Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374941 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2016
Gmajor:

1) you've been following my post and u found a trail of destructive criticism on the issue -Bros you can LIE oh.
I remeber when the flash was on a 3 week hiatus and dc&marvel fanboys turned this thread into a cat fight areana. I then made a suggestion that anyone who derails the thread via dc-marvel ish should be banned from the thread. Apart from yesterday that was the one thing i can remeber saying anything abt the movie.
2)thrash talking dc - theres one thing you dont get, am nt in support of dc or marvel. I enjoy anything GOOD MOVIE irrespective of the brand.
Am done trading words, Make your own movie, if u want to trash one

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:

Oh well, I wave my white handkerchief...LOL. The media messed up the potentials of that movie even before its release, remember this for example?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3449534/Is-Batman-v-Superman-set-flop-AI-predicts-superhero-movie-32-change-making-profit.html

Anyway, the movie will still earn more than $900 million after all said and done, which isn't a bad figure itself. Definitely, CW will do better but let us not forget that this is the second movie in the DCEU.
But you can actually see I told you, you can't predict how much a movie grosses, tried it with age of ultron. Was so disappointed. To you it's not a bad figure but Warner Bros thinks it is according to rumours
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:

Can you tell us which part(s) of BvS was bad? Be original about what you felt was the problem instead of following the bandwagon. Personally, the greatest weaknesses of the movie are the flawed script and bad editing. Everything else worked fine and heck, the cinematography and visual contents in BvS beat Civil War hands down. The truth is that the movie will still be constantly discussed in the media because there are far more conundrums therein. It had more questions than answers, this is something you can only find in Snyder's movies. Unfortunately, we are not a thinking generation, we prefer movies that tell us everything.
like you have watched civil war. And besides, a movie being dark doesn't make it a visual masterclass. And don't even get me started on that cave troll they called doomsday.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:34am On May 06, 2016
parrotibaba:
like you have watched civil war. And besides, a movie being dark doesn't make it a visual masterclass. And don't even get me started on that cave troll they called doomsday.

I have seen many civil war trailers and TV spots in HD, perhaps the highest quality you can find on the net. The filters used to develop the cinematography in Civil war is far inferior to that of BvS. Have you heard you of Larry Fong? He is one of the best cinematographers in Hollywood and his imprint was clearly outstanding in BvS.

While I wasn't specific about the VFX, I can also argue that the CGI on doomsday in BvS is better than the one on Spiderman in CW. And by the way, more than 60% of the scenes in BvS weren't dark. Most of the dark scenes in that movie happened in Gotham and at night, perhaps because Batman is a vigilante at night. This again, is part of the movie theme...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:55am On May 06, 2016
killzone:
But you can actually see I told you, you can't predict how much a movie grosses, tried it with age of ultron. Was so disappointed. To you it's not a bad figure but Warner Bros thinks it is according to rumours
Bros, do you work with Warner Bros, lol? I can tell you that WB already made $1 Billion on BvS already when you include tax exemptions and product placements for their franchise. By the end of the year, you'll see the actual returns on BvS. Don't forget that about $100 million is yet be made from DVD and Blu-ray sales on the R-rated version of this movie which will start selling by July. In the end, at least $500 million (after deductions) will be made from BvS, which is enough to bankroll another set of blockbuster movies.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:

I have seen many civil war trailers and TV spots in HD, perhaps the highest quality you can find on the net. The filters used to develop the cinematography in Civil war is far inferior to that of BvS. Have you heard you of Larry Fong? He is one of the best cinematographers in Hollywood and his imprint was clearly outstanding in BvS.

While I wasn't specific about the VFX, I can also argue that the CGI on doomsday in BvS is better than the one on Spiderman in CW. And by the way, more than 60% of the scenes in BvS weren't dark. Most of the dark scenes in that movie happened in Gotham and at night, perhaps because Batman is a vigilante at night. This again, is part of the movie theme...
so what you are now judging a movie by its trailers? That's absolutely ridiculous and laughable. Like you said, Larry fong is one of the best cinematographers in Hollywood so no further argument there. The cgi used on doomsday is one of the worst I have seen, in fact I don't know which one is worse than the other, between bvs's doomsday and the incredible Hulk's abomination.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 12:34pm On May 06, 2016
parrotibaba:
so what you are now judging a movie by its trailers? That's absolutely ridiculous and laughable. Like you said, Larry fong is one of the best cinematographers in Hollywood so no further argument there. The cgi used on doomsday is one of the worst I have seen, in fact I don't know which one is worse than the other, between bvs's doomsday and the incredible Hulk's abomination.

and spiderman's cgi?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:

and spiderman's cgi?
we just have to see the movie first before concluding whether it's bad or not.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 12:46pm On May 06, 2016
parrotibaba:
we just have to see the movie first before concluding whether it's bad or not.

Hahahaha, I only judged the picture quality, by the way, which is far easier to do anyway considering the trailers I've seen. I haven't condemned the movie but I don't think I'll be at the cinema to see it though.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:

Hahahaha, I only judged the picture quality, by the way, which is far easier to do anyway considering the trailers I've seen. I haven't condemned the movie but I don't think I'll be at the cinema to see it though.
You don't judge the picture quality of a movie by watching its trailers, these things are improved in the final cuts that hit the cinemas.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 1:22pm On May 06, 2016
parrotibaba:
You don't judge the picture quality of a movie by watching its trailers, these things are improved in the final cuts that hit the cinemas.

