Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigeria African Regional Giant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria African Regional Giant. (2123 Views)

Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) / N6.87 Trillion Stolen Yearly From Nigeria- African Union (AU) / Nigeria's African Cup Of Nations Victory Over Burkina Faso Has A Deeper Politica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2013
Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Bigflamie(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Nwanne, I've tried so many times to overlook the slip up of this administration, but FG. keep showing us that he doesn't care about the welfare/reaction of the people. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2013
The present administration is a big joke, end of.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2013
hmmmm....
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2013
berem: hmmmm....
lol, hmmm what?
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Omen100(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
ArQueBusieR: The present administration is a big joke, end of.

one big joke my Guy.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by solomon111(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
berem: hmmmm....
Aren't you one of those supporting amnesty because of buhari.
Now you can't defend the president.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
solomon111: Aren't you one of those supporting amnesty because of buhari.
Now you can't defend the president.
defend who? I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
These issues are very serious, but as is typical with Nigerians we all act as if, it doesn't concern us, we feel nonchalant about all this. I just pray that the next foolish decision d president makes doesn't lead us to anarchy.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Beaf1: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
@post

How can a creek (cave)man be smart?

Living in the creek, jungle and the sea is to survive the hard way - Survival is for the fittest! You will see predators going after their preys, big fish eating smaller fishes etc etc.

Creek Joe and his folks are used to the above^^ therefore have mistaken us to be same.

He studied zoology (zoo keeping) and animal farming cheesy

Ok seriously? He is clueless. No 'Goodluck' today in Nigeria only Badluck and pool of blood.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Beaf!:
@post

Living in the creek, jungle and the sea is to survive the hard way - Survival is for the fittest! You will see predators going after their preys, big fish eating smaller fishes etc etc.

Creek Joe and his folks are used to the above^^ therefore have mistaken us to be same.

Ok seriously? He is clueless. No 'Goodluck' today in Nigeria only Badluck and pool of blood.
lol, the one and only beaf is back, I missed u on nairaland, where have u been all this while?
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by vanunu: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
It is not GEJ that was disgraced, but the opposition politicians and northern elders, GEJ knew quite well that boko haram will never accept amnesty because they are real islamist, even the day that the northern elders came calling, GEJ asked them whether any of them had contact with the jihadist, but the answer was no. The issue is that the opposition and the N elders wanted to blackmail GEJ and GEJ did the right thing by playing along with them simple. This is Nigerian politics and only matured minds will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by milkymesh: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Beaf!:
@post

your name tell it all. You left issues and attack people. You are beaf, as in cow meat and not a human being. So how come you are better than a human living in the creek. You are beaf(cow meat) beafing(envious) others because you and your generation can not achieve "little" achieved by the creek man.
You be cow dung. Calling beaf(cow meat) is even glorifying you. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by vanunu: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
From the unfolding events, one can now see that Buhari, Tinubu and APC has no solution to the Boko Haram crisis.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by milkymesh: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
vanunu: It is not GEJ that was disgraced, but the opposition politicians and northern elders, GEJ knew quite well that boko haram will never accept amnesty because they are real islamist, even the day that the northern elders came calling, GEJ asked them whether any of them had contact with the jihadist, but the answer was no. The issue is that the opposition and the N elders wanted to blackmail GEJ and GEJ did the right thing by playing along with them simple. This is Nigerian politics and only matured minds will understand.
good talk. Real humans analyse issues based on facts and figures on ground. Only animals(beaf) comment based on ignorance and sentiment.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by jmaine: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
vanunu: It is not GEJ that was disgraced, but the opposition politicians and northern elders, GEJ knew quite well that boko haram will never accept amnesty because they are real islamist, even the day that the northern elders came calling, GEJ asked them whether any of them had contact with the jihadist, but the answer was no. The issue is that the opposition and the N elders wanted to blackmail GEJ and GEJ did the right thing by playing along with them simple. This is Nigerian politics and only matured minds will understand.

You too tight . .Only the naive fail to see this
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by sleekdot(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
bolaino: lol, the one and only beaf is back, I missed u on nairaland, where have u been all this while?

Be careful Not everything that Looks like beaf is Beef
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
sleekdot:

Be careful Not everything that Looks like beaf is Beef
hmmmm, I see
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
jmaine:

You too tight . .Only the naive fail to see this
SMH, jonathan apologetics, So how has this all debacle solved the boko haram menace?
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Idokojimmy: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
It's on this note that I agree that individuals with little or no capacity to think have flooded this forum. On this same platform, we have read reports of how the sultan, Buhari, Elrufai, emirs, ACF, the northern governors forum, and other northern elements clamoured for amnesty for the Boko haram. GEJ stood his ground untill many saw him as anti nigerian, a president who doesn't want his citizens to enjoy peace. As a listening president, he shifted grounds against the advice of his security chiefs just to make that region conducive and some ode are here peddling falsehood.
I wonder if some people think through their lungs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
I am a GEJ fan. I believe it's not an offence to aspire and become the president of this on-the-edge Country. However, I concede that he flopped big time on this one. Reading today's paper where the idiotic Boko Leader said that the onus is on them to grant amnesty to FG, Insult can never be taken higher. GEJ needs to enlarge his balls! Level the hills and caves!
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Idokojimmy: It's on this note that I agree that individuals with little or no capacity to think have flooded this forum. On this same platform, we have read reports of how the sultan, Buhari, Elrufai, emirs, ACF, the northern governors forum, and other northern elements clamoured for amnesty for the Boko haram. GEJ stood his ground untill many saw him as anti nigerian, a president who doesn't want his citizens to enjoy peace. As a listening president, he shifted grounds against the advice of his security chiefs just to make that region conducive and some ode are here peddling falsehood.
I wonder if some people think through their lungs.
this goes to show u the kind of person the president is, somebody who can not stand by his words, (he said that there was no basis for dialogue with boko haram seeing that it's a faceless Group) and now he has come out proposing to grant amnesty to a faceless group,

