Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno (23978 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / The Role Of Presiding and Principal Officers In The Senate And House Of Reps / Kogi Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Principal Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Krucifax(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2013
citizenisb:

Kubo, in a telephone interview, told journalists that; “I am calling on the people of Borno State to continue to pray and fast so that the incessant attacks and killings in the state cease peace and unity are restored.

The bolded bit above for me is one of the greatest weakness of Nigeria and Africa as a whole. When elected officials start looking forwards to the gods to come down and start solving society's problems you know you are doomed.

I feel sorry for my fellow country men,but Nigeria is still in the dark ages.Maybe in a couple of generations time people will develop brain cells and start taking responsibility for themselves!!RIP to the students caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. cry

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Temisan220(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2013
What is the problem of this idiot bokoharam, God please save us, LORD LORD LORD please do something.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Zakkyoz: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2013
Ochillary: hit like if nigeria should seperate
Nobody will hit 'like' ok?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2013
but seriously with all these happenings, it is looking like Dr GEJ is goin to be naija's last president o. so long as idiots continue to be chosen as leaders, dividing naija wud not be a solution.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2013
Ngwakwe: The much anticipated Amnesty has been proposed, yet these Ndu_Chuks brothers and Boys continue to kill and murder innocent civilians recklessly.

Amnesty my foot.

Thank God, my brother Uche Abraham and his colleagues have heeded our call and are relocating to the South tomorrow or next.

The monster Northern Politicians created when they agreed to declare NE & NW Sharia Law Compliant against the constitution of Nigeria is about to engulf them all.

What gave these monsters the impetus to demand that NW & NE be declared Islamic Republic of Nigeria.
. Bros tell them to board the next train flight bus bike or trailer and leave that death zone. No one knows what tomorrow may bring, may God help them and us all.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by itsmayiela(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2013
@OP, pls tell us if d slaughtered students are of southern or northern origin. We need 2 knw if dis BH boys only kil igbos and southerners alone or if they kill muslims and northerners along too.
May d soul of d innocent students R.I.P
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Meky7: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2013
wish am the president of Nigeria, there will be 10 civillians to 1 soldier in the north.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by illicit(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2013
taharqa:

Buhari didnt 'crush' Maitesine Massacres, Shagari did. Yar'adua didnt 'crush' any BH at any time; he in fact aggravated the crisis by killing more than 800 people including Mohammed Yusuf (the former leader of BH).

I am however more interested in the Maitesine movement you mentioned. That Sect led by another Religious LUNATIC, Mohammed Marwa(the North seem to produce a lot of them) probably killed over 8000 people in the 1980s (much more than BH today). The REAL reason it was Defeated after a few years so cos the Norhern Religious, Traditional and Political Leaders COMPLETELY CONDEMNED AND REJECTED the movement and the Ethos it projected. This was in no measure encouraged by the fact that Marwa himself (alias 'Maitesine') angered the Religious and most Sunni ordinary Muslms by not only rejecting the Sunnah and other writings in Islam (except the Koran) but cos he later began calling himself the 'Prophet' thereby dishing even the Prophet Mohammed himself; he had also incurred the wrath of the Political Elites of the North by inciting people against them, claiming he was the 'new' Usman Dan Fodio and urging the overthrow of the Feudalistic System the Elites controlled. Maitesine and his Gang also began to kill INNOCENT people that disagreed with him. All these made the Northern Elites (Religious, Traditional and Political) and MOST ordinary Northerners to collaborate with the then Shagari-led FG, to mercilessly CRUSH Maitesine and his Crazy members. People, esp in Kano, even went as far as going to the homes of suspected Maitesine members, killing tehm and even their families.

Comparing the reaction of the North to Maitesine Crisis and their reaction to BH, is almost akin to comparing NIGHT and DAY. BH FOOOLs are mostly never really CONDEMNED. In fact, people make EXCUSES for them and blame EVERY THING/PERSON else rather than the Terrorist themselves for the crisis- JTF, CIA, MOSSAD, US GOVT, FG, GEJ, CPC, ANPP, PDP, IGBOS, CHRISTIANS, MEND, BIAFRA, KANURIS, FOREIGNERS, etc etc.

When Both the Northern Elites and MOST Northerners completely REJECTS BH, and cooperates with Security Agencies (like JTF- who have so far succeeded in significantly reducing the Spates of Attacks) like they did with the Maitesine Crisis, we may be stuck in this BH wahala fro a long time. JTF may reduce the Spates of Attacks and successfully destroy the ability of the terrorists to conduct co-ordinated Attacks like they used to before, BUT we may still be talking of BH still for some time to come.

