Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno (23976 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / The Role Of Presiding and Principal Officers In The Senate And House Of Reps / Kogi Assembly Impeaches Speaker And Principal Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Zhozadaemon(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2013
nedra: imagne the world without islam... Oh how peaceful it cud hv been
....thats a very careless line of thought,i know you meant no harm but you should take it back! You wanna go down memory lane? Do you want to be reminded how much blood your crusaders spilled for the church? You should know that all you have to do is be human for your heart to repel evil. Not be a muslim or atheist...
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Chidoxyl(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2013
13volts: Na lie, I can't believe this trash, such horrible incidents happened since Thursday and na today Sunday the news is coming out.

Nobody is asking U 2 believe dis report; just read it! Lest I 4get, it would be great U visit Borno 2 confirm dis news.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2013
If Boko Haram has a grudge against the political establishment, why kill innocent students? I hope the Northern elite can see what their creation has turned into
Re: Boko-Haram Kills WAEC Students And Principal In Borno by tayoast(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jesus Christ! They killed teachers; ambushed and slaughtered pupils. This is heart-wrenching!

Food for thought, how are we sure those people who slaughtered those students were actually boko haram?

Since when did BH start laying ambush for students? I mean, that's not their modus operandi.
Isn't it convenient to just goto the school and blow them up?

I hope it's not some rival student gang who carried out that inhumane crime/murder?

I'm just saying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Governor, Ortom, Buys N.5Billion Luxury Vehicles For Aides - Premium Times / Okupe Leaves EFCC Office, Reacts To Arrest / MURIC Opposes Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.