Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (70984 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2013
Honestly C.fours the arguements you are making are so disjointed and nonsensical that i dont think you even believe them youself.

You are just here babbling like a slow child because you don't want to admit you are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Nobody: 7:09am On May 09, 2013
bukatyne:

I don't know what you are talking about.

I don't know what you mean by a woman's place either
I was probably sleeping when I typed that comment.

Anyway , I meant the men around you have not been raised well that's all.

As for women's place, you sure know and understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by biolabee(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2013
c.fours:

hahha. why do u think average family size in USA is only 2 kids. compared to 10 kids in Africa.
well, in USA, women have control over their bodies and they fight tooth and nail for the control. birth control pill, right to abortion etc. these are things that help give women sexu[size=1pt].[/size]al freedom.
multiple pregnancies is one main thing that trap women in Africa. Even when American women have kids, by law, men are required to contribute to the care of the kids so that women are not tied down.

sexu[size=1pt].[/size]al freedom doesn't mean women aren't getting married. They just have more rights in their marriages and more freedom. Rather than having 10 kids, they can have 2 and still be able to work. men (American men) are also more responsible in their marriages toward their children. maybe feminists just choose better husbands. LOL
What you have written here is not sex.ual freedom.
Sex.ual freedom is akin to liberties to sleep around or abort at will
Some call it hypergamy

Feminism is closely allied to the slut slamming movement, lesbian.ism too

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Obiagu1(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2013
What is feminism?

Is it a movement to destroy families and promote single motherhood thereby destroy the next generation?

4 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:23am On May 10, 2013
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 4:36am On May 10, 2013
That second one is huge.. i don't think people even realize how deep that is.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:42am On May 10, 2013
pleep: All those black women are feminists... there is hardly a black woman who isnt feminist.

*dead* grin
well, u just have a problem with women period. ur a misogynist.
hatred is usually borne out of fear. so what do u find so threatening about womanhood? heh grin

there are white male antifeminists also known as MRA (mens rights activists) maybe u need to apply to become a card carrying member. most of theese white males hate white women as well. ur just a black version. i'm sure they will welcome u into their rank of crazy cuckoos.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:54am On May 10, 2013
Men's Rights Activists

Because MRAs can't even get on the same page on what exactly a "feminist" is... Essentially, if you're a woman, you're a feminist. If you work, your job was "handed" to you thanks to Affirmative Action and/or lowered standards. If you don't work, you're a gold digger living off a man...that gets to "pick and choose" your lifestyle.

They use degrading tactics which merely comes across as whining, angry, bitter and resentful, rather than making a legitimate argument for changes in circumcision, custody, and real issues men may have.

Most importantly, they're only online. I've never, ever come across an MRA [or feminist, for that matter] in real life. They stay behind the anonymity of "user IDs" and behind a computer, rather than take any legitimate action.

They complain about custody laws, yet most of them have never taken care of a child. Most women do both, they take care of the children, work jobs that are "child friendly", take jobs with less pay, benefits, etc...in order to be able to take the time needed to take care of the children.

Most women acknowledge these facts, and therefore, because of the fact that women do this, most of us acknowledge that the only reason there is a wage gap, is because women do take those kinds of jobs, because children can't take care of themselves, and it's usually the woman/mother that chooses these jobs for that reason.

If MRAs want to change "custodial laws", they need to be active participants in taking care of their children's needs. It isn't some magical formula you can "lobby" for, or campaign for... A lot of men that are active participants in taking care of the children, usually get joint legal and physical custody.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130329173708AABaqVK
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 4:57am On May 10, 2013
More Cuckoo Men' Rights Activists grin:
[size=14pt]
The men’s movement also includes mail-order-bride shoppers, unregenerate batterers, and wannabe pickup artists who are eager to learn the secrets of “game”—the psychological tricks that supposedly make it easy to seduce women. George Sodini, who confided his seething rage at women to his blog before shooting 12 women, three of them fatally, was one of the latter. Before his 2009 murder spree at a Pittsburgh-area gym, he was a student — though clearly not a very apt one — of R. Don Steele, the author of How to Date Young Women: For Men Over 35. “I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne — yet 30 million women rejected me over an 18 or 25-year period,” Sodini wrote with the kind of pathos presumably typical of Steele’s readers.

