Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN (10303 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2015
He who sins is a slave to sin. Be freed today from the powers of Sin.

Only the blood of Jesus can cure sin.

JESUS is coming. Be warned. Be prepared. Escape.

2 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
SIN is like a poisonous honey that is sweet to mouth but will sure kill somebody. SIN will certainly kill a sinner eternally if he fails to repent and turn away no matter the 'temporary benefit' or pleasure it seems to afford them.

Repent and turn away from sin.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
The Opposite of Holiness is Wickedness. Abstain from wickedness and embrace holiness.

Turn away from sins and embrace Repentance.

Prepare in holiness and Righteousness

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by brownjulie(f): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
if i can keep all this your long list of comandment before i can be saved,then it means salvation is earn/not free, and not a gift of GOD .. and if thats the case, christ need not come because many of the jews observe the law...and yet are not declared right...rom 3:20,act 10:1-9

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by brownjulie(f): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
if i can keep all this your long list of comandment before i can be saved,then it means salvation is earn/not free, and not a gift of GOD .. and if thats the case, christ need not come because many of the jews observe the law...and yet are not declared righteous...rom 3:20,act 10:1-9........and you shall know the truth,and the truth shall set you free
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
brownjulie:
if i can keep all this your long list of comandment before i can be saved,then it means salvation is earn/not free, and not a gift of GOD .. and if thats the case, christ need not come because many of the jews observe the law...and yet are not declared righteous...rom 3:20,act 10:1-9........and you shall know the truth,and the truth shall set you free

Please note the followings.

1. They are not my list. They are what scripture says. Most of them are from the new testament even listed by Paul

2. Keeping of laws cannot save you on its own. It is Jesus Christ that saves through repentance in His name, but you must turn away from what you repent from, otherwise that is a false repentance.

3. Salvation is still a free gift because no matter of supposed good works that we do or the amount of laws we keep cannot save us outside of Jesus. Jesus earned the salvation for us but we must work out (keep) the salvation by to keep the salvation turning away from sin and holy living.

4, If somebody is a prostitute before she gave her life to Jesus, must she continue with the prostitution or a repented armed robber must continue with the robbery?

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by brownjulie(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
no beloved,the message you are passing is different... you are saying that if i believe tht christ is the son of God and that He raised him from death but i dont fulfill all the law that i wont be saved...
you are saying that christ alone is not enough....
if a prostitute got geniuely born again she stop prostituting not because she is trying to be saved(becos she is already saved)but because of the present of the Holy spirit that is santifying her gradually from the inside until all form of worldliness are gone

dearest, instead of shuting us all up, why not pray about all this.... seek the truth and you shall find it

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
brownjulie:
no beloved,the message you are passing is different... you are saying that if i believe tht christ is the son of God and that He raised him from death but i dont fulfill all the law that i wont be saved...
you are saying that christ alone is not enough....
if a prostitute got geniuely born again she stop prostituting not because she is trying to be saved (becos she is already saved)but because of the present of the Holy spirit that is santifying her gradually from the inside until all form of worldliness are gone

dearest, instead of shuting us all up, why not pray about all this.... seek the truth and you shall find it

What I am saying is that if you claimed you have REPENTED, the fruits of repentance must be seen in you which is abstinence from sin. That is why whenever The Lord, Jesus Christ, heals somebody, He will tell Him, 'go and sin no more'.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Etfash(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
@Brownjulie,
'then said Jesus unto the Jews that believed on him, if ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed.. And ye shall know the truth and it shall make you free. John8:31-32.

Isaiah declared that our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God. It follows that no matter how hard any man tries, none can be righteous. But when a man comes to the cross, believes and confesses Jesus the Messiah as Lord; his sins are blotted out, he is cloth with the righteousness of God in Christ and given a special coach as a gift, the Holy Spirit of promise.

The coach now teach the newbie to please God in all things.. That includes abstaining from anything that the Father dislikes. This way the newbie grows into sonship.. Ephesians4

This abstinence is Holiness; the very nature the Almighty God wants his children to attain.. 'be thou holy even as the LORD thy GOD is Holy' Apostle Peter echoed the same scripture and added '......in all manners of conversation' so in our actions and in actions, conscious and subconscious we can actually abstain from the dislikes of the Almighty by yielding completely to the teachings of the coach within us.

