Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (48934 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

lol. But it does have an advantage to be uncut since the men are more sensitive and so enjoy sex more and the smegma is also supposed to turn women on by its smell

women i heard prefer uncut schlongs

Eeeahhhh,that thing wey be like 'abodi''wey no don wellNo naaah
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Eniqurl(f): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Xo na P.3.n.¡.s abi D.¡.c.k dem dey kal Joystick for nairaland. Smh wen dey aint babiez
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Eeeahhhh,that thing wey be like 'abodi''wey no don wellNo naaah

NO BE TALK AM OHH.

Nah woman mouth i been hear am. grin grin grin

Uncut sclongs are the male equivalent of menses.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
mike404: DEM NEVER USE TONGUE WASH YOUR GUTTER BEFORE

Just the way u dey roll ur tongue inside ur babe pit latrine?? Yes I suppose.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

We don't swallow babies. Without our eggs, the sêmèn is useless. We wrap
our mouth round billions of germs, then swallow what gets into our
mouth. That's a big time sacrifice, ya know? And pls don't say you do
same for us too. We are clean down there...that's where the babies come
from grin

Are you kidding us? Imagine a man sinking down his tongue there not knowing she just started discharging menses few mins. ago. Yuck!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

Are you kidding us? Imagine a man sinking down his tongue there not knowing she just started discharging menses few mins. ago. Yuck!

why are you such a f@g?

A healthy woman's vag is naturally far cleaner than her mouth. So if you can deep throat her I dont see any reason why you cant suck her dry grin grin grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by oluking: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

My brother, if God gives you a talent and you don't use it well, it will be taken from you and given to another person. So i was taught.

i for like to be your student sha grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

why are you such a f@g?

A healthy woman's vag is naturally far cleaner than her mouth. So if you can deep throat her I dont see any reason why you cant suck her dry grin grin grin

#abeg collect this chilled beer. grin grin.Don't worry I go pay.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by mike404(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

PETRA THIS KIND NEWS DEY SWEET YOU NO BE SMALL grin CAN I HAVE A TASTE OF YA OWN PIT LATRINE
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by bory09(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
is it good to have one feet long joystick? *just asking*
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Eniqurl(f): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

Lmao Ayamah!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: I don't av a joystick! Wat I av is a black heavy akpako! And we all knw dat wen an akpako is black d maintenance cost is very low!

Pls like dis post if u av a black akpako
y is it low maintenace?
Cos it hides the dirt?.
Ewww
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Merkki(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

It's just blood na. It doesn't cause terminal illness tongue
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:
lol. But it does have an advantage to be uncut since the men are more sensitive and so enjoy sex more and the smegma is also supposed to turn women on by its smell

women i heard prefer uncut schlongs

I read about that somewhere. However, I still prefer my circumcised django. Uncircumcised django looks disgusting. I close my eyes every time I'm taking a shower in the gym before I lose my cotton-picking mind and start puking everywhere

@the 2nd bit, I doubt women prefer it. Even dil.do's are mostly circumcised. grin grin grin

Once women go black and feel the wrath of the circumcised django - darn, they always end up building a mansion there and living there till the end of time

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

O dikwa very serious o. Oh boy, the kain yabs wey dey fly about for this nairaland go fit make person joystick dey coma for weeks
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
mike404: PETRA THIS KIND NEWS DEY SWEET YOU NO BE SMALL grin CAN I HAVE A TASTE OF YA OWN PIT LATRINE

Oga pack well.E be like say u like dirrrrrrty punnany.Sorry my bf dey follow me wash my own well.Another man no fit plant for another person farmland wey he (owner)use him hand clear.Go tell ur pit latrine gf make she wash het nyash well,help her.Before you sit on the table with ur friends,not knowing they can perceive the stench!!!! tongue tongue
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Merkki(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

why are you such a f@g?

Preach it! grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Merkki(f): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
mike404: DEM NEVER USE TONGUE WASH YOUR GUTTER BEFORE

Is your babe really dirty that you had to liken her hole to a gutter? Pls accept my sympathy. Do you drink Dettol sometimes? You need it.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

why are you such a f@g?

Not every pum is meant to be sucked - some just need to be left alone before the acidic chain reaction fvcks up ur mouth and make you lip-less.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
bory09: is it good to have one feet long joystick? *just asking*

ONE FEET grin Obara jesus!!! that one be say u go meet landlord make e dig the 'pit latrine' more down down becos the kain thing wey u wan unleash na DIE. God helep u tongue
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by owolabifunke14(f): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Guys remember to come for examination after washing. fenk u cool
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by millhouse: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
come see traffic
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: Guys remember to come for examination after washing. fenk u cool

Wetin you wan use examine am ? ** just asking**
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: Guys remember to come for examination after washing. fenk u cool

Darn!! And who's going to be the examiner?

Luscious and juicy lips should suffice.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nacl: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
WHAT IS JOYSTICK WHAT IS THERE IF U CALL IT THE PENIIIS. sad undecided.. EVEN PRIIIICK IS NOT DAT BAD OO
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by sofitinted(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wich kind thread b dis,na prick una de talk abou since.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilboots:

O dikwa very serious o. Oh boy, the kain yabs wey dey fly about for this nairaland go fit make person joystick dey coma for weeks

No naa,its mike404 peepee wud be in coma.Not yours,am sure u don't patronize pit-latrines
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Not every pum is meant to be sucked - some just need to be left alone before the acidic chain reaction fvcks up ur mouth and make you lip-less.

stop dating skanks then.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by belicov(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
white mosquito: So even guys get wahala like dis?
yess na
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

No naa,its mike404 peepee wud be in coma.Not yours,am sure u don't patronize pit-latrines

grin. mike404 don hear am for your hand lynpetra. Anyways, thanks for the vote of confidence cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Use This Toilet? (pics) / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down?? / Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.