George Sodini
Other movement adherents have forsworn sex altogether, or at least romantic relationships and marriage; the acronym they use for themselves is MGTOW, for “Men Going Their Own Way.” “If you are willing to marry a woman — any woman — in the West then you must also be willing to become the next murder-suicide story when she threatens to file for divorce, steal your kids out of your life and extort you for every current and future dollar you will ever earn,” wrote one commenter at The Spearhead. “If a man kidnapped your children, stole your home, your wallet and your bank account, you’d be more than willing to kill him in self defense. Why is it any different when ex-wives do it with the full force of the law behind them?”

Some take an inordinate interest in extremely young women, or fetishize what they see as the ultra-feminine (read: docile) characteristics of South American and Asian women. Others, who have internalized Christian “headship” doctrine, are desperately seeking the “submissive” women such doctrine celebrates. Still others are simply sexually awkward, and nonplussed and befuddled by society’s changing mores. The common denominator is their resentment of feminism and of females in general.

“It’s ironic,” the feminist writer Amanda Marcotte observes. “These [misogynist Web] sites owe their existence to feminism’s successes. At some point in the last couple of years, the zeitgeist hit a tipping point where female power — Hillary Clinton’s, Rachel Maddow’s, even Sarah Palin’s — stopped being questioned. Being sexist has become less acceptable than it used to be. This makes some men particularly anxious.” At the same time, of course, domestic violence and sex crimes are much more likely to be prosecuted than they were even a decade ago. Shelters, social services and legal aid are more available to most battered women than in the past.[/size]
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 5:07am On May 10, 2013
Stop spamming articles and write your own stuff.

I dont give a damn about he "mrm" or mens rights in general. The only thing i care about is the accurate portrayal of the truth. And on this thread that consists of two things:

1. Women were never oppressed any more than men where throughout western history and every unfair burden placed on females had an equal or greater burden placed on males.

2. Feminism is bullshyte. Not only because it is based on the distortion of the above stated fact, ^ along with intellectually dishonest portrayals of almost every single gender issue. (fake statistics etc.)

But it is also adding negative elements to society that harm both males and females, creating infantalized and irresponsible women such as yourself
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 5:15am On May 10, 2013
pleep: Stop spamming articles and right your own stuff.

learn to spell right!!
u seem to have a problem with the truth. at least I posted sensible articles rather than stupid spamming GIFs like you and your ilk have been doing. so maybe you need to listen to your own advice grin
go and sign up to join the men's right movement (that is if you haven't already). You are the perfect epitome for the group. grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 5:23am On May 10, 2013
c.fours:

learn to spell right!!
u seem to ehv a problem with the truth. at least I posted sensible articles rather than stupid spamming GIFs like you and your ilk have been doing. so maybe you need to listen to your own advice grin
go and sign up to join the men's right movement (that is if you haven't already). You are the perfect epitomie for the group. grin

nice spelling hoe wink

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2013
All feminists (especially black feminists) can learn from this meme!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:21am On May 11, 2013
Damn straight!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 2:46pm On May 11, 2013
Black Kenichi: Damn straight!

u sound very ignorant. rate of single mother hood among black has been high way before feminism. in fact, it got higher as more blacks (esp men) migrated to cities for better "opportunities." black women have been in charge of d home for centuries. they've been breadwinners for a long time. nothing new in it. so no need to blame feminism for that. grin

cities tend to make people anonymous so men were likely to be less restrained by social responsibilities they had in the small towns of the south where neighbors can put u in check and gossip about drunk men,cheaters and irresponsible people. in cities, men are able to leave their families (no conscience) or sleep around without any social checks. they become "free" and they loved being "free" even jazz musicians and artists showed this changing way of life in their art. as more blacks left the south for "better opportunities" in northern cities.
even recently when d movie red tails came out about black male soldiers, I watched the actors in an interview and the comments were just so stupid. they were talking about black men gaining freedom with interracial relationship. the whole interview was just comical in d sense that black males want glamor and power but don't want any of the hard work and responsibilities that goes into achieving that power.

case in point: the AIDS epidemic in Africa was propelled my migrant male workers leaving the family home in d smaller towns for large cities months on end.

