Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work (36871 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Could A Pastor Buy A Jet With Just Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by georgee(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
The last time i checked, it was the white guys dat brought xtainity to nigeria. Been reading here dat the pastors need the private jets to travel abroad and preach the gospel. Gospel to who? Thesame pple that brought us this religion. Oooh pls, spare me this thrash

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by AdeniyiA(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
i am a redeemed member. but recently,i have been thinking on d attitudes of our churches as it pertains to youth empowerment,jobs creation n the likes.
i believe that there's nothing wrong in our churches floating a non interest bank which support youths with brilliant ideas n good prospects, to get established, n setting up a centre wch oversees n monitors d capital to ensure judicious utilisation.
if a target of five hundred youths is set yearly,imagine d multiplier effects such will have in d society,even in d church thru attendance n how unemployment would be reduced. if govt has failed us,we cannot afford to fail ourselves.
there's bound to be a healthy competition if a church starts it n congregation increases rapidly.
even as we preach love to increase faith,let us also show love to brighten faces thru caring for their physical needs,let people be provided wt hook,line n sinker n bait so they cud fish.. Jesus talked abt two things a man live by when He said 'man shall not live by bread alone but.... so ,'bread' n ' word of GOd' are two things a man must live by.
so a hungry man has no mind to reciv d word of God,and that was y Jesus had to feed ppl first before preaching.
the high rate of crime in our country today is mostly due to poverty,these people go to churches n pay tithes n offerings(d word of God told us to pay them), but d church(95%)' have failed in their CSR. The church shudnt be a place where the rich will b getting richer n fatter n d poor will be getting poorer n wretched because they are been fed upon without any commensurate compensation for their doggedness in d house of God.
as we are establishing churches at difft locations,let us also,wt d same vigour establish people so that members will be running after us n not we running after them.
it's well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by vickkyspassion: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nwa oguta: How many private jets did jesus own during his time? GOD will judge all dis 419 pastors.
Amen, becoz he's a respectable MOG does not make everytin he does or preach right. Let the Bible be our guide,lets follow it throughly it can save Us from false Men of God of Now adays.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by ayenny02(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2013
dallyemmy:

My dear, I have heard this quote from a moslem classmate of mine when I was in school. You are probably a moslem. Well, let me explain this to you. Christ made the statement you are quoting before his death. He was first sent to the house of Isreal. Then after that John 1:12 says ...as many that believes in him have been given the power to become the sons of God. Also, after ressurection he said in Mat 28:18-20 that we should preach to gospel to all nations. Also, you can read Act 1:8 and the whole of Isaiah 53.

Moreover, have you seen the vision and the Mission statements of RCCG? RCCG has vision of going to the whole world to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. Also, remember, Pastor Adeboye is not the founder of RCCG and he didn't buy the plane in his own name.

You sounded like a moslem. Endeavour to read the Bible passages I quoted. Just in case you have any question do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

God bless you!!!
Go and open these trends for more clarification
https://www.nairaland.com/821784/jesus-pbuh-only-sent-jews
https://www.nairaland.com/836657/fraud-christianity-what-pious-fraud#9875888
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2013
muami:

The fact that the FALSE statement made by Ogbeche77 has so far received 17 'likes' says a lot about the level of intelligence and knowledge of the people who are always looking for what to criticize about pastors.

