Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities (44882 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by pankere(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
djeezy: @op. Please where can I find such a girl?

Aluu community
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by moneyhungry(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Harbosede02: I wish my bf should c dis n read it..
like seriously, u have a boyfriend?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Toyrem: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
alabinike007: i wish my boyfriend see dz and also read...these are my behaviour towards him but he doesn't appreciate it
i beg join moving bus.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Toyrem: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Akpa ife: Where u see dat type of gal?
only in success world
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Contact Idowuogbo here on NL,I think she's that type of girlgringringrin
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Toyrem: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
ozo-dimgba:
No underrate any woman, there's nothing like young or old woman all na the same. That one u presumed to be young and inxperienced na she go teach senses u neva learned during ur masters. Meaning u can never know a girl's true colour until u must have changed her surename and she bore u a male child. Cikena, gals u can pretend though, we still love u like that kiss kiss cheesy
you're talking
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by uzoexcel(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
say mondi,hwz the husband search going!!!!!!!!
mondi_cheeks: hehehe nawa ooo...people that have nothing to do with their extra time do this

oh well we all do that

I love and respect myself enough not to watch someone walk over me... I can't do that

I can't force what's not meant to be though undecided

definitely if he deserves it

Im not good wit bottling things up, because if I eventually explode its not going to be pretty. I prefer expressing how I feel when I'm feeling it...I'm much more calm then

I don't like people who think they can get away wit being arrogant and rude towards me...I always give them a reminder...just remember that they are 7billion people on earth in case u start feeling too special

don't take advantage of a woman who loves and respects you, if u don't want to lose her. There is no need to treat her otherwise only to realise how much she is worth after she is gone... smiley
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by rionel(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
that means i hv 2 hold dis mine own tight because she is evry tin
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by aladdin001(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
I THINK I HAVE ONE OF SUCH. AM GONA TREAT HER RITE. THNX
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by wandeykul(f): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
pleep: Basically don't look for such a girl in Nigeria.

OP you are right though... if you find a chick like that you better treat her like a princess. Dont create another bitter banggae laden hoe grin
.i once did all dat but d guy neva appreciated me.it was nt easy but had 2 take him off my mind.he came bak but it was too late.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Uziehot(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
at bodija market in ibadan.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tomzman: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
Op, have you heard of the word pretence? A girl can do all these if you have money just to get into your life. A girl that will do all these for you without money is VERY VERY VERY hard to find.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by ikecinho(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
even if the gal dey ugly like ghost
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tomzman: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
UNILAG
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Fpersiee(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
also, wen a gal fogets ur name....and calls u onli dady
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
achi4u: Am reading it.

Never mind i'll treat you like queen Elizagrin
lolz,funi bt u aren't my bf
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
samm_miey: And how are we sure u possess dose qualitiesnot evn one of it I guess
i don't care if u r sure i possese dose or nt,itz nt pple lyk u dat even deserve such treatment 4rm gurls,daft fin bleef off plz
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
ozikam: u that read ths,do somethn
r u educated at all?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
otex_baba:

Enter the nearest lagoon
gud advice so far!!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
gentlesmith: my gal has does qualities bt i dnt lv her much
Y
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by fuckurfeelings: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
that is if u are poor cos trust me when u are rich a girl can take or bear anything just to stay with u even if u dey abuse her as long as u dey spend wella on her head she will endure trust me naija girls smh
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
money-hungry :

like seriously, u have a boyfriend?
if i don't av,i wouldn't post dat!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by knash1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
definatly not in nigeria anymore.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by GoodSamaritan: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
**When a girl WALKS for miles to see u....

**When a
girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't
do anything,..

**When a girl CRIES because she still loves/
misses u....

**When a girl still TRIES TO GET you-
BACK...after disagreement/break-up

**When a girl no matter how much U HURT
HER
STILL LOVES U...

**when a girl STOPS her argument
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

**When a girl continuously
MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

**When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she
thinks she is ANNOYING U.....

**When a girl wants to
LEAVE you because of your RUDE
BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do...
. .
DO NOT LET HER GO, because U MAY NEVER
FIND SOMEONE
Like THAT EVER AGAIN. ♥ SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥

Op, you forgot ONE very very important point.

Don't leave a girl who is a virgin and would do anything to keep it. She is a very good wife material.

It is high time we encouraged chastity in this generation. Virginity is the first sign of a good girl. Anybody may say otherwise, but we all know the truth.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by EmmyDe25(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
D problem now is dat i have up to 5 girls who does all u've mentioned and even more. So i shudnt let any of them walk out d door ryt ?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
pleep: Yall think about it. This is how most guys fail to appreciate "nice" girls, and girls don't appreciate "nice" guys. Its the same situation both ways

Most of the male posters up here are "nice guys" who whine about not getting play, but if you wouldn't take the same type of girl that makes u a hypocrite.

Forgot wut all you commentors are saying, i would marry a girl like this in a heatbeat.

bro there is NOTHING nice/attractive/beautiful about such action that the OP wrote, its all weakness upon low self esteem act or what not..... thats not a partner, thats a physical and mental slave/servant. I (MBJ) would never see anything positive in such woman, because if you read carefully, she is PRETENDING to be who she is NOT in order to please the cheap ego of some weak dude......but guess what?! these "pretending" women always turn back to their true self after a while, and thats when you realize that you've wasted your life and energy on a dead donkey.

the gal is who she is, take it or leave it. accepting someone for who you fully well know they are NOT, is not only wrong but also very stoopid (with all due respect to anyone who fancy such damsels). i guess to each their own!

- why would anyone walks miles for me?! i am not that evil to mistreat people like that or put such pressure into my life......if there is no transport then she should stay home!!!!

- why would someone say sorry when they are right or didnt do anything wrong?! what kind of confused and desperate woman would do that anyway? i want no low self esteem woman like that in my life!

2 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by phabouluz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
Guys follow up... So what kind of guy shud u never loose @ poster
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by adeashaye(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Why have you chosen to insult girls especially Nigerian girls when you know that these qualities are invariably antithetical to their chosen pattern of life?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
nony30: Contact Idowuogbo here on NL,I think she's that type of girlgringringrin
Stalker alert!!!!

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by chukkynwob(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
wandeykul: .i once did all dat but d guy neva appreciated me.it was nt easy but had 2 take him off my mind.he came bak but it was too late.

The girl described by the poster definitely has lots of emotional problems,and lacks self-esteem
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Elevation(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Actually what the OP is trying to say is that the girl should be submissive i second to that,some proud young ladies would think its foolishness dont worry by the time ur husband starts keeping late nights n ur home is at the verge of collapsing that is when u start attending marriage and family seminars,i wonder how some ladies think,those words he used,he is just trying to explain the virtue in a virtuous and respectful lady,it amazes me wen Gals on Nairaland think he is promoting stupidity,its high time Nigerian Ladies start learning some good marriage culture if not the current scenario of broken homes would only aggravate.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Elevation: Actually what the OP is trying to say is that the girl should be submissive i second to that,some proud young ladies would think its foolishness dont worry by the time ur husband starts keeping late nights n ur home is at the verge of collapsing that is when u start attending marriage and family seminars,i wonder how some ladies think,those words he used,he is just trying to explain the virtue in a virtuous and respectful lady,it amazes me wen Gals on Nairaland think he is promoting stupidity,its high time Nigerian Ladies start learning some good marriage culture if not the current scenario of broken homes would only aggravate.

there is a huge difference between being submissive and losing all your rights to be YOURSELF......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.