stop glamorizing black families. esp when u know most black men are not responsible enough to keep those families. it's a lot of hard work and responsibility that those glamorized pics can't show u.
black men prefer easy, "free" life. and family definitely doesn't provide that so called "freedom". esp the "head of household" actually mean MORE responsibility. u need to be able to handle it.
even MLK was known to have a fetish for prostitutes and organized drunken orgies. and he is supposed to be one of the more moral black men. so how wuold u think the average black man lived!!! think about it.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 3:12pm On May 11, 2013
Read this article entitled: "The Origin of Black Female-Headed Families"
http://www.irp.wisc.edu/publications/focus/pdfs/foc121e.pdf

the last paragraph is a nice, short summary. in case u don't want to read the whole thing.

yea, it has NOTHING to do with feminist movement. lol. blacks were not even a part of it!
it has ALL to do with poverty and urbanization (blacks moving to the cities and not creating communities quickly enough to replicate the social checks that existed in the smaller towns).
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 3:22pm On May 11, 2013
I think what's going on on this thread is just u guys ignorance of what the word "feminism" means.
seems like ur just accusing black women of being black women period.

if u men decide to b irresponsible of course there is no other option except for women to save the day and take charge of the home. if you call this feminism, then u are in for a rude awakening because feminism involves way MORE than that. If black women decide to become feminists tomorrow, then u guys are screwed.
black females are not even feminists yet u are whining. they are just doing things to sustain themselves and family. just being women and taking on responsibilities in the absence of men.
what if they now decide to be feminists? all hell will break loose. I can't wait to see that.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:

u sound very ignorant. rate of single mother hood among black has been high way before feminism. in fact, it got higher as more blacks (esp men) migrated to cities for better "opportunities"
cities tend to make people anonymous so men were likely to be less restrained by social responsibilities they had in the small towns of the south where neighbors can put u in check and gossip about drunk men,cheaters and irresponsible people. in cities, men are able to leave their families or sleep around without any social checks. they become "free"
even jazz musicians and artists showed this changing way of life in their art. as more blacks left the south for "better opportunities" in northern cities.
Wrong!!! In the 1930's Black American illegitimacy rates were lower than the white American ones. Using Jazz musicians is a piss poor example.

c.fours:
case in point: the AIDS epidemic in Africa was propelled my migrant male workers leaving the family home in d smaller towns for large cities months on end.
What's that gotta do with feminism?

c.fours:
stop glamorizing families. esp when u know most black men are not responsible enough to keep those families. it's a lot of hard work and responsibility that those glamorized pics can't show u.
black men prefer easy, "free" life. and family definitely doesn't provide that. esp the "head of household" actually mean MORE responsibility. u need to be able to handle it.
even MLK was known to have a fetish for prostitutes (esp. white ones)and organized drunken orgies. and he is supposed to be one of the more moral black men. so how wuold u think the average black man lived!!! think about it.

Now we get to the crux of Black feminist BS.
I show a meme which defines and defies black feminism and you go into a hissy fit.
It's funny how much black feminists hate seeing pics of black men with black families together. Yet they post this:
https://www.nairaland.com/1254189/feminism-why-women-general-especially/8#15516726
Hypocrisy at it's finest

Then like typical black feminist ratchets you go on to diss MLK. Here's the kicker........... So What?
So what MLK cheated on his wife with prossies and had orgies? He's only human and fallible. Using him as the outline for the average black man in the 50's and 60's is foolish. However, MLK still managed to do great things for Black Americans in general. So much so that he has a day dedicated to him.
This is why I find black feminists just as bad as any white supremacist, nationalist etc. All you fucktards can do is cry, whine and b*tch about black men.

Black feminists should STFU and grow up.
Black feminist = Racist, misandrist cultists.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:
I think what's going on on this thread is just u guys ignorance of what the word "feminism" means.
seems like ur just accusing black women of being black women period.

if u men decide to b irresponsible of course there is no other option except for women to save the day and take charge of the home. if you call this feminism, then u are in for a rude awakening because feminism involves way MORE than that. If black women decide to become feminists tomorrow, then u guys are screwed.
black females are not even feminists yet u are whining. they are just doing things to sustain themselves and family. just being women and taking on responsibilities in the absence of men.
what if they now decide to be feminists? all hell will break loose. I can't wait to see that.

