Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375886 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2016
BraniacX:

I have heard that argument from a more impressive debater than you (no insults intended) and it doesn't still sail, you are saying on the spur of the moment
none taken. Batman is dangerous not because he is
Billionaire,not because he has darkness inside
of him,not because he has unlimited access to
WMD's.
He is dangerous because he is a mere human
who is able to stand toe to toe with God like
beings in JLA,he is dangerous because he is
the absolute epitome of what a master
strategist is.
He is dangerous because he not only knows
the Weakness of his friends and foe's alike
but he knows his weakness as well,which puts
him 2 steps ahead of everyone else.
In the Voice of Kevin Conroy i present you the
following clip
If a man is able to judge his own weakness
then what chances would his Foes have?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2016
BraniacX:
knockout dart on Bruce? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin wouldn't that parasympathetically transform him into a version of the hulk with less control ? hack jarvis? what a pipe dream, hack a self aware A.I? why hasn't Bruce Wayne hacked braniac then? ultron, marvels version of D.C's braniac was created by the same intelligence that created jarvis whom you're dismissively saying batboy's gonna hack like some stroll in the park, iron man has got more genius in his little finger than 10 Bruce Wayne's put together, quote me anytime. pitting Batman against vision, what a joke undecided as in pitting Batman against the wielder of an infinity gem, the mind gem at that? maybe he should just hack batty boy's mind and have him destroy himself and yes, the mind gem was the only sentience powerful and sophisticated enough to hack jarvis not your batty joke of a man. and Thor, I wouldn't dignify you with a response save that even your superman will get whacked by mjolnir! I would only pit Batman against black widow, and he will loose to the assassin. maybe I should post this on my Twitter handle and have you quote me too.
thought I was trying to reason with a neutral, obviously you are a marvel fanboy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
thought I was trying to reason with a neutral, obviously you are a marvel fanboy
I am a fan of both but am also a realist, Batman is all hype
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
none taken. Batman is dangerous not because he is
Billionaire,not because he has darkness inside
of him,not because he has unlimited access to
WMD's.
He is dangerous because he is a mere human
who is able to stand toe to toe with God like
beings in JLA,he is dangerous because he is
the absolute epitome of what a master
strategist is.
He is dangerous because he not only knows
the Weakness of his friends and foe's alike
but he knows his weakness as well,which puts
him 2 steps ahead of everyone else.
In the Voice of Kevin Conroy i present you the
following clip
If a man is able to judge his own weakness
then what chances would his Foes have?

my dear all the best heroes have darkness (personal demons) in them that they try to fight , if superman gave in to his dark side or was infected with red kryptonite would Batman remain alive? you and I would say no but writers at D.C would twist the plot in some way that would give Batman the upper hand and that is my grouse with them, as a character, Batman is unique and special in his own way but as a hero he's the weakest of the lot but D.C would never allow it to be seen that way
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
killzone:
lolll am just showing you what he said, I was quite baffled my self, it sounded so bogus. Mind you am more of a Marvel than DC. But I love both tho

cheers bro wink both worlds rock but currently marvel is entertaining us better than D.C
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
BraniacX:
I am a fan of both but am also a realist, Batman is all hype
hahaha u funny batman is all hype, all dem comic characters are all hype dats the reality of it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
BraniacX:

my dear all the best heroes have darkness (personal demons) in them that they try to fight , if superman gave in to his dark side or was infected with red kryptonite would Batman remain alive? you and I would say no but writers at D.C would twist the plot in some way that would give Batman the upper hand and that is my grouse with them, as a character, Batman is unique and special in his own way but as a hero he's the weakest of the lot but D.C would never allow it to be seen that way
Same can be said for comic book heroes, dey give them d upper hand to.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

true, but that is against their foes but when doing a comparative analysis of super hero against super hero, D.C errs in favour of Batman all the time, they're not realistic, marvel is more realistic, for example, when captain America squares of against ironman in civil war, captain America dies, despite the fact that he is their leader and strategist because frankly speaking, there are heroes and there are heroes and level and ability pass levels and abilities, when wolverine fought the hulk, he was broken into two despite the fact that fans got mad love for wolverine and when spiderman faced the wolverine, he was sheared and that is reality! how can superman beam blast Batman and miss? how can Batman go head to head against superman and live when every other character gets beaten black and blue? undecided that is my argument! D.C's scriptwriters are unrealistic and unduly biased in favour of Batman

