Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo (48560 Views)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by obailala(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2013
Oh yes!.. Nigeria has a larger population, a louder voice, greater exposure and strong global influence but must we always be bullies? Gosh!.. why must there be some sentimental bias in all our judgements?

The other day some Kenyans 'politely' complained about the treatment of their football players in Nigeria by the NFF and the next thing we saw was foul mouthed teenagers (I'm assuming those comments on NL were by teenagers) insulting and yabbing Kenya. Why can't we just act as mature as we think we are?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Pee2k3: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2013
ekt_bear: They are wealthy and successful, yes. But isn't there something distasteful about stealing from other artists wholesale?

My first introduction to P-Square was this knockoff version they made of Usher's + Lil Jon's "Yeah."

So obviously I had a quite bad impression based on that.

Long story short, stealing from others isn't a good look.
my friend why u dey jealous nah tongue
ekt_bear: They are wealthy and successful, yes. But isn't there something distasteful about stealing from other artists wholesale?

My first introduction to P-Square was this knockoff version they made of Usher's + Lil Jon's "Yeah."

my friend why u dey jealous nah

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ministergh: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2013
I think i know the cause of the Ghana/Nigeria rivaries. Ghana feels her economic standing and and a host of things has placed her far and above nigeria in the committee of nations and as such wants to tell nigeria that maybe shut up cos we are bigger than you. Nigeria on the other hand want to tell ghana they are populous and inspite of its recent economic woes deserve to be respected per her past and prospect. but ghana may be right cos a lot of things that seem almost impossible to happen in nigeria happens there. this is a country where government is under serious watch and the opposition has almost the power to bring government business to a halt so that the rifgt thing is done. the legal system seem perfect and government officials are sued by the ordinary people always foand they win lot of the times unlike nigeria. university students sue universities all the time too. maybe nigeria has to fix her stuff so she be stronger

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2013

EDDDIOT. Now you want to be a Ghanaian, I see you as the BIGGEST bigot in NL
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2013
Nuzo':
It was in the same Ghana, Psqaure broke the record of the highest number of fans attending their show.

Despite the relatively low population, the attendance was 5 times more than the attendance in Nigeria.

Something is not aadding up here.

The only thing thats not adding up here is that " One village yoruba he-goat called EKT BEAR trying to bring the biggest artist in Afica down>

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2013
oluchisporty: wow dis is serz beef in d highest level......... mehn ghanians abi ganas wahever yu guys re yu jst been jealous nd so dumb to remeb dat widout us u ganas cnt stand..........u guys r just a bunch of fools that scientists call parasites...feeding from ones success.alingo is a mixture of azonto and another move,but i guess u were too dumb to notice.go find a better job like being a househelp since its obvious u have no certificate to have a REAL job undecided

SO what does Big Brother Nigeria with many Drs and Professors with CERTIFICATES done to increase your power generation at 4800MW for a population of 160M. What have you not being househelps and carrying loads of CERTIFICATES AND TITLES done to increase life expectancy in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by thelastPope(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=ba7man]I used to mock P-square too....Till i concluded that they are Richer, more Famous and sucessful than i am. Whatever they are doing, they are very sucessful at it so make these Ghanians go rest.[/quote

I am not really a fan of this entertainment thing but your post got me thinking.

