Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,197 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

"Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" (1304 Views)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by korel9: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
The President of Ondo State Unification of Cherubim and Seraphim, Primate Ademisokun Turton has stated that the incessant killings by the outlawed Islamic sect,Boko Haram will come to an end as soon as President Goodluck Jonathan discloses his 2015 political ambition.

The cleric said this in Akure, Ondo state capital at the inauguration of the Unification of the Churches in the state that the insecurity situation in Nigeria will come to an end the moment President Goodluck Jonathan makes it public that he is not re-contesting in 2015.

According to him, “amnesty or no amnesty, the activities of the sect will continue until our President speaks out on his political ambition come 2015.”

Turton who heads the Success Cathedral of the Church in the state alleged that Northern leaders are behind the growing insecurity in the country, believing that they can make it a campaign issue.

He said that the plan of the North was to regain power in 2015, adding that he was against the granting of amnesty to the faceless group who are bent at tearing the country apart.

Source
http://news.naij.com/30920.html
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by clemsajayi07(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
the north and power...
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by Burger01(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Jonathan or no Jonathan the north would not get the presidency.. not in the nearest future.. Btw, na you be Boko Haram spokesman?... sad
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by Maxymilliano(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
korel9: The President of Ondo State Unification of Cherubim and Seraphim, Primate Ademisokun Turton has stated that the incessant killings by the outlawed Islamic sect,Boko Haram will come to an end as soon as President Goodluck Jonathan discloses his 2015 political ambition.

Erm, ... Primate is that what Shekau told you ?

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by NeoXVI: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Maybe christian leaders should leave politics alone and focus on making better disciples of their flock. At any rate they don't have a sterling reputation when it comes to political involvement. CAN and PFN are very good examples, and our awfully flamboyant GOs, who all have the ears of the leaders but can't find the courage to tell them any hard truths.

I don't know why the press continues to report on these guys. They haven't been good examples, and if they were even a tiny bit good at their jobs, with so many religious people in Nigeria, the country would have been way better than it is today.
Like pastors, like flock. Everyone is just looking for how to dupe his fellow man cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by tomakint: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
A paid Prophet of APC on the loose! Jonathan will not only contest but will WIN! I wonder what's wrong with all these APC propagandists all because of 'a power grab'!

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by Ejine(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
I swear, with the state of things at the moment, if a Northerner were to run against a G-string, I'd vote the G-string instead!

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by tomakint: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ejiné: I swear, with the state of things at the moment, if a Northerner were to run against a G-string, I'd vote the G-string instead!
....it will still shock you that despite the shocking revelations of the wicked game plans of the core North, some southerners are still willing to vote for a Northerner undecided
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by NeoXVI: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
tomakint:
....it will still shock you that despite the shocking revelations of the wicked game plans of the core North, some southerners are still willing to vote for a Northerner undecided

smh. Youths still talking like our fathers whose tribalism and hatred for each other has kept the country on its knees till date. Southerner, northerner, christian, muslim, man or woman, what does a person's bio got to do with how well he/she can lead a country? Judge every man/woman on his/her own merits, not some phantom "wicked game plans" of a region.
Na wa for una sha undecided

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by tomakint: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Neo-XVI:

smh. Youths still talking like our fathers whose tribalism and hatred for each other has kept the country on its knees till date. Southerner, northerner, christian, muslim, man or woman, what does a person's bio got to do with how well he/she can lead a country? Judge every man/woman on his/her own merits, not some phantom "wicked game plans" of a region.
you are relating in an 'ideal context' (Idealism world) but I am relating it in 'Nigerian context' (realism world) undecided

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by omenka(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
The man reasons like a biological primate that dwells on trees.
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by omenka(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by korel9: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2013
Burger01: Jonathan or no Jonathan the north would not get the presidency.. not in the nearest future.. Btw, na you be Boko Haram spokesman?... sad

Is the question for me or...?
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by korel9: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2013
tomakint: A paid Prophet of APC on the loose! Jonathan will not only contest but will WIN! I wonder what's wrong with all these APC propagandists all because of 'a power grab'!

Who are you referring to exactly? Cos u have to be precise here.
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by MeAboki(m): 11:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Neo-XVI:
Maybe christian leaders should leave politics alone and focus on making better disciples of their flock. At any rate they don't have a sterling reputation when it comes to political involvement. CAN and PFN are very good examples, and our awfully flamboyant GOs, who all have the ears of the leaders but can't find the courage to tell them any hard truths.

I don't know why the press continues to report on these guys. They haven't been good examples, and if they were even a tiny bit good at their jobs, with so many religious people in Nigeria, the country would have been way better than it is today.
Like pastors, like flock. Everyone is just looking for how to dupe his fellow man cheesy

Neo-XVI:

I salute you guys for your independent thinking, unfortunately most of our youths today are not like you, they have been completely brainwashed with ethnic/religious propaganda of hatred for one another; unfortunately they cannot see how they are being manipulated in a grand way, through the most effective propaganda machinery i.e. our unprofessional and easily bought media - ever ready at the behest of our corrupt politicians.
In most developed countries you'd find the youths are usually very radical with egalitarian mindset, yet its the opposite case in Nigerian, our youths are not only accepting corruption in the form of ongoing deprivation and robbing of their future; they are foolishly also celebrating it in a most backward form - very very sad.
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
The primate is doing nothing good, but proving Jonathan is not capable of leading the country. The paid pastor would have said"Jonathan to wipe Boko Haram before declaring 2015". That's why if I would be giving 24hrs to lead the country, after my first hour of funding police I will wipe all religious preachers from 1999 to date. Shegu yan iska...,
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by thewarrior72: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
undecidedIf them like let borrow nuclear&atomic bomb from Iran & bomb north to stone age, who cares, GEJ till 2019
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by onuwaje(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
And militants will continue if the north rules
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by Kponkwem(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Let us be sincere, can the resource rich south and MB accept an Arewa president so soon?
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by Olugbenger(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
I don't support islamic terrorism but i believe this joke if true, is going too far.

2 Likes

Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by Donmams(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mods please delete this thread for spreading sheer falsehood. The link to this story is empty. This article is nothing but the figment of the imagination of the OP.
Re: "Boko Haram Will Stop Killing, If Jonathan Doesn’t Run For Presidency In 2015" by tomakint: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
...woe betide them and their sponsors, who cares if they like make dem bomb the whole NORTH and turn it into dump site, all I know is, JONATHAN till 2019 cool

(1) (Reply)

"Those Who Shout Corruption, Corruption Are Really The Most Corrupt"- Jonathan / Russian President Issues Threat To Route Technology Elsewhere If The West Attack / The Reasons That Goodluck Jonathan Will Be Re-elected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.