Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship (754 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by linuster(m): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2013
For 5 yrs nw we ve been datin,i went 4 introductn,though my fiancee's father was in sch,i later visited him nd we had gud tim 2geda nd dea was no complain,2 cut d long story short,he is nw sayin his grand father nd my mother ar 4rm d same place nd so i cn nt marry his daughter,my mother's ppl r sayin dea is notin wrng about dat,my fiancee is on my neck dat we ill travel 2 a far plac nd get married,im lost,d fact is d gal's fada is nt ready 2 revers his decision,pls i nid ur advic,tnx in anticipation.
Re: My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by 190: 6:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Nigerian MEN angry angry angry
Re: My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by linuster(m): 6:12am On Apr 13, 2013
190: Nigerian MEN angry angry angry
wat about Nigerian men?
Re: My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 13, 2013
Why dont you ask your father inlaw.there should be more to this
Re: My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by Padipadi: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2013
Go 2 a distant place nd marry. EOD.
Re: My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by Princeparix(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2013
should i go talk to your father-inlaw?
Re: My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by Akshow: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2013
No time to read your story but i will say go ahead if and only if you have the mother's support. The father will mosdef come around. Or impregnate her and deny. I bet they will start beggin you to come her dowry Sharply
Re: My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by andyanders: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2013
Listen to them because marriage is not a bed of roses as this might affect your future and destiny. It is a very serious issue and the taste of marriage is not the taste of friendship. Move on with your life as I know you will surely see a woman out there.Do not try what you and the girl is planning by running away. Her parents has a very big role to play in her life. I know you might have problems overcoming this out of your mind, but with time, you will overcome it. I have seen cases like this and they later had problems. I have seen a case the lady died while in labour. Seen cases crises started brewing up and the parents could not intervene and it became a big issue and the marriage broke up.
Re: My Fiancee's Father Against Our Relationship by linuster(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote
author=andyanders]Listen to them because marriage is not a bed of roses
as this might affect your future and destiny. It is a very serious
issue and the taste of marriage is not the taste of friendship. Move on
with your life as I know you will surely see a woman out there.Do not
try what you and the girl is planning by running away. Her parents has a
very big role to play in her life. I know you might have problems
overcoming this out of your mind, but with time, you will overcome it. I
have seen cases like this and they later had problems. I have seen a
case the lady died while in labour. Seen cases crises started brewing up
and the parents could not intervene and it became a big issue and the
marriage broke up.[/quote]tnx guy

(1) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Marriage A Big Failure / Advice Me Pls / PLS HELP I Need Your̶̲̥̅̊ Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.