Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Have You Ever Witnessed An Accident Scene Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Witnessed An Accident Scene Before? (565 Views)

8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding / What Part Of History Did You Have The "privilege" To Have Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Witnessed An Accident Scene Before? by EmmyDe25(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Well, yesterday happened to be my cousin's birthday, and some peeps came around to felicitate with him, most of whom were around till late in d night... However, the whole burtdae frenzy came to a wrap around 10pm. So, at about 10:30pm when i was trying to see off a female friend of mine who also came around to share in my cousin's joy; i stumbled on one of my neighbours on d road who was just coming back from church, i greeted this guy and proceeded with my friend, we had barely taken ten steps when we heard a very loud noise from behind, when i looked back warily; i saw my neighbour dat i just greeted lyin on d ground in a pool of blood after bin strucked by a bike. I was shocked and i just stood still at d point where i heard d noise. It was such a gory scene for me, simply because i've never witnessed any accident scene b4 in my lyf. Well, he was rushed to a near- by hospital, while d bikeman was rejected at dat same hospital, and had to be taken to anoda one.
We give glory to God as hes now responding well to treatment, after staying unconscious through out d nyt... Its such a nite i will forever live to rmmba.
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Accident Scene Before? by EmmyDe25(m): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2013
Thank God d guy is doing absolutely fine now...

(1) (Reply)

Wither Conscience? / 10 Signs That Shows U Need To Grow Up!!! / Happy Birthday Laila Ikeji!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.