Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! (1495 Views)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Hello peeps. As I write now, Reunben Abati is on channels television defending the appointment of Alh Salisu Buhari as a member of governing council in a federal university. This is just to much!
Anyweiz let's watch and come back to dissetc the crap he's goin to spew. Yes crap, cos the man seems to be full of shit nowadays!
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2013
Reuben says we should wait till there are protest.from NUC or the affected university before he is dropped.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2013
Imagine salisu buhari that wept on national tv for forging his certificate as speaker of the national assembly being appointed to govern Nigerian university. Gej is an animal
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2013
Reuben said Salisu Buhari has been pardoned so its ok to appoint him. Forgeting that it doesn't change the fact that he commited the crime.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone? The saintly and all-righteous internet foot solders of Tinubu's APC should cast the first stone
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2013
This is just too much! An insult on our collective sense of reasoning. Imagine Reuben abati saying the appointment is even too small or demeaning for a "Former speaker of the house of reps"
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone? The saintly and all-righteous internet foot solders of Tinubu's APC should cast the first stone

InsicereNigerian,you again? Do you call me a foot soldier of APC? Ok,can you kindly tell us what qualifies Salisu Buhari for the appointment. Not everybody thinks with their belly like you.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Poster, let him that has no sin be the first to cast stone...

He committed the crime. He admitted he committed the crime.
He was made to face the music for such crime, hence losing his post as speaker and as well as his seat in House of Reps.
He was pardoned. And he moved on with his life.
God forgive our sins and commanded us to forgive others

let me educate you a bit. In our constitution, after 10 years of conviction, you can be hold any position.

Let the dude be, he has suffered enough. Leave Salisu Buhari alone plssssssss.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2013
Obiagelli: Imagine salisu buhari that wept on national tv for forging his certificate as speaker of the national assembly being appointed to govern Nigerian university. Gej is an animal

Babe,no be small thing o. This is really disheartning.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr: Poster, let him that has no sin be the first to cast stone...

He committed the crime. He admitted he committed the crime.
He was made to face the music for such crime, hence losing his post as speaker and as well as his seat in House of Reps.
He was pardoned. And he moved on with his life.
God forgive our sins and commanded us to forgive others

let me educate you a bit. In our constitution, after 10 years of conviction, you can be hold any position.

Let the dude be, he has suffered enough. Leave Salisu Buhari alone plssssssss.

Does it have to be thesame field where "in shit for church"? What kind of message is being passed to students of that institution?
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by MEILYN(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2013
i laff Nigeria as a country
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:

Does it have to be thesame field where "in shit for church"? What kind of message is being passed to students of that institution?

That even if you sin, your country can forgive you and re-absorb you again into the society.
Just as Shina Rambo was forgiven and re-absorbed after he had genuinely repented
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone? The saintly and all-righteous internet foot solders of Tinubu's APC should cast the first stone
That stone will kill you very soon, u would be stoned to death very soon with your boss

2 Likes

Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2013
When asked what qualifies Salisu Buhari for the appointment, Abati responded thus "the constitution doesn't say there's any specific qualification or requirement for appointment to the governing council of a federal university.So anybody can be appointed to the position.Even a parent of an undergraduate by virtue of the fact that such a person has an idea of what goes on in school and educational sector at large".
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2013
Obiagelli:
That stone will kill me very soon, I would be stoned to death very soon with my boss
You seem to have alot to say. Tell me more!
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

That even if you sin, your country can forgive you and re-absorb you again into the society.
Just as Shina Rambo was forgiven and re-absorbed after he had genuinely repented

Its very obvious you don't understand the relevance and gravity of an appointment by the federal government. The government should be very conscious of integrity when making appointment.For you to try to trivialise this issue makes it obvious that you're not too bright. Re-absorbed indeed!
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:
When asked what qualifies Salisu Buhari for the appointment, Abati responded thus "the constitution doesn't say there's any specific qualification or requirement for appointment to the governing council of a federal university.So anybody can be appointed to the position.Even a parent of an undergraduate by virtue of the fact that such a person has an idea of what goes on in school and educational sector at large".

then amend the constitution to suit your hating self.
Even presidency, the qualification is simple, talkless of advisory body of a university.
Why make mountain out of mole-hill?
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You've not answered my question.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ifeanyi that stone will kill u, I will repeat the prayer made for some time ago, MAY YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY GO TO WAY GEJ IS RUNNING NIGERIA. I expect an amen from you this time around
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:

Its very obvious you don't understand the relevance and gravity of an appointment by the federal government. The government should be very conscious of integrity when making appointment.For you to try to trivialise this issue makes it obvious that you're not too bright. Re-absorbed indeed!