Your kind of mindset is what is wrong with Nigeria. And unfortunately, some people liked it. Your logic is twisted and foolish. What is your idea of success? According to your logic, armed robbers, fraudsters and corrupt politicians should all be left alone because they are good at what they do and they have more money than us. Good is good and bad is bad. You and those who like your post represent a vast majority of Nigerians with no values. If PSquare were in societies with good values, they will be scolded not celebrated. Until we stop celebrating wrong values in Nigeria, we will not move forward. If they truly are using other peoples work without giving them due credit, then they deserve to be ridiculed.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by OrangeHokage(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2013
i always say it, ghanians are over feed pained cunts who would do anyfin for attention.. tongue
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Cusubaba(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2013
ministergh: I think i know the cause of the Ghana/Nigeria rivaries. Ghana feels her economic standing and and a host of things has placed her far and above nigeria in the committee of nations and as such wants to tell nigeria that maybe shut up cos we are bigger than you. Nigeria on the other hand want to tell ghana they are populous and inspite of its recent economic woes deserve to be respected per her past and prospect. but ghana may be right cos a lot of things that seem almost impossible to happen in nigeria happens there. this is a country where government is under serious watch and the opposition has almost the power to bring government business to a halt so that the rifgt thing is done. the legal system seem perfect and government officials are sued by the ordinary people always foand they win lot of the times unlike nigeria. university students sue universities all the time too. maybe nigeria has to fix her stuff so she be stronger
Story, story storrrrrry. As am writing to u know, the Universities lecturers, medical doctors, phamatics, are on strike for past week now in Ghana. The Secondary and primary school teachers in Ghana just call off their 2 weeks strick last week. For 4 months now light have been going off and on in Ghana because Nigeria Gas pipeline that supply gas to west Africa countries include ungreatful Ghana damage in Togo river. 5,248 primary and secondary in Ghana are under tree. The two major political parties in Ghana i.e NDC and NPP are fighting in court because of election Malpractice.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Cusubaba(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2013
ministergh: I think i know the cause of the Ghana/Nigeria rivaries. Ghana feels her economic standing and and a host of things has placed her far and above nigeria in the committee of nations and as such wants to tell nigeria that maybe shut up cos we are bigger than you. Nigeria on the other hand want to tell ghana they are populous and inspite of its recent economic woes deserve to be respected per her past and prospect. but ghana may be right cos a lot of things that seem almost impossible to happen in nigeria happens there. this is a country where government is under serious watch and the opposition has almost the power to bring government business to a halt so that the rifgt thing is done. the legal system seem perfect and government officials are sued by the ordinary people always foand they win lot of the times unlike nigeria. university students sue universities all the time too. maybe nigeria has to fix her stuff so she be stronger
Story, story storrrrrry. As am writing to u know, the Universities lecturers, medical doctors, phamatics, are on strike for past week now in Ghana. The Secondary and primary school teachers in Ghana just call off their 2 weeks strick last week. For 4 months now light have been going off and on in Ghana because Nigeria Gas pipeline that supply gas to west Africa countries include ungreatful Ghana damage in Togo river. 5,248 primary and secondary in Ghana are under tree. The two major political parties in Ghana i.e NDC and NPP are fighting in court because of election Malpractice. Stop decieving urself because after Nigeria, Ghana is the second corrupt country in West Africa. Tiny Ghana with population of 24 million senseless apes are far behind Ivory coast. Ghana have Oil, Diamond, Silicon and minerals and also Ghana is the second producer of Gold after Southafrica, Second producer of Cocoa in the world after Ivory Coast but yet Ivory Coast with Cocoa is far develop than Ghana in anything. South Sudan and Somalia is 1001 develop than Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by dakunj1(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Indifferent: Lets 4get about Ghana/Nigeria rivalry here.
Psquare are used to copy copy. I dont see why they couldn't just do Azonto like wizkid, fuse and sarkodie did. Instead they decided to modify it. smh 4 them
GARALA is diff. from SUO.
YAHOOZE is diff. from ALANTA.
ETHIGI is diff from AZONTO.
So why is ALINGO similar(both the name and dance) and almost the same with AZONTO
Psquare wake up, u need to be more creative
thank you bro, abi why name it alingo when it is a version(more rigid---d tin be like exercise) of azonto
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2013
There we go again cry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Now you are officially the biggest fool on nairaland. So you are in GHANA? lmfao so why are you there? Why not go back to perfect Nigeria your perfect country? Wonders shall never end. The shithole and useless country yo keep talking and spreading lies about.
Cusubaba: Story, story storrrrrry. As am writing to u know, the Universities lecturers, medical doctors, phamatics, are on strike for past week now in Ghana. The Secondary and primary school teachers in Ghana just call off their 2 weeks strick last week. For 4 months now light have been going off and on in Ghana because Nigeria Gas pipeline that supply gas to west Africa countries include ungreatful Ghana damage in Togo river. 5,248 primary and secondary in Ghana are under tree. The two major political parties in Ghana i.e NDC and NPP are fighting in court because of election Malpractice.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Symphony007: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2013
you're either joking or ignorant. What economic standing does ghana have? Nigeria is the second largest economy in africa, having trumped egypt and is billed to trump south africa as soon as 2017. Nigeria is the backbone and number one contributor to ecowas. This is just a small part of what this country is made of. This debate might be rampant among ordinary folks like u. But it is not in aso rock where government officials are now openely disgusted at the regular visits of the ghanian and benin president, always seeking one favour or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2013
Whats the problem ? Am I supposed to pay a fee to Ghana in order to dance Azonto ? What do they gain from the dance step ? In all honesty, I think PSquare is smart to have Nigerianized Azonto and rename it Alingo with steroid-effect dance steps. Ghanaians has no reason to feel bad, they have nothing more to their names apart from Azonto, and we will leave it for them once its no more in vogue.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2013
whats new? Ghanaians and Nigerians are like Oil and Water. Think its best we just separate and each go back to their own country and leave in Peace. Nobody is forcing them to go to Ghana. Why not their neighboring Countries like Cameroon or other West African Countries.
neena adjei: There we go again cry

