Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374963 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
Elparaiso:

I'm sorry anonymity beats having sense.
But I've said my piece, when you find a hidden city, just call your friend and you are good to go with your 24 arrows.

grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow epic four part crossover is being planned for this Fall. What do you guys think about this?

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/05/19/supergirl-arrow-the-flash-and-legends-crossover-planned/
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 4:56pm On May 19, 2016
Guys who do u think will win between DARHK of arrow and ZOOM of flash?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2016
stonemind:
grin
Take away Darhk's source nd dazall. I'll stick with Zoom

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2016
stonemind:

B4 Dark raises his hands, zoom already has his head for dinner.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2016
I wonder what those heavy body armor worn by ghosts are for since all it takes is a bullet to take them down. Johns gift to Andy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2016
Zoom literally has no heart
Why Henry cry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2016
Kezifils:

if zoom doesnt know how to deal with his magic i dont see how he would easily beat dhark.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 9:45pm On May 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

if zoom doesnt know how to deal with his magic i dont see how he would easily beat dhark.

Exactly cus dark is all about magic and zoom has none
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
Kezifils:

LOL!! Zoom is a dead man man if he goes up against Darhk. Darhk doesnt need to raise his hand to twist his neck.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2016
Barry Allen fan boys here are trying so hard to sell that crappy superhero. Barry has to be the most naive super hero i have ever watched. I said here that Oliver would have figured a way to make Zoom sit on a wheelchair permanently and some loud asss nigga who are from Barry's cry baby bloodline are telling me how Oliver is not metal and how zoom is metal, some even asked why oliver haven't taken care of Darhk. Seriously? You watch Tv series doing yoga in shadows posture? Okay lets analyse The ARROW vs DARHK and FLASH vs ZOOM scenario.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2016
Mystic1:
Barry Allen fan boys here are trying so hard to sell that crappy superhero. Barry has to be the most naive super hero i have ever watched. I said here that Oliver would have figured a way to make Zoom sit on a wheelchair permanently and some loud asss nigga who are from Barry's cry baby bloodline are telling me how Oliver is not metal and how zoom is metal, some even asked why oliver haven't taken care of Darhk. Seriously? You watch Tv series doing yoga in shadows posture? Okay lets analyse The ARROW vs DARHK and FLASH vs ZOOM scenario.
Hahahhahahahahah bro calm down by d way its meta as In meta human.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2016
ARROW vs DARHK

First thing to consider here is that Darhk has the upper hand, why? Because he is a god damn MAGICIAN who needs not come in contact before hurting you(he coule even hurt a man in the Tv from the comfort of his home).
Arrow is JUST a vigilante with no super power. Despite all the odds against the Arrow, he still takes the Psycho Darhk on whenever their parts crossed.

2ndly, Darhk has literally been hidding from the Arrow, he shows up this minute, performs his tweak then dissappears to exactly nowhere leaving oliver to search for him.
Evident to some people's blind judgement is the guy that said oliver with 24 arrows decides to take on Darhk's Army on discovering his hideout. I bet he watched that seen thinking of how his hero Barry watched Zoom pluck life from his father.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2016
FLASH vs ZOOM.

Alright we all know how this battle has been. Two speedsters, perfectly matched, one decides to be a cry baby, the other is determined to put to use his power.

Barry has practically been a fool. With all resources at his call zoom has been riding him like a regular LovePeddler. He knows where zoom lives, he knows zooms bedroom, he has a cisco who can vibe and tell him what zoom is doing and where he is, but what does he do? HE RUNS!! when i say he runs, get it straight not as a speedster; i mean he RUNS away from zoom. Zoom has this dude well pocketed he beats him to pulp at any encouter, Friends and well wishers gather to beg zoom to have mercy on Barry. Harrison Wells is more capable of defeating Zoom than Barry.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2016
Barry definitely has nothing On Oliver.

Oliver is a better hero, a better leader, knows how to get ladies, f.uck.s them too(seriously i think Barry is still a Virgin.). Arrow has a team when Oliver is not in town, there is no team flash when Barry has a little problem as insignificant as a stomach bug. Oliver is definitely richer, more handsome, more experienced, more connected, more influencial. Damn it mehn! Barry has simply got nothing on Oliver.

There was a time i was putting up with Barry's Fuckery character till i tapped myself and said "common man, this bi.tc.h assss niggur is lame." Now i watch flash for the brilliance of Dr Wells and Xisco's charisma.

I still love Arrow for the "I gat this" character of Oliver Queen.

As the season draws neigh, there is a plan to take down Darhk(he always finds a way). Whereas, there is no plan on how to defeat zoom(he never has anything unless xisco or Wells comes up with one.)