So, dearly beloved, Righteousness is attained through FAITH but Holiness is attained through WORKS.. '...I beseech ye therefore brethren by the mercies of the Living God, THAT YE PRESENT your bodies as living sacrifice.....' We are to present our bodies.

So, if Annyplenty is admonishing us to abstain from the works of the flesh, He is only saying we should yield to the teachings of our coach, the Holy Spirit. He will teach, remind, comfort, counsel and even pray for us but WILL NOT OBEY GOD ON OUR BEHALF.

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD!

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Etfash:
@Brownjulie,
'then said Jesus unto the Jews that believed on him, if ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed.. And ye shall know the truth and it shall make you free. John8:31-32.

Isaiah declared that our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God. It follows that no matter how hard any man tries, none can be righteous. But when a man comes to the cross, believes and confesses Jesus the Messiah as Lord; his sins are blotted out, he is cloth with the righteousness of God in Christ and given a special coach as a gift, the Holy Spirit of promise.

The coach now teach the newbie to please God in all things.. That includes abstaining from anything that the Father dislikes. This way the newbie grows into sonship.. Ephesians4

This abstinence is Holiness; the very nature the Almighty God wants his children to attain.. 'be thou holy even as the LORD thy GOD is Holy' Apostle Peter echoed the same scripture and added '......in all manners of conversation' so in our actions and in actions, conscious and subconscious we can actually abstain from the dislikes of the Almighty by yielding completely to the teachings of the coach within us.

So, dearly beloved, Righteousness is attained through FAITH but Holiness is attained through WORKS.. '...I beseech ye therefore brethren by the mercies of the Living God, THAT YE PRESENT your bodies as living sacrifice.....' We are to present our bodies.

So, if Annyplenty is admonishing us to abstain from the works of the flesh, He is only saying we should yield to the teachings of our coach, the Holy Spirit. He will teach, remind, comfort, counsel and even pray for us but WILL NOT OBEY GOD ON OUR BEHALF.

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD!

GOD bless you.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Don't hide under the grace to commit sin. The workers of iniquity will be rejected by The Lord.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Let them that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

JESUS is coming.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sin is like poison added to a very delicious food; no matter how much the food is delicious, if you eat it, you will die.

No matter what you are using sin to achieve will eventually lead you to death.

Repent and live.

JESUS is coming. stay ready.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Many Pastors, today, do not rebuke sin anymore because they are scared of losing the members of their churches. By so doing they shot themselves in the leg. Sinful people creep into the church and corrupt everybody up till choirs and ministers. And now they have a greater challenge than the one they ran from. And thus they accommodate everybody and begin to preach grace.

Oh charismatic preachers, know ye not that the grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, is not a liberty to sin.

Go back and begin to rebuke sins in your congregation. Let him who cannot bear leave the church if so wishes. But do not compromise on holiness because you want a large congregation.

It is better you have 5 members and all of you make heaven than you have 5000 members and all of you go to hell.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready. Any moment, the trumpet sounds.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

A small needle can deflate a big ballon.

Deal with all the 'little', 'little' sins, the habitual sins, the besetting sins, before they pull you down.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by promisechuks: 4:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Why is it that people value moses(law) more than christ(grace), still they pretend to be following jesus, even when the law has been abolished.

Even as christ himself has abolished the law, the people who say they follow christ still follow moses, causing confusion to the body of christ.

See, you can't hear from jesus and hear from moses at the same time. Both are contradicting, that's why a dove descended on Jesus from heaven and there comes the voice of God saying "This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased, hear him" and not moses but still many christians are still hearing from the abolished moses.

Please bear in mind that grace(new testament relationship) is not a continuation of Law(old testament relationship), but a replacement. If it is a continuation, then it means that the bible has been corrupted, because you can't add new wine to old wine.

Please, why can't you tell yourself the truth, that your righteousness cannot take you to heaven, because you can never always keep away from doing something wrong and doing the right thing which is sin?

You may think you are 100% righteous before God, but sorry to say, you are a filthy rag before God.

Why can't you tell yourself the truth that there is no good in your flesh?

You are just making the death of Jesus, unnecessary.

No self righteous man is righteous before God because man, even in your holiest form, is full of imperfection but in christ you are forever righteous.

