Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (48931 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

stop dating skanks then.

Come on now. Vagina odour has absolutely nothing to do with being a skank or not. Multiple sex partners, wearing tight clothes etc. also cause it. So regardless of the class of the woman, that ish might still have a foul smell, trust me.

You just need to examine what you're getting your mouth into, before you get busy - or you might end up lip-less. grin

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
sofitinted: Wich kind thread b dis,na prick una de talk abou since.

Prick matter brings all the peeps to the yard grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

Bro sup? How u take know say i bad? I neva know wetin be joystick o. grin
hahaha,abeg i no wan laugh again,my chest dey pain.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

why are you such a f@g?

A healthy woman's vag is naturally far cleaner than her mouth. So if you can deep throat her I dont see any reason why you cant suck her dry grin grin grin

Really? Even sucking the pusssy with all the discharges such as: Ovulation, menses, cli.to.ris stimulant. accidental urine and so much more are also very healthy abi? Forget that tin, it's just out of konji dat we sink our tongues down there if not, no woman's pusssy worth sucking using a man's tongue. grin

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
mike404: PETRA THIS KIND NEWS DEY SWEET YOU NO BE SMALL grin CAN I HAVE A TASTE OF YA OWN PIT LATRINE
lmao,i swear this kind news they sweet dem no be small.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by pinky21(f): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Na ROD dem turn to joystick. Haaa warris dis

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by IAMBREEZY: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mehn i dey here they observe sha....
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki:

It's just blood na. It doesn't cause terminal illness tongue

So a man shld take menses blood as a blood tonic abi? You wan destroy person destiny?

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

I read about that somewhere. However, I still prefer my circumcised django. Uncircumcised django looks disgusting. I close my eyes every time I'm taking a shower in the gym before I lose my cotton-picking mind and start puking everywhere

@the 2nd bit, I doubt women prefer it. Even dil.do's are mostly circumcised. grin grin grin

Once women go black and feel the wrath of the circumcised django - darn, they always end up building a mansion there and living there till the end of time
damn.circumcized dil.do,omo i tuale 4 you.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

I read about that somewhere. However, I still prefer my circumcised django. Uncircumcised django looks disgusting. I close my eyes every time I'm taking a shower in the gym before I lose my cotton-picking mind and start puking everywhere

@the 2nd bit, I doubt women prefer it. Even dil.do's are mostly circumcised. grin grin grin

Once women go black and feel the wrath of the circumcised django - darn, they always end up building a mansion there and living there till the end of time

it is the natural look and since the phallus is wrapped in it's own protective cover it doesnt get to rub and bruise around your boxers.

It just needs a lot of time and hygiene and 100% safe sex.
Most uncircumcised men who contract STIs like chancriod or gonorhea are actually very dirty since they don't shower afterwards. This is also true for HIV.

When uncut guys com just like cut guys the peanus naturally retracts back into the foreskin thereby makin it hard to clean. If sex is with an infected partner the germs will then find the moist damp foreskin a perfect place to thrive
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Come on now. Vagina odour has absolutely nothing to do with being a skank or not. Multiple sex partners, wearing tight clothes etc. also cause it. So regardless of the class of the woman, that ish might still have a foul smell, trust me.

You just need to examine what you're getting your mouth into, before you get busy - or you might end up lip-less. grin

my girl goes the extra mile by using special vag washs and she eats fruits alot so it taste great

she takes care of her "congo" more than she does her hair - no joke!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by bebechuks: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
white mosquito: So even guys get wahala like dis?
okoto kariri.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
I think this only applies to men like us that have PENILE size ranging from LARGE to XLARGE......the little weiners will only need one stroke/swab of the sponge to clean their weiner!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmadani: lmao,i swear this kind news they sweet dem no be small.

