Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373937 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by cao(f): 10:38am On May 23, 2015
TonySpike:

I guess these leaks are promotional marketing strategies. The Flash suffered the same fate last year too...
This appears to be the earliest pilot leak in history, a whooping 6 months before release (November). Plus, it also the cleanest, no visible watermarks, the quality of the leak is impeccable - full HD, they only just released a sneak peek on the 13th. The timing is also dodgy, after all the negative reviews about the trailer, the full episode leaks mere weeks after. Also, Crowded got leaked hours earlier, but it would appear that SG is the golden goose.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by redcliff: 7:47am On May 25, 2015
The strange secret of Eddie Thawne’s bling continues.

After we spotted a ring dangling from Eddie’s neck during The Flash's season finale, we sent the Internet into a tizzy with a theory on what ring might entail. While we originally speculated that the ring was a Reverse Flash ring, many readers chimed in and offered another idea.

As many guessed, the jewelry on Eddie’s neck may not be a ring at all, but a talisman. And there’s only one character in the Flash universe with a talisman to their name—super villain, Cobalt Blue.

But who is Cobalt Blue, you ask? As DC Comics have it now, Cobalt Blue is Malcolm Thawn, Barry Allen’s secret twin brother retconned into existence (because, comics). Malcom was introduced during Mark Waid’s run on The Flash during the nineties, when Barrry’s successor, Wally West, wore the mantle. As the story goes, Norah Allen actually gave birth to twin boys the night Barry was born, but the doctor reported Barry's twin, Malcolm, as a stillborn and gave the baby to the Thawne family (jerk move, man). After a steady upbringing filled with hatred and corruption, Thawne eventually discovered who his true family was. Enraged that Barry received the life of privilege and love that he was denied, Malcolm vowed revenge on his brother. Malcolm secretly tracked Barry down, discovered he was the Flash, and waited for the right moment to strike.

All the while, Malcolm tinkered with sorcery and witchcraft to make a nifty little talisman, customized to steal anything it’s wearer desired. And what Malcolm desired most was Barry’s life—and by extension—super-speed. But then Barry had to go die saving the universe before Malcolm could actually use the talisman. Denied his true revenge, Malcolm decided that the next best option was torture upon Barry’s descendants. So, one spiffy blue costume later, and Malcolm declared himself Cobalt Blue and used the Talisman to steal Wally West’s speed (for a little while, anyway).

With Malcolm's comics history in mind, it’s easy enough to think that Eddie is Barry’s long-lost brother on The Flash. The two appear to be close enough in age, and Henry Allen has a pretty good reason to not tell Barry that he has a (presumed) dead twin. And that…whatever it is around Eddie’s neck seems to have the appropriate size and shape of a talisman. Then there’s the “Thawne” name, tying Eddie to the corrupt family that raised Malcolm. But considering what a nice guy Eddie was on the Flash, the show would have to do some work to make him want to attack Flash—after they bring him back from the dead, of course. Given the The Flash's love for the supernatural, however, the show's writers could easily create a tidy explanation for both Eddie's resurrection and transformation to mystical superbeing.

What do you think of this theory, readers? Could Eddie Thawne actually be Malcolm Thawne—and Cobalt Blue? Let us know in the comments.

The Flash returns for its second season this fall on The CW.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2015
My favourite catch phase : dead for centuries ' run , barry , run . I need Dr. Wells back .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 3:59pm On May 25, 2015
So where is the future flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by trigar12(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2015
I ve not seen any new release of Arrow ... e don end already
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2015
nwaobitex:
So where is the future flash
Future Flash always vanish when the present flash is in some kind of critical danger ..The newspaper or digital news - it seems to change according to current situation . F.Flash was missing when He, Barry lost his powers too .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TripVoltage: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Enthusiastic The Flash Needed & Arrow fans needed!

We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for:

Doctor Who,
The Flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
The Following,
The Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
The Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
The Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

Each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

The questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

I'm unsure how I could reach out to your members of Fanfiction without upsetting the admin and mod staff. If you know of anybody who might be interested our have some advice how best to contact your memebrs then please get in touch.

[email]admin@wiredvoltage.com[/email]

Many Thanks

Please visit our site for any further information about the application:

http://wiredvoltage.wix.com/quizit
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
LillyAnne:
Obviously, he can't die...not now angry
you can't kill the archnemesis that early in the series. Thats why the joker and lex luth0r never dies. By the way, its all part of wells' plan.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2015
ScreenRant:

Arrow returns for season 4 Wednesday, October 7th, at 8PM on The CW; The Flash returns for season 2 Tuesday, October 6th, at 8PM on The CW; Legends of Tomorrow is expected to air on The CW in early 2016.

Source: EW, CBR

I thought it would be August?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Zoom is the enemy in s2 that's hunter zolomon
First episode is flash against atom smasher
Barry is going to have a mentor that's Gay garrick and new lightning power don't know what that is
Zoom will be shown in the first episode
There's going to be an episode that celebrates flash day
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
redcliff:
The strange secret of Eddie Thawne’s bling continues.

After we spotted a ring dangling from Eddie’s neck during The Flash's season finale, we sent the Internet into a tizzy with a theory on what ring might entail. While we originally speculated that the ring was a Reverse Flash ring, many readers chimed in and offered another idea.

As many guessed, the jewelry on Eddie’s neck may not be a ring at all, but a talisman. And there’s only one character in the Flash universe with a talisman to their name—super villain, Cobalt Blue.

