours could never even get a white man to let her suck his dick.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Savages
did you see how they all turned on the gay dude at the end?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:

can u provide proof.
pre urbalization, maybe it might be true.
but once urbanization kicked in and black males became "free" so to speak, they abandoned their families asap.
music has always been an illustrator of the way people live.although I did post an academic article as my main evidence.

100 yrs from now, people will listen to rap and hip hop and will be able undertsand the sexism in black culture.

I will find the proof. Either way illegitimacy rates have majorly increased in the US after the rise of second wave feminism!

At the bolded - Are you sure? Believe me, there are many genres of popular music that are very sexist. Still everybody needs a whipping boy.
Ironically who are the biggest buyers and listeners of this "sexist" hip hop? wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 11, 2013
pleep: did you see how they all turned on the gay dude at the end?
how do u know he is gay? tho ... Do you know why they were fighting?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2013
pleep: Sexism in black music didn't start till the women started acting like:

Dictionary definition of bytch:

a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, especially a woman.
b. An over-bearing or overly assertive woman
a lewd or promiscuious woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meJTGPuUfys

I've seen that vid before. It could have got a lot worse for the dude, trust me.
I wonder how black feminists will spin this to make the black guy look bad!?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 11, 2013
I saw this in Nat Geo, it was a documentary on baboons behavior.

^^^ comment from the video, see the shame black women brought on us

I bet c.fours is in the video, the girl with the Brown jacket that got her azz beaten

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I saw this in Nat Geo, it was a documentary on baboons behavior.

^^^ comment from the video, see the shame black women brought on us

I bet c.fours is in the video, the girl with the Brown jacket that got her azz beaten
c.fours:

OK, enough of the primate descriptions for black people! I'm getting sick of it! angry angry angry
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2013
Black Kenichi:

I've seen that vid before. It could have got a lot worse for the dude, trust me.
I wonder how black feminists will spin this to make the black guy look bad!?
But seriously i'm still trying to figure out why the girls he was trying to defend, turned on him.

What kinda nonsense is that?.... hoes before bros i guess. lol

CAMEROONPRIDE: how do u know he is gay? tho ... Do you know why they were fighting?
Any guy who hangs out with that many women is probably gay.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2013
pleep: But seriously i'm still trying to figure out why the girls he was trying to defend, turned on him.

What kinda nonsense is that?.... hoes before bros i guess. lol
Women can just turn at a drop of a hat!

pleep: Any guy who hangs out with that many women is probably gay.
I suppose. Still didn't deserve to be beaten the sh1t out of him.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2013
The "dont hit a girl rule" i guess....

eh i dont feel bad for 'em its guys like that who made up the rule anyway grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 12:36am On May 12, 2013
pleep: The "dont hit a girl rule" i guess....

anyway he hit one, and I'm sure he could beat them all on 1vs 1
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:20am On May 12, 2013
pleep: The "dont hit a girl rule" i guess....

That rule was made at a time when women respected a man's station and duty. When women were more feminine in attitude.
Nowadays I don't abide by that rule. If anybody attacks me, I attack back! grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:33am On May 12, 2013
pleep:

That is very important. Its the biggest difference between men and women on this issue. I don't get bothered when someone is calling out bad male behavior

Women like c.four feel the need to defend every stupid thing a female does just because they are a fellow woman. Thats essentially what causes this "gender war", its because black women have a heard mentality and can never admit their flaws.

All too true!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 1:34am On May 12, 2013
^ Same here. I have let a chick get away with that crap once... and will never again.

There is one problem though... if you hit a chick a million other guys will rush you, but thats what a knife is for. angry
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:44am On May 12, 2013
pleep: ^ Same here. I have let a chick get away with that crap once... and will never again.

There is one problem though... if you hit a chick a million other guys will rush you, but thats what a knife is for. angry

You don't have to strike a woman. If 1 woman attacks you, just restrain her e.g. wristlocks, bearhugs etc.
That's what some of my bouncer friends do to drunken, violent women.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:46am On May 12, 2013
Pleep you have to avoid black women like plague that's all
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 1:55am On May 12, 2013
Black Kenichi:

You don't have to strike a woman. If 1 woman attacks you, just restrain her e.g. wristlocks, bearhugs etc.
That's what some of my bouncer friends do to drunken, violent women.

Bear-hugs, wristlocks? thats an easy way to:

1. get kicked in the nuts
2. Get an sexual assult charge

I think society needs to admit that there are some situations were hitting a chick is inevitable, short of running away. And no one should have to do that

CAMEROONPRIDE: Pleep you have to avoid black women like plague that's all
Surprisingly my incident was with a white girl shocked
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 1:58am On May 12, 2013
pleep:

Bear-hugs, wristlocks? thats an easy way to:

1. get kicked in the nuts
2. Get an sexual assult charge

I think society needs to admit that there are some situations were hitting a chick is inevitable, short of running away. And no one should have to do that

Surprisingly my incident was with a white girl shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBr9peS1tw
I'm looking for another video, but this one ain't bad lmao
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 1:59am On May 12, 2013
^ thats what i hate.. they never know when to quit! They will keep getting back up and trying to fight
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 2:00am On May 12, 2013
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:01am On May 12, 2013
pleep: ^ thats what i hate.. they never know when to quit! They will keep getting back up and trying to fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLC_IRJUc04

Eureka, watch this, that's the bomb
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 2:07am On May 12, 2013
holy shit... 1 hit knock out. That looked painful lol shocked

but this is what happens the other 90% of the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCPhxL6sXbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZxr0sFmqow
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:21am On May 12, 2013
^^ lmao
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 2:24am On May 12, 2013
pleep: The dykes are the worst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvSrg6ytjVo
the white woman was scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.