PS: - Some Northerners have admittedly cooperated with the Security Agencies; One has to ACKNOWLEDEG that. They are unfortuantely too few and the cooperation too far between to produce the kind of results we all need to see- THE COMPLETE DEATH OF THE BH CRISIS.

shagari was a civilian president, buhari lead the special task force that killed and pursued d fools even into chadian territory
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by chukxie(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2013
There's nothing we will say here that will deter those blood sucking brainwashed monsters from carrying out their next target. The only person capable of bringing those monsters to their knees is GEJ . He needs to take a decisive and firm handed action against those animals. Until he does that we will keep hearing gory news like this everyday! Wake up from your slumber, GEJ! Too many innocent souls have been wasted for nothing. How many more need to die before you do something to stem the tide of Boko boys?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by true2god: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2013
Had_one: THIS CONFUSING BOKO ISSUE IS STRATEGICALLY DESIGNED AGAINST THE NORTH. INNOCENT SOULS WERE KILLED DAILY. ATTACKS ON SCHOOLS, MARKETS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENTS AND OTHER FACILITIES WHICH IS ECONOMICALLY VIABLE. BOKO HARAM IS A VERY STRONG ANTI-NORTHERN NIGERIA PROGRAMME DESIGNED TO RID NORTHERN ECONOMY.
Conxpiracy theory. Kindly provide a clear-cut evidence to butress ur point.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by 2goodbobo(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2013
Haba now this is highly gross. Why kill innocent supposed the Leaders of tomorrow. Why can't the Fed Govt declare Marshal Law in Borno?

For God sake, flood all the local government with dozens of army to be on 24/7 alert. Between, I thought motorcycle has been banned in Borno?

Na God go punish this Boko Haram members wallai
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by idriis: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Na how much GEJ dey pay these BH boys per month sef? angry
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Blizzy9ja: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Whoever relates d killings of innocent lives in the north to GEJ is stewpeed... The guy has tried his best and it is a big pity that in a bid for some politician to satify their selfish interest which is to distract d present govt from fulfilling its promises to Nigerian a lot of innocent lives has been lost...
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Papa12(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Oh God!! Dis is d work of d devil... Im sure dis pple re nt Nigerians very sure.. God save 9ja pls oo..
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by softangel(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
This is too much! Enough is enough!! God do something!!! Eradicate these bastards.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Immanuelar(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
i realy feel like crying...imagine innocent students.ao will dey finish der exam,even in presence of securities.ao will dey read and understand?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by hikmoj(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dike Chimezie: I'm sure they didn't only killed d student but selected the christian students among them for the killing because that is their normal norm and style of operation.
What is their grievances with this innocent souls?
Is 'allah' on whose 'Will' they kill too blood thirsty that they can't spare those childrens life?
May their souls rest in peace.
why are u so narow minded?there is no any sane prsn dat doesnt knw Allah has notin 2 do wit such inhuman&babaric activities.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Bernabeau: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
I hope the students are muslims.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by hikmoj(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
stjudas: Oh!! What an Islamic act!!!
not only islamic act,they take afta jesus too.read ur bible wel(matt 10vs34-36)(luke12vs49-53)
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by ikeyman00(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
@@@@@@@@@

and does it mean Madam Tura cannot come out to speak. . .

amnesty my foot shocked

who really believe amnesty will put stop to these wickedness deserves to be burnt for real shocked

yes oga nduchucks i know u got other ideas

none sense

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by ikeyman00(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
@@@

chukxie(m)
: 11:52am
There's nothing we will say here that will deter those blood sucking brainwashed monsters from carrying out their next target. The only person capable of bringing those monsters to their knees is GEJ . He needs to take a decisive and firm handed action against those animals. Until he does that we will keep hearing gory news like this everyday! Wake up from your slumber, GEJ! Too many innocent souls have been wasted for nothing. How many more need to die before you do something to stem the tide of Boko boys?

No i think its the local communities and nothing else
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by 2goodbobo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
Bernabeau: I hope the students are muslims.

Am a Christian but I find this your post very very uncalled for.