A typical nosensical feminist response. If people say there's something wrong with black women or black feminist then they must be "black woman bashers" or some other BS.
I take it that this black woman is also a "black woman basher" wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt4lnbqKwCs

Black feminists are far more screwed. When the US falls, all the feminist inspired laws and quotas will go down the toilet with it. grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 10:06pm On May 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKS7zTNTAI&list=UUfhdkW2v-F4IC8ftGiQG4AQ&index=8

haha she has a message for you here.
so, so black kenechi, are you one of those black guys who sent her support messages?
hhahaha what else did she expect. she seem very st[size=1pt].[/size]upid and naive.

I hope she has learned her lesson grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 10:25pm On May 11, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Black feminists are far more screwed. When the US falls, all the feminist inspired laws and quotas will go down the toilet with it. grin

most black feminists are probably married to whites.
I don't think black feminists are ur typical black woman. for a fact, they wouldn't settle for baby-mama hood.

Alice walker and her husband and daughter. Alice walker is actually one of the extreme feminists.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKS7zTNTAI&list=UUfhdkW2v-F4IC8ftGiQG4AQ&index=8

haha she has a message for you here.
so, so black kenechi, are you one of those black guys who sent her support messages?
hhahaha what else did she expect. she seem very st[size=1pt].[/size]upid and naive.

Why does she seem naive?
Is it because she doesn't by into the BS black feminist dogma!?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 10:33pm On May 11, 2013
marian edelman (women and childrens rights activist and founder of Children's Defense Fund) and her husband
[img]http://4.bp..com/_MiBfSlbOMZI/S93sADDk1yI/AAAAAAAAABA/4Bqj8PyhNrs/s320/Edelman.JPG[/img]
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 10:35pm On May 11, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Why does she seem naive?
Is it because she doesn't by into the BS black feminist dogma!?

watch her video. she sounded so surprised to have realized how much black males were woman haters.
if she knew what she knew now, she wouldn't have created that first video. hahahaha
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:

most black feminists are probably married to whites.
I don't think black feminists are ur typical black woman. for a fact, they wouldn't settle for baby-mama hood.

Alice walker and her husband and daughter. Alice walker is actually one of the extreme feminists.

I'm not suprised! Black feminists are nothing more than wh0res and lapdogs for White supremacists, nationalists etc.
Racist misandry is very common amongst you pathetic ilk. Funny how white american men caused a lot of problems for black americans yet black feminists always seem to side with white men.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:

watch her video. she sounded so surprised to have realized how much black males were woman haters.
if she knew what she knew now, she wouldn't have created that first video. hahahaha

Yet she's made more vids still supporting black men. I don't think it sunk in. Keep trying little girl!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 10:42pm On May 11, 2013
toni morrison (renowned black feminist) was married to a jamaican architect until his death
toni and her kids.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 10:45pm On May 11, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Yet she's made more vids still supporting black men. I don't think it sunk in. Keep trying little girl!

right. i clicked her profile and her latest video was calling black men to stop "bending over" hahahaha
she has learned her lesson quite alright.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cfours: 10:49pm On May 11, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Wrong!!! In the 1930's Black American illegitimacy rates were lower than the white American ones.

can u provide proof.
pre urbalization, maybe it might be true.
but once urbanization kicked in and black males became "free" so to speak, they abandoned their families asap.
music has always been an illustrator of the way people live.although I did post an academic article as my main evidence.

100 yrs from now, people will listen to rap and hip hop and will be able undertsand the sexism in black culture.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2013
Unmarried Black feminists... the joke of the world

You read that correctly [size=20pt] 42%
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWTXhHABj_A
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2013
c.fours:

right. i clicked her profile and her latest video was calling black men to stop "bending over" hahahaha
she has learned her lesson quite alright.

Not really. Unlike black feminists who are nothing more than insecure little children. Most men can handle the criticism. I actually agree with her in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqYunjazXvE&list=UUfhdkW2v-F4IC8ftGiQG4AQ&index=2

You see. I and most other dudes can except criticism without retorting to it with inane and asinine BS like "basher" and "hater". Anything else!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2013
Sexism in black music didn't start till the women started acting like:

Dictionary definition of bytch:

a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, especially a woman.
b. An over-bearing or overly assertive woman
a lewd or promiscuious woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meJTGPuUfys

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (45) (Reply)

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.