Why can't we preach Jesus and stop preaching moses, condemning people, pushing them to self-righteousness, sin-conciousness, guilty and condemnation which leads to death in hell?

Please, if we can live righteously to God's standard, then I humbly ask; what is then the need for the death of Jesus? Because things like this are confusing our newbie christians .
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by promisechuks: 5:18am On Feb 15, 2016
shdemidemi:

If you want to dwell on that, check these verses and tell me what you can derive from it

3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Brother, thank you for trying your best to make this people understand the grace of God.

You know that, this is the reason why paul said, that up till now, when moses is being read, a veil is always on their faces, just like his self-righteous jewish brothers by the flesh.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by promisechuks: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Please, try your best to read all.

We were given the gift of righteousness, not
because we merit it or that we can earn it and
maintain it by our righteousness, but because of our powerlessness to earn it and far more powerless to maintain our righteousness due to the fact that
man is FULL OF IMPERFECTION.

Bear in mind; grace is not for people who ignore the
truth of imperfection and are now thinking that they are 100% righteous before God , but for sinners, people who can tell themselves the truth saying "Of a truth, there is NO perfection in my flesh" . That is where the GRACE OF GOD is involved.

Beloved, if you believe that christ died for your sins,
then you are not being held GUILTY for it because it
has been dealt with on the body of christ at the
cross that's why it is called grace- unmerited favour/ what we do not deserve.

If you will still be punished for your sins, then it
means that christ was not sacrificed but murdered
by God.

A sinner will not go to hell because of the fact that
the person committed sin but because the person is
disbelieving his(christ)death by thinking that there
is another more work required of him to be more righteous which the person can never be perfect in or
that the person refused the man who took the
consequence of the sins of the world(including his or hers), the wages of everyman's sin which is DEATH(which we deserve) to himself by dying on the cross, and the man is Jesus CHRIST.

THERE IS NO WORK REQUIRED FOR YOUR
SALVATION, BUT ONLY TO CALL UPON THE NAME OF
JESU AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED.

Jesus said; whosoever that shall call upon me shall
be saved.

There is no amount of right living you will live for
you to please GOD that's why the bible says "our
righteousness is as a filthy rag before God" that's
why Jesus has to come and die for us so that our lost relationship will be restored with God(with sin or no sin).

The first problem with many of us is that we hardly
forgive ourselves even after accepting christ.

Secondly, the problem of wrong believing.

Thirdly, we are too sin-concious instead of love and
grace-concious.

But why would someone enjoy intentionally
committing sin after seeing such a great love and
grace from God through christ?

As for me, each time I see sin before me and I
remember God's love and grace, I will just melt or
possibly burst in tears of joy(simply because I don't
worth such love because in my holiest form I AM A
BEAST before God) and overcome the sin without
stress or even unknowingly, though even if I commit it, I know that I will not suffer for it because christ has suffered the consequences for me.

I don't even know when last I committed sin, but
still when I look at my works(which is 100% right
living) and look at the grace of God, I will simply call
myself A BEAST, but in christ I AM A HOLY NATION,
A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, RIGHTEOUS KING, A CHOSEN
ONE, CHILD OF YAWEH(as christ is, so are we in
faith)because I can't compare my works with the
grace and love of God through christ.

SEE HELP FOR LIVING BY GRACE IN CHRIST.
1. Forgive yourself and forget your former sins, and
try your best to see yourself as HOLY, LOVELY,
RIGHTEOUS before God, under all cost, no matter
what you did, doing and will do. STOP FEELING
GUILTY ALL THE TIME!!!

2. Start being GOD'S GRACE & LOVE-CONCIOUS
instead of SIN-CONCIOUS.(It will make you to always
thinks about how kind, lovely and graceful God is
throughout your life). Constant looking up to Jesus
the author and the finisher of our faith.

3. Start believing rightly, ask the holyspirit to help
you understand before reading the bible and to give
you the revelations that are behind the letters.

*DON'T MISS THIS*

No.3 solution is the problem with many christians
who misunderstood Mathew 5: 17-18 and Romans
6:1. It is a very big problem to them that makes
them to ignorantly reject grace and stick to law
without even knowing.

1.While in Mathew 5: 17-18, Jesus said"17. Think
not that I am come to destroy the law, or the
prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18.
For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass,
one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the
law, TILL ALL BE FULLFILLED."

