Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374540 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
I can't download the recent episode because my simple server have stopped working. someone should pls help with a solution
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by tdammy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

honestly I don't know if taking dat road is gud 4 d series felicity fans wud be displeased.

Make dem no tell me say felicity die oh, I just too like that gurl.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chizzyozi(f): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
yakamata:
I can't download the recent episode because my simple server have stopped working. someone should pls help with a solution
get an updated simple server... also bblited doesn't work anymore. now bbmidid
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chizzyozi(f): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
yakamata:
get an updated simple server... also bblited doesn't work anymore. now bbmidid which is #100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Chizzyozi:
get an updated simple server... also bblited doesn't work anymore. now bbmidid which is #100

pls how can I get it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
tdammy:

Make dem no tell me say felicity die oh, I just too like that gurl.
I also hope hope she should nt die. I really like her.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
I actually pray she dies(of cus the writers don't have the balls to Carry it out). But how glorious would it be if it happens? Would love if they make it slow and miserable,make her Confined to the hospital(that will help keep the cheesy factor away from the main show),let the news be passed that her lung is collapsing,but no no she shouldn't die just yet cheesy ,give the Olicity Fangirls a tidbit of hope,keep them busy with their rants "Felicity is coming strong and better #Olicityrules. She's gonna make it out".
Let them savour the moment,right at the pinnacle of it all,pull the damn plug,BOOM the cheesy/cringeworthy factor is gone for good. If that happens Arrow is definitely gonna move up in my top tv shows list.
*sighs* but we all know that's wishful thinking angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Guykhena:
I actually pray she dies(of cus the writers don't have the balls to Carry it out). But how glorious would it be if it happens? Would love if they make it slow and miserable,make her Confined to the hospital(that will help keep the cheesy factor away from the main show),let the news be passed that her lung is collapsing,but no no she shouldn't die just yet cheesy ,give the Olicity Fangirls a tidbit of hope,keep them busy with their rants "Felicity is coming strong and better #Olicityrules. She's gonna make it out".
Let them savour the moment,right at the pinnacle of it all,pull the damn plug,BOOM the cheesy/cringeworthy factor is gone for good. If that happens Arrow is definitely gonna move up in my top tv shows list.
Na wa wetin she do u, if dey do dat dey might lose lots of fans.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Na wa wetin she do u, if dey do dat dey might lose lots of fans.
"Lots" ke? One thing you need to note is that the Olicity fangirls are in the minority. Shows kill off main characters all the time but still it doesn't affect the ratings,so why should eliminating Felicity be any different? There are so many positives if Felicity kicks the bucket,the quality of the show will definitely improve(and that equals good ratings),might even make Arrow a cult classic.
And pls don't tell me Felicity is one of the good things Arrow have going right now,she won't even be in the top 10 if I was to make a list,but will definitely be in the top spot if I made the 'downside' list..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:

because Starling city is in America - and in USA, it is mandatory for every president, governor, mayors or those running for mayor or president to be guarded around the clock by the secret service - they are also to move about in bulletproof vehicles....Oliver was in a chevrolet kodiak-based, cadillac-badged limousine, i think...
iSee!!

that's why i said if she had squatted further, she might not have been hit - the bullet that hit her penetrated through the glass not the body of the vehicle......the windshield is bulletproof but not as strong as the body of the car- the ghosts had to shoot it couple of times before it could even crack...
True

i don't mean he was dodging the bullets, i meant he was able to take cover due to his experience...besides, people get lucky...have you not heard of probability theory?
what about real life soldiers that fought in WWII and made it out of extreme cross fires unscathed?
read up on Vasily Zaytsev, Gary Gordon and Nicholas Irving...
Those ghosts were using M60 LMGs and M4 Assault rifles o. Oliver was even more exposed than Felicity. Especially wen he vaulted over the drivers seat. There's no way Oliver escapes that scenario unscathed considering the kind of ordinance the ghosts were wielding.