Whether he made the decision out of pressure or whatever, it was a foolish decision and it has caused more harm than Good, cos now boko haram now knows that the government is weak and they'll add more effort in terrorizing this country, all thanks to the supposed man of peace.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by kutchs: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
bolaino: These issues are very serious, but as is typical with Nigerians we all act as if, it doesn't concern us, we feel nonchalant about all this. I just pray that the next foolish decision d president makes doesn't lead us to anarchy.
You people outof hate for GEJ just rush online to post rubbish. Tell me how setting up a committee to ascertain the workability or otherwise of amnesty a foolish decision.
The question I want to ask you and ur fellow wise men is has amnesty been really granted boko haram? On what conditions was the amnesty granted? How much is the amnesty going to cost the FG?
You see Socrates (I call u Socrates because you seem by ur own estimation to be the wisest person living) it‘s not enough to possess a smart phone/pc with enough megabytes to surf the net and make comments, you must have facts to back ur claims.
Even when the committee must have submitted its report, Jonathan is under no obligation to accept and implement it or is he?
Be objective in ur assessment of the man pls dont let hate becloud ur sense of reasoning pls.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
OP, dats a lie... Jonathan disgraced his own administration with the amnesty offer for killers.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
kutchs:
You people outof hate for GEJ just rush online to post rubbish. Tell me how setting up a committee to ascertain the workability or otherwise of amnesty a foolish decision.
The question I want to ask you and ur fellow wise men is has amnesty been really granted boko haram? On what conditions was the amnesty granted? How much is the amnesty going to cost the FG?
You see Socrates (I call u Socrates because you seem by ur own estimation to be the wisest person living) it‘s not enough to possess a smart phone/pc with enough megabytes to surf the net and make comments, you must have facts to back ur claims.
Even when the committee must have submitted its report, Jonathan is under no obligation to accept and implement it or is he?
Be objective in ur assessment of the man pls dont let hate becloud ur sense of reasoning pls.
lol, I like that name socrates, hmmm, I'm blushing, even if u are implying that setting up a committee to see how workable the amnesty for boko haram is, was a ruse to appease the northern leaders, even at that, that tells u the kind of leader the man is,

It's obvious he doesn't have any solution to the boko haram problem, and he's behaving like a blind man groping for anything to hold on to, and he's doing all these at the detriment of his people, I come from the south side of this, and I had always known this man would amount to nothing (as per leading this country to a state of progressive development)
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: OP, dats a lie... Jonathan disgraced his own administration with the amnesty offer for killers.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: OP, dats a lie... Jonathan disgraced his own administration with the amnesty offer for killers.
lol, I believe we are saying the same tin.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by kutchs: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
bolaino: lol, I like that name socrates, hmmm, I'm blushing, even if u are implying that setting up a committee to see how workable the amnesty for boko haram is, was a ruse to appease the northern leaders, even at that, that tells u the kind of leader the man is,

It's obvious he doesn't have any solution to the boko haram problem, and he's behaving like a blind man groping for anything to hold on to, and he's doing all these at the detriment of his people, I come from the south side of this, and I had always known this man would amount to nothing (as per leading this country to a state of progressive development)
Lets just pretend all me and you are reading this article, I would want to know from you oh Socrates (you may inquire from the witch of Endor if you like) how Jonathan should have handled boko haram and pls dont give me ur ACN‘s opposition cant spoon feed the govt.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by tarryT(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Beaf!:
@post

a rant from a pathetic fool.....
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
.do u know what wil are discussing here that u want to comment? Pls go to d kitchen
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by bolaino(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
kutchs:
Lets just pretend all me and you are reading this article, I would want to know from you oh Socrates (you may inquire from the witch of Endor if you like) how Jonathan should have handled boko haram and pls dont give me ur ACN‘s opposition cant spoon feed the govt.
well, one thing I know for sure is that giving in to terrorists never solves the problem, cos today it's boko haram, tomorrow it might be zaka haram, next tomorrow janka haram, etc, and then will u continue granting amnesty to all of them?

Take the niger delta amnesty program for example, yes it worked for a while, but I can assure u very soon these same militants might go back to their old ways, already we are seeing police men being killed again, with Mend claiming responsibility, Isn't it the same mend that was granted amnesty that jonathan said was no longer existing even after the claimed responsibilty for the eagle square bombings?

The united states for example don't negotiate with terrorists or criminal elements, cos if u do that with one of them u have to do that for all of them, if boko haram is granted amnesty how would u justify sending a convicted armed robber to the hang man?

I'm not saying I know the best solution to tackling this boko haram insurgency, and I know that it's not an easy task to criple the terrorists, but granting them pardon is not one of the solutions to the problem, cos like I mentioned earlier today it's boko haram, but tomorrow it'll be another terrorist sect, and once u give in to one u'll have to give in to the rest. That's what I'm trying to say.
Re: Nigeria African Regional Giant. by haruna1970(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
kutchs:
Some things will never change. Jonathan came from the gutter. He has smeared us with dirt already. Likewise he will put us (Nigeria) in the gutter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I’m Arrested, Nigeria Will Be Histroy – Dokubo-asari / Army To Retire Al-mustapha With Rank Of Major / Imminent Collapse Of Civil Rule In Nigeria By Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.