Maybe, perhaps...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dynamo007(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2016
I so hope flash isn't dead yet......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2016
There sometin i dont get in this series.
jay Garrick was the person in the flash team in earth1 and also the one that fell in love with catlyne (xcuse the spelling).
Now he is dead, how come zoom is now claiming to be in love with catlyn -how come ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2016
dynamo007:
I so hope flash isn't dead yet......
his not
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2016
Gmajor:
There sometin i dont get in this series.
jay Garrick was the person in the flash team in earth1 and also the one that fell in love with catlyne (xcuse the spelling).
Now he is dead, how come zoom is now claiming to be in love with catlyn -how come ?
because Jay is zoom/hunter zolomon
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:10pm On May 06, 2016
parrotibaba:
because Jay is zoom/hunter zolomon
jay and zoom are like 2 versions of the same tin.
Am sure that zoom has never spoken to catlyn till he kidnapped her. How then is he in love with her when he doesnt knw her that wel
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2016
As barry allen don die na Godwin,i knew something will happen when he tried to gain his speed back
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2016
jide219:
As barry allen don die na Godwin,i knew something will happen when he tried to gain his speed back
He isnt dead
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2016
Gmajor:

Am sure that zoom has never spoken to catlyn till he kidnapped her. How then is he in love with her when he doesnt knw her that wel
Jay or hunter zolomon is the "past" zoom so he should feel whatever stuff that "past" Jay felt. It's like when Barry went back in time and changed some things that affected the future, like that guy that was formerly under Harrison wells/Eobard Thawne who can shoot waves out of his hands. Initially he was locked up but after Barry altered the past, he became one of the good guys and actually killed the time wraith.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2016
jide219:
he isn't dead. He's just too fast for them to have seen him.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2016
parrotibaba:
Jay or hunter zolomon is the "past" zoom so he should feel whatever stuff that "past" Jay felt. It's like when Barry went back in time and changed some things that affected the future, like that guy that was formerly under Harrison wells/Eobard Thawne who can shoot waves out of his hands. Initially he was locked up but after Barry altered the past, he became one of the good guys and actually killed the time wraith.
i dont quite agree wit your assertion.
Jay and zoom are 2 versions of the same person in the same time period. If your claim is true, why did zoom nt die when he killed jay ?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2016
Gmajor:

Zoom feels if Caitlin could love one version of him, regardless if she knew he was a monster beneath, she can still love his monster side.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2016
Gmajor:

Jay and zoom are 2 versions of the same person in the same time period. If your claim is true, why did zoom nt die when he killed jay ?
This has been explained by Zoom.They are the same.He was pretending to be Zoom and Jay at the same time, but when he discovered that the team was travelling to earth 2 and couldn't be in two places at once, he went back in time and convinced his 'time remnant' to impersonate him as Jay in earth 1 whilst he was wrecking havoc at earth 2.He later killed his remnant.Btw, I think we should stop calling Zoom\Zolomon Jay.Since we now know that he was impersonating the real Jay, which I think would be the man in the mask.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2016
TonySpike:

Bros, do you work with Warner Bros, lol? I can tell you that WB already made $1 Billion on BvS already when you include tax exemptions and product placements for their franchise. By the end of the year, you'll see the actual returns on BvS. Don't forget that about $100 million is yet be made from DVD and Blu-ray sales on the R-rated version of this movie which will start selling by July. In the end, at least $500 million (after deductions) will be made from BvS, which is enough to bankroll another set of blockbuster movies.
saw the article about it being a disappointment on screenrant. But reviews just spoilt the box office grossing of the movie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:20am On May 07, 2016
killzone:
saw the article about it being a disappointment on screenrant. But reviews just spoilt the box office grossing of the movie
True, reviews wrecked that movie.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2016
Gmajor:

What is there not to agree with? Jay garrick is in fact hunter zolomon who is the speedster zoom. Zoom went back in time and convinced his past self to follow him to the future and deceive the flash gang to thinking that he is in fact Jay garrick another speedster from Earth 2 when in fact he is not. Why zoom didn't die is because he created two timelines of himself when he brought the past him to the present meaning that when fake Jay garrick died, that timeline was erased but the zoom timeline was intact.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joshuamoses101(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2016
Wolly west is now a speedstar nd as 4 barry,well only cw knows..just wen iris professed her luv to him,him cor go die.in patrick obayambo's voice=it is a displeaseable pisma pisma
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by harjorlarh(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2016
ricky8996:
his not

explain
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:10am On May 08, 2016
harjorlarh:

explain
According to the tv guide for the season finale Barry was back fighting zoom
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2016
parrotibaba:
he isn't dead. He's just too fast for them to have seen him.
So he's trapped in the speed force?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by lanaVello1(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2016
But still on still, who is the guy in the iron mask?
IMO, I think he is the actual flash of earth two
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
So he's trapped in the speed force?
or an alternate universe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.