Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374890 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Best episode ever.
Flash
arrow
savage (i thought dis guy was just immortal where did d mystic power come from)
league of shadows (seriously their appearing and disappearing act is funny)
hawk man
hawk girl.
i like the fact that they are switching turfs.
Seeing all these made me feel nostalgic abt JL.
seriously though d way peeps keep finding out about their secret it wont be long be4 the whole world knows who the arrow and the flash are.
I burst into laughter when Barry said ''Is that the only way these guys know how to enter a room".My favourite episodes so far for the current seasons.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 12:53am On Dec 04, 2015
joseph214:
Wait I tot dae was an episode were Patty shot wells. Didn't dey continue.
They did.Garrick(Earth 2 flash) was given the velocity-6 serum which regained his lost speed temporarily.He used his speed to vibrate his molecules and remove the bullet from Wells' pulmonary artery saving Wells in the process.Wells thanked Garrick when he regained conciousness, but Garrick left asking Wells to keep the velocity-6 serum away from Barry.I doubt Wells would do that since he is desperate to stop Zoom and save his daughter.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Krasid:
They did.Garrick(Earth 2 flash) was given the velocity-6 serum which regained his lost speed temporarily.He used his speed to vibrate his molecules and remove the bullet from Wells' pulmonary artery saving Wells in the process.Wells thanked Garrick when he regained conciousness, but Garrick left asking Wells to keep the velocity-6 serum away from Barry.I doubt Wells would do that since he is desperate to stop Zoom and save his daughter.
I am sure dat wells is hiding something. What was d explanation dey gave to patty since she saw wells from earth 2
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by teejaypee: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Guysss
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Krasid:
I burst into laughter when Barry said ''Is that the only way these guys know how to enter a room".My favourite episode s so far for the current seasons.

Same err for me... This episode edged its way to the top after the Zoom Episode cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
The Flash Season 2, Episode 9 - "Running To Stand Still"
Mid Season Finale

It's Christmas.... But Santa doesn't need saving, Central City does....

Weather Wizard returns to break Leonard Snart and The Trickster out of Iron Heights to takeout The Flash and wreck havoc on Central City...... It's a Three Against One as Barry looks to take them on to save Central City and save Christmas.
Meanwhile, Joe and Iris meet "Wally West", Iris's Brother and Joe's long lost son who appears to be roughly the same age as Our Scarlet Speedster, Barry Allen....

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ultron(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
BatGate: Robbie Amell Challenges Stephen Amell Over ‘Arrow Beating Up Batman‘

Batman Vs. Superman, Captain America Vs. Iron Man… Arguments over which superhero would win in a fight can pit friend against friend and sometimes even family member against family member. During a recent Heroes & Villain Fan Fest,Arrowstar Stephen Amell answered the seemingly innocent question of who would win in a fight between his Green Arrow and Batman.
Unsurprisingly, Amell selected himself as the winner in such a showdown. Really, what self-respecting superhero would ever pick themselves to lose?
However, Amell’s answer created somewhat of an uproar among Batman fans, including one of Amell’s own relatives. In a hilarious Facebook exchange, Stephen’s cousin Robbie Amell, who use to play one-half of Firestorm on The Flash, took him to task over his Batman claim.
Robbie wrote, “Where do you get off saying you could beat up Batman!? I thought we were family.”
To which, Stephen responded, “What the hell am I supposed to say Uncle Bob? What if someone asked you if Firestorm could beat Batman?!??”
In a hilarious....continue reading

https://ultronx./2015/12/09/batgate-robbie-amell-challenges-stephen-amell-over-arrow-beating-up-batman/
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
there's bound to rivalry between Wally West & our scarlet speedster Barry....i can sense it coming...
Iris just keep geting hotter and hotter...what a fine black woman
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:
there's bound to rivalry between Wally West & our scarlet speedster Barry....i can sense it coming...
Iris just keep geting hotter and hotter...what a fine black woman
I hope hes as hilarious and comically annoying as the one in the comics/animation, dis one that hes looking like lost puppy.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

I hope hes as hilarious and comically annoying as the one in the comics/animation, dis one that hes looking like lost puppy.

i doubt that...hilarity would definitely not be in his tool box...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't quite understand the most recent episode.
-events from the last episode were just jettisoned like the didn't happen.
-what explanation was given to Patty about Dr wells that she seems totally satisfied with.
-how come there are no CCTV cameras at star lab? and most especially no traps for Zoom.
in the current episode we see Zoom Waltzing through star lab. how come no other person noticed
-Also I am beginning to question the morality of this "team flash ".
why was grood allowed to live after killing many people?
-Also in that grood episode how come Grood was able to keep up with the flash (speed wise)?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Gmajor:
-what explanation was given to Patty about Dr wells that she seems totally satisfied with.
-how come there are no CCTV cameras at star lab? and most especially no traps for Zoom.
in the current episode we see Zoom Waltzing through star lab. how come no other person noticed

