Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany (4269 Views)

Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Troops Free Citizens Imprisoned By Boko Haram In Gwoza (photos) / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by Hugoboi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Billyonaire: So the name as changed from Clueless and Retardeen to Hitler and Dicktator ? I dey laugh oh.

I knew this punk was going to say sumn stupid. You can laugh all you want but just remember that providence has a way of dealing with the like of your incompetent oga.
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by igbsam(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Will they give EL-RUFAI this same treatment ? I guess El-rufai is too sharp for them....badt guy noni. El-Rufai dey sing "E Ni DURO"
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by khalids: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
I don't want to say anything now, cause my oga at the top might go and say another thing.
*******waka pass and whistling*********that's all
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by hardbody: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
berem: I hope there is going to be Presidential pardon for r.apists too. anything can happen in this country.

Can i ra.pe you and then test the law on presidential pardon. You may assume that since notice has been given, it is no longer ra.pe, but believe me, i will create a ra.pe scene and make it real. revert.
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by mosquitoNet(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
DICKtator:

angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin
haha una namesake be dat oh
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by hardbody: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
DICKtator:
GEJ traducer gaoled for R.A-PE and Attorney travelled incognito to Deutschland to seek mental stability.
Hope i helped?
grin grin grin grin

Now this really got me reeling. You simply compounded the confusion.
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by Rooneyboy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
berem: I hope there is going to be Presidential pardon for r.apists too. anything can happen in this country.

Are u sure u read the article
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by mosquitoNet(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Billyonaire: So the name as changed from Clueless and Retardeen to Hitler and Pussytator ? I dey laugh oh.
rectified
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by mykorheya(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Jona is the name.

Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by concacid: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
GEJ, GEJ, GEJ, HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED YOU? UR TIME WILL SOON BE UP. angry
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by ayox2003: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Is this another Henry Okah case? undecided

Exactly what comes to mind!

Nigerians did not dig into the case well enough to know Henry Okah was GEJ's enemy.

Well, enjoy the refreshed fresh air while it lasts.

Frawzey
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

LOL When I read that, I was like WTF is the chic talking about?

ayox2003:

Exactly what comes to mind!

Nigerians did not dig into the case well enough to know Henry Okah was GEJ's enemy.

Well, enjoy the refreshed fresh air while it lasts.

Frawzey

Abi.

Can't GEJ take criticism again?
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by Hugoboi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
This government is nothing short of a freakshow. Bunch of clowns!
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
LWKMD!! Some people here are blaming GEJ.
That guy is looking for cheap publicity. Who is he?? i cant even remember his name. If GEJ wanted to frame someone(his opponent) will he choose an unknown person? My people open your eyes, this story is bullshit, he should go defend himself in court instead of blaming GEJ for the sins he committed against humanity.

There are people out there - Lie Mohammed, Leadership Newspaper and co. who are spewing rubbish everyday to diminish GEJ's reputation/ambition who walk/ talk freely so why this man who doesn't have the political/financial power to attack GEJ?? This story was cooked-up to cover his sins.

Before i forget, if his case against GEJ is water-tight, why don't ACN, CPC or Buhari take up the case? or i'm I to believe he is the only 1 that can take GEJ to court concerning his eligibility for the 2015 elections?

Do we really think GEJ is so scared of this man he decided to frame him??

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by TonySpike: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wamkelekile udemocracy!
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by ochukoccna: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

He never could in the first instance
His delusions and megalomania along with that of his advicers run deeper than ocean currents
Non the less,Ebele CANNOT and WILL NOT return in 2015
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by solomon111(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
A useless thread.
So GEJ has turned from a spineless wimp,clueless,to a dictator in a matter of months?
Throw these thread into the bin.
Moronns.
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by slimghost(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Abi.

You call forging a sensitive document "criticism"? huh? God have mercy on you
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by solomon111(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
ochukoccna:
He never could in the first instance
His delusions and megalomania along with that of his advicers run deeper than ocean currents
Non the less,Ebele CANNOT and WILL NOT return in 2015
shut up.
If GEJ cannot take criticism,then why have every tom dicck and harry have a go at him freely since the inception of his administration.?
Is GEJ not the most insulted president in Nigeria's history?
So GEJ is no-longer the weak man you guys potray him to be.
You people don't want a dictator, yet you are clamouring for buhari.
Una never see anything.
GEJ FOR 2015.
Haters should jump into the atlantic ocean.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by stjoe1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
utumunta: If he is innocent of d alleged crime, he shld go and clear himself in court. Is he expecting d F.G to turn a blind eye to his alleged crime because he brought an important matter b4 d court?
S.308 of d 1999 constn(as amended) does nt extend immunity to those challenging d President's action and inaction in court.
Somebody that was arrested, detained and was kept incomminicado unable to see any of his family member. What exactly is your point? if U dont anything to say just shutup. Has he been proven guilty before being threated as a criminal. "...No body is guilty of a Crime until proven by a court of law"
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by talk2s(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
U know it's so simple and engaging to pour abuses, curses, insults and what ve u on the person, office, actions, inactions, words and silences, reflexes and reactions of MR President (GEJ), just because he's the number citizen of the Country! Probably, equally too because as it is: THE NEXT FEW YEARS OF NIGERIA IS GOING TO BE DETERMINE BY HIM- as designed by God. However, point of note, fairness and objectivity demand that you hear from both parties b4 you spew!
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by Hugoboi(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
talk2s: U know it's so simple and engaging to pour abuses, curses, insults and what ve u on the person, office, actions, inactions, words and silences, reflexes and reactions of MR President (GEJ), just because he's the number citizen of the Country! Probably, equally too because as it is: THE NEXT FEW YEARS OF NIGERIA IS GOING TO BE DETERMINE BY HIM- as designed by God. However, point of note, fairness and objectivity demand that you hear from both parties b4 you spew!

Dude, your post is barely coherent. Try posting something that makes sense.
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by BarryX(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Talking of keeping your hands clean before joining the typical Nigerian political bandwagon or else your precedents or history will be dug up to act against you especially if you're in the opposition. Happens everywhere even in developed democracies talk less of our foolish democracy with selective and doctored paradigm
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by erniok(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
solomon111: shut up.
If GEJ cannot take criticism,then why have every tom dicck and harry have a go at him freely since the inception of his administration.?
Is GEJ not the most insulted president in Nigeria's history?
So GEJ is no-longer the weak man you guys potray him to be.
You people don't want a dictator, yet you are clamouring for buhari.
Una never see anything.
GEJ FOR 2015.
Haters should jump into the atlantic ocean.
about the 2015 issue....we shall see. we are no more sentimental like in 2011.
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

modified. sorry i didn't read the post.
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
The Fresh air Retardeen we voted for

How i miss Yar Adua
Re: GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany by GeneralJ(m): 1:02am On Apr 12, 2013
Well you wanted your fresh air, you got your fresh air, now enjoy your fresh air while you live under a dictatorship
SMH for Nigerians that vote jokers like this in as president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Military Positions At 36th In The World According To Global Firepower. / 20 Things Must Do At Age 30 To Benefit Your Life At 50 / Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.