Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Should He Dump Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Dump Her? (1237 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Dump Her? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
My close pal is responsible for his girlfriends's upkeep(she is an orphan). She is a student of Imo State University.
He supports her monthly with 30,000 Naira. The money is suppose to support her with feeding, recharge cards, bus fare and other minor expenses. The bigger expenses are covered by her relative. She complains it is too small. And That in a week alone she spends 15,000 naira for cooking alone.

Should he dump her for her ungratefulness, which is becoming unbearable?
Re: Should He Dump Her? by xynerise: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
DavidJohnDavid: My close pal is responsible for his girlfriends's upkeep(she is an orphan). She is a student of Imo State University.
He supports her monthly with 30,000 Naira. The money is suppose to support her for feeding, recharge cards, bus fare and other minor expences. The bigger expences are covered by her relative. She complains it is too small. And That in a week alone she spends 15,000 naira for cooking alone.

so she earns more than corpers monthly? undecided
You close pal is a mugu
Re: Should He Dump Her? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
so she earns more than corpers monthly? undecided
You close pal is a mugu
She is an orphan
Re: Should He Dump Her? by xynerise: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
DavidJohnDavid:
She is an orphan
therefore she should milk the guy dry right?
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
DavidJohnDavid:
She is an orphan

So what if she is an orphan? She still has her relatives, you are not her father. You are not even married to her.

1 Like

Re: Should He Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
15k weekly, thats over 2k daily. Mtchew.....is she cookin for aso rock? Your friend should dump her silly azzzz before he gets dumped.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by cdamsel(f): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
DavidJohnDavid: e supports her monthly with 30,000 Naira.
even pple wit parents don't receive dat much.she is really ungrateful embarassed
Re: Should He Dump Her? by inuyasha01(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Your friend needs a good knock on his head angry , she is an orphan so? undecided as a poster has 'even people living with their parent don't recieve that kind of money yet the hungey b,!.t,c.h is complaining is he her father or what. Give me the address of that your friend. He needs to be spanked thoroughly and the bitch needs to be dumped and given a brush down nonsense. angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
For someone who's being helped, she should be managing herself, spending the money she gets wisely and thanking the guy for helping her. 15,000 naira weekly on cooking is a lot. What is she cooking?
Re: Should He Dump Her? by 190: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin

OP

Is she closely related to some girl called Nigerian girls grin grin grin
Re: Should He Dump Her? by MrCork17: 12:22am On Apr 12, 2013
DavidJohnDavid: My close pal is responsible for his girlfriends's upkeep(she is an orphan). She is a student of Imo State University.
He supports her monthly with 30,000 Naira. The money is suppose to support her with feeding, recharge cards, bus fare and other minor expenses. The bigger expenses are covered by her relative. She complains it is too small. And That in a week alone she spends 15,000 naira for cooking alone.

...i bet she's dark skin...white women do no act like that! angry
Re: Should He Dump Her? by stpat1(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2013
He should dump her fast
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2013
Orphan or no orphan she is ungrateful...so long she is above 16 she can get a damn job on the side to finance herself.

1 Like

Re: Should He Dump Her? by parki: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2013
i wish he could get back the money he had spent on her before he dumps her. This Nigeria women are so ungrateful and greedy. They think they are too smart. All they want is a rich man who can take care of their bills. They are not ready to work or do anything meaningful with their lives. They all lack ambition.

I wish the poster can pass me this girl. I'll pay her back in her coin and she'll never con a man in her life. Nonsense.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by alaricsaltzman: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2013
DavidJohnDavid:
She is an orphan
Sooo she's d 1st orphan in d world rite?? Mtcheeeew...as they say, u neva knw d value of what u av until u lose it!!! Shikena...
He shouldn't dump her but let her knw she has 2 control herself, if she doesn't, there and then, he can dump the ungrateful fowl...
Re: Should He Dump Her? by drnoel: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2013

he should frist assertain why she is in the relationship, for the money or 4 him. Besides, he is just her boyfriend so he is not mandated to give her any money.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Lobi(f): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2013
Louis Vuitton rice nd Gucci beans grin
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2013
Lobi: Louis Vuitton rice nd Gucci beans grin
lmao
Re: Should He Dump Her? by CharlesShaw(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
The Lady in question is a Thankless Wretch.
If i were ur friend i wouldn't Dump her.
I'd simply withdraw my Economic aid.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by SimplYeahmee(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
#15000 weekly, haba. Wetin Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ dey cook sef. Abi na brazillian hair Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ dey chop.

Why are Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ asking us for advice. If the central bank doesn't think of spending wisely, when it runs dry your eye go clear and the chick go dump your sorry arse like yesterday's news.
Think for yourself. ℓ̊ aint telling Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ what to do!!!
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Kosigift(f): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lol.. Some people find it difficult being content. @Op, I want 2 blieve dis girl's parent were more dan comfortable and as such they gave her evertin she eva asked for...now fastforward to her present state, she now expects her boyfriend to do same (wich is typically unreasonable). I suggest d guy calls her attention to d issue, if she really loves him, she will b willing to learn how to be content buh if she flares up then she just mite be using ur friend...
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Olwe(f): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
How is it your business how much your friend spends on this girl.mind your business abeg... If he dumps her what will you get, are you gng to sleep with him and replace her. Shaaaa undecided lipsrsealed mind your own business oooo . What's unbearable is it your money now heh? angry

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Killed Lover In Festac Took Her Stolen Range Rover To Ghana For / Things My Girlfriend Shouldn't Do!!! / Kenyan Couple Rock Romantic Manchester United Themed Wedding -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.