Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? (16203 Views)

I Saw This Picture On Twitter Can Hardly Believe It..is This For Real? / Nysc/mdgs WAP Project / Corper Get 8-months Jail Term For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2013
laideabioye: Good day! Dear Nairalanders please I need ur help this today by Reading this Α̅πϑ Act on it ASAP

URGENT
NYSC seized their certificates in the guise of giving them an interest free loan to start a medium scale agro based enterprise. They cannot get job cos their certificates have been seized Α̅πϑ they cannot start the biz cos some of the project OFFICIALs fixed the funds in some personal accounts. This is a cruel Α̅πϑ inhuman act on the side of the OFFICIALS of the NYSC/MDGs WAP project. See how these helpless ex corpers laments here http://m.facebook.com/nyscmdgswap7thedition2ndstream2012?v=feed&filter=13&refid=17&ref=stream Please read Α̅πϑ help me Rebroadcast till it get to appropriate quarters if u feel my pain.
Thanks
'LaideABIOYE
Another victim of thesame programme voicing out. Seriously, these guyz need help.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by mintymee: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2013
I am a beneficiary of the nysc wap mdg programme and everything the young man has said about the training process is very correct, I attended the programme and when I heard that my discharge certificate would be used as collateral I wanted to opt put but I couldn't becos they aid we would pay the training, and feeding free for d 10 days training, I went for the training oh April-may 2010 and by June when I was passing put I was given d reference letter, it was scare tho but we didn't have any choice. we waited till Jan 2011 befor we finally got d money and I started a poultry farm immediately and business has been on and fine since then till date. I returned d loan in feb this year and got my discharge cert from them. It is no scam , it jst takes time, maybe this will hasten them but I promise u it will come and u won't regret it.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by eby35(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2013
Both NYSC and NAPEP schemes need to properly reviewed.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by eby35(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2013
MDGssssssss,................Awareness. hmmmmm. Laugh wan make me craze.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2013
mintymee: I am a beneficiary of the nysc wap mdg programme and everything the young man has said about the training process is very correct, I attended the programme and when I heard that my discharge certificate would be used as collateral I wanted to opt put but I couldn't becos they aid we would pay the training, and feeding free for d 10 days training, I went for the training oh April-may 2010 and by June when I was passing put I was given d reference letter, it was scare tho but we didn't have any choice. we waited till Jan 2011 befor we finally got d money and I started a poultry farm immediately and business has been on and fine since then till date. I returned d loan in feb this year and got my discharge cert from them. It is no scam , it jst takes time, maybe this will hasten them but I promise u it will come and u won't regret it.
What! You had to wait for full eight months before getting the loan? Jesus Christ of Ngor Okpala, my Younger brother is in trouble. And you think that is not a big scam? So what are they supposed to be doing during this eight months period? My God, Nigerian youths are so docile and unimaginative, no wonder they continue to take people for a ride. It is either they stop this scam programme altogether all they review it before the next edition, you don't jeopardize people's future just because you want to 4cking help them. Don't you see it is a scam? The money is probably in a 6month fixed deposit account accruing interests for these rogues, tomorrow na them go full Redeem and Winners suggesting to buy them a jet. There is something wrong with out moral system and activism in this country.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by OlatunjiAk: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2013
Am a member and beneficiary of mdgs/wap loan. Before i was having the same thinking nd impression dat nysc wanted to destroy our future,but i realised later dat they are trying to eradicate poverty of which i Olatunji Akorede can count my blessings today. Some of my mates then are still looking for job. Pls mr president nd fellow nigerians let us give support to nysc/mdgs/wap because this is only channel govt can reach and assist poor youths and eradicate poverty. Mdgs/wap=eradication of poverty. call 08030958185 for more info
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by Lamidiganiyu: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2013
