Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375798 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 2:12pm On May 17, 2016
Gmajor:
Following the revelation that wally west is partly Nigerian plenty ppl just dey jump upandan for this thread. Hmmm.
Let me categorically state that i dont like wally (the tv character). This is not an indictment on the guys acting skill but the annoying teenager he potrays in the series is annoying. I wil definately stop watching the flash if barry dies and is replaced by wally as the flash

Who cares

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2016
Gmajor:
Following the revelation that wally west is partly Nigerian plenty ppl just dey jump upandan for this thread. Hmmm.
Let me categorically state that i dont like wally (the tv character). This is not an indictment on the guys acting skill but the annoying teenager he potrays in the series is annoying. I wil definately stop watching the flash if barry dies and is replaced by wally as the flash

He acted the script he was given to act, and by the way, it's only you that thinks he portrays annoying teenager, I personally loved him for how skillful he is with his facial expressions even before discovering that he's a Nigerian.

And by the way, ...BAD BELLE, IS WHAT?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2016
DrSage:
Meaning Bart will come into play when Barry dies cuz it would be awkward having three versions of flash at once
Bart wouldn't be coming any time soon. What of Jesse will she be a speedstar.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2016
profstar:

He acted the script he was given to act, and by the way, it's only you that thinks he portrays annoying teenager, I personally loved him for how skillful he is with his facial expressions even before discovering that he's a Nigerian.

boy don't get me wrong
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2016
profstar:

boy don't get me wrong.
I didn't say that he is a bad actor I just said that I don't like the role he plays.
and that of he should replace Barry Allen as the flash, it won't be cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2016
Gmajor:

boy don't get me wrong.
I didn't say that he is a bad actor I just said that I don't like the role he plays.
and that of he should replace Barry Allen as the flash, it won't be cool

Boy, you got yourself wrong, if you are talking about the role he plays then you shouldn't be mentioning him being a Nigerian in such a topic.

Boy, don't confuse yourself, understand your own words before you say it. Ok

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2016
profstar:

Boy, you got yourself wrong, if you are talking about the role he plays then you shouldn't be mentioning him being a Nigerian in such a topic.

Boy, don't confuse yourself, understand your own words before you say it. Ok
smh. Read the first comment i dropped on this issue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2016
joseph214:
Bart wouldn't be coming any time soon. What of Jesse will she be a speedstar.
I really dont think so. Those who've read the comics should know better
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2016
Gmajor:

smh. Read the first comment i dropped on this issue
It's exactly your first comment I'm talking about boy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
profstar:
It's exactly your first comment I'm talking about boy
read it again, then quote me when you comprehend what i wrote there
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2016
Gmajor:

read it again, then quote me when you comprehend what i wrote there

Do read it for yourself boy, I don't go backward
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2016
I wonder who will be the villain in season 3, probably another speedster.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:19am On May 18, 2016
I knew it, so sad for Henry. Barry will face Zoom with all the rage in the world. The finale will be a bomb even greater than that of last season.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 6:04am On May 18, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
I knew it, so sad for Henry. Barry will face Zoom with all the rage in the world. The finale will be a bomb even greater than that of last season.
I knew it,and I think it was a good idea for them to have killed him off,cause Barry's list of father figure became plenty, from henry Allen to Joe west to harry wells 1& 2.at the end of the day,the two most important will always be harry to Barry as the flash and joe to Barry as a normal human being.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2016
I've been refreshing o2tvseries since morning. Why havn't they uploaded the flash ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2016
Gmajor:
I've been refreshing o2tvseries since morning. Why havn't they uploaded the flash ?
I was wondering too
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 4:38pm On May 18, 2016
It has been Updated... Chck it now
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 4:44pm On May 18, 2016
All the needless breaks throuqhout d season are just rubbish... Aqents of shield went on a break and came back early March and they are throuqh with the Season now!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 5:39pm On May 18, 2016
superfelix:
All the needless breaks throuqhout d season are just rubbish... Aqents of shield went on a break and came back early March and they are throuqh with the Season now!
Agent of SHIELD went on break to align with the newly released Captain America movie.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2016
Barry: "Zoom, please don't do this, am begging you." So touching
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2016
Yesterday's episode was the bomb. Catlyne is back (i've missed her alot).wally knows the true identity of the flash. Barry's dad is dead. Cant wait for the season finale. Barry will be ruthless for sure
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 6:31pm On May 18, 2016
TonySpike:

Agent of SHIELD went on break to align with the newly released Captain America movie.
yea! What am sayinq is that Flash should do the same in the cominq season! Not to come back in January and then embark on anoda 3 weeks, 2 weeks break within a month
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 18, 2016
yakamata:
which combination is the best

1 Cisco and Caitlin (the flash )

2 Fitz and Simmons (marvel agent of shield )
Fitz and Simmons. Not even up for debate sef
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2016
Isn't Arrow script just wonderful?

You find the hideout for a terrorist that wants to blow the world to hell and what do you do?

Do you relay that crucial information to world authorities so they could stop him?
Nah!

Do you send enough men in to overcome?
Nah!

Instead you send a guy with 24 arrows and his side kick who has just one pistol to fight this terrorist with an army.

Bravo, Greg Berlanti, you have joined producers who believe their audience are world class mumus.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nathysmith: 7:12am On May 19, 2016
Elparaiso:
Isn't Arrow script just wonderful?

You find the hideout for a terrorist that wants to blow the world to hell and what do you do?

Do you relay that crucial information to world authorities so they could stop him?
Nah!

Do you send enough men in to overcome?
Nah!

Instead you send a guy with 24 arrows and his side kick who has just one pistol to fight this terrorist with an army.

Bravo, Greg Berlanti, you have joined producers who believe their audience are world class mumus.

U make it seem like it was d script that sent oliver to d base lol, Yes we know sometimes it had plotholes but did u even watch it, Oliver was looking for his sister nd they found her in a particular location so should they hv gone back to gather more troops and come back to destroy the place when he was only looking for his sister.
By d way how should he tell d world authorities, Hi im a vigilante in one city and one man has a hiding place beneath d city (which he even just learned abt ooo I wonder if he should hv called dem dere) nd come storm the place. Come on guy.

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by PrinceofPeace17(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2016
Flash and Arrow, lol. Movie for kids, kinda enjoyed Arrow till season 3. This season is so lame.@ Arrow.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2016
PrinceofPeace17:
Flash and Arrow, lol. Movie for kids, kinda enjoyed Arrow till season 3. This season is so lame.@ Arrow.
Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 9:56am On May 19, 2016
I laugh when the so called adults says superhero movies are for kids,in my mind I be like "only if they know what they're missing"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2016
Nathysmith:

U make it seem like it was d script that sent oliver to d base lol, Yes we know sometimes it had plotholes but did u even watch it, Oliver was looking for his sister nd they found her in a particular location so should they hv gone back to gather more troops and come back to destroy the place when he was only looking for his sister.
By d way how should he tell d world authorities, Hi im a vigilante in one city and one man has a hiding place beneath d city (which he even just learned abt ooo I wonder if he should hv called dem dere) nd come storm the place. Come on guy.

I'm sorry anonymity beats having sense.
But I've said my piece, when you find a hidden city, just call your friend and you are good to go with your 24 arrows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.