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2013
obailala: Oh yes!.. Nigeria has a larger population, a louder voice, greater exposure and strong global influence but must we always be bullies? Gosh!.. why must there be some sentimental bias in all our judgements?

The other day some Kenyans 'politely' complained about the treatment of their football players in Nigeria by the NFF and the next thing we saw was foul mouthed teenagers (I'm assuming those comments on NL were by teenagers) insulting and yabbing Kenya. Why can't we just act as mature as we think we are?

You shut up if u dont know what kenya did was a propaganda to tanish Nigeria Image, Nigeria never treated them bad they dicided to use that primary school to attract sympathy...go find out ewu
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2013
how n why did this 'news' item made it 2 d frontpage?u guys r very unserious-lazy, idle.little wonder ur country is fvcked!dwelling on trivial things at d expense of major issues like bokos,erosion n kidnappings,etc shows u m0rons r sick in d head!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Cusubaba: Story, story storrrrrry. As am writing to u know, the Universities lecturers, medical doctors, phamatics, are on strike for past week now in Ghana. The Secondary and primary school teachers in Ghana just call off their 2 weeks strick last week. For 4 months now light have been going off and on in Ghana because Nigeria Gas pipeline that supply gas to west Africa countries include ungreatful Ghana damage in Togo river. 5,248 primary and secondary in Ghana are under tree. The two major political parties in Ghana i.e NDC and NPP are fighting in court because of election Malpractice.

How is Ghana ungrateful to Nigeria?Your country does not give the gas to us a gift. Togo Benin as well as Ghana pays for the gas which would have been flared by the way as you have done for many years.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by howfarwhatagwan: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2013
I don tire for Naija oh una too get bad mouth if it's not a country war then it will be a tribal war. P square are still more famous than any other Ghanaian musician I know so what is the big deal let them have their say.

When I dey Paris dey no dey take ear hear P square oh they love them die and I'm sure they are getting support from so many other places so please let them be with Alingo. One secret is that Azonto can go with almost every song but not Alingo so Ghanaians at least be proud of that and stop making mockery of P square.

If the Americans were always mocking all of us (Ghana and Naija included) for copying their style of music and all we wont have so many successes.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Now you are officially the biggest fool on nairaland. So you are in GHANA? lmfao so why are you there? Why not go back to perfect Nigeria your perfect country? Wonders shall never end. The shithole and useless country yo keep talking and spreading lies about.