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
killzone:
oga we are talking about one trailer, you know the funny part civil war did the 60 million in a day, bvs don't know how long it took them. Let's wait till box March and see, arguing about a movie that hasn't even come out sounds absurd. If man won't kill God the devil will do it
You were the one that said in ur previous post that none of the trailers were up to half of the views of CW and i was just proving u wrong, and im not denying dat CW got up to 60 million in one day i just said the views were based on more dan one social platforms.
Also im not tryna argue DC vs Marvel (dis argument never ends, even though its pointless at times, no one wud ever succumb to the other and at the end of the day nothing wud happen and peeps abeg no susbtancial benefit from this argument even though im enjoyin it).
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Echatbook: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Download our app now and join the best tvseries group out there, you will be automatically notified once there is a new episode available for your favourite series and a download link would be provided
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.naijaconnect.messenger&hl=en

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
BraniacX:

true, but that is against their foes but when doing a comparative analysis of super hero against super hero, D.C errs in favour of Batman all the time, they're not realistic, marvel is more realistic, for example, when captain America squares of against ironman in civil war, captain America dies, despite the fact that he is their leader and strategist because frankly speaking, there are heroes and there are heroes and level and ability pass levels and abilities, when wolverine fought the hulk, he was broken into two despite the fact that fans got mad love for wolverine and when spiderman faced the wolverine, he was sheared and that is reality! how can superman beam blast Batman and miss? how can Batman go head to head against superman and live when every other character gets beaten black and blue? undecided that is my argument! D.C's scriptwriters are unrealistic and unduly biased in favour of Batman
Lool! No mind dem bro. Superman who was practically a novice superhero and a farm boy defeated a war veteran General Zod and his Lieutenant.

But they expect us to believe he(Superman) couldn't defeat a billionaire playboy wearing a mechanized batsuit armour?? Do they think its only 10 yr olds who watch their shows ni??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! No mind dem bro. Superman who was practically a novice superhero and a farm boy defeated a war veteran General Zod and his Lieutenant.

But they expect us to believe he(Superman) couldn't defeat a billionaire playboy wearing a mechanized batsuit armour?? Do they think its only 10 yr olds who watch their shows ni??

I taya oh! shocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

You were the one that said in ur previous post that none of the trailers were up to half of the views of CW and i was just proving u wrong, and im not denying dat CW got up to 60 million in one day i just said the views were based on more dan one social platforms.
Also im not tryna argue DC vs Marvel (dis argument never ends, even though its pointless at times, no one wud ever succumb to the other and at the end of the day nothing wud happen and peeps abeg no susbtancial benefit from this argument even though im enjoyin it).
Thank God someones agrees with me, they will be arguing about DC and Marvel meanwhile two of them will be making their money
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Barry Allen, Wally West, Jay Garrick, Eobard Thawne, Hunter Zolomon..... Seems they've Codedly introduced all the relevant Speedsters.... Smh
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 5:31am On Feb 02, 2016
nani667:
Barry Allen, Wally West, Jay Garrick, Eobard Thawne, Hunter Zolomon..... Seems they've Codedly introduced all the relevant Speedsters.... Smh

Something big is going down in the finale of the Flash. It'll be the clash of speed, someone might even die! By the way, you didn't mention Zoom. Yes, we're yet to see Bart Allen though.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fweshyboi(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2016
TonySpike:

Something big is going down in the finale of the Flash. It'll be the clash of speed, someone might even die! By the way, you didn't mention Zoom. Yes, we're yet to see Bart Allen though.

hunter zolomon------- Zoom
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by seribroo56(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
BraniacX:

I taya oh! shocked
i dont think batman will best superman in bvs. It will either be a draw or superman wins(most unlikely)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Ultimatesammie:

AdeLaNa1:

in justice league war, superman tore apart batman and hal Jordan and he wasnt even in a blood rage. The fact is Supes is the 2nd most powered being in the DC universe(2nd only to the flash) but he still has weaknesses. Are you telling me if the yellow sun turned red or if there was blue kryptonite around, he would beat Batman? Or haven't u seen an equally non super powered lex luthor beat him to a pulp with kryptonite ring?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
TonySpike:

Zoom Is Zolomon Hunter ✔
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
in justice league war, superman tore apart batman and hal Jordan and he wasnt even in a blood rage. The fact is Supes is the 2nd most powered being in the DC universe(2nd only to the flash) but he still has weaknesses. Are you telling me if the yellow sun turned red or if there was blue kryptonite around, he would beat Batman? Or haven't u seen an equally non super powered lex luthor beat him to a pulp with kryptonite ring?
I've watched Justice league War. Superman beat both Batman and Green Latern and he wasn't even trying...
But as we've been led to believe from the trailer(and yes i've watched all three trailers), there was no Kryptonite or red sun in dawn of justice. Both Superheroes fought under normal conditions. And yet Superman still struggled to beat Batman
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I've watched Justice league War. Superman beat both Batman and Green Latern and he wasn't even trying...
But as we've been led to believe from the trailer(and yes i've watched all three trailers), there was no Kryptonite or red sun in dawn of justice. Both Superheroes fought under normal conditions. And yet Superman still struggled to beat Batman

Guess it shows the crappiness of the movie... Without Kryptonite, normal conditions or otherwise, Superman will destroy the Batman without even trying any day of the week
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yes! DC has more Superheroes. But up until now, DC has always come out as 2nd best to Marvel. From the movies to the various tv shows and the animes. Hell, it took dem 3 yrs just to come up with something after the disappointment that is Man Of Steel. Yes Batman and Superman are household names when it comes to superheroes. But i can bet my left yansh dat Civil War will rain shitstorms all over Dawn of Justice.

Just wait till we get to the latter stages of Marvel's phase 3 and most importantly Infinity War. DC wont even be in sight of Marvel by then.
Anime? DC is leagues ahead of Marvel in animation. That fact isn't even disputed. Can you compare Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes/Avengers Assembled to Justice League/Justice League Unlimited or X-Men: Evolution to Teen Titans? Even in terms of animated movies, in its best days DC had JL: Doom, Batman: Under the Red Hood and Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox while Marvel had Ultimate Avengers and Next Avengers which were in no way close to those of DC. When it comes to animation, DC blows Marvel out of the water... BTW, ''anime'' means Japanese/Japanese-style animation which DC hasn't delved into
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
lets wait till the movie comes out.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
nani667:

Guess it shows the crappiness of the movie... Without Kryptonite, normal conditions or otherwise, Superman will destroy the Batman without even trying any day of the week
There is roughly less than 5 min footage of the film and you call it crap. NAwa for your destructive criticism. You can talk when you produce ur own blockbuster
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
There is roughly less than 5 min footage of the film and you call it crap. NAwa for your destructive criticism. You can talk when you produce ur own blockbuster
bros I taya ooo, lets wait when d thing comes out and we see finish.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BraniacX(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
seribroo56:
i dont think batman will best superman in bvs. It will either be a draw or superman wins(most unlikely)

the fact that you think there can be even the slightest possibility of a draw between Batman and superman just makes the whole point of my argument, don't you get it? in a sane D.C comics world universe such a thought would never exist! undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by seribroo56(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
BraniacX:

the fact that you think there can be even the slightest possibility of a draw between Batman and superman just makes the whole point of my argument, don't you get it? in a sane D.C comics world universe such a thought would never exist! undecided
i know, but i am talking about the film. Logically a punch to the head should do the magic
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm...

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:17am On Feb 03, 2016
TonySpike:

It is Marvel that needs reinventing with the craps they churn out everytime! By the time Dawn of Justice premieres in 7 weeks time, Marvel will have to do more work on their upcoming movies.

Just wait for deadpool!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
hahha . I thought this was a flash/arrow`s thread . perhaps , I was wrong . anyways, brilliant episode . Loved Harry-Barry scenes .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:08am On Feb 04, 2016
Jaymaestro:
hahha . I thought this was a flash/arrow`s thread . perhaps , I was wrong . anyways, brilliant episode . Loved Harry-Barry scenes .
Na so we see am ooo e don turn to Marvel Vs DC.
I dont know why they wont just wait for the movies to come out 1st.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Nice flash Episode ✔✔✔

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.