But i undastand tho. Na movie we dey watch. And Oliver na the main actor. Nothing bad ever happens to the main actor cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Guykhena:
If Felicity was less of a geek and a computer nerd, would u still hate her this much!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:00am On Dec 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If Felicity was less of a geek and a computer nerd, would u still hate her this much!!
Nope,but then I'll just find her boring,since that's the only shtick she has going for her.
I don't actually hate Felicity,I was a huge fan of the character at season 1 & the first half of season 2,post that she became unbearable.
So I think its safe to say,She should be killed off....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Guykhena:
Nope,but then I'll just find her boring,since that's the only shtick she has going for her.
I don't actually hate Felicity,I was a huge fan of the character at season 1 & the first half of season 2,post that she became unbearable.
So I think its safe to say,She should be killed off....
wat did she do dat made her unbearable.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

wat did she do dat made her unbearable.
An act doesn't make a person unbearable,the direction the writers decided to take with the character makes her unbearable. They've turned a character into something a far cry from her known traits just to appeal to some sets,now thanks to that action the pace of the show is being killed,thanks to Felicity she's almost turning the show into some sort of soap opera,her presence on screen is now always set in delivering some cringeworthy moments .
With some of her scenes,it just make me take the show less serious. Damn the cw though..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2015
I guess we'll just have to wait till January 21st for flash, 22nd for arrow and 23rd for legends of tomorrow.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Arrow is a very unrealistic show though. Who brings a bow and arrow to a gunfight? And quite conveniently, all the bad guys with guns are very lousy shots. That limo scene was just stretching things too far biko, blood of Omega!

And the way all those clowns in costumes (Arrow and his goons) storm maybe an abandoned warehouse to stop some baddies, dispossess them of their guns with their arrows, and then meet the villains in the centre of the dancefloor to carry out their dance routines (sorry, I meant fight scenes). So playfully executed, no sense of urgency. Arrow should be renamed The Halloween Costume Show. And what kind of father allows his daughter to go out at night fighting agberos on the street, abi the papa dense ni? And what kind of big brother allows his tiny little sister join him in his agbero endeavours, abi as him mama die wey be him fault in a way he no learn one lesson? Thea way be like mosquito wey only one slap go kill am...kikikiki

Still I go continue to dey watch, if not for anything but morbid curiosity.

4 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
waywardpikin:
Arrow is a very unrealistic show though. Who brings a bow and arrow to a gunfight? And quite conveniently, all the bad guys with guns are very lousy shots. That limo scene was just stretching things too far biko, blood of Omega!

And the way all those clowns in costumes (Arrow and his goons) storm maybe an abandoned warehouse to stop some baddies, dispossess them of their guns with their arrows, and then meet the villains in the centre of the dancefloor to carry out their dance routines (sorry, I meant fight scenes). So playfully executed, no sense of urgency. Arrow should be renamed The Halloween Costume Show. And what kind of father allows his daughter to go out at night fighting agberos on the street, abi the papa dense ni? And what kind of big brother allows his tiny little sister join him in his agbero endeavours, abi as him mama die wey be him fault in a way he no learn one lesson? Thea way be like mosquito wey only one slap go kill am...kikikiki

Lool! Ma nigga! U've no idea how ridiculous Arrow can be at times. I like finishing wat i started. If not, i would ve stopped watching the show
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2015
waywardpikin:

if youre using all that to judge then so many series are crap.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by vickkydgreat(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
hey sorry guys dnt mean to derail d thread buh can any1 help me with d link for assasin creed3 full video? Either watch or download
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
vickkydgreat:
hey sorry guys dnt mean to derail d thread buh can any1 help me with d link for assasin creed3 full video? Either watch or download
Do u mean ps4 full gameplay or cutscenes.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
waywardpikin:

total bull..... stick to watching Nollywood...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
No episode this week?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
taiocol:
No episode this week?
Yes! Until nxt year!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yes! Until nxt year!

Nawa for this people o, no more blacklist, blindspot, or arrow till next year
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by vickkydgreat(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
joseph214:
Do u mean ps4 full gameplay or cutscenes.

No guy.. D full video
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
taiocol:

Nawa for this people o, no more blacklist, blindspot, or arrow till next year
Yes. All the major shows are on winter break. The actors and actresses deserve to spend the holiday's with their families too na.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yes. All the major shows are on winter break. The actors and actresses deserve to spend the holiday's with their families too na.....

With the kind of suspense there left behind undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by PietroRico(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2015
waywardpikin:

thanks for speaking my mind
So tey even felicity dey knock people out in a free all fight
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2015
vickkydgreat:

No guy.. D full video
I still don't understand u just search for it in YouTube.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I thought that the whole season has already been pre-acted
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
taiocol:

With the kind of suspense there left behind undecided
Yes na! They are called cliffhangers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.