Am also a Beneficiary of the NYSCMDGs WAP Loan last year march I collected 250 thousand.to be sincerity l have not paid 1kobo back has a loan repaid coz of Financial challenge the money is not enough for my Fish farming project. I didn't chop nysc money it has been used for the purpose of collection but d money is not enough4me 4d project. My Farm located at kila village along Ibadan -Abeokuta Express road anybody can come visit it 4 plot of land,Pond that can countain 3000 fishes at once. Some Human being are very funny and ingrate to the society.there is rules and regulation for everythings in life to take loan from any financial institution you must have Guarantor and collateral. My Certificate is with Nysc as a collateral till the time l return or repaid the loan. This programme is very good for Youth to create more jobs and eradicate poverty in Nigeria.
You can login to our facebook Group NYSCMdgswap to confirm the truth.
Long life Nigeria,Long life NYSCmdgswap.Contact me 4more info
Lamidi Ganiyu Abiodun PeaceMaker
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by EBERENASAM(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2013
Helo mr man, stop saying what u are nt sure of. Remember u where nt forced to go 4 d training. I was in d 3rd edition in oct 2011, and i receive d N250,000 loan just a wk to my POP. Thank God i invested d money in my Agro-field, and 2day, i want to tell u dat i am still greatfull to Nysc-WAP. Especialy mr Momoh, Pastor Leo, mrs Debora and dr Philip Esuga (feed masters limited). Even if d are eating money; d are working 4 it as well. AK/11A/0800, i have nw upto 500laying birds in my farm and also 3-batches of broilers of 300bird each pen. Come to Uyo and cal dis number, 08063845851
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2013
Lamidiganiyu: Am also a Beneficiary of the NYSCMDGs WAP Loan last year march I collected 250 thousand.to be sincerity l have not paid 1kobo back has a loan repaid coz of Financial challenge the money is not enough for my Fish farming project. I didn't chop nysc money it has been used for the purpose of collection but d money is not enough4me 4d project. My Farm located at kila village along Ibadan -Abeokuta Express road anybody can come visit it 4 plot of land,Pond that can countain 3000 fishes at once. Some Human being are very funny and ingrate to the society.there is rules and regulation for everythings in life to take loan from any financial institution you must have Guarantor and collateral. My Certificate is with Nysc as a collateral till the time l return or repaid the loan. This programme is very good for Youth to create more jobs and eradicate poverty in Nigeria.
Your point is lost on Me. What exactly are you on about?
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by eiwaidot(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2013
A real game of fraud, too many seminars for the Corpers, no action in terms of releasing fund to carry out the projects.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by bomee(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2013
rhymz: You are not getting the point here young man, that is the problem with an average Nigerian youngstar, many lack the ability to be holistic and thorough in their analysis of processes. I don't get excited by the mere thoughts of prospects and positive thoughts alone, there is a thing in business called contingencies i.e in simple terms, plan B, a method of controlling a process or at least stopping a situation from getting worse.
I operate a Poultry farm myself and trust me, the experiences you get from practice is nothing similar to what your instructor teaches you. For instance, for poultry experiences, there are diseases occassioned by wheather change that can kill all your birds in a matter of days, what happens then? Do you go to them and explain to them that all your birds just died like that? Who will believe you? Is it that idiot they call Prince Momoh that is so full of himself that he feels he has seen it all?
Let me give you another instance, my Uncle bought 2000 fingerlings and put in his pond, after like 2wks, palm fruits from a palm tree close to the fish ponds fell into the pond and guess what? They all died? Till as I write, my Uncle and the owner of the palm tree are at it threatening fire and brimstone. Imagine such eventualities happening to a person that has only borrowed a loan to do all these things only to face these kind of stuff, you run into troubles. This goes beyond whether you signed knowing fully well the consequencies, if actually it is a government programme to help empower this people, then it should not be set up in a way that benefactors are susceptible to falling into debts and troubles just in a bid to avail themselves the opportunities. You are just starting out, don't start acting like you have got it all figured out wait until you are able to start making profits and pay off the debt. Close to 500 people attend this programme, can they boast and say in every of the batches close to 90% of these people succed? And you know what happens when you donllt succeed? You become a helpless debtor. That is where contingencie would have helped to address. You guys need to stop getting unecccessarily excited, I have been in this business long enough to know that it is not black and white as sold to you learners.