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Hahahhahahahahah bro calm down by d way its meta as In meta human.
Noted. Thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:31am On May 20, 2016
This is Flash from the Next episode after Zoom Killed his Father ✔

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:26am On May 20, 2016
Mystic1:

Oliver is a better hero, a better leader, knows how to get ladies, f.uck.s them too(seriously i think Barry is still a Virgin.). Arrow has a team when Oliver is not in town, there is no team flash when Barry has a little problem as insignificant as a stomach bug. Oliver is definitely richer, more handsome, more experienced, more connected, more influencial. Damn it mehn! Barry has simply got nothing on Oliver.

There was a time i was putting up with Barry's Fuckery character till i tapped myself and said "common man, this bi.tc.h assss niggur is lame." Now i watch flash for the brilliance of Dr Wells and Xisco's charisma.

As the season draws neigh, there is a plan to take down Darhk(he always finds a way). Whereas, there is no plan on how to defeat zoom(he never has anything unless xisco or Wells comes up with one.)

grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2016
Mystic1:
LOL!! Zoom is a dead man man if he goes up against Darhk. Darhk doesnt need to raise his hand to twist his neck.

If the two would really battle, I doubt Darhk will see Zoom coming. The two will be natural allies since they want to destroy the Earth
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2016
nani667:
This is Flash from the Next episode after Zoom Killed his Father ✔

And finally stop acting all invincible
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kezifils(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2016
Mystic1:

Oliver is a better hero, a better leader, knows how to get ladies, f.uck.s them too (seriously i think Barry is still a Virgin.). Arrow has a team when Oliver is not in town, there is no team flash when Barry has a little problem as insignificant as a stomach bug. Oliver is definitely richer, more handsome, more experienced, more connected, more influencial. Damn it mehn! Barry has simply got nothing on Oliver.

That line really got me laughing. smiley smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2016
Mystic1:

Lool
What do you expect bro? Oliver Queen spent about five years on that deserted island,imagine the sort of self-training he went through. That accounts fr his tactfulness nd intelligence. Remember the experience he had in Hong-Kong too?
All these made him the man he is.
Buh Barry has little or no experience about tact and all that,he's still learning.

It was only in this episode 22 that he brought up an intelligent idea on how to defeat Black Siren(Laurel Lance' doppelganger) and some other metahumans. Maybe there are other episodes where he did such,buh I cant remember.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2016
I watched Dawn Of Justice thriller where Barry Allen had a race competition with Superman.

They didn't show who won tho. I was surprised seeing Cisco, Wells nd Caitlin there. Hmmm
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 10:41am On May 20, 2016
With the way thinqs are qoinq.. I think Zoom will be In season 3.. I dnt see Barry killinq/defeatinq him... !
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:54am On May 20, 2016
DrSage:
I watched Dawn Of Justice thriller where Barry Allen had a race competition with Superman.

They didn't show who won tho. I was surprised seeing Cisco, Wells nd Caitlin there. Hmmm
Dont get it twisted. Unlike Marvel, the DC Live-action movies & Series are not in the same Universe(s). So dont expect that collabo any time in the nearest future.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Dont get it twisted. Unlike Marvel, the DC Live-action movies & Series are not in the same Universe(s). So dont expect that collabo any time in the nearest future.
well lets see,m still optimistic. Keeping ma fingers crossed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 1:02am On May 23, 2016
mehn! Star City's Mayoral seat qet some uhmm uhmm... Bloody Campaign and short time reign...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2016
DrSage:

Twas a fan made movie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Twas a fan made movie
if you say so boss
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2016
Mystic1:

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 12:13am On May 24, 2016
Mystic1:

i agree with your analysis .... as fast as barry, is oliver was still able to put an arrow in him. let's consider the villians they've come up against, oliver has seen the worst ( i doubt if barry with his wimpy brain can survive Amanda Waller sef not to talk of dem ra's al ghul and Damian Darhk). unless they start portraying barry as someone who's in charge of his emotions and making important decisions on his own, i won't take him serious (dude doesn't even have plan B and C)..

And i don't know if it's only me or everyone feels d same way; I don't know what iris west is still doing in that series...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 10:09am On May 24, 2016
my theory for this week's flash finale:

the man behind the mask could be the real earth 2 flash jay Garrick played by henry Allen's earth 2 doppelganger meaning that all what jay has been saying that he's was once a good flash are lies(you know a villain could always lie to get his way through) either zoom took his custumes,put a mask on his mouth so he wouldn't talk and was masquerading as earth 2 flash cus even after zoom took all Barry's speed,his speed still didn't turn from blue to yellow and I don't see any reason why they will turn the 1st flash in the comics to a villain even though they ain't following most of what's in the comics.but whatever plays out at the end,the masked man could be pivotal in bringing down zoom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.