Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo (48536 Views)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
omar22: Ghanaians please please please get a grip.....

Its only a Dance (the best thing that came out of Ghana since the invention of Shito) Azonto I love it but to be bitter about Alingo

Please grow a pair!

Its not that most Ghanaians are making a fuss about this Azonto stuff. Indeed on most entertainment shows last week a lot of people critisized Samani including some artistes. But what annoys me most is when some Nigerians say if not for them Azonto would not have been popular.Just visit Youtube and see Azonto dancing competition all over the world with Ghanaian songs.Even US soldiers in Afghanistan are dancing to ODG Fuse song.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba] Mumu. I don't hate Ghana or Ghanaians but I hate Ghanaians. D BOY HAS GONE REAL MAD. SPARE US D NONSENSE ABOUT UR MOTHER BEING GHANAIAN! U R NOTHING BUT A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SH1T! A F00L WHO IS CONFUSED N MAD. F00LISH ANIMAL

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
by o'boy: 3:36pm On Apr 03
Whites and Asians are busy Inventing things and developing their countries
but Blacks Ghana and Nigeria(both third world countries) are busy fighting over who invented a sick dance step,God knows i hate that Dance
Smdh

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Cusubaba(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
secnelly:

****The new Ghana cedi was introduced on 1 July 2007 at a rate equal to 10,000 old cedis.****
Add that too to your facts.
Listen don't says what u don't know. Honestly i know Ghana more than u. Am traveling right now to Benin Republic, just change some money to Naira, CFA, and Dollar. Currently 1 Ghana cedi which is 10,000 cedi before is 79 naira. 1 cedi = 79 naira. 2 cedi = 1 dollar. 4 cedi = 1 mil fra CFC

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
To each their own. I for one am tired of all the witchcraft eish and the same damn ish happening in all the movies. Like variety so would pick Ghanaian movies any day. The funny thing too is constantly on youtube every ghanaian movie Nigerians go and diss yet they are the ones running to watch them too aka Single and Married and many more. What is wrong with you ppl? You say you hate us but everyday its about Ghana. Yvonne Nelson. Juliet Ibrahim. Tomorrow i know there will be another topic abt Ghana
oh pls.
The best movies yvonne Nelson,juliet ibrahim and co have acted in are Nigerian made movies.
Little wonder they spend more time in Nigeria than they do in ghana.
Singles and married?
Really,is that the best movie ghana can boast of?
Smh.
Besides,you should be grateful to established Nollywood actors like genevieve,omotola and co.
The arrogance of these Nollywood stars forced Nigerian producers and directors to explore foreign lands like ghana for undiscovered talents.
If not, ghanaian movie industry would have remained in the primitive state it was before Nollywood entered ghana.
Ghanaians should always remember that.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
Cusubaba: Mumu. I don't hate Ghana or Ghanaians but I hate Ghanaians Hypocrisy life, Envious, Liars, Put Him Down Sydrome and Wickedness. I don't live in that immority shit-hole country called Gayna. My boss got contract from Glo Network, a Nigerian own network in Ghana and Benin to instilling networt mass in Ghana and Benin Republic. I am a site supervisor in Ghana and Benin. Because of my work, I have been able to traveled I0 Regions and 248 Districts in Ghana. So if am telling u how timid, lazy, senseless, charcoal apes Ghanaian are, believing me am just saying nothing but the truth. Honestly apart from Sprintex road, Osu and East Legon in Accra, other places and region in Ghana are typical dirty villages. No road to travel from Tamale to Bole in Northern Region where Ghana President John Mahama come from. No road to travel from University of Development Studies, Navarango campus in Upper East Region to University of Development Studie in Wa campus in Upper West Region. There is no common local Airport or Stadium or 2 Story building in Volta Region where Former Ghana President JJ Rawling come from. Visit slums in Obusi, Ashanti Region where Ghana Gold mine located, u will cry for Hypocrisy Ghana. There is no road to travel to Nkroful in Western Region where Ghana first president Kwame Nkrumah come from, even his small dirty one story building in Nkroful is also uncompleted for 40 years. Honestly Ghanaian politicians are decieving their citizens with liars and propaganda. I hate it because my half is from the poor shit-hole called Ghana.

There the senseless fool go again .What has your Bleached skins, not being timid and lazy contributed to increase your power generation from the abysmal 4800MW for a population of 160 M with about 160Tr of gas reserves? Flaring into the skies abi. Guess there are no slums in Biafra sorry Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by solomon111(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Toluwarni: by o'boy: 3:36pm On Apr 03
Whites and Asians are busy Inventing things and developing their countries
but Blacks Ghana and Nigeria(both third world countries) are busy fighting over who invented a sick dance step,God knows i hate that Dance
Smdh
Ghanaians,not Nigerians are the ones fighting over a useless dance step.
We don't have time for that.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ParisLove1: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
ekt_bear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJJbjhEvTU

Lol funny video and lyrics.