Whether they are Muslims or Christians, they don't deserve to die in such manner!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
[size=28pt]THE ONLY SOLUTION TO BOKO HARAM WHICH IS THE ONLY OPTION LEFT NOW IS FOR THE HEAD OF STATE AND COMMANDER -IN- CHIEF OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA TO DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN EVERY STATE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA AND APPOINT FEARLESS AND PROVEN MILITARY ADMINISTRATORS TO TAKE OVER THE STATES.
ANYTHING ELSE IS WASTING TIME AND WASTING INNOCENT LIVES.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Awsome5645(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
shakol91: . Even if it happened last year,has it affected the volt of your brain by increasing it above normal,to the extent that you couldn't sympathised with the victims and talk about how we can cub this menace,but to only lament on the date of the incident alone..pls brain up..
dont mind him. He is a suspect. What does date have to do with the demised. The wrath will soon fall on him
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by amonzeus(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
13volts: Na lie, I can't believe this trash, such horrible incidents happened since Thursday and na today Sunday the news is coming out.
who is dis FOOL
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Tropilo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Had_one: THIS CONFUSING BOKO ISSUE IS STRATEGICALLY DESIGNED AGAINST THE NORTH. INNOCENT SOULS WERE KILLED DAILY. ATTACKS ON SCHOOLS, MARKETS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENTS AND OTHER FACILITIES WHICH IS ECONOMICALLY VIABLE. BOKO HARAM IS A VERY STRONG ANTI-NORTHERN NIGERIA PROGRAMME DESIGNED TO RID NORTHERN ECONOMY.

Oga, designed by who?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Masiya(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Empex: This is too bad, the killings by Mohammed Shekau and his acolytes are crimes against humanity. We need to see Islamic cleric clearly come out and dissociate themselves from this depravity as it is smearing a bad name to all Muslims in the country. Rather than the Arewa elders clamouring for ludicrous amnesty on these barefaced monsters, they should be asking for justice on the thousands of Nigerians including many Arewa youths whose lives had been robbed off them at their prime. Hundreds of security personnel, many of northern extraction have paid the ultimate price for this country while fighting these cold hearted beasts. Rather than ensuring that the death of these lot are not in vain, they are making inexcusable request. I pity Nigeria as we are faced with a bleak future if our affairs are being runned by these hapless elites and so called superintendents of the country. Sad to know that we now have Jonathan controlled Nigeria and Shekau controlled Nigeria, smh. May the souls of these students rest in peace with the Almighty.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by KnowAll(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Boko Haram has now become a monster, that is more deadlier than the fictitious vampire, her lust for human blood has become very un-nerving and it seems the authorities have lost hope, control and are both harp-less & helpless to this reign of terror.

The question that have been bothering me for sometime is, are we harnessing all our security forces properly? And by Security forces I am talking of the Army, Air-force, the Police, the SSS, "CID-OR PLAIN Cloth police officers", Immigration Officers and Custom Officers. Are we managing these forces properly, have we got the right numbers of personnel on the ground, do they have the right working equipment to do the job.

Are we managing the crisis well, deploying the right force to the right theater and vice versa? Well I believe the way forward out of this quagmire and cul-de-sac we have suddenly found ourselves is , we should look for an "Insurgency Czar" on a $$$$ 'dollar salary' who will micro manage, harness, and deploy the forces in a more effective and efficient way. The "IC" would project manage the whole insurgency business with clear a mandate of eradicating it or quitting if he/she fails to deliver.

I sometimes wonder why so many nations in Africa hire a foreign coach to micro-manage their national football teams, obviously without thinking too deep for an answer to that question, one can satisfactorily conclude that football is a result oriented driven business so is war, insurgency and un-relentness killing,bombing and miming of innocent Nigerians.

So why are we treating the Boko Haram crisis with kids gloves, don't we want results? The Government is playing lip service and toying with the lives of innocent Nigerians as the crisis seems to get worse every other week. Is it not time to change tact and look for a Nigerian amongst the 160 million of us who can sort out this problem and if there are no Nigerians with the expertise and the technical know how on how to resolve the problem, we should not be shy of hiring a foreigner who would do the job.

This country is making a mountain out of a mole. At the last count "Boko Haram" has killed well over 5000 people since this renewed-insurgency started and yet we don't seem to care about the lives of all those innocent Nigerians that have been lost. Just yesterday some kids were killed on their way home from an exam centre . What kind of Government do we have in this nation?

On a personal note, a foreigner would be a better choice for me, because of our never ending inter-tribal bickering which without mincing words could have contributed to this crisis. A foreigner with a neutral view should be able to unravel the mysteries behind 'Boko Haram' , that is my own 2 cent in dealing with this unending crisis!!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Masiya(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
Amen! my brother, this pple(boko haram) ar heartless, why on earth do such devils exist. God help us from this shackles.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Feraz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Feraz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
I am calling on the people of Borno State to continue to pray and fast so that the incessant attacks and killings in the state cease peace and unity are restored.
Wow!!!! Really?? angry The ones that were going to their places of worship to pray, did it stop the attacks on them? We need someone to handle these people with brutal force...

I still wonder why this set of people were granted amnesty...people that are unrepentant.....
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by hikmoj(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
2goodbobo:

Am a Christian but I find this your post very very uncalled for.

Whether they are Muslims or Christians, they don't deserve to die in such manner!
wisdom talk only com 4rm wise people,GOD bles u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri: Roads And Roundabouts Flooded / Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight / MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.