Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (71102 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Playing the corrosive language game further keeps barriers women r trying to bring down
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Among other things. You're right though. Feminists are bullies for the most part!

Awwwww gay boy feel bullied. Keep your head up....your nose is bleeding. wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1:
Playing the corrosive language game further keeps barriers women r trying to bring down

And you mad? grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
no.. are you?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Wow! Truly that piece of writing was f*cking awful! Just ramblings about...................what exactly?
That spiel right here is exactly why you black feminazis are nothing more than leeches on society. She g

Let's see how many things this feminazi has ticked of in the fembot bingo:

"Beaten by mother"

"All the gay" statements.

Nothing substantial what so ever!

The writing is so awful and atrocious that your dumb azz chose to respond in equal manner! grin grin

No damn wonder African women thinks Black American/English men are least desirable to marry. grin

The closest to an African woman you would ever get is those pictures in Sexuality section. Did you pick a photo for your Tran gender operation? grin

You fare better as a woman since you like men. wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: no.. are you?

Are you sure? You were a bit reactive to my comment directed to another chatter.

Well....we can lie online. wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrsChima:

Are you sure? You were a bit reactive to my comment directed to another chatter.

Well....we can lie online. wink

naaa.... just wondering why some females just are quick to use vulgar words when debating..
No reaction

I guess we are in the same boat if u are insisting on what you are insisting on wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Fulaman198(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
What have women been duped by? That's my question. "Being duped by it" makes no sense.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fulaman198: What have women been duped by? That's my question. "Being duped by it" makes no sense.

Did u read from the beginning
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Fulaman198(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

Did u read from the beginning

I read the first two pages and it was a bit vague. I just saw a 'sex/gender' war arise and stopped reading.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thats expected with discussions on feminism.. it tends to get abusive quickly.. i always wonder why

Try and skim over the insults..its very interesting
Fulaman198:

I read the first two pages and it was a bit vague. I just saw a 'sex/gender' war arise and stopped reading.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Fulaman198(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1: Thats expected with discussions on feminism.. it tends to get abusive quickly.. i always wonder why

Try and skim over the insults..its very interesting

Will do
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
I have wondered if Black Western women are sooooo bleeped up because of equal rights then why aren't African women dating/marrying Western Black men in droves?

If Western Black women are the reason why homes are broken etc then why African women refuse to have babies with Western Black men?

Why are there even any unemployed and incarcerated black men?

According to a dumb manbitch....Feminism isn't successful and it is still a man's world...then why are women blamed for a man's lack of success in society?

I tried to get an African woman to date a Western man...she did a mamiwata on my azz! grin. She said the men in the West are damaged goods. DAMN.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrsChima: It would be nice to see MEN voice their own opinions without riding on each other's nuts.

The boys are still learning and jacking off.

Lol you wouldn't understand grown man talk.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrsChima: I have wondered if Black Western women are sooooo bleeped up because of equal rights then why aren't African women dating/marrying Western Black men in droves?
Feminism has nothing to do with equal rights. It's all about power with none of the responsibility.

MrsChima: If Western Black women are the reason why homes are broken etc then why African women refuse to have babies with Western Black men?
Bwahahahahahaha you are joking right? I live only a few yards away from a Jamaican man/Ghanaian woman couple and they've just had a beautiful baby girl.
Either way that question means nothing. Who people decide to have babies with has nothing to do with what policies feminism has produced and pushed for to ruin the family unit.

MrsChima: Why are there even any unemployed and incarcerated black men?
Who knows.
Do you have a point?

MrsChima: According to a dumb manbitch....Feminism isn't successful and it is still a man's world...then why are women blamed for a man's lack of success in society?

When has men blamed women for their lack of success? Straw man argument.

MrsChima: I tried to get an African woman to date a Western man...she did a mamiwata on my azz! grin. She said the men in the West are damaged goods. DAMN.
Again do you have a point?

Is this all you've got to bring to a debate about feminism and it disastrous consequences - "If Western black women are so bad then why don't African women date black men and yada yada yada!"
Nothing about defending the policies that feminazis have pushed for to become law. No talk about feminist ideology.
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrsChima:

The writing is so awful and atrocious that your dumb azz chose to respond in equal manner! grin grin

No damn wonder African women thinks Black American/English men are least desirable to marry. grin

The closest to an African woman you would ever get is those pictures in Sexuality section. Did you pick a photo for your Tran gender operation? grin

You fare better as a woman since you like men. wink

Fembot bingo

"Cant get laid" statement
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
MrsChima:

We have learned it from limited man birches like....well you know. wink

it shouldn't have been interesting.
Only goes to show that you are unoriginal. Couldn't learn it from anybody else huh?
Well this is the same mammy that said that women in the USA are oppressed!? LOL

How are women in the USA oppressed?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Black feminazi at work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBN5OyvyM6g

This video just goes to show how nasty and spiteful many black feminazis actually are. Dr Umar Johnson is one of the few black men today that want's to build for the black community and addresses such issues.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2014
The hypocrisy one is funny..but raises a question

Birth control prevents conception so is technically not abortion.