'Dem dey sound like azonto'
'The dance dey look like Azonto'
'So what is Alingo'

When is Nigerians or square fans gonna respond with their own video? grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by omar22(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Paris_Love:

Lol funny video and lyrics.

'Dem dey sound like azonto'
'The dance dey look like Azonto'
'So what is Alingo'

When is Nigerians or square fans gonna respond with their own video? grin

Well we have better fish to fry..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFDu6ACKLKo
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
ghanaians be defending azonto like its a natural resource undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by PrinceNN(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by slimghost(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls what is GHANA?
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nonybb: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Cusubaba: Mumu. I don't hate Ghana or Ghanaians but I hate Ghanaians Hypocrisy life, Envious, Liars, Put Him Down Sydrome and Wickedness. I don't live in that immority shit-hole country called Gayna. My boss got contract from Glo Network, a Nigerian own network in Ghana and Benin to instilling networt mass in Ghana and Benin Republic. I am a site supervisor in Ghana and Benin. Because of my work, I have been able to traveled I0 Regions and 248 Districts in Ghana. So if am telling u how timid, lazy, senseless, charcoal apes Ghanaian are, believing me am just saying nothing but the truth. Honestly apart from Sprintex road, Osu and East Legon in Accra, other places and region in Ghana are typical dirty villages. No road to travel from Tamale to Bole in Northern Region where Ghana President John Mahama come from. No road to travel from University of Development Studies, Navarango campus in Upper East Region to University of Development Studie in Wa campus in Upper West Region. There is no common local Airport or Stadium or 2 Story building in Volta Region where Former Ghana President JJ Rawling come from. Visit slums in Obusi, Ashanti Region where Ghana Gold mine located, u will cry for Hypocrisy Ghana. There is no road to travel to Nkroful in Western Region where Ghana first president Kwame Nkrumah come from, even his small dirty one story building in Nkroful is also uncompleted for 40 years. Honestly Ghanaian politicians are decieving their citizens with liars and propaganda. I hate it because my half is from the poor shit-hole called Ghana.
LOL oh boy dont comment again ooo u have really finished that slum camp called gayna haha

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Cusubaba]Am traveling right now to Benin Republic, just change some money to Naira, CFA, and Dollar. Currently 1 Ghana cedi is 79 naira YES,MAD RANTING DOG.CEDI IS 79 NAIRA,SO?F00LISH SON OF A LIZARD! U R A FUCKIN LOSER!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Symphony007: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=K4][/quote] of course!! "honour the terms" is just a sorphisticated way of "begging" so no matter how you want to white wash it, the truth is that you lot are parasites, sucking on this country and safly the nigerian govt. Is too committed to ecowas to cut you loose, if not, what has nigeria ever asked you for? How many time has our commander in chief visited accra? But just on tuesday, your president spent the night at aso rock. Your president and boni yaye are competing for who will get more handouts from nigeria. Doles!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
berem :who cares? Yawns . Answer = NFCS does! Its called rebranding mixed with envy and jealousy. When these incredibly amazing twins rebrand any video, song and even your Girl friend, they make ur original stuff look like child's play. Give it up 4them joor. Imitation is the easiest way 2learn. Everybody does it. Even chiamanda adichie copied chinua achebe. Flavour and omagbemi - bottom belle, 2face and Mi- wanna be there 2mention but a few. But they cant beat the original track like PSQUARE.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nonybb: LOL oh boy dont comment again ooo u have really finished that slum
if I were you, I'll weep 4 dat sh1thole called nigeria.go n read d undp's hdi n u'll be ashamed 2 call urself a nigerian.u people dont have shame sha
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Symphony007] SO,WHAT COULD MAHAMA 'BEG' FROM GOODLUCK?MAHAMA CONTROLS A BUDGET OF $16 BN 4 A POPULATION OF 24M.GOODLUCK CONTROLS A BUDGET OF $31 BN 4 A COUNTRY OF 180 M. WHICH OF THEM IS IN A BETTER POSITION 2 'DASH' GOODIES? F00L!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by secnelly: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Cusubaba: And what 81 naira can buy 2 cedi can't buy it. Example, they sell Guiness malta in Ghana 2 cedi and in Nigeria 100 naira. A Ghana Immigration or Custom officer will beg u to give him Naira or CFA than Cedi.

****The new Ghana cedi was introduced on 1 July 2007 at a rate equal to 10,000 old cedis.****
Add that too to your facts.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
On the azonto/alingo thing

You guys are still on it. The truth is Azonto is Ghanaian...If you're going to dance Azonto at least have the decency to call it what it is that's what wizkid did. Nobody hates PSquare, we love them. But this is PLAGIARISM. There's no dance like Alingo! Never been! But let wait for a ghanaian to come up with Kukera then we shall see.

