Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting (6966 Views)

10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2006
okay,
i have this problem with my girl,
i wanted to have, not sex, but just a physical contact thingy but she doesnt want to,
we dated for like 5 months and these 5 months we keep arguing about it, about how i really want it and she doesnt, we still did it tho, everytime we meet,
recently this problem got bigger, this time she keeps avoiding the topic and when i started touching the topic, we got into a quarrel again,

is it wrong for me to touch my girl? is it wrong for a couple to just touch each other, ?
i don't see this problem is a big deal for most couples, but why does this problem post a big deal in my relationship, ? can someone answer, ?

im a chinese and so is my girl for your info,
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by Seun(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2006
Sorry mate, but I can't understand how a man can enjoy 'touching' a girl that doesn't want him to 'touch' her. Your relationship is not healthy. You're in the relationship for her body, and you feel cheated if you don't get access to it. She's in the relationship for your attention, and she feels used if she has to barter her body for it.

You don't care about her feelings: you are willing to stir up arguments in order to get what you want - that is, her body. Why not leave the girl alone engage the services of a professional prostitute? Sorry I'm being harsh.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2006
well i love her not bcoz of her body,
everytime we did it she didnt comment anything,
only until yesterday she really put this problem into a big one,
am i wrong, ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by Seun(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2006
I feel that this is not something to have an argumnent about. if she wants it, do it. if not, don't do it. Simple!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2006
so ur saying that i dont have to be so persistent, ?
the time will come when she thinks shes ready, ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by eveseh(f): 9:16pm On May 10, 2006
she dont love u that much,i think
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 2:43am On May 11, 2006
eveseh, i thought that too, i dont know if tats true or not,
until now to the people i tell this story, most of them said that im wrong, only u eveseh understand wat i mean, thanks T_T
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by beyonce1(f): 3:34am On May 11, 2006
Don't just judge and condemn her, How old is she and what about about u? could it be she's not yet matured to handle that , plus if it's so important for u to touch your girlfriend whichever way, I'd suggest u leave d poor girl alone and look 4 TOUCHABLE girls, plenty out there init ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 3:53am On May 11, 2006
im 20 and shes 21, i love her so much but shes been like so stubborn, maybe i shudnt be forcing her to do that, ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by Hotstepper(f): 4:32am On May 11, 2006
maybe there r times shez in the mood to do it so then do it den. respecting eachother's policies i did say is very imp. in a relationship if u either of u can't keep up, make it a quiteda earlier the beta or sumthing not necessary would come 2 it
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by Seun(m): 5:18am On May 11, 2006
You're even saying she's "stubborn". It's as if her body is your property for touching purposes.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by eveseh(f): 7:03am On May 11, 2006
keele:

eveseh, i thought that too, i don't know if tats true or not,
until now to the people i tell this story, most of them said that im wrong, only u eveseh understand what i mean, thanks T_T

u are welcome,u know am the one and only eve the frist lady on da plante cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i always put the truth where the truth belongs : cheesy cheesy cheesy
anyway thanks for that compliment kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2006
no not that stubborness im talking about, of course we quarrel about other things and there are some things where i should get mad and shes the one who got mad, strange isnt it?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by babymine(f): 10:38am On May 11, 2006
I don't get it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by ogbonnaya(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2006
pls i must confesss that the does not love you b/c sex is only the final stage of love making
petting is always sweeter b/c you experience so many things.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by kimba(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2006
@keele
is it by force that she must allow you to touch her body?

na wah o,
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by curiousNja(f): 2:49am On May 13, 2006
@ keele, could it be that you 2 are not compatible? You obviously have very different opinions, you are looking for 2 very different things from this "relationship" and you both react very differently to situations.  It seems like a lot about you irritates her. Do you derive any fun from being around her? Is it just the challenge of winning her over that you like? I really don't see the common ground in this relationship. Could it be the most obvious reason, that she doesn't want you and she is just hedging her bets and options till someone better comes along? Not liking it when someone you are in a relationship with touches you (no matter how strange it may seem) is one thing. But getting mad at someone because they touched you is something else. The only people that I get mad at when they touch me are people I don't like. i.e. People I can't stand.

Sorry to be so blunt dude, but move on already. Maybe she will eventually come around. And by that I don't mean that you should stick around her to find out if that time will ever come. I mean move on and do other things. Give her time to decide how much she values your '"relationship." If she never comes around, she never cared that much anyway and that seems to be the case here.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by Seun(m): 2:55am On May 13, 2006
You've spoken my mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by curiousNja(f): 2:57am On May 13, 2006
Seun, you know you and I are often on the same page. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by curiousNja(f): 2:59am On May 13, 2006
You and this dude need to talk.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2181.0.html

Both of you should take a hint when the answer is plain as day.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by chinani(f): 11:53pm On May 13, 2006
@Keele
Don't take it personal bro. I think she maybe a lil insecure about her body. She not want you to discover any of her flaws. undecided It's hard to live up to the Super Model Image. Also may just be a shy person. Try not to ruin the relationship over it, ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2006
hmm its not about touching her hands or anything, i mean touching her breast or other stuff, she doesnt want it, she said noone will touch me, only my husband will, means after getting married,

anyway we broke up already, then i realised maybe i was forcing upon her to let me touch her body, i really regret losing her, i mean breaking up this way, i think this is just not right, im planning to get her back, i said ill chase u again in 2 weeks, wat do u guys think, ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by chinani(f): 3:16am On May 17, 2006
This young lady might think that you are insincere. I think you should sleep on it & don't be hastily. A 2 wk wait is a good idea. Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2006
well we broke up already, too late i think,
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by beyunce(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2006
If she does'nt want it, then dont do it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by naijacutee(f): 9:32am On May 17, 2006
"I'll chase you again in 2 weeks"

It's beginning to sound as if it's by force.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by keele(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2006
hmmm i thought so too,
but she seem to be waiting for it,
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by 4Play(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2006
@Keele
Your girl doesn't want u touch her?Dude u smell really bad.I can smell u from here.
Nah just kidding.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by sharonsto(f): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2008
she loves u and wats 2 b wit u but, she doesn`t want 2 be used & dump. if u love her u`ll wait 4 her. except of course u`re only interested in her ass & boobs
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting by vansciver(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2008
Yeah,I love her and am not interested in her boobs even though they might be very enjoyable.I am Francis Ndukwe and am an engineering student.i want to know more about u.pls send me a mail at obysky50@yahoo.co.uk or call me at 08066498945.i would appreciate having you a friend.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. / Tracey Cox's100 Hot Sex Positions Book For Sale / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.