Hey you this spoilt brat, shut up.... He is in Ghana to help your country's economy with his so much money from Nigeria, so be grateful. tongue[
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2013
undecided undecided undecided angry
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2013
lol help my country, you mean running away from all the craziness of his own country. Why didnt he go and help South Africa. "Big Brother Nigeria" we do not need your help thanks.quote author=kayci_d77]

Hey you this spoilt brat, shut up.... He is in Ghana to help your country's economy with his so much money from Nigeria, so be grateful. tongue[[/quote]
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2013
Psquared is more popular and so what? What does it have to do with Ghana. In fact is his popularity helping you personaly and Nigeria as a whole. Lol u make me laugh
howfarwhatagwan: I don tire for Naija oh una too get bad mouth if it's not a country war then it will be a tribal war. P square are still more famous than any other Ghanaian musician I know so what is the big deal let them have their say.

When I dey Paris dey no dey take ear hear P square oh they love them die and I'm sure they are getting support from so many other places so please let them be with Alingo. One secret is that Azonto can go with almost every song but not Alingo so Ghanaians at least be proud of that and stop making mockery of P square.

If the Americans were always mocking all of us (Ghana and Naija included) for copying their style of music and all we wont have so many successes.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Cusubaba: Story, story storrrrrry. As am writing to u know, the Universities lecturers, medical doctors, phamatics, are on strike for past week now in Ghana. The Secondary and primary school teachers in Ghana just call off their 2 weeks strick last week. For 4 months now light have been going off and on in Ghana because Nigeria Gas pipeline that supply gas to west Africa countries include ungreatful Ghana damage in Togo river. 5,248 primary and secondary in Ghana are under tree. The two major political parties in Ghana i.e NDC and NPP are fighting in court because of election Malpractice. Stop decieving urself because after Nigeria, Ghana is the second corrupt country in West Africa. Tiny Ghana with population of 24 million senseless apes are far behind Ivory coast. Ghana have Oil, Diamond, Silicon and minerals and also Ghana is the second producer of Gold after Southafrica, Second producer of Cocoa in the world after Ivory Coast but yet Ivory Coast with Cocoa is far develop than Ghana in anything. South Sudan and Somalia is 1001 develop than Ghana.

Your Grushi mother from Navongo in the Upper East Region is one of the 24m senseless charcoal apes. Maybe South Sudan and Somalia is more developed than your beloved Biafra. I.D.I.O.t

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Royal^Pearl^]you are the biggest fool on nairaland. So you are in GHANA? lmfao so why are you there? Why not go back to perfect Nigeria your perfect country? DONT MIND THAT IGBO GOAT.IN IGBOLAND TODAY,KIDNAPPERS N ROBBERS RULE.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
whats new? Ghanaians and Nigerians are like Oil and Water. Think its best we just separate and each go back to their own country and leave in Peace. Nobody is forcing them to go to Ghana. Why not their neighboring Countries like Cameroon or other West African Countries.
i dont seem to get it either
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by graphicsplay: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Morgan1092: Is Ghana name of a State or LGA?
It is the short form of a bag called 'Ghana must go', a must have for politicians in their awful game of 'LOOTING'.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by bidexolumanish(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2013
Weselion: Ghana Stop being jealous, stop this rivalry games, Nigeria is your superior. If no be nigeria, who know majid micheal, van vicker, nardia buari e.t.c, if no be nigeria who sabi Vip, we even make una name popular by creating Ghana must go bag, we help re-modify and market azonto, so tay chris brown confuse talk say na nigeria get the dance. After all this, you repay us like this? No allow me wash your black star with hypo ooo.
nice speech,if na so u sabi book he 4 gud o bt u be olodo..
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2013
why go to a country you hate and you claim is worse than your own country. Is that not stupidity?
neena adjei:
i dont seem to get it either
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
So what happened to Cusababa? Please tell me what you are doing in Ghana?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.