If you think joystick in the mouth is not the same as raw bitterleaf in the mouth,like this post immediately! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilamartedi(f): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson:

So a man shld take menses blood as a blood tonic abi? You wan destroy person destiny?
Rotfl
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

If you think joystick chewing stick in the mouth is not the same as raw bitterleaf in the mouth,like this post immediately! angry angry

Raw Bitterleaf ke' ? Bitterleaf get variety shey you know. The one I know, dem dey use am cure jedi jedi (dysentry)
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

If you think joystick in the mouth is not the same as raw bitterleaf in the mouth,like this post immediately! angry angry
jeez.Ori'e oti baje ti.Ewwwwwww.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Gbengem(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Beync: k. I need one basket, can u supply it?
one full basket of joystick? u wan commit suicide? Abeg oh!!!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

If its the truth den i need to present him a bottle of Moet cheesy cheesy

mine is curve, is that why my wife is giving birth like water. pls. i need moet now
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilboots:

Raw Bitterleaf ke' ? Bitterleaf get variety she' you know. The one I know, dem dey use am cure jedi jedi (dysentry)

Ok.
You won find my trouble.No probs. I wud renovate my former post.

IF YOU NOO SAY PRICCCC SWEET PUT THE DEVIL TO SHAMR BY BEING HONEST AND LIIIKE THIS POST SHARP SHARP!! angry angry angry I DON VEX

3 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by LushGreenz: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=chymystique][/quote]

WOW! Olorun lo mo oye BJ ti omo yii maa ti ju danu s'igboro. Hmmnn... O ya,Ronkeeeeeeeeeeee!!?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
imolore:
mine is curve, is that why my wife is giving birth like water. pls. i need moet now

Infact ur wifey dey fuckup ooo.Tell her make she give you your well deserved ogogoro grin grin.
Kudos to you.Agwalagwa nwoke! Correct.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sum girlz dey fear too comment?Am seeing many females viewing this thread without contributing to it.Ki lo de,sango don strike una hand?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Don Magic Juan:
it is the natural look and since the phallus is wrapped in it's own protective cover it doesnt get to rub and bruise around your boxers.

It just needs a lot of time and hygiene and 100% safe sex.
Most uncircumcised men who contract STIs like chancriod or gonorhea are actually very dirty since they don't shower afterwards. This is also true for HIV.

When uncut guys com just like cut guys the peanus naturally retracts back into the foreskin thereby makin it hard to clean. If sex is with an infected partner the germs will then find the moist damp foreskin a perfect place to thrive

Darn!! That's scary. I've never had STI's and I can't really speak about it. Perhaps, I'm just lucky or maybe it's because I always keep my condoms handy and I'm kind of picky.

Anyway, most of them can still get circumcised if they chose to, and shed the foreskin. I definitely can't imagine myself going through all these, when there's an alternative that can be done once and for all.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by vizkiz: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
I use 2 wash it 2times daily...use special creams den spray peff...cuz it miqht hav a client anytime of d day...jst like 2day *wink*
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Evathyst(f): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
*Singin* E get plenty plenty tinz wey no suppose 2happen 4 ds lyf, Plenty plenty tinz, Plenty plenty nonsense. *singing stops* Joystick hygeine? Spits n runs away 4rm thread.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by CharliParker: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Joystick should be wash properly atleast Once in a day
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by owolabifunke14(f): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Darn!! And who's going to be the examiner?

Luscious and juicy lips should suffice.
Dr Funke PhD Chief Examiner
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
are we in NL staduim? why the crowed on this thread? is there any match going on, somebody,anybody ,everybody, pls. answer me. let me guess

joystick vs sadstick 3:00pm nigeria time
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Emmadani: jeez.Ori'e oti baje ti.Ewwwwwww.

Nna na your head spoil o.As for me,I be coooooooooooooool babe.My head correct die.Afterall I no go bornOr is there anyother thing that spits speeermmm undecided undecided

1 Like

Don Magic Juan:
my girl goes the extra mile by using special vag washs and she eats fruits alot so it taste great

she takes care of her "congo" more than she does her hair - no joke!

Lmao.... Then you need to bury your head in that, till the end of time.

I dunno, but from experience, it seems a lot of naija chics' pum don't stink. I guess it has to do with the food and/or other things. But the same can't be said about Zimbabwean and Caribbean chics. I've got an extremely sensitive and I don't like any type of odour. However, regardless of how ridiculously good looking and clean some of these chics from Zimbabwe and Caribbean look - their pums always smell like a rat died inside that ish. Indians as well with the fishy pums. grin

Your chic needs to become a gynaecologist asap, and open centres to educate the chics from these other countries.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by owolabifunke14(f): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilboots:

Wetin you wan use examine am ? ** just asking**
Microscope and Tethmosol soap plus conc Izal. Pm me wen u r ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Use This Toilet? (pics) / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down?? / Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.