It simply means UNTIL ALL IS FULFILLED the law will
not be abolished.

So Question; UNTIL WHEN WAS ALL FULFILLED?

Answer; AT THE CROSS, at the point he said "IT IS
FINISHED!!!" And gave up the ghost, the law
became abolished.

Now we are not saved by work(law)but by faith
(grace) we have in christ.

2. In Romans 6:1;"what shall we say then? Shall we
continue IN sin, that grace may abound?"

The problem with believers and this chapter is that
they combine sin, as in, nature and act as act.

Sin are in two aspect BY NATURE AND BY ACTION.

Of which every single soul in this life is sinful by
nature, even if a new born baby, but in the case of a
new born baby he will go to heaven(if I should say)
because the baby has not reached an age of
accountability and of course, didn't reject accepting
Jesus.

So, when you see or hear "IN" it is talking about
nature and when you see "TO" it is talking about
action.

The word "IN" in that verse means NATURE and not
action.

See the difference; "shall we continue IN(nature)
sin" and "shall we continue TO(action) sin".

That's why he went to the next 2 verses to say;"2.
GOD FORBID, how shall we that are dead to sin, live
any longer thereIN(nature of sin). 3. Know ye not,
that so many of us as baptized INto(nature of christ)
Jesus christ were baptized into his death".

I pray that anyone who is not sure of his salvation
will be very and certainly sure about his or her
salvation in Jesus' name, say AMEEN.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Charisplus(f): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Awesome! O that the truth of this message will register in the hearts of all that will read it! I pray as the Apostle Paul prayed in Ephesians 1 that the eyes of our understanding will be enlightened to see the hope of our calling and our inheritance as saints!
All these messages about telling people to avoid sin inorder to make the rapture is so distracting! The result has been that rather than draw people to the Lord it scares them away! As the book of Jeremiah says, in those days He will make a new covenant in which He will put His laws in our hearts so we will know the law without anyone telling us from the youngest to the oldest!(we are in that era) This does not imply that we should not be corrected when we err.
Someone asked a question in one of the posts above which I will also ask, are we expected to keep all those sins listed in the first post to ensure we "remain saved and rapturable"? Is anybody claiming to have kept all those laws? Someone else also asked if we are also careful in observing all the other Mosaic laws like keeping the Sabbath, eating of animals, crops, clothing, body discharges etc?
If we admit we have not been able to observe or keep all these laws without fail, then you have to admit it is impossible. A fact which the Bible clearly states and which is the reason for Jesus to come and die. Remember if you fail in one you are guilty of all!
Keeping and observing of laws cannot and will never save. If it could there would not have been any need for Jesus to come! Believing in the finished work of Jesus on the Cross is what saves and keeps you. You are saved not by what you do but by what Jesus has already done on your behalf which is imputed to you! All your good deeds could not save you so how come now you are saved by believing you think your good conduct will keep you saved? The grace of God that saved you is able to keep you till the end. Jesus said all that the Father has given Him, He will not lose any! Accept the gift of righteousness which was also imputed to you! He became sin who knew no sin that we can be the righteousness of God in Him! Why is it so difficult to receive this gift of righteousness? Receiving this gift is the key to living the life that please God! The Holy Spirit has been given to us to help us. It is God who works in us both to will and to do of His good pleasure! Let us stop being sin-conscious! Let us be Christ conscious, Cross-conscious, righteousness-conscious! This is the way to live above sin!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Charisplus:
Awesome! O that the truth of this message will register in the hearts of all that will read it! I pray as the Apostle Paul prayed in Ephesians 1 that the eyes of our understanding will be enlightened to see the hope of our calling and our inheritance as saints!
All these messages about telling people to avoid sin inorder to make the rapture is so distracting! The result has been that rather than draw people to the Lord it scares them away! As the book of Jeremiah says, in those days He will make a new covenant in which He will put His laws in our hearts so we will know the law without anyone telling us from the youngest to the oldest!(we are in that era) This does not imply that we should not be corrected when we err.
Someone asked a question in one of the posts above which I will also ask, are we expected to keep all those sins listed in the first post to ensure we "remain saved and rapturable"? Is anybody claiming to have kept all those laws? Someone else also asked if we are also careful in observing all the other Mosaic laws like keeping the Sabbath, eating of animals, crops, clothing, body discharges etc?
If we admit we have not been able to observe or keep all these laws without fail, then you have to admit it is impossible. A fact which the Bible clearly states and which is the reason for Jesus to come and die. Remember if you fail in one you are guilty of all!
Keeping and observing of laws cannot and will never save. If it could there would not have been any need for Jesus to come! Believing in the finished work of Jesus on the Cross is what saves and keeps you. You are saved not by what you do but by what Jesus has already done on your behalf which is imputed to you! All your good deeds could not save you so how come now you are saved by believing you think your good conduct will keep you saved? The grace of God that saved you is able to keep you till the end. Jesus said all that the Father has given Him, He will not lose any! Accept the gift of righteousness which was also imputed to you! He became sin who knew no sin that we can be the righteousness of God in Him! Why is it so difficult to receive this gift of righteousness? Receiving this gift is the key to living the life that please God! The Holy Spirit has been given to us to help us. It is God who works in us both to will and to do of His good pleasure! Let us stop being sin-conscious! Let us be Christ conscious, Cross-conscious, righteousness-conscious! This is the way to live above sin!