-Also in that grood episode how come Grood was able to keep up with the flash (speed wise)?
Hahahahahaha guy u funny ooooo grin grin ure questioning their morality for not killing (1st of all those hero types are pacifists, they are the dont kill types, dont revenge all those shenanigans, i wouldnt even mind if dey killed it sef.) which morality be dat.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Felicity can be such a 'Geek'!! Watching her unravel at the christmas holiday party was too funny!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Felicity can be such a 'Geek'!! Watching her unravel at the christmas holiday party was just too annoying and funny at the same time
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Soon enough Wally will replicate the accident that gave Barry his powers and Kid Flash is born
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 11, 2015
Seriously!! The Ghosts could shoot the guy driving the Limo but not one bullet even scratched Oliver as he was climbing into the drivers seat... angry angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Hahahahahaha guy u funny ooooo grin grin ure questioning their morality for not killing (1st of all those hero types are pacifists, they are the dont kill types, dont revenge all those shenanigans, i wouldnt even mind if dey killed it sef.) which morality be dat.
killing Grood would have been a lot easier than trying to get him through the portal. Barry was nearly killed by Grood.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Seriously!! The Ghosts could shoot the guy driving the Limo but not one bullet even scratched Oliver as he was climbing into the drivers seat... angry angry
I feel ur pain bro
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by adexeli(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Felicity shot. I'll rather see her dead, she makes oliver vulnerable undecided cry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by petiteee(f): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
adexeli:
Felicity shot. I'll rather see her dead, she makes oliver vulnerable undecided cry
so it a crime for him to be ba undecided afterall he's human. The looks in his eyes when he says he loves her looks so real wink I envy dat kind of love cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
petiteee:
so it a crime for him to be ba undecided afterall he's human. The looks in his eyes when he says he loves her looks so real wink I envy dat kind of love cool
honestly I don't know if taking dat road is gud 4 d series felicity fans wud be displeased.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by adexeli(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
petiteee:
well I think she's only a distraction, the writers should take a cue from the Originals
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by teejaypee: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2015
Gmajor:
I was confused too o.. I even went back to the previous episode thinking I missed smtn...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Christmas in Apocalypse

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

it was a bulletproof vehicle(the same type Obama uses). the chauffeur was hit because the front glass is not as adamantine as the body of the car...if felicity had squatted further, she wouldn't have been hit as well... besides this is someone that trained with the league of shadows, got bit by a shark, suffered 5 years on a hellish island and went through all other sort of hardships - do you think he would lack a skill as basic as the ability to evade gun fire? it is what they teach every young cadet..
don't you know when they say someone is in peak human condition? - it means he's is 2 times human - heightened senses, reflexes etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

it was a bulletproof vehicle(the same type Obama uses).
And u know dis how??

the chauffeur was hit because the front glass is not as adamantine as the body of the car...if felicity had squatted further, she wouldn't have been hit as well...
It was a bulletproof limo but Felicity still got hit "Through" the limo?? Besides who the hell makes bulletproof cars, and uses normal glass as the windshield??

besides this is someone that trained with the league of shadows, got bit by a shark, suffered 5 years on a hellish island and went through all other sort of hardships - do you think he would lack a skill as basic as the ability to evade gun fire? it is what they teach every young cadet..
don't you know when they say someone is in peak human condition? - it means he's is 2 times human - heightened senses, reflexes etc
iSee! So from wen he stood up from the backseat, to wen he vaulted into the drivers seat, to wen he started the car and drove away not one single bullet touched him bcoz he was evading the bullets inside the limo??
Bros hwfar na
No matter of training can mke u evade bullets when u are in a car while being fired at from both sides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

And u know dis how??

because Starling city is in America - and in USA, it is mandatory for every president, governor, mayors or those running for mayor or president to be guarded around the clock by the secret service - they are also to move about in bulletproof vehicles....Oliver was in a chevrolet kodiak-based, cadillac-badged limousine, i think...

AdeLaNa1:

It was a bulletproof limo but Felicity still got hit "Through" the limo?? Besides who the hell makes bulletproof cars, and uses normal glass as the windshield??

that's why i said if she had squatted further, she might not have been hit - the bullet that hit her penetrated through the glass not the body of the vehicle......the windshield is bulletproof but not as strong as the body of the car- the ghosts had to shoot it couple of times before it could even crack...

AdeLaNa1:

iSee! So from wen he stood up from the backseat, to wen he vaulted into the drivers seat, to wen he started the car and drove away not one single bullet touched him bcoz he was evading the bullets inside the limo??
Bros hwfar na
No matter of training can mke u evade bullets when u are in a car while being fired at from both sides.

i don't mean he was dodging the bullets, i meant he was able to take cover due to his experience...besides, people get lucky...have you not heard of probability theory?
what about real life soldiers that fought in WWII and made it out of extreme cross fires unscathed?
read up on Vasily Zaytsev, Gary Gordon and Nicholas Irving...

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Best episode ever.
Flash
arrow
savage (i thought dis guy was just immortal where did d mystic power come from)
league of shadows (seriously their appearing and disappearing act is funny)

that's what Ninjutsu is all about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.