But who is Cobalt Blue, you ask? As DC Comics have it now, Cobalt Blue is Malcolm Thawn, Barry Allen’s secret twin brother retconned into existence (because, comics). Malcom was introduced during Mark Waid’s run on The Flash during the nineties, when Barrry’s successor, Wally West, wore the mantle. As the story goes, Norah Allen actually gave birth to twin boys the night Barry was born, but the doctor reported Barry's twin, Malcolm, as a stillborn and gave the baby to the Thawne family (jerk move, man). After a steady upbringing filled with hatred and corruption, Thawne eventually discovered who his true family was. Enraged that Barry received the life of privilege and love that he was denied, Malcolm vowed revenge on his brother. Malcolm secretly tracked Barry down, discovered he was the Flash, and waited for the right moment to strike.

All the while, Malcolm tinkered with sorcery and witchcraft to make a nifty little talisman, customized to steal anything it’s wearer desired. And what Malcolm desired most was Barry’s life—and by extension—super-speed. But then Barry had to go die saving the universe before Malcolm could actually use the talisman. Denied his true revenge, Malcolm decided that the next best option was torture upon Barry’s descendants. So, one spiffy blue costume later, and Malcolm declared himself Cobalt Blue and used the Talisman to steal Wally West’s speed (for a little while, anyway).

With Malcolm's comics history in mind, it’s easy enough to think that Eddie is Barry’s long-lost brother on The Flash. The two appear to be close enough in age, and Henry Allen has a pretty good reason to not tell Barry that he has a (presumed) dead twin. And that…whatever it is around Eddie’s neck seems to have the appropriate size and shape of a talisman. Then there’s the “Thawne” name, tying Eddie to the corrupt family that raised Malcolm. But considering what a nice guy Eddie was on the Flash, the show would have to do some work to make him want to attack Flash—after they bring him back from the dead, of course. Given the The Flash's love for the supernatural, however, the show's writers could easily create a tidy explanation for both Eddie's resurrection and transformation to mystical superbeing.

What do you think of this theory, readers? Could Eddie Thawne actually be Malcolm Thawne—and Cobalt Blue? Let us know in the comments.

The Flash returns for its second season this fall on The CW.
zoom is the enemy in s2 confirmed by cw
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
this is arrow, flash, reverse flash new costume and rumors are diggles will become DC hero the Guardian

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oliver Queen looks like star city was in mad max....
Touché
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by potolistic(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can't wait for season 4 even though I've absolutely no idea what the storyline will become.
Or could Malcolm Meryln become the new villain?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
potolistic:
Can't wait for season 4 even though I've absolutely no idea what the storyline will become.
Or could Malcolm Meryln become the new villain?
Most likely Damien Darhk
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Our very own Oliver Queen will fight Stardust in two weeks time. Don't miss it guys. Green Arrow and Red Arrow vs Stardust and King Barrett.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keky:
Our very own Oliver Queen will fight Stardust in two weeks time. Don't miss it guys. Green Arrow and Red Arrow vs Stardust and King Barrett.
shocked shocked
You got to be kidding! Come this guy acting as red arrow get has he be lipsrsealed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keky:
red arrow ke
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
killzone:
red arrow ke
Neville is called the Red Arrow in WWE
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keky:
Neville is called the Red Arrow in WWE
oh I didn't know. I don't watch wrestling
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2015
killzone:
oh I didn't know. I don't watch wrestling
The match is today.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Oliver Queen should consider a career in WWE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Keky:
Oliver Queen should consider a career in WWE.

He shouldn't try it! He was just lucky he had a good tag mate...stardust guy almost finished him in the ring.He just came to display flying and jumping skills grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Guys cheer up its two weeks to the premiere of our beloved shows the arrow and the flash.
You can check out my blog for latest on the flash and arrow Naijakick.Com

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Here's the first look of zoom. His suit seems organic and his glowing eyes and the rapidly generating energy around him teases how powerful our big bad is. He appears to be in the singularity of Season 1 finale.
It's just one more week guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:02am On Sep 30, 2015
killzone:
Here's the first look of zoom. His suit seems organic and his glowing eyes and the rapidly generating energy around him teases how powerful our big bad is. He appears to be in the singularity of Season 1 finale.
It's just one more week guys.
Ya,I just saw the promo,,not sure I'm gonna be in on the whole "organic suit" thing,,just seeing it as a pointless drive.. But if on screen its gonna make Zoom appear badass in a demonic type of level,then I'm all in. smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Guykhena:
Ya,I just saw the promo,,not sure I'm gonna be in on the whole "organic suit" thing,,just seeing it as a pointless drive.. But if on screen its gonna make Zoom appear badass in a demonic type of level,then I'm all in. smiley
I think am going to like it. Can't wait to see the unstoppable demon aka zoom on Tuesday.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2015
killzone:
I think am going to like it. Can't wait to see the unstoppable demon aka zoom on Tuesday.
Ya,but I sincerely hope they don't mess this up,I mean another speedster as the big bad,fatigue might start setting in for fans.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Guykhena:
Ya,but I sincerely hope they don't mess this up,I mean another speedster as the big bad,fatigue might start setting in for fans.
that's the problem after zoom I wonder Who's next they can't use another speedster
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2015
killzone:
that's the problem after zoom I wonder Who's next they can't use another speedster
They might fall back on Grodd,,but I myself would love to see mirror master(not as the weekly metahuman thing,but as the big bad for a season)...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stillreal(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Would give anything for a Big Sir appearance , one of my favorite Flash characters
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don't think this show will suffer any problem as it involves time-travelling scenario. You guys should know that according to the comics, there are about five generations of the Flash character. Also, there are at least four characters of reverse-flash characters. The application of these characters' timeline would depend on the ingenuity of the writers and producers of the show. I actually feel this TV show will last more than any DC show because of abundant materials.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.