Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375878 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 9:26pm On May 17, 2015
Barry will go back to past Caitlin marry Ronnie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:18pm On May 17, 2015
gingger:
According to d trailer I just watched.. . Barry's mum is back.. He went back in time though guided by Dr wells who is now in prison.. Many tinz happened sha.. Reverted time b4 d particle accelerator.. Tuesday will b d bomb and is d season finale

If Barrys mum is back, then the flash has messed up with the timeline. The consequences of this would be dire as he has created an alternate reality of both the past and present. Reminds me of Flashpoint paradox. .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2015
TonySpike:

If Barrys mum is back, then the flash has messed up with the timeline. The consequences of this would be dire as he has created an alternate reality of both the past and present. Reminds me of Flashpoint paradox. .

Exactly.. But will there be season 2? Since d mum is back.. It means his dad will not do to prison.. But Barry was big not a kid wen his mum came back to life.. When he told his mum it's him.. His mum was surprised
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 6:06am On May 18, 2015
gingger:

Exactly.. But will there be season 2? Since d mum is back.. It means his dad will not do to prison.. But Barry was big not a kid wen his mum came back to life.. When he told his mum it's him.. His mum was surprised

Time-travelling is a dangerous game, Barry has created a disruption in the timeline. Some things are meant to remain the way they are. I'm sure Iris would be married off to someone else in this new timeline. Barry's life might even be a mess, he might even lose his powers too. Looking forward to this episode.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fineyemi(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
That's old news.

That's one of my best scenes.
I was tempted to watch it twice, but I didn'tgrin
hmmmm! Dats nt true. U watched it thrice.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MizMyColi(f): 9:41pm On May 18, 2015
cheesy
fineyemi:
hmmmm! Dats nt true. U watched it thrice.

I barely read my own writeups twice bro.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fineyemi(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

I barely read my own writeups twice bro.
Then u aren't a serious person
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Deztro(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2015
gingger:

dat is d idea dey will naw use flashpoint for season 2 i guess
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2015
You guys need to watch "Legends of Tomorrow"....
The trailer, I mean...
It says something about joining arrow and flash midway ....
By the way...
The trailer is four minutes if awesome...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jorhney(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2015
Elparaiso:
The trailer, I mean...
By the way...

Arrow is not part of the team
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 1:14am On May 19, 2015
jorhney:

Arrow is not part of the team
Have you watched the trailer
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kombats: 10:51am On May 19, 2015
Elparaiso:
The trailer, I mean...
By the way...
atlast the introduction of my most favourite character/villian VANDER SAVAGE, the undying, the most persistent.... Patiently waiting for DARKSEID, then the justice league.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by honorbule(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2015
Elparaiso:
Have you watched the trailer
yeah i just did.....why is sara back?....i thought she was dead...(black canary)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 5:08am On May 20, 2015
woah,what a way to wrap up a first season...
But also begs the question from viewers,like,'Wait,that's just it? Flash? ' undecided
So many cliff hangers ,plot threads left open ..
Still excited for the multiverse introduction tho..

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2015
Guykhena:
woah,what a way to wrap up a first season...
But also begs the question from viewers,like,'Wait,that's just it? Flash? ' undecided
So many cliff hangers ,plot threads left open ..
Still excited for the multiverse introduction tho..
guess they had to introduce the multiverse bit because Barry does not have a really a main villain after the reverse flash but too many plot treads left open who saw gay Gariicks helmet I suspect eobard thawne knew what it was so Barry's world is a parallel world I guess we will be seeing other parallel versions of himself .annoying thing S2 till octobet-november
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2015
kombats:

atlast the introduction of my most favourite character/villian VANDER SAVAGE, the undying, the most persistent.... Patiently waiting for DARKSEID, then the justice league.
guy u will wait till when dangote buys arsenal football club darkseid and justice league in TV series its like telling marvel to do avengers season film
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2015
honorbule:

yeah i just did.....why is sara back?....i thought she was dead...(black canary)
resurrected by nyssal al ghul with the great Lazarus pit Sarah is a minor villain tho in the comics and laurel is the original black canaray
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by sirchris4u(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2015
Barry will time travel to save his mom. But instead of saving her he let her get stab by doctor wells in other not to change anything in the present. But the shocker is that Eddie will die. He killed himself.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2015
sirchris4u:
Barry will time travel to save his mom. But instead of saving her he let her get stab by doctor wells in other not to change anything in the present. But the shocker is that Eddie will die. He killed himself.
where did you download
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2015
kombats:

Darkseid is strictly for Mr Clark...
I mean Superman...
So you would see him with Justice League
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kunle106(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2015
Anyone Who has the link to download the flash episode finale should kindly post it. O2tvseries refuses uploading it dis am
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2015
honorbule:

She's back because she has been needed by the past present and future.....
She came back the same way thea did....
But what I don't understand is why her body had not decayed by now....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2015
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by honorbule(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2015
killzone:
resurrected by nyssal al ghul with the great Lazarus pit Sarah is a minor villain tho in the comics and laurel is the original black canaray
aiit...thanks..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by honorbule(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2015
Elparaiso:

She's back because she has been needed by the past present and future.....
She came back the same way thea did....
But what I don't understand is why her body had not decayed by now....
i guess they kept the body safe
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Humblebloke(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2015
Eddie was the man...... That was some decision!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 7:27pm On May 20, 2015
Lol so why didn't Eddie just shoot his dick so he won't have children grin. .just saying lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Hotdiamond(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
nwaobitex:
Lol so why didn't Eddie just shoot his dick so he won't have children grin. .just saying lipsrsealed
lwkm. Thats true.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Hotdiamond(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2015
Cnt wait for legends of tomorrow. Feeling excited.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:07pm On May 20, 2015
Pls wat episode n season arrow dey nw??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2015
That legends of tomorrow go mk sense gaan!! ,DC's response to Marvel's upcoming TV show "the defenders" ...

Anyways vixen might mk her live screen debut on the flash or arrow next season
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2015
So Barry just travelled back to tell his mum dey miss her.. Eddie grandpa of eobard thawne. . I bliv since he went with d accelerator.. Hw will definitely come back in season 2 and d reason y Barry came back is because of iris... Waiting for season 2.. Learnt it's oct

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.