Besides honestly i dont see what the big deal is, musicians make counter songs every time so i bet if it was the other way around ppl would be upset too.

So this is not just about this song as seen from the comments. So just let your frustrations out now grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
solomon111: Ghanaians,not Nigerians are the ones fighting over a useless dance step.
We don't have time for that.
fat lie! nigerians r known 2 fight over everything.even d most mundane n irrelevant things! crazy,stvpid m0rons!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by kpolli(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Weselion: Ghana Stop being jealous, stop this rivalry games, Nigeria is your superior. If no be nigeria, who know majid micheal, van vicker, nardia buari e.t.c, if no be nigeria who sabi Vip, we even make una name popular by creating Ghana must go bag, we help re-modify and market azonto, so tay chris brown confuse talk say na nigeria get the dance. After all this, you repay us like this? No allow me wash your black star with hypo ooo.

Point of correction, Nigeria wasn't insulted.... P Square was.... The video has no lie in it so don't bring up any Ghana Naija rivalry

How can they be jealous of someone imitating their dance? Explain?
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Symphony007: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=K4][/quote] are you so slow? Or quantum stupidty is just something you cherish? I keep talking with facts why you articulate vague infinitesimalities. I told you he's begging for gas, not only the gas but the funding to build the pipeline, now that's just the one made public, who knows how much nigeria has doled out to you lot. If not why will a head of state visit another country as if his life depends on it? These visits are now so common that aso rock does not even bother putting together a guard of honour! Get to the back of the dole que ghana. Benin and liberia were there before you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Reptyle(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
So this Samini sha copied the Alingo beat, lyrics and dance to diss P-Square! he even went as far as using clips from the original Alingo video. From where I stand, that is copyright infringement. I hope he has their permission to do that sha. If he doesn't, P'Square should get their lawyers all over his behind and make some money off him.

I do not understand what his anger is exactly. Azonto is a popular dance that originated in Ghana. P-Square modified it and called it Alingo. I am not aware of any dispute that has arisen about the origin of Azonto that would warrant this unnecessary aggression.

IMHO, Samini is just trying to stir up beef to cash-in on P-Square's popularity. I hope P-Square do not grant his wish by distinguishing him with a response.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
So you mumu's are still on this topic....SMH! how many of you arguing can buy a honda CRV The people you're insulting (P-square) have a private jet for crying out loud..How many of una sef don enter Plane before??

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Osareime(f): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
I like P Square but the first thing I said when i saw Alingo video was "whats the difference between this and azonto? " P square copy a lot from both foreign and african artistes. That doesnt change the fact that they are talented musicians. It would have been better if they just admitted alingo was from azonto like Wizkid did with his Azonto freestyle instead of trying to brand it as a new dance style.

I still remember their interview on the radio when they called it a new dance style. Thats the annoying thing. Just admit it was a spinoff from azonto. Its branding it as a new dance style that vexes.

They should take a cue from Wizkid. Your original work is your original work. Your copied work is cpoied. Ski ne nan.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by biolabee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
xtianh: This is actually a season film ......Lol.. See Nigerians dey defend their musicians while sleeping with no light and the artist are waking up in Florida US. We need to start agitating and discussing issues that have positive impact in oiur nation not arguing with Ghanians whose ordinary education system is far better than our own. Please Nigerian Youths is time to think way forward

Sweet!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Symphony007] SO,MR.FOOL WHICH PIPELINE IS MAHAMA 'BEGGING' MONEY 4?IS IT D WEST AFRICAN ONE DAT WAS FINISHED YRS AGO OR DAT IN UR SICK BRAIN?MAHAMA WENT 2 UYO N STOPPED BRIEFLY IN ABUJA.WHAT'S D BIGGIE?WASNT EVEN AN OFFICIAL VISIT!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by mikeapollo: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Every Nigerian that believes in decency, modesty, integrity and respect must discourage what PSquare did.

It is allowed if you borrow something for your use....but when you remove the owner's name and put your new name on it....it is called STEALING. and very shameful!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
Osareime: I like P Square but the first thing I said when i saw Alingo video was "whats the difference between this and azonto? " P square copy a lot from both foreign and african artistes. That doesnt change the fact that they are talented musicians. It would have been better if they just admitted alingo was from azonto like Wizkid did with his Azonto freestyle instead of trying to brand it as a new dance style.

I still remember their interview on the radio when they called it a new dance style. Thats the annoying thing. Just admit it was a spinoff from azonto. Its branding it as a new dance style that vexes.

They should take a cue from Wizkid. Your original work is your original work. Your copied work is cpoied. Ski ne nan.

You make a lot of sense.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by barikay: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

But 1Cedi is equivalent to 81naira. Lets face facts. We might be the bigger country but they are superior to us in more ways than we are to them.
hahahaha. See how u disgrace urself 4 public

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.