Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! (1500 Views)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Tinubu's internet dog has spoken

Dude,are you evading my question? For the records I ask you again-what qualifies Salisu Buhari for the appointment? And as for Bola Tinubu,I respect and admire him a lot as a person and his political sagacity and relevance cannot be over emphasised. But the idea of you guys tagging anybody who has a contrary opinion yours a Bola Tinubu apologist make you seem like a pathetic bunch of crybabies.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

Just as Bob Chicago that was caught but denied and hide under immunity as governor of Lagos to evade justice.
Yet he is leader of the opposition today. Thanks to Lagos press. But Gani Fawehinmi and co knew better.....

I never knew Nigerian opposition had "one" leader. BTW,what has that got to do with the discussion?
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:

I never knew Nigerian opposition had "one" leader. BTW,what has that got to do with the discussion?

You never knew? That is sarcastic!
The relevance?
The scandal of their certificate forgery broke out the same time.
Salisu Buhari faced the music and pay the price.
"Bob Chicago" hide under immunity, hired Agberos and even attack Chief Gani fawehinmi, when Fawehinmi insisted on going to court. The rest is history.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

The relevance?
"Bob Chicago" hide under immunity, hired Agberos and even attack Chief Gani fawehinmi, when Fawehinmi insisted on going to court. The rest is history.

So who is the "one" leader? Muhammadu Buhari I guess? And as for bab chicago,I don't think I've heard of any serving or past Nigerian Governor that bears such name.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

The relevance?

So who is the "one" leader? Muhammadu Buhari I guess? And as for bob chicago,I don't think I've heard of any serving or past Nigerian Governor that bears such name. Now to your story what is morale value of that story to the koko of our discussion? BTW, pls send a message to sincerenigerian that I'm still awaiting his response. And if he can't respond,make in use shame com chop the humble pie for all rubbish he wrote earlier.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:

So who is the "one" leader? Muhammadu Buhari I guess? And as for bob chicago,I don't think I've heard of any serving or past Nigerian Governor that bears such name. Now to your story what is morale value of that story to the koko of our discussion? BTW, pls send a message to sincerenigerian that I'm still awaiting his response. And if he can't respond,make in use shame com chop the humble pie for all rubbish he wrote earlier.

You don't know who is called 'Bob Chicago'? Then you are not qualified to talk politics in Nigeria then.
You are a baby in the political arena.....
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by mekaboy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
Its either gej has no shame or he has no senses or he is being remotely controlled
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by truth4meal(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

That was 14 years ago, he had done more positive things than that single incidence.
Beside, the justice system has taken care of that and he has served his punishment for it.
Afterall Tinubu also did the same thing, but your press in Lagos covered him....
if the Lagos press covered Tinubu - what happen to the Enugu, Abuja, PH and Kaduna press? Or is it not thr duty to un-cover such? Or is thr nothing covered?
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by omenka(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:

You've not answered my question.

You are talkin to a dead camel my brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some senior military and paramilitary officers are Incompetent -GEJ / Anambra Gov Race: APGA Faction Group Wants To Field Candidate / Lets Play A Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.