Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,181 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? (16197 Views)

I Saw This Picture On Twitter Can Hardly Believe It..is This For Real? / Nysc/mdgs WAP Project / Corper Get 8-months Jail Term For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by popegirl(f): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2013
hello all,

Please i did a part time programme in one of the universities in benin republic(cotonu) and when i finished i was told to bring 100k for NYSC exemption letter, Is there anyone who knows how to get the letter without going through the school

PLS THIS IS VERY URGENT

Thank you
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by wells13: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2013
I created poverty for myself

Be informed that ur WAP loan is due for repayment. U are 2pay into d ff account............ Failure to liquidate ur loan on or by 6th May 2013 will leave us with no option than to publish ur name in 3national daily nwepapers after which we will seek legal redress.
The whole WAP thing is true. And very true. There is no scam but a set back for those who took it the wrong way. I was part of the 2009 WAP program. I was dreaming big but i have failed huge. I built a very big nd nice pen for my snails, was paying for the rent but due to some events things went wrong. I got no one to help me continue, no way for me to get more money. Cant pay back the loan, No certificate to work. Now my name will be publish in the newspaper for Im a 200k debtor of our govment .
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2013
popegirl: hello all,

Please i did a part time programme in one of the universities in benin republic(cotonu) and when i finished i was told to bring 100k for NYSC exemption letter, Is there anyone who knows how to get the letter without going through the school

PLS THIS IS VERY URGENT

Thank you
100k for exemption letter? Is the currency in Cedis or Naira.? Open a thread sharply, let the issue be addressed
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by ASBello1: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2013
NYSCMDGsWAP
Recently, I am surprised by the campaign of fallacy and blackmail being sponsored and orchestrated by some disgruntle elements. They did not just want to discredit but they went ahead to describe the NYSCMDGsWAP programme as a “fraud”. What an ingenuity and ingratitude?
NYSCMDGsWAP programme is designed to empower young graduates to be self reliant as part of the cardinal objectives of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
The training being given to the beneficiaries and the subsequent interest free loan they received apart from other travelling and training allowances given to them has been turned as a curse instead of a blessing!
As for me as a beneficiary of this great gesture, I will forever remain grateful to the initiators and coordinators of this programme. I have achieved a lot through this empowerment programme. I was able to secure a plot of land, assist my family and I am now happily married through the blessings of the loan I received.
I therefore urge all castigators of this great empowerment programme to desist from their negative media campaign against NYSCMDGsWAP programme and come to terms with the relevant authority if at all they have any grudges.
Abubakar Shuaibu Bello is a beneficiary of NYSCMDGsWAP programme from Bauchi State.
Email: barayabello@gmail.com
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by Pronco: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
I was part of the May 2010 NYSC/WAP prgrm.
I was give 250k thereafter to start my own enterpise. So far so good. *I V NO REGRET*

However, nysc/wap should work on the time between when the training is CONCLUDED and when the money is RELEASED, which last b/w 3 to 10mnths(mine was 9months).
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
A.S.Bello:
NYSCMDGsWAP
Recently, I am surprised by the campaign of fallacy and blackmail being sponsored and orchestrated by some disgruntle elements. They did not just want to discredit but they went ahead to describe the NYSCMDGsWAP programme as a “fraud”. What an ingenuity and ingratitude?
NYSCMDGsWAP programme is designed to empower young graduates to be self reliant as part of the cardinal objectives of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
The training being given to the beneficiaries and the subsequent interest free loan they received apart from other travelling and training allowances given to them has been turned as a curse instead of a blessing!
As for me as a beneficiary of this great gesture, I will forever remain grateful to the initiators and coordinators of this programme. I have achieved a lot through this empowerment programme. I was able to secure a plot of land, assist my family and I am now happily married through the blessings of the loan I received.
I therefore urge all castigators of this great empowerment programme to desist from their negative media campaign against NYSCMDGsWAP programme and come to terms with the relevant authority if at all they have any grudges.
Abubakar Shuaibu Bello is a beneficiary of NYSCMDGsWAP programme from Bauchi State.
Email: barayabello@gmail.com

blanket comments like this makes thinl that most Nigerians are small minded and careless for details before commenting or contributing to anything they get themselves involved in.
What will it profit anyone to castigate the programme if actually it is done the proper way with no roforofo and gibiti inside it. What kind of help do you render to a person that will have him incapacited for almost a year? If there is going to be help then it should be rendered the right way without jeopardizing other people's future in the process. Before you come out to talk about "castigators" be sure to care about the incapacitated state of the victims of the very faulty processes of the programme. I don't care about their help if it is the type that has unseen potentials to jeopardize one's future, period
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
wells13: I created poverty for myself