When they want to get high on positivism the play videos of benefactors that have gotten the loan and kick start the business, they dont tell you if the person has been able to make profits, pay off the loan and still remain in business, do they?
Starting off does not mean you have succeeded my dear, anyone can start those agro businesses longevity is the true test of success. Besides, it is most likely that very few were even able to kick start the business what about the majority that couldn't? They unwittingly fall into a vicious cycle of debt. Then the next thing, their guarantors become agents of harrassment and government intimidation. Abeg relax jor, they need to be sincere with what they hope to achieve with the scheme, with the way it is presently constituted, they are turning more youngstars to debtors than they are helping to become self reliant. If you dou t me, tell them to publish their success and failure rates, you will be shocked to your marrow how these guys are getting people into debts in the guise of rendering help.
Its unfortunate u are not being objective in ur analysis. Coming into conclusion based on ur biased perception of d scheme is unfortunate. The scheme isn't meant to spoonfeed participants, its meant to jumpstart a small scale biz. If u can't manage small loan how will u manage more? Can u get this money from the bank without collateral? Even with d NYSC cert,are u of getting a decent job? Y are u so bothered about d biz failing(negative thinking). If u were given loan 4 biz frm d bank,wld d bank b responsible for what befalls ur biz? Stop being myopic, that ur uncle dint succeed does not mean others won't.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2013
Lamidiganiyu: Am also a Beneficiary of the NYSCMDGs WAP Loan last year march I collected 250 thousand.to be sincerity l have not paid 1kobo back has a loan repaid coz of Financial challenge the money is not enough for my Fish farming project. I didn't chop nysc money it has been used for the purpose of collection but d money is not enough4me 4d project. My Farm located at kila village along Ibadan -Abeokuta Express road anybody can come visit it 4 plot of land,Pond that can countain 3000 fishes at once. Some Human being are very funny and ingrate to the society.there is rules and regulation for everythings in life to take loan from any financial institution you must have Guarantor and collateral. My Certificate is with Nysc as a collateral till the time l return or repaid the loan. This programme is very good for Youth to create more jobs and eradicate poverty in Nigeria.
Your point is lost on Me. What exactly are you on about?
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2013
bomee:
Its unfortunate u are not being objective in ur analysis. Coming into conclusion based on ur biased perception of d scheme is unfortunate. The scheme isn't meant to spoonfeed participants, its meant to jumpstart a small scale biz. If u can't manage small loan how will u manage more? Can u get this money from the bank without collateral? Even with d NYSC cert,are u of getting a decent job? Y are u so bothered about d biz failing(negative thinking). If u were given loan 4 biz frm d bank,wld d bank b responsible for what befalls ur biz? Stop being myopic, that ur uncle dint succeed does not mean others won't.
The fact is not everyone in the programme will succeed and even amongst those that will succeed they will definitely encounter problems that will not be helped by the conditions that they were forced to agree to. Besides, it shows how small-minded and excited you are, comparing a social programme organized by government and the MDGs designed to empower people to banks that exist solely to make profit while helping you. Banks are not there to give you interest free loans or empower you without sharing in your profits, they exist for business not social welfare or empowerment, if you can not tell the differences, I can understand your intellectual lack. By the way, I never said my Uncle failed in his agro-business, the man's business is too big to fail just at the death of 2000 fishes, that was just one of the many occurences that sometimes can not be controlled by human efforts no matter how meticulous and brilliant you are. It is not about positive thinking, it is about have a well rounded plan so you dont have to suffer loses you can't overcome in the process. What do tou know any way, you are just an excited kid just starting out freshly with prospects though, but you will learn in the process and come to understand what my arguments realy are, I just hope you donllt learn it the hard way.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by bomee(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2013
rhymz: The fact is not everyone in the programme will succeed and even amongst those that will succeed they will definitely encounter problems that will not be helped by the conditions that they were forced to agree to. Besides, it shows how small-minded and excited you are, comparing a social programme organized by government and the MDGs designed to empower people to banks that exist solely to make profit while helping you. Banks are not there to give you interest free loans or empower you without sharing in your profits, they exist for business not social welfare or empowerment, if you can not tell the differences, I can understand your intellectual lack. By the way, I never said my Uncle failed in his agro-business, the man's business is too big to fail just at the death of 2000 fishes, that was just one of the many occurences that sometimes can not be controlled by human efforts no matter how meticulous and brilliant you are. It is not about positive thinking, it is about have a well rounded plan so you dont have to suffer loses you can't overcome in the process. What do tou know any way, you are just an excited kid just starting out freshly with prospects though, but you will learn in the process and come to understand what my arguments realy are, I just hope you donllt learn it the hard way.
Oga, I've bin in biz 4 about 2years now. I started with live catfish n I ve raised over 30000 fishes till date, I'm also fully into d smoked catfish thing n I've smoked over 5 tonnes till date. I just started my poultry n I av about 200 birds. I also av 3 staffs, sooo mayb u will av a rethink of d word. "Kid" n "excited". I'm sure u are just a salary earner so u just wnt understand even if it was stashed into ur brain. All thanks to d God n d scheme it made me start small n I'm still growing.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by ChrisGnarly: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2013
waooo, this f hapen to oo. i leter imagin how my cert will be witheld cos of 150k chiken mony. truly i applied same batch wt OP, i leter eject myself even bf d training time, Glory be to God i did nt folow, i hv my cert now though i never get job bt hopping to soon, i leter noticed that that is a fraud when they said that if one attend d training and want to withdraw u pay 85k. our country is full of fraud
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2013
bomee:
Oga, I've bin in biz 4 about 2years now. I started with live catfish n I ve raised over 30000 fishes till date, I'm also fully into d smoked catfish thing n I've smoked over 5 tonnes till date. I just started my poultry n I av about 200 birds. I also av 3 staffs, sooo mayb u will av a rethink of d word. "Kid" n "excited". I'm sure u are just a salary earner so u just wnt understand even if it was stashed into ur brain. All thanks to d God n d scheme it made me start small n I'm still growing.
hahahahah. . . The more you try the more you sound like an excited kiddo. You must be some financial magician; raised only 3000 cat fishes, smoked "5 tonnes of catfish". . .lol. . i doubt you understand your preposterous claims and from it you were able to put two people on a payroll, wow! What a finacial genius. But Oga big man you maths does not add up, I don't see how 3000 catfishes will give you an equivalence of over 5tonnes of dry mass smoked catfish. By the way, 3000 catfish in 2yrs is a total failure, with your level of excitment one would have expected more. . Am not impressed.
By the way, you did not say if you paid of your debt as well, abi your financial magic no reach there?
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by bomee(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2013
rhymz: hahahahah. . . The more you try the more you sound like an excited kiddo. You must be some financial magician; raised only 3000 cat fishes, smoked "5 tonnes of catfish". . .lol. . i doubt you understand your preposterous claims and from it you were able to put two people on a payroll, wow! What a finacial genius. But Oga big man you maths does not add up, I don't see how 3000 catfishes will give you an equivalence of over 5tonnes of dry mass smoked catfish. By the way, 3000 catfish in 2yrs is a total failure, with your level of excitment one would have expected more. . Am not impressed.
By the way, you did not say if you paid of your debt as well, abi your financial magic no reach there?
Pls get ur glasses. 30000 not 3000. I av nothing to prove to u. I don't even smoke my own fish except d runts n set that do not thrive well. I source 4 fish frm farms. I'm sure u reside in a remote area. U can find "bomi smoked catfish" in lagos axis n IB. Ikeja in particular. Oga keep licking ur oga ass while serious minded individuals are busy building up empires. Keep helping ur oga achieve his dreams yl ur dream keep dwindling. My 2cents.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by samilo88(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2013
Bros with the way u write, I clearly see why u mortgaged ur NYSC discharge cert for 250K.I wish u success in your fish farming at least you are creating jobs already. With the way you write I conclude that you are better off with your farming, definitely not in the corporate world. Good luck in your business..