Why the aversion by some against it
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
pickabeau1: The hypocrisy one is funny..but raises a question

Birth control prevents conception so is technically not abortion.

Why the aversion by some against it
I wish I knew!
You have to understand African American women on average have the highest rate of abortion in the USA. This is because of Margaret Sanger and her Planned Parenthood Initiative. Margaret Sanger is seen as a feminist icon yet she was a well known racist that wanted to lower the Black population in the USA. Here's the messed up part.
The biggest supporters of Margaret Sanger's "Planned Parenthood Initiative" are black feminists! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
The high rate of abortions in the African American community has actually majorly slowed the population growth. If this keeps up in about another 10 years the African American community will actually start to decline.

Why would black feminists want to support this obvious genocidal tactic by their white massa?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2014
BlackKenichi:
I wish I knew!
You have to understand African American women on average have the highest rate of abortion in the USA. This is because of Margaret Sanger and her Planned Parenthood Initiative. Margaret Sanger is seen as a feminist icon yet she was a well known racist that wanted to lower the Black population in the USA. Here's the messed up part.
The biggest supporters of Margaret Sanger's "Planned Parenthood Initiative" are black feminists! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
The high rate of abortions in the African American community has actually majorly slowed the population growth. If this keeps up in about another 10 years the African American community will actually start to decline.

Why would black feminists want to support this obvious genocidal tactic by their white massa?

hmmm.... you may have a point there

American fertility has reached a record low, driven by falling birthrates among teens and women in their early 20s, the federal government says in a new report being released Thursday.
The number of teen births in 2013 — 274,641 — was the lowest number ever reported for the United States, researchers said in their report on preliminary birth data for 2013.

Overall, America’s total fertility rate fell to just 1.86 births per woman, the lowest since 1986 and a 1 percent decrease from 2012. That figure puts the U.S. on the same course with many Western European nations and Japan, where the birth rate has fallen below what demographers call the “replacement rate,” usually around 2.1 births per woman, needed to keep a country’s population from falling. The U.S. last had a total fertility rate of 2.1 births in 2007.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/28/us-birthrate-plummets-to-record-low/#ixzz37xictc4h
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

not wat i thought but the blacks n latinos have a higher birth rate
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Lol you wouldn't understand grown man talk.

Try it...you might actually GROW UP.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 2:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Still LMAO at my tranny comment. grin grin

I can see Queen Rupual posing in his skinny jeans! grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 2:22am On Jul 20, 2014
MrsChima: I have wondered if Black Western women are sooooo bleeped up because of equal rights then why aren't African women dating/marrying Western Black men in droves?

If Western Black women are the reason why homes are broken etc then why African women refuse to have babies with Western Black men?

Why are there even any unemployed and incarcerated black men?

According to a dumb manbitch....Feminism isn't successful and it is still a man's world...then why are women blamed for a man's lack of success in society?

I tried to get an African woman to date a Western man...she did a mamiwata on my azz! grin. She said the men in the West are damaged goods. DAMN.

I try!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:47am On Jul 20, 2014
pickabeau1:

hmmm.... you may have a point there

not wat i thought but the blacks n latinos have a higher birth rate
Thankfully the African American abortion rate is actually falling. smiley smiley smiley
Tough luck for the black feminazi/negro bedwenches like Mrs Chima. grin grin grin
Hell even their white masters know black feminazi/negro bedwenches are full of sh1t.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pickabeau1: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2014
interesting... though i think there is a correlation between having kids indiscriminately n a life of deprivation

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Decryptor: [size=18pt]Below are WOMEN WHO ARE SENSIBLE AND SANE[/size]

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Decryptor: [size=18pt]MORE SANE WOMEN! I NEED ONE AS A WIFE [/size] kiss

For more of these countless pictures, visit http://womenagainstfeminism.tumblr.com/
I thought I would never see this - the 1st pic a black woman that actually opposes feminism! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=BlackKenichi]
I thought I would never see this - the 1st pic a black woman that actually opposes feminism! smiley smiley smiley[/quote

Dumb fake Brit. ..There are plenty of black women on NL and other sites that are against Feminism.

There are plenty of black men who are against male superiority and chauvinism. Thank God!!

Deal with your mommy issues gay. ]
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
MrsChima: Dumb fake Brit. ..There are plenty of black women on NL and other sites that are against Feminism.

There are plenty of black men who are against male superiority and chauvinism. Thank God!!
Straw man argument. Then again what do I expect from dumb hypocritical woman who thinks that any man that opposes feminism must be gay! undecided

MrsChima: Deal with your mommy issues gay.
Only when you come back to defend your position on feminism better, negro bedwench!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680661/Trooper-filmed-beating-woman-head-California-highway.html

Tell me black feminists, where was your outrage at this atrocity?
Why aren't you calling for that savage to be fired?

I guess black feminist think that "street harrassment" is a much bigger crime than a white savage cop, beating the brakes off a black woman huh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.