Be informed that ur WAP loan is due for repayment. U are 2pay into d ff account............ Failure to liquidate ur loan on or by 6th May 2013 will leave us with no option than to publish ur name in 3national daily nwepapers after which we will seek legal redress.
The whole WAP thing is true. And very true. There is no scam but a set back for those who took it the wrong way. I was part of the 2009 WAP program. I was dreaming big but i have failed huge. I built a very big nd nice pen for my snails, was paying for the rent but due to some events things went wrong. I got no one to help me continue, no way for me to get more money. Cant pay back the loan, No certificate to work. Now my name will be publish in the newspaper for Im a 200k debtor of our govment .
you are just one of the many beneficiaries of the programme that have encountered serious problems that nobody talks about solving it. The way the programme functions, it is a case of OYO levels if you encounter any problem in the process of execution. Am sure you would have seen my arguments for the inclusion of contgency plan in the MOU of the scheme if they care about truly empowering people and not just executing a programme just so they can give the impreessiom of government's efforts towards poverty eradication programme even when the whole thing is superflous and full of all manner of self-defeatist clauses.
Any intelligent beneficiary or facilitator will take up the issue of "what happens to a beneficiary if he/she encouters a problem that puts him between the dilemma of repayment and overcoming the problem encountered during execution. That is why white people seem more intelligent than Black people, they don't set up a programme they have not thoroughly thought out in all rammifications, so that even when beneficiaries encounter problems, they can easily take recourse in the contigent plans of the programme to bounce back. Black man sets his own up with a narrow-minded means to achieving the stated goals of the programme and makes you feel like you are ungrateful for having the guts to want them to have realistic contigent plans after they did you a "great favour", like you should be thanking your God you are one of the few beneficiaries of the programme. Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2013
hmmm. . . It appears our efforts is begining to cause a stair somewhere in the NYSC WAP leadership, my brother recieved a text from them yestarday, informing him that his name was on the list sent for approval for release of funds, that the approval process might take 2-3wks to be effected. Na wa o. . Ordinary approval takes 2-3wks, this country is ruled by mediocres and intellectually inferior people that have no business occupying their present positions. What does it take to give approval that one has to wait for 2-3wks. I even doubt the sincerity of the texts they send cos not everyone got it, i dey sure say fire don dey burn the fraudstars for nyansh cos some beneficiaries are already planning to institute a class action against them. They have met their waterloo this time with the whole backdoor runs going on, this time around, too many street smart and sound NYSC grads participated in the programme, they will not just bend over and let some greedy public official destroy them. More petrol to that fire.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by Hafandahi: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
You are one of the Nigerians that do not appreciate leaders initiatives. Why must you be so wicked to discredit this very wonderful project initiated by the NYSC. You attended the program and see how much was spent just to help you overcome the unemployment problem bedeviling the country, but you cannot use your head correctly. Did you really went to school? WAP is real I am a beneficiary. I collected N250, 000 and now I can boast of capital assets of 1,000,000. If not because I lost over 400,000 recently, the story would have been different. Please stop criticizing good projects like this. With my authentication letter, I am a Postgraduate student and also secured a job with one of the highly respected Federal govt parastatals. So what are you saying? Just because you are inpatient does not mean you should spoil the name of NYSC/MDGs/WAP. If you will not wait for the loan, go to the HQ and collect your certificate. You are quite familiar with the system during new year, i.e late passage of budget into law, so why have you become a national liar. Let me tell you, if we refuse to go 'entrepreneur' then our country is at the verge of collapse, because Nigeria is producing more than its white collar job carrying capacity. Be wise and repent of this post.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by rhymz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hafandahi: You are one of the Nigerians that do not appreciate leaders initiatives. Why must you be so wicked to discredit this very wonderful project initiated by the NYSC. You attended the program and see how much was spent just to help you overcome the unemployment problem bedeviling the country, but you cannot use your head correctly. Did you really went to school? WAP is real I am a beneficiary. I collected N250, 000 and now I can boast of capital assets of 1,000,000. If not because I lost over 400,000 recently, the story would have been different. Please stop criticizing good projects like this. With my authentication letter, I am a Postgraduate student and also secured a job with one of the highly respected Federal govt parastatals. So what are you saying? Just because you are inpatient does not mean you should spoil the name of NYSC/MDGs/WAP. If you will not wait for the loan, go to the HQ and collect your certificate. You are quite familiar with the system during new year, i.e late passage of budget into law, so why have you become a national liar. Let me tell you, if we refuse to go 'entrepreneur' then our country is at the verge of collapse, because Nigeria is producing more than its white collar job carrying capacity. Be wise and repent of this post.
who is this slowpoke? Na so una full reach wey be beneficiaries, no wonder.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by bsqure: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
In response to the article; NYSC MDGs:For real or game of Fraud? I read your article and understand your plight, to answer your question is not fraud or game I can say this because I'm a beneficiary of the scheme, in 2011 I attended the Seminar and was Empowered in a space of three months, today I have my own agro allied venture and have employed 3 people I'm doing well. Be rest assured you will be given the stipulated amount of money once you have fulfill your own side of the bargain. Thanks Balogun Bayo Bello KW/10B/085 thanks
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by DrGas: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2013
The NYSC MDGs WAP programme is indeed for real and not a game because I am one of the beneficiaries. I attended the training in Kubwa Abuja in 2011. Once you are able to fulfill all the conditions they do not hesitate to send you the loan. I got my own loan and I thank the federal government and NYSC for this initiative. Omovbude Osagie Abel
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2013
I actually went to see the NYSC official that was in charge of WAP programme when I was still serving, immediately he told me the money. Is N250k I. Vehemently told him that the money is just too small!

I told him the bisiness I have in mind N250k is just too small to establish it. The was started toasting me so I can take the God forsaken load.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by Johnnyemy: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
I have seen testimonies of people that recieved the loan and still got a good job with the reference letter and authentication letter they issued to them.
Re: NYSC MDGs: For Real Or A Game Of Fraud? by BB40(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2013
First class Scam and fraud is killing Nigeria. Good heads make Good policies, programs and ventures but in recent years the end of most programs, policies and ventures is scam and fraud. First class fraud with pen and paper, or power and politics or else thugs and violence, God help Nigeria. NYSC e go better, Nigeria ko ni baje o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Batch A15 / NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out / Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.