1 Like

Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by IzzatTK: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2013
The nysc/mdgs/wap project is not a fraud.
I've been given the loan& fish production is now going to be my business.
Though conditions for the loan are hard and some time it take longer time for u to recieve the loan. It still come.
Just keep faith.
Thank You sir.

Yours NYSC/MDGs/WAP member Mathew.

1 Like

Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by abbeybanks(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2013
Fixed Deposit by 'oga @ the top'
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
bomee:
Pls get ur glasses. 30000 not 3000. I av nothing to prove to u. I don't even smoke my own fish except d runts n set that do not thrive well. I source 4 fish frm farms. I'm sure u reside in a remote area. U can find "bomi smoked catfish" in lagos axis n IB. Ikeja in particular. Oga keep licking ur oga ass while serious minded individuals are busy building up empires. Keep helping ur oga achieve his dreams yl ur dream keep dwindling. My 2cents.
hahahah. . . So now you don't even smoke your own fish but earlier on you made claims of smoking 5 tonnes of fish. . . You make me laugh go and tell your lies to learners. And No, the name Bomi fish does not ring a bell anywhere in Lagos, not in ikeja or anywhere else.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by IdrisIsyaku: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
What an interesting topic,
NYSCMDGsWAP is very real guys. My name is Idris I served in Adamawa 2010
and I am a beneficiarry of this project along with a lot of friends I met
in Abuja during our 10 days traing on Agro entreprises.
Whoever is having any complain to make kindly send same through:
(nyscmdgwapproject@gmail.com)

Idris
Waperian smiley
idrisisyakubusiness@gmail.com
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by IdrisIsyaku: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
Guys,

NYSCMDGsWAP is REAL wella.

My name is Idris and I am a Waperian ( Beneficiarry)

For inquiriessadidrisisyakubusiness@gmail.com)

Thanks
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by Lamidiganiyu: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
NYSC MDGs Wap is real.
am also a Member and beneficiary! And to assist Graduate Who serious to Establish.

Contact me on Lamidiganiyu@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by bomee(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
rhymz: hahahah. . . So now you don't even smoke your own fish but earlier on you made claims of smoking 5 tonnes of fish. . . You make me laugh go and tell your lies to learners. And No, the name Bomi fish does not ring a bell anywhere in Lagos, not in ikeja or anywhere else.
Bitter pessimist. I know ur type. Have a nice day.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
bomee:
Bitter pessimist. I know ur type. Have a nice day.
excited shallow-minded goon, no wonder docile goons like you are cheated yet you don't realize it. Just hope your narrow and shallow excitement does not get you in trouble. Move on kid.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by ZECOJOE(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
NYSC MDGS WAP Project is REAL These guys only need to be patient. I am a beneficiary and speaking from experience.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by emma4much4u: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
As much as i understand the op's frustration,he should not deny that he was unaware of the fact dat his discharge certificate will be held.They tell u everytin even b4 the training starts,that's the aspect dat turns corpers.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by laideabioye: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2013
I think after I have religiously gone through numerous comments on this pathetic post of my dear WAP colleague, I can make few comments too. Let me say at this point that participating in the project is not the problem but I think the problem is where is the money? The 60k I saved during my service year was spent on renting a piece of land Α̅πϑ dug the land for fish pond while believing dat the fund will come soon. I'm loosing the money on rent Α̅πϑ the pond is getting weedy cos of lack of fund to buy fingerlings Α̅πϑ feeds. Please if u can help us do don't add to d pains dat we are already battling with. Thanks
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2013
laideabioye: I think after I have religiously gone through numerous comments on this pathetic post of my dear WAP colleague, I can make few comments too. Let me say at this point that participating in the project is not the problem but I think the problem is where is the money? The 60k I saved during my service year was spent on renting a piece of land Α̅πϑ dug the land for fish pond while believing dat the fund will come soon. I'm loosing the money on rent Α̅πϑ the pond is getting weedy cos of lack of fund to buy fingerlings Α̅πϑ feeds. Please if u can help us do don't add to d pains dat we are already battling with. Thanks
You could not have said any better. All that is important now is getting the money. I can't believe this people want beneficiaries to wait for close to eight months before releasing the funds. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Batch A15 / NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out / Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.