Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375788 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Guykhena:
They might fall back on Grodd,,but I myself would love to see mirror master(not as the weekly metahuman thing,but as the big bad for a season)...
Yeah it will be nice there are rumors he will appear as a villain in season 2.what am more concerned of is the lightning powers Barry is getting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
TonySpike:
I don't think this show will suffer any problem as it involves time-travelling scenario. You guys should know that according to the comics, there are about five generations of the Flash character. Also, there are at least four characters of reverse-flash characters. The application of these characters' timeline would depend on the ingenuity of the writers and producers of the show. I actually feel this TV show will last more than any DC show because of abundant materials.
you think imagine seeing different versions of reverse flash till Season 5. Most people will abandon the show
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
killzone:
you think imagine seeing different versions of reverse flash till Season 5. Most people will abandon the show
So, does it make sense to have the same villain(s) for all the seasons?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
killzone:
Yeah it will be nice there are rumors he will appear as a villain in season 2.what am more concerned of is the lightning powers Barry is getting
Ya,I mean what's up with the blue streak? Sincerely hope the writers got a logical explanation for that down the road.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
TonySpike:
I don't think this show will suffer any problem as it involves time-travelling scenario. You guys should know that according to the comics, there are about five generations of the Flash character. Also, there are at least four characters of reverse-flash characters. The application of these characters' timeline would depend on the ingenuity of the writers and producers of the show. I actually feel this TV show will last more than any DC show because of abundant materials.
Also, Flash has a very nice budget. If they try to cancel the series, there are more than enough diehard fans to cry out. I mean, the CGI is awesome for a series.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
TonySpike:

So, does it make sense to have the same villain(s) for all the seasons?
I will rather prefer a different villain like they can use mirror master for season 3 but using another version of reverse flash come on.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Guykhena:
Ya,I mean what's up with the blue streak? Sincerely hope the writers got a logical explanation for that down the road.
had to read through wiki to check if Barry has lightning power. Is it possible that Barry absorbed part of zoom power to get the lightning power because the first look at zoom, I could see energy generating around him
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
killzone:
had to read through wiki to check if Barry has lightning power. Is it possible that Barry absorbed part of zoom power to get the lightning power because the first look at zoom, I could see energy generating around him
Can't be too sure on that,,if you noticed when Barry uses the speedforce,it is like a blue stream,and the singularity above central city is blue in colour(obviously there's some kinda connection),,so his new found powers is directly link to the singularity/speed force not zoom per sé ,giving me the theory that zoom is indeed the speed force rather than an entity(merged in some kinda way),showing similarity in energy generation with Barry,I think further proves this theory.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Guykhena:
Can't be too sure on that,,if you noticed when Barry uses the speedforce,it is like a blue stream,and the singularity above central city is blue in colour(obviously there's some kinda connection),,so his new found powers is directly link to the singularity/speed force not zoom per sé ,giving me the theory that zoom is indeed the speed force rather than an entity(merged in some kinda way),showing similarity in energy generation with Barry,I think further proves this theory.
hmmmmmmm you are sort of right. Mehn how much I have missed this show
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
killzone:
hmmmmmmm you are sort of right. Mehn how much I have missed this show
Ya,one of a kind. Hope this season keeps everyone talking like in season 1,and bring on the twists smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Guykhena:
Ya,one of a kind. Hope this season keeps everyone talking like in season 1,and bring on the twists smiley
am sure they will
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tomorrow is the day, after the long wait. We will get a glimpse of our Scarlet Speedster aka the flash, Crimson comet aka Jay Garrick, our unstoppable demon aka Zoom. First episode enemy is atom smasher, second is sand demon.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2015
The Flash never disappoints,awesome start to the new season
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by eddy1759: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Guykhena:
The Flash never disappoints,awesome start to the new season
Link pls
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fweshyboi(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Wish Flash so awesome can't wait to see the Zoom being talked about
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by trigar12(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2015
fweshyboi:
Wish Flash so awesome can't wait to see the Zoom being talked about

I thought professor zoom was Harry wells na
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ellab(f): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
"And star labs is now safe forever. Increased security and surveillance"-cait "nothing is getting through here without us knowing"-cisco "so,people can't just waltz in and out of here" iris "exactly"-cisco *man walks in* "For Real?" -cisco.
grin grin I felt so bad for cisco.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fweshyboi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
trigar12:

I thought professor zoom was Harry wells na

Nope wells is out of existence bug Zoom is anoda Vikin entirely
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
I take it Stein can't become Firestorm, anymore? How does that work in the spinoff?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Sincerely, Harrison Wells is an irreplaceable and indispensable asset to the team down to his voice .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 3:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Apparently, Arrow has a stronger premiere than the flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 3:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Keky:
I take it Stein can't become Firestorm, anymore? How does that work in the spinoff?
A new character will be introduced that'll be his other half to complete the firestorm matrix
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Felicity smoak you have failed this omelet hahaha!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Urgh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Guykhena:
Urgh...

I don't know why i find felicity smoak annoying .. I know she's smart & all that, but the talkative thingy she does everytime makes her erhhhhh..

I prefer chloe sullivan from smallville..she's got to be the best superhero sidekick since the history of season films

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by therealdeal10: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jst finished watching d season premiere of flash

Mehn dis new season is gonna b crazy, more new psychotic villains on d way

About 2 strt arrow
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I don't know why i find felicity smoak annoying .. I know she's smart & all that, but the talkative thingy she does everytime makes her erhhhhh..

I prefer chloe sullivan from smallville..she's got to be the best superhero sidekick since the history of season films
Chloe has dis way with words dat sounds interesting, lois a bit too.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Chloe has dis way with words dat sounds interesting, lois a bit too.

Yeah. Chloe is very witty.. She looks very cute when she is frightened...

Lois? I didn't feel her character
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

The Felicity character lost all relevance after season 1,she just grew into an annoying schmuck undecided (who only appeal to teenage girls,I blame the cw tho) ,prolly the downpoint of season 3,,the only reason I'm giving this season a chance is just cus of Damien Darhk,,
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by therealdeal10: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Guys damien dhark is a real bastard

Who has e killed dis tym in team arrow?? We'll av 2 wait 4 nxt wk all new episode 2 find out

Quinton Lance is a damn backstabber
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
The Felicity character lost all relevance after season 1,she just grew into an annoying schmuck undecided (who only appeal to teenage girls,I blame the cw tho) ,prolly the downpoint of season 3,,the only reason I'm giving this season a chance is just cus of Damien Darhk,,

Felicity hasn't lost any relevance!

How is she annoying? She's smart as hell, fiercely loyal, constantly pushes Oliver in the right direction and is always there for her team.

If you're looking for annoying, try Laurel or Thea

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.