What is the gravity and the relevance of a governing board?
Does the governing board improve the quality of lectures and welfare of students and lecturers?
Does the governing pay staff salaries?
Does governing board decide who graduate and who does not?
Does the governing board appoint who becomes VC?
At most the governing board is part of the over-bloating bureaucracy we all talk about.

So pls Mr. Man don't sweat the small stuff....
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

then amend the constitution to suit your hating self.
Even presidency, the qualification is simple, talkless of advisory body of a university.
Why make mountain out of mole-hill?

Someone who forged a university certificate now appointed into the advisory body of a university?shocked
Is that what you call making a mountain of a mole-hill?if this is not a "mountain",then I wonder what is.continue to brandish your foolishness on a public forum.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

What is the gravity and the relevance of a governing board?
Does the governing board improve the quality of lectures and welfare of students and lecturers?
Does the governing pay staff salaries?
Does governing board decide who graduate and who does not?
Does the governing board appoint who becomes VC?
At most the governing board is part of the over-bloating bureaucracy we all talk about.

So pls Mr. Man don't sweat the small stuff....

If the board is as irrelevant as you want to make it seem,then there should be no need for it.whatever is worth doing at all,is worth doin well! And Mr man,integrity is the key word here.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:

Someone who forged a university certificate now appointed into the advisory body of a university?shocked
Is that what you call making a mountain of a mole-hill?if this is not a "mountain",then I wonder what is.continue to brandish your foolishness on a public forum.

That was 14 years ago, he had done more positive things than that single incidence.
Beside, the justice system has taken care of that and he has served his punishment for it.
Afterall Tinubu also did the same thing, but your press in Lagos covered him....
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:

If the board is as irrelevant as you want to make it seem,then there should be no need for it.whatever is worth doing at all,is worth doin well! And Mr man,integrity is the key word here.

Integrity does not mean you never fall or make mistake.
It means you bounce back after the fall and wake tall despite all odds.
Leave the dude Mr. Righteous Integrity.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2013
Obiagelli:
Ifeanyi that stone will kill u, I will repeat the prayer made for some time ago, MAY YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY GO TO WAY GEJ IS RUNNING NIGERIA. I expect an amen from you this time around

AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

That was 14 years ago, he had done more positive things than that single incidence.
Beside, the justice system has taken care of that and he has served his punishment for it.
Afterall Tinubu also did the same thing, but your press in Lagos covered him....

Pls tell us a few of the positive things. And if you can't then its obvious you're just running your loose mouth on behalf of your paymasters.Cos I know you're all good at evading such questions.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Have you suddenly lost your voice? Abi na finger I go call am?
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by slimming: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2013
Whenever chief ibori returns, he will be appointed minister of finance
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Alxmyr:

Integrity does not mean you never fall or make mistake.
It means you bounce back after the fall and wake tall despite all odds.
Leave the dude Mr. Righteous Integrity.

I don't see how giving him a federal government appointment translates to bouncing back and walking tall. Remember,he was caught. So don't try to make it seem like he repented or regretted his actions.lemme also make it known to all that Salisu Buhari's case brought the word forgery to my consciousness as a kid. And it was during my undergraduate days as a political science and public administration student that I really go to nitty-gritty of what he did. Imagine if he wasn't caught,he would have ended up fooling thw whole Nation.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2013
Obiagelli: that stone will kill me, I will repeat the prayer made some time ago, MAY MY LIFE AND THAT OF MY FAMILY BE LOOTED LIKE THE WAY TINUBU &FASHOLA ARE LOOTING LAGOS. I have said amen this time around
Tinubu's internet dog has spoken
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by segunobe(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2013
slimming: Whenever chief ibori returns, he will be appointed minister of finance

From the look of things,that's not an impossibility.
Re: Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! by Alxmyr(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
segun-obe:

I don't see how giving him a federal government appointment translates to bouncing back and walking tall. Remember,he was caught. So don't try to make it seem like he repented or regretted his actions.lemme also make it known to all that Salisu Buhari's case brought the word forgery to my consciousness as a kid. And it was during my undergraduate days as a political science and public administration student that I really go to nitty-gritty of what he did. Imagine if he wasn't caught,he would have ended up fooling thw whole Nation.

Just as Bob Chicago that was caught but denied and hide under immunity as governor of Lagos to evade justice.
Yet he is leader of the opposition today. Thanks to Lagos press. But Gani Fawehinmi and co knew better.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015,will not hand over / Horrible Living Of Nigerians In Malaysia (A Must Read) / 10 Outrageous And Exorbitant Proposals Of Nigeria's 2014 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.