My sister, while it is true that we are saved by grace through faith in Christ, we are required to maintain that salvation through deliberate efforts.

Let me give you analogy, You are not awarded a degree because you get admitted into a tuition free university. Though, the admission may be free and even be tuition free, your getting a degree from the university depends on your keeping the rules of the university, passing examinations and tests, attending lectures and doing assignments and so on.Though the admission may be free, yet a student can be expelled for cultism, poor performance and many more.

Our salvation is comparable to that. The Lord Jesus Christ said in Mathew 24:13 that whosoever endured to the end shall be saved. We have to accept the free sacrifice of the Lord, Jesus Christ. That is free because the Lord did it for us. But it is our own duty to do the 'enduring to the end', not Christ's job.

The enduring to the end involves a lot of things- constant running from sins and repenting if you fall into one, living a holy life without compromising till the end, enduring persecution and so many.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by feeltee: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshiper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
feeltee:
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshiper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.

Why are you derailing this thread? It is not meant for advert. You could have just opened a new thread and post your advert.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Many Christians of today don't want to hear anything call sin again. They only want to hear and talk about grace. Yet, the Lord Jesus Christ, who brings us the salvation by grace, would not forget to charge a person He healed or delivered to go and sin no more.

Christian Youths are out there engaging in fornication and abortion and it is becoming big crisis in churches and yet they say we not rebuke sin nor talk about sin.

That gospel that says we must not talk about sin must certainly be the gospel of antichrist and not that of Christ, My Lord.

Repent and be converted. Jesus is coming. Prepare in holiness and righteousness.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Only the blood of JESUS can wash away sin.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Revelation 21:8
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Repent and turn away from sins.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Do not let

S a t a n' s

I d e n t i f i c a t i o n

N u m b e r

to dominate your life. Wash yourself in the blood of Jesus.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Grace is not a liberty to commit sin. Neither is it cancellation of SIN?

What then is grace? The scripture defines it for us below.

Titus 2:11-12
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

From above, grace is empowerment to deny ungodliness, to live soberly, to live righteously and godly, IN THIS PRESENT GENERATION, not some generation of Noah, not generation of Lot or some other generation in times past but again, IN THIS PRESENT GENERATION.

JESUS is coming. Stay in absolute repentance and holiness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
ABORTION

She was very afraid and concerned not to lose her life in the abortion but she was not a little concerned about the life of the baby she wanted to kill by abortion.

If you are pregnant, right now, and are thinking of killing the child by abortion, how will you be different from a ritualist that kidnapped an already born baby to kill for ritual?

Repent from abortion. It is better you give birth to the baby and give him for adoption or take him to motherless home than kill a baby for a selfish purpose.

Jesus is coming.
Stay ready in Repentance, Holiness and Righteousness
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gON-8PP6zgQ

THE SILENT CRY: A DOCUMENTARY ON ABORTION.

Watch it and know the evil of abortion. Cry against it.

Depart from abortion. Prepare yourself in holiness unto the coming of the Lord.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
HE THAT SINNETH IS OF THE DEVIL.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Go and sin no more.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Every unrighteousness is a sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Praying For The Dead Really Work? / Why God Didn't Help Leah Sharibu! / God Is Good, He Has Done Me Well,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.