First of all, the Pope does not only have two PRIVATE JETS (called Shepherd One and Shepherd two), he also owns a COUNTRY, a BANK, a CURRENCY and many other things which no Nigeria General Overseer owns. Even with these jets, the Popes have so far been ineffective in their tasks of overseeing the I billion Catholics you talk about(perhaps because he does not leave the Vatican too often). Apart from the issues of the sex scandals, the Catholic Church also happens to be the most divided church on theology and doctrine. For example, the Church doctrine is against gay marriage. However, majority of Catholics including Priests and Bishops openly go against the Church and support it. Is that the product of effective overseeing? My simple view is this: If the private jet enables these pastors to effectively carry out their tasks, then let them have it! After all, not one is forcing you to contribute to the purchase of the jets.
Oga, u are still wrong! Google is ur friend! The pope uses 'alitalia'
designated by control room as shepard one for ease of identification and manned by regular air staff. So the pope doesn't have a private jet. Sad papa adeboye said this, not in the terrible poverty existing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by djwinnie(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2013
all of u guyzz wrytyn rubbish against d man all of u re livin fools where wer u wen d man was preachin d gospel helpin d needy duin tyns 4 d people u guyz jst run ur smellin mawt hia d man z a gud man nd also 1 of d best pastors y una no go open una own church make u buy ur own private jet jealousy ppl fools nai plenty pas 4 nairaland
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by dallyemmy: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2013
ayenny02:
Go and open these trends for more clarification
https://www.nairaland.com/821784/jesus-pbuh-only-sent-jews
https://www.nairaland.com/836657/fraud-christianity-what-pious-fraud#9875888

Ayeni have you checked the Bible passages I asked you to look up?

Your trends are filled with comments from people with little knowledge about the subject matters. There are real and fake ones too; the bible stated this categorically that in the end such will come up. Have a nice day!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by rhymz(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
i am a redeemed member. but recently,i have been thinking on d attitudes of our churches as it pertains to youth empowerment,jobs creation n the likes.
i believe that there's nothing wrong in our churches floating a non interest bank which support youths with brilliant ideas n good prospects, to get established, n setting up a centre wch oversees n monitors d capital to ensure judicious utilisation.
if a target of five hundred youths is set yearly,imagine d multiplier effects such will have in d society,even in d church thru attendance n how unemployment would be reduced. if govt has failed us,we cannot afford to fail ourselves.
there's bound to be a healthy competition if a church starts it n congregation increases rapidly.
even as we preach love to increase faith,let us also show love to brighten faces thru caring for their physical needs,let people be provided wt hook,line n sinker n bait so they cud fish.. Jesus talked abt two things a man live by when He said 'man shall not live by bread alone but.... so ,'bread' n ' word of GOd' are two things a man must live by.
so a hungry man has no mind to reciv d word of God,and that was y Jesus had to feed ppl first before preaching.
the high rate of crime in our country today is mostly due to poverty,these people go to churches n pay tithes n offerings(d word of God told us to pay them), but d church(95%)' have failed in their CSR. The church shudnt be a place where the rich will b getting richer n fatter n d poor will be getting poorer n wretched because they are been fed upon without any commensurate compensation for their doggedness in d house of God.
as we are establishing churches at difft locations,let us also,wt d same vigour establish people so that members will be running after us n not we running after them.
it's well
the most sensible comment from a member of the church, at least somebody is begining to use his goddamm sense to reason like a human being. Imagine the money wasted in the procurement and maintenance of a jet going into sustainable social welfare and empowerment program for young people in the church. Oyedepo or Adeboye prolly have had this kind of suggestions but did not take it seriously because it is not profitable, it wont bring profits to the church and to them, they will rather do the occassional charity that will only help the person at that instance after that they are left to go back to their poverty state. How best can you preach about love and selfless giving and sacrifices if not through holistic and in depth social programmes that give people a sense of belonging. What we see in Churches today is apalling, all you hear are different manipulative sermons about giving, yet the GO is yet to appreciate what it means to sacrifice, they don't even know what selflessness is, a person that sees using a private Jet as opposed to using normal commercial airlines is not selfless, let alone the ones that aquired upto four. A pastor that will rather set up his own private University that only caters to people that can pay high fees is not selfless even if he has 200 peoplele that he directly sponsors in thesame school, selflessness is indiscriminate and caters for all-both rich and poor, smart and unsmart. But again we are in a society whpeope generally mentally docile and enslaved to the whims and caprices of their spiritual leaders.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by djcrooky(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2013
Jesus was spreading the gospel his delf. Yet he didn't buy a boat or a donkey... These pastord has branches and people who head them and help spread the word ... All the G.O needs to do is monitor. And am sure he would not go to all the branches the church has in his life time....the money spent on a jet would not be spent in his life time if he take first class for every trip... I know its not a crime for a man of God to enjoy life but I think priority... Am sure if there were to do a youth empowerment scheme they won't spend that much,,,,, the bible says touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm..... But it also says.. Don't not judge the unbelivers but judge you fellow brethren when the go astra......that money if shared amongs very poor memeber that come to all their crusade for divine intervention would go a long way because God doesn't come down to help he uses people.... Its not enough that these people donate money to build a school that they can't afford and its free/subsidised for pastors kids..... LORD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Eurofighter: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2013
It's been a long time since I last visited this site. I do not know how new materials can be posted anymore. This whole stuff reminds me of Frisky Larr's new book "Africa's Diabolical Entrapment" (Friskylarr-book.com) in which he lashed out at "Prosperity Evangelists" like Pastor Adeboye and other awful witchdoctors and propagators of superstition. Whenever I can, I will post the review of the book here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by ayenny02(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2013
dallyemmy:

Ayeni have you checked the Bible passages I asked you to look up?

Your trends are filled with comments from people with little knowledge about the subject matters. There are real and fake ones too; the bible stated this categorically that in the end such will come up. Have a nice day!

In all bibles you can think of and check by yourself,Mark Chapter 16 ends at verse no.8. Verses 9-20 are not found in all bibles.verses 9-20 are relegated to a footnote because of lack of "authenticity" for it to be part of the "gospel".here is the reason from the "horse's mouth" that the bible authors themselves give:

Bible versions relegated verses 9-20 of Mark Chapter 16 to a footnote.then they give the reason why:

“The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9–20”
http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by epage(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2013
just imagine what we are thinking in this country, if the unbelivers are owning jet why cant our pastors? you dont expect them to use train, cars to travel round the world, do you? pls be sincere friends, will buy a jet if you have the means to?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by rhymz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
epage: just imagine what we are thinking in this country, if the unbelivers are owning jet why cant our pastors? you dont expect them to use train, cars to travel round the world, do you? pls be sincere friends, will buy a jet if you have the means to?

How old is this eeeediot! Unbelievers are defrauding the country so it is ok for your Pastors to do thesame according to your lame logic, right?
With eeeediots like you in a congregation what better suckerz can a conPastor ask for?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by farem: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kamsy10:

Please stop answering for Jesus please. Jesus is will not subscribe into jet madness. At least he would frown at collecting jets from politicians and praying for them
[color=#990000][/color]
YOUR LIKES ACCUSED JESUS OF EATING AND STAYING WITH TAX COLLECTORS, AREA BOYS AND AGBEROS OF HIS DAYS. YOU SAID AS YOU ARE SAYING NOW THAT HE MUST BE A DEMON, UNCLEAN AND NOT FIT TO BE A SON OF GOD. HAVE YOU ASKED AND CONFIRMED THE STATUS OF WHO GAVE WHAT TO THE LORD JESUS BEFORE THEY EVENTUALLY GAVE THEIR LIVES? THE ISSUE IS A DEAD AND ETERNITY UNCONSCIOUS "CHRISTIANS" LIKE YOU WOULD RATHER SEND ANY REAL OR PERCIEVED TO HELL WITHOUT GIVING THEM ANY CHANCE, THEREBY MAKING MESS OF THE GREATEST ADVENTURE- GOD COMING IN FLESH TO DIE FOR ALL- A FUTILITY!
YOU ARE BUSY WORKING ACTIVELY FOR SATAN WITHOUT KNOWING!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Digiman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
I have no right to question any so called "Man or Woman of GOD" (does that mean the rest of us are not God's childeren by the way ?)

However I expect any would expect any so called "Man or Woman of GOD" to ask ask themselves these question, Am I or the congregation spending this money judiciously ?, is it good value for money and most importantly What Would Jesus do if he were in my shoes ?.

In a nation where poverty, joblessness and disease is rife, wisdom to use the resources at our disposal to better the quality of life the people around us should be paramount. Jesus did not discriminate, ALL mankind was the target of his GOSPEL and well as healing.

Food for thought !
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
lol that GIF of 'im going to meet his OgaAtThe Top - i wan laff die
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by ladeski: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
georgee: The last time i checked, it was the white guys dat brought xtainity to nigeria. Been reading here dat the pastors need the private jets to travel abroad and preach the gospel. Gospel to who? Thesame pple that brought us this religion. Oooh pls, spare me this thrash

true dat.

actually its to preach to Nigerians who have emigrated to these countries in search of greener pastures.....smh. convert which oyinbo...I laugh in Ekiti
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Adekay2011: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 2Timo 3 1-6 BEWARE
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Integrity4u(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2013

I wonda if we want our pastors to be PAUPERS. If it hapens 2 b wizkid or psquare bought tis their wont be any complain n 4 God sake tis ple arent anyting 2 our lyfs bt rather demoralising it.
Also Jesus at any point neva wantd a poor church. Jesus got all he nid at d rite tym he got money at d rite tym, donkey at d rite tym, and even ship at d rite tym. Enuf of dis political views to a Thoroughly religious settings
http://ecfworld.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by logica(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Integrity4u:
I wonda if we want our pastors to be PAUPERS. If it hapens 2 b wizkid or psquare bought tis their wont be any complain n 4 God sake tis ple arent anyting 2 our lyfs bt rather demoralising it.
Also Jesus at any point neva wantd a poor church. Jesus got all he nid at d rite tym he got money at d rite tym, donkey at d rite tym, and even ship at d rite tym. Enuf of dis political views to a Thoroughly religious settings

Matthew 19:24
Jesus: And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Integrity4u(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
logica:

Matthew 19:24

if u r standing on that then why on earth was Abraham so blessd, David so blessd and were d friend of God n a man afta God's respectively. Xplain urself. A pure religion mediocrity. Dnt jst read ur bible 4 critism read them 4 wat dey r n wit d spiritual backin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by logica(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
Integrity4u: if u r standing on that then why on earth was Abraham so blessd, David so blessd and were d friend of God n a man afta God's respectively. Xplain urself. A pure religion mediocrity. Dnt jst read ur bible 4 critism read them 4 wat dey r n wit d spiritual backin
That was a quote from Jesus; the man after whom your religion was named and whom YOU seek to follow. Are you a follower of Abraham or David? Use the singular brain cell left in your head.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Integrity4u(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
logica: That was a quote from Jesus; the man after whom your religion was named and whom YOU seek to follow. Are you a follower of Abraham or David? Use the singular brain cell left in your head.
4 wateva reason u might say we rnt born to b PAUPERS we are joint heirs wit christ who has evrytin in his domain. Tru we r to live a self less life, tru we r to sacrifice all to follow him BUT WE ARE NEVA TO LIVE A POOR LIFE. If Jesus hapens 2 b a pauper his cloth wouldnt b fought for. He has goten d best. As long as they get it 4rm pure means it is satified. And by d way majority of those who claim to knw d bible n critise him arent nobody bt ple wit no repetition wit Christ!

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Venchy: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
victorv12: The Worst type of Christians are those who are Poor and yet still vehemently Defend their Millionaire pastors who rob them Blind.

[size=17pt]It's called brainwash, they are all confuse.com.

Heavy sun hammering people while their Pastor is in AC.

A friend also told me about Adeboye in London, Bragging " sometimes ago I couldn't afford to buy shoe but now there's a PRIVATE JET waiting at the London city Airport" and that statement set my friend free from 419 pastors.

Lastly Roman catholic is the biggest church in the whole world but POPE never fly around to oversees like this lots, can't Nigerian Christians ask questions for 4cuk sake? [/size]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by logica(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Integrity4u: 4 wateva reason u might say we rnt born to b PAUPERS we are joint heirs wit christ who has evrytin in his domain.
And where is Christ's domain? On Earth? I hope you noticed (that might be asking for too much) that anytime Jesus mentioned riches, it was always in the context of Heaven and not Earth?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by logica(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Integrity4u: Abraham so blessd, David so blessd and were d friend of God n a man afta God's respectively.
Oh BTW, Abraham and David also had many wives. How many do you plan to have? You and the rest like you are not Christians. You should find another name to call yourselves. I am not a Christian, but I know more about the religion than all of you and your pastors combined.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
muami:

Firstly, the pope 'owns' a private jet the same way Pastor Adeboye 'owns' a private jet. No jet is registered in their name. However, they both have jets that is available for their use whenever they want it.

In any event, we don't have to copy the pope. People do mortgage in the UK and US but in Nigeria, we buy houses outright. That is our style. So if any Nigerian pastor believe their own 'overseeing' is better achieved by the use of a private jet, whether registered in their name or not, the yardstick should not be what the pope does. If we must copy the pope, then we should support all Nigerian pastors to be treated like heads of states, own their own bank and print their money!

By the way, I don't get it about the rant about the humility of the new pope. Pastor Adeboye is also well known for his humility, even the report under reference acknowledge that as follows: "Though considered unique in his simple appearance and un-flamboyant lifestyle..."

[b]Rome, Italy, Feb 8, 2012 / 06:04 pm (CNA).- Contrary to popular belief, Pope Benedict does not own a private jet but instead travels on commercial airlines since the Vatican “doesn’t have the space or the money” to maintain one, an insider said.

Mexican priest and journalist Father Gonzalo Meza told CNA on Feb. 2 that the Pope always departs Rome on Alitalia, and an airline from the country he is visiting usually brings him home.

However, he noted, the “papal jet” is outfitted with special items, including pillows and seat covers embroidered with the papal coat of arms.

During his flight to Mexico for his March 23-25 visit, nearly one hundred people, mostly journalists, will accompany the Pope.

Security for the trip is always provided by the host country, Fr. Meza said.

Fr. Meza said that during his flights, Benedict XVI “takes the opportunity to get ahead on his intellectual work or to pray. He likes to write, and he writes all of his homilies and speeches by hand, and then his translator transcribes and corrects them. He almost never uses a computer.”

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/vatican-has-no-money-or-space-for-private-plane-says-priest/

[/b]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by TableLeg(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Adeboye you dont need a bloody jet!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by dorox(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
It has reached the point where these MOGs are so out of touch with the frustration of the people that they don't even bother keeping the pretence of piety.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by pure123: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
NL and wahala...........he said it enhances his God's work, abeg free this man, instead of you to plann how ur own life will be better you devote all ur time to critize someone else. if bible of our own time will be written i know adeboye's name will be amoung the people that affected this generation( either positively or negatively) please who knw u my bruroda..please lets liv dis pple for their creator to judge them. i am no a redeem member o, but abeg enof of this jet's craziness.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Isiterere(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2013
Dee60:

There is possibly not a lot of demand for the pope to travel around. A church like the Redeemed Christian Church of God is massively evangelizing to countries. There are thousands of churches around the world who would wish and who are inviting the GO of RCCG and that is the difference. Let God be the judge in this matter. The GO of RCCG and the church has been a blessing to Nigeria's image in more than 100 countries, yet we never learn to appreciate our own. Let god be the judge. Let us not compare people. Round pegs do not fit into square holes!
. Blessing to Nigeria indeed, RCCG will be a blessing to Nigeria ; the day GEJ turn a new leaf. (If ur pastor could laid his hand on him for election success, he should be able to pray and advise him on naija issue )
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work by Isiterere(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2013
muami:
I can see your definition and conceptualization of 'humility' is being affected by your poverty mentality. No wonder you erroneously believe and are angry that 'someone' owns three jets and an expensive university. If we take your poverty-infested definition of humility to be true, then the pope must be the proudest religious leader since he owns a country, a bank, prints his own money and has very expensive universities worldwide

. Am sorry for your lack of knowledge, RCCG is a denomination in Christianity, Adeboye is d GO, Vatican is a country of which Pope is the leader of vatican, so as a country vatican must have their own currency and bank , not pope. Are u telling me GEJ owns CBN?